- Text Size +

The ground shook violently and cracked open as the 1200 feet tall giantess stomped towards Phoenix. Her massive footfalls were enhanced by her unbelievable mass. Imagine, she had been fat beyond belief while normal-sized, but now, 1200 feet tall, Marcedes was nothing short of a large, round hill in human form moving around.

Her weight, having been 760 lbs as she was a mere 6'5, now was 2,25 million tons! 

Her thick, fleshy calves and gargantuan, wobbling thighs carried the unfathomable weight of her protruding belly and back, her monster-tits and unbelievably thick arms. Her double-chin wobbled as her gigantic head moved to scan the horizon for anything edible. 

But all of her massive, thick body parts fell into sheer nothingness in comparison to her tremendously fat ass, that shook and shuddered with each step she took. The awe-inspiring cheeks of Marcedes' behind would make every ass-fetishist cum a fountain on the spot, even if having himself jerked off a moment before. The meat of one of her cheeks could feed an entire village for many, many years, the lard inside them, if used as fuel, was enough to power up a factory for a full week. Sitting down, Marcedes' booty would cover an entire football stadium, and nothing man-made, not the most powerfull machines, was able to move it one jota. Such a vast ass did the giantess possess. And yet, she carried it along with a nonchalance and ease that bordered arrogance.

Trees were stepped on and broke like tiny twigs, streets crumbled under the 2- million tons of fat, and small villages were doomed as she simply strode through them, as if there weren't even there. Cars she flattened as if they were nothing but Skittles, houses she crushed by the dozen. The puny masonry of the little buildings down at her fleshy feet offered not even the slightest resistance as she stepped on them. Bricks, concrete and mortar broke like brittle plastic, and even the ground on with the heavy houses stood was pressed dozens of feet down, so that nothing but shattered debris remained in a large, deep footprint. Not even the plumbing underneath the house survived the gargantuan mass of the 1200 feet tall Marcedes, pipes made of lead were broken and squeezed into oblivion.

The puny houses made sounds like "KRRTTT!" when the foot landed on them, only to be muffled underneath her sole. Marcedes crushed an entire bridge, build to carry the weight of countless vans and cars, with ease. Not even such a solid structure could hold her mass for even a split second. 

And near the shore of the river that bridge spanned, close to the city of Phoenix, she saw something that raised her spirit.



A large open-air fish market.



Piles and piles of fish laid on the banks, tents were erected behind it, people were bidding and auctioning. A busy day for fish merchants, one that would end for them in ruin.

As soon as they saw the giantess approach, smiling broadly, they all made a run for it. Forgotten was the fish as soon as the first tents were pressed into mush under the uncaring, thick feet of the behemoth, only survival counted. A few of the people were turned to goo under the soles of the moving hill of lard, whose eyes were fixed on the food she had been looking for. 

Having arrived a t the shore, Marcedes sat down, her ass covering and thus obliterating dozens of tents and another dozen or so slow traders, grabbed piles of fish and began feasting.

She grabbed one handful of fish after the other and stuffed it into her hungry mouth. That ways she devoured tons and tons of fish within minutes, smiling, delightful. A few brave marketeers who were watching her, from a safe distance, saw with horror how this living mountain of lard was eating their entire supply of fish, heads, tails, bones and all, without feeling full. She voraciously gobbled down enough fish to feed a good deal of Phoenix. The merchants trembled and some wet themselves as they saw the masses of fish, which at least a hundred ships had struggled to catch, disappearing in her gaping maw within a quarter of an hour. Their livelihood was being eaten by a hulking mass of fat, naked, and oblivious to the world and its onlookers.

Having finished all of the fish, Marcedes stood up, bent over to the river and washed her hands. Then she gulped down enough water to fill three swimming pools and rubbed over her gargantuan paunch.

"AAaaaahhh! Tasty!" she said gleefully, followed by a burp so loud it could be heard from a mile away and so powerful it sent small ripples in the water. A few ducks flew away from the reeds.

Then her expression changed. Marcedes felt a stirring in her divine ass. She looked around, turned towards Phoenix, and left. But not before presenting the few onlookers with an odor that made the fish smell like roses.