- Text Size +

The next day, Marcedes prepared for the important meeting. Henry Blackmore was wealthy beyond belief and apart from having several big villa's all over the US and the world, he also owned his very own airfield, complete with a couple of luxurious jets. One of those was to fly Marcedes to one of his villa's, which stood close to the airfield. 

Marcedes always enjoyed being with Henry. Not only was he so rich he bought her the most expensive clothes, jewels and other things she needed (not to mention the loads and loads of food), but he was also a little guy whom she could subdue and satisfy quickly. He had a fetish for big women as well as for huge asses. To him, Marcedes was a fantasy come to life. So when she received his invitation, informing her he had the new drug finally ready to show her, Marcedes quickly got her things and went to the nearest airport, where one of his planes would be waiting to pick her up.




The stewardess of the plane didn't know what to think. She had been informed that only one passenger was coming aboard, yet enough food for ten people was being loaded. How could one person eat all this, she had wondered. But as the young, rather skinny woman had seen the passenger, she genuinely feared the amount of loaded food would not suffice. 

That passenger was the biggest woman the stewardess had ever seen. A whopping 6'5 tall, which was already impressive and rarely seen in a woman, but her girth.... If the woman would be sliced in four pieces each one would still easily outweigh the stewardess. What mass! What a load of lard! And that ass... the woman covered an entire three-seated row with it! And even that row fit barely!

Her appetite had been equally huge. Ever since she had come aboard, all she had done was eat. 

Make that gobble.

The pre-dish had been half a bucket worth of tomato soup. In the waste bag next to her six clean, bony carcasses of fried chickens lay, chickens that had had quite a lot of meat on them. Now the meat was being dissolved in the seemingly bottomless stomach of the behemoth. As were three large T-bone steaks, two pounds of vegetables and mashed potatoes by the spoonful. Make that ladle. 

All eaten during the flight to Phoenix by this moving mountain of lard, accompanied by in the meantime the third 1,5 gallon bottle of Coke to wash it all down. Almost empty it was.

The light near the stewardess blinked. The woman demanded her service. Sighing, the girl stood up, putting on her face a plastic smile, and went to her passenger. She certainly was important, why else had her boss, Mr. Blackmore, picked her, and her alone, up and flew her to his private airfield? Using all her professionalism not to gloat at the rolls of fat underneath the woman's T Shirt, she approached the blonde whale.

"Yes, madam?" the stewardess asked sweetly.

"How long till landing?" the super-fat passenger inquired. For such a massive woman, she had a relative high voice.

"About half an hour, madam," the stewardess replied, smiling. Geez, what a fat-factory... that T Shirt alone would provide enough cotton for a one-person tent.

"Good!" the woman replied. "Then we have still time for desert. What do you have?"

After a glimpse at the stripped chickens and the empty plates, the stewardess had to swallow a snide remark.

"You can have pie. We have apple, chocolate and cherry."

"Excellent," the woman replied. "Bring it here."