- Text Size +

Marcedes had broken many things in her life, from chairs, even steel ones, over tables to a sofa for three people. In most cases by merely sitting down on them, though sometimes not intentional. Yes, she had mostly done so deliberately in a couple of internet videos for her fetishist fans. Now she was causing havoc and destruction beyond belief.

As the 1200 feet tall giantess stomped through Phoenix, searching for the factory were the growing stuff was being made, she carelessly, crushed buildings, streets, cars and people doing so. Even the largest skyscrapers hardly reached her gargantuan ass, and the selfish, arrogant Marcedes gave less than a damn that she was turning into a mass murderer. Only her goal counted, and if people, as tiny as the smallest insects to her, got in her way, they were squashed to goo under her tremendous mass.

Nothing could offer any resistance. Even the sturdiest of buildings were squeezed together as the countless tons of lard came down on them, the densest of metals were made even more dense, while her deep footprints revealed nothing but unrecognizable rubble.

Her weight, over two million tons, added to the chaos she caused. Buildings next to her shook so violently that some even collapsed, caused by the tremors of her steps. She didn't even need to stomp. Her layers and layers of lard made sure even the softest of her footsteps caused big earthquakes, quakes that seismographs miles away registered and made glass tremble and fall of the shelves in cities near Phoenix.

Marcedes turned around, still searching for the factory, and her bubble-butt hit a skyscraper. Being thousands of times more massive than the largest wrecking ball, her booty smashed the once-proud building into millions of smithereens, and glass, masonry and people flew all over Phoenix. Annoyed, Marcedes pushed another skyscraper aside, snapping it in half doing so. The top half fell on a neighbourhood were it buried dozens of houses underneath it. 

After causing havoc for about half an hour on poor Phoenix, the giant monstrous woman finally saw the logo of her late fan's factory. Smiling, she walked towards it, barely conscious of the feeling of the houses she crushed underneath her feet. She didn't even register that bridge spanning a large street her fat calf smashed against, crumbling its concrete and sending it flying for dozens of feet through the air.

Marcedes hovered over the factory with her towering, fat frame, searching for the storage rooms. Not finding them, she dug her fat fingers under the roof and shoved. The roof came of and the giantess peered inside the halls, but couldn't see, or recognize, the storage for the growth concoction. But she saw a few factory employees that for some reason had stayed.

"Where is the growing stuff? Henry was my greatest fan and I want it! You have 15 minutes to take it all out, or else I am going to sit on this puny excuse of a factory!" she threatened, standing up and waving her monstrously fat booty over the building. Doing so, one of her wobbling buttcheeks hit a news helicopter and turned it into a ball of fire. To the giantess, it caused as much discomfort as if a grain of gravel had smashed into her.

Five minutes later, a large van with all the growing concoction inside stood at her gigantic feet. As she reached down to grab it, the terrified driver wanted to get away, but he was a little too late. The man was lifted up in the air just as he was about to leave the van, feeling the air rush over him as he rose to 1200 feet altitude in two seconds. Threatening to fall down, he clung to the open door of the van for his dear life, dangling with his legs kicking in vain in the air, as the giantess tilted the vehicle over her mouth, letting the growing concoction pour into it.

Gallons and gallons of the stuff were drained by the awesome fat giantess. She only needed ten seconds to gulp down an entire van's contents of liquid!

BUUURRRPPPP!!! Marcedes belched, just as she lowered the van again and the driver, still clinging to the door, passed her mouth. The hot, cloying wind of her belch was too much. He was being blown away, and fell down. 

Right in the awesome cleavage of the giantess!

Her gargantuan, fat tits cushioned his fall and made him suffer only minor injuries, but now he was trapped in a chasm of tittyflesh, so massive he couldn't move them one little bit. The large breasts of the giantess were like two unmovable walls of lard, trapping him thightly between them. 

Good luck for him he hadn't been in the van though, because Marcedes, having belched, crushed the van like a soda can between her huge, strong, fat hands. She would have crushed him mercilessly with it.

Bad luck for him though, the growing concoction started to work.