- Text Size +

"The Sleepover"
feat. Lexi AKA ShrinkGirl & Becks


“How did you say you know this girl again?” my concerned mother asked as I whizzed down the hall, car keys already in hand. 


“Oh we uhhh met online” I reply, biting my lip. 


“Lexi...” my mom growled 


“Oh chill mom, she’s awesome! We’re just gonna spend some time together, yknow usual gals stuff” I smiled, as I leapt out the front door 


“Well call me when you get there, okay?” My mom asked. 


I nonchalantly strolled down to my car, keys jingling as I walked. I sat down and texted the lady on the other end “See you soon Becks <3”


Of course I knew this girl pretty well but our past would be pretty complicated to explain to mom. Besides it was just a harmless little sleepover. 


I pull up to the home of Miss Becks and close my car door, walking casually up the front walk, I can hear noises coming from inside the house. Surely Becks was in the middle of something spectacular, and I’d hate to interrupt so I stand by the door and see if I can hear more clearly before knocking. 


“MOTHER FUCKIN COCK SUCKERS!! NOT AGAIN!!” came the strangely sexy yelling voice 


“Ummmm Becksy?” I giggle finally ringing the door bell as it played “Slayer” 


I heard the noise stop and Becks slowly made her way to the door. The door swung open revealing a 5’6 beauty with silver eyes and long blue hair. I instantly felt a bout of nerves come over me.  


“Hiya sweet cheeks” Becks smiled as she let me inside. 


I took a quick look around before asking “were you streaming? GTA Online?” 


“Nahhh...” she scoffed, “Pokémon Let’s Go... those Team Rocket guys are douche bags...”


“Ah...” I chuckle as we walk into the living room. Upon seeing her TV, I notice that the game was on pause and let out a playful moan. 


“Ohhhh you and the menu screen...” Becks said with an eye roll, “should I leave you 2 alone?” 


“Nooo, let it watch...” I tease slowly taking Becks hand. 


“Watch? Watch wha—?” Becks yelped as I slowly brought her closer for a hug, sliding my hand down her side before finally grabbing her butt. “Naughty!”


“I’m sowwy...” I smirk, even surprising myself with how aggressive I was just then. 


“Nope. Not good enough” Becks tsked “turn around” 


I sigh and turn around as she asks. 


“What was the point of — THAT?!” I eep as she gives my butt a backhand. 


“You’re welcome” Becks says with a cheeky smile. I just smirk, trying to hide my blushing face. 


I walk over towards her couch and pull out the plastic red and white Pokeball plus peripheral, pretending to aim it at her. 


“Is this how I catch a Becksy?” I smile pretending to throw it at her. She comes closer and grabs the pokeball out of my hand. 


“You wish” she winks, tossing the ball back onto the couch. 


“Awww but you’d be so cute and small in there” I tease 


“Psh ain’t no pokeball that can hold me!” Becks brags 


“Guess we’ll have to restrain you somehow then!” I tease coming up from behind and wrapping my arms right around her tummy. She grrs a bit before nibbling my arm to get me to let go. 


“Bad Lexi!” Becks chuckles I just give a shrug and a guilty look. “So how was your day, sunshine?” Becks asks, making her way to the kitchen. 


“Ugh thought it would never end... the restaurants been slammed lately...” I groan “plus I was just so excited to see you”


“D’awww” Becks purrs, taking my hand and walking me towards her dining room table where a lovely spread was prepared. 


“Awww Becksy ...” I whimper, “you didn’t have to make me dinner” 


Becks sat down with a straight face and looked over at me, fork and knife in hand. “Oh you thought this was for you...” 


I rolled my eyes and had a seat anyway. 


“You made this yourself?” I nod, impressed as I took a few bites. 


“Well I had some little elves help me... I mean, yes...” Becks smiled with a nod. 


“You’ll have to teach me to cook sometime” I remarked. 


“Oh it’s just a simple recipe for rouladen” Becks shrugged. “Although I wouldn’t mind seeing you in an apron” 


“Roula-wha?” 


“Just eat up dear.... you’ll need your strength for later” Becks smirked 


“Oh baby... you mean...?”


“Mhm!” 


Needless to say, sometime later Becks and I really got down to business. 


“Oh that hurt...” I yelped “Just shut up and take it!” “Oh cmon that wasn’t fair!”“Why can’t I turn around?”“Get down there, you bitch!”
GAME!!


“...I can’t believe you won at Smash Bros again...” I sighed. 


“Yeah too bad we weren’t playing a size bet like you and Crlvr” Becks winked. “I’d fucking own you” 


“Yeah yeah yeah...”


“That is.... if I don’t already...” Becks winked as she walked by, stroking my chin as I purred like a little kitten. 


I smile looking down a bit embarrassed before looking back in her direction. “Thanks again Becks” 


“For what?” she asked, confused. 


“For always being there for me and for inviting me over and all” I blush before getting thwacked with a pillow. “Hey!! What was that for?”


“For getting too sappy!” Becks smirked, sticking out her tongue at me. 


“Oh it’s on!” I giggle lunging at her with a pillow before my clumsy self tripped and I land on the bed with a gentle bounce, the pillow nearly knocking over a lamp. 


“Maybe.... it’s time for Lexi to get some sleep...” Becks nodded 


“But I’m not tired....” I whined in a childish voice. 


“Bed. Now. I’ll keep your side of the bed warm for you while you get ready” Becks winked 


“You mean...?” I smiled excitedly 


Becks simply nodded.


And so that night I slept beside my Becksy, our arms and legs intertwined as I gently hugged her. 


“Love you” I whisper kissing the top of her blue haired head.


Becks nodded and murmured as she drifted off to sleep “wuv you too...” 


I smiled and burrowed my head against the pillow, getting as comfy as possible before everything went black. 


I suddenly felt a shiver come over me and through clenched eyelids felt myself stir. 
“Ugh my head...” I eep, laying down on what appeared to be a flat metal slab. “What in the —“


I slowly get to my feet, my knees wobbly as I weakly looked into the great abyss. 
“No...” I whimpered, taking a few steps forward, my bare feet tingling against the cold steel floor. There I was met with a set of sturdy metal bars. “No no no no!! This can’t be happening!” I eek out loud, my hands gripping the bars tight. 
I looked out and saw Becks room, and a sleeping Becks not too far away as she peacefully slumbered. 


I shiver again and warm myself by rubbing my hands along my shoulders and arms before realizing I was completely naked! 


“Oh my god... oh my god...” I whimpered, resting my head against a steel bar, a single tear dropping from my eye. I then looked out and yelled towards Becks 
“BECKS!! BECKS!! HELP ME!! IT’S LEXI!! PLEASE!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!” I squeak, sobbing as my pitiful voice barely made a difference. I sigh and push against the cage, trying to escape. “BECKS PLEASE!! HELP ME!!” 


I shake the bars once more. Finally the giant figure stirs. I perk up a bit. Surely Becks would know what happened — she could help me! I just know she would!
It’s then I saw the giant Becks rise from the covers wearing nothing more than blue boxers as she groggily stomped over my way. I looked up at her hopefully but that hope slowly faded as I saw her lips open into a wide grin. She knelt down, her grinning face and piercing eyes just inches away. 


“Good Morning, pet Lexi... sleep well?” She spoke in a slow, but amused tone. 


“Pet?? Becks what are you talking about?!” I squeak, starting to shake the cage again “let me out of here!! Please!” 


Becks forcefully picked the cage up a few inches off the nightstand and began to rattle it. I lost my balance and fell flat on my side, letting out a pained groan. 


“Tsk tsk tsk ...” Becks smirked “you haven’t really gotten this whole pet thing down, have you?” 


“Becks?! Why am I so small? And where are my clothes?!” I squeak, covering myself in humiliation. 


“You’re small because I say so” Becks smirked “and your clothes are in the corner somewhere... doesn’t matter.... you won’t be needing them... thought maybe I could use them but nah not my style... I’ll see what I can get them for them on eBay...” 


“Becks please!!” I squeak, “this isn’t funny!”


Becks bent over forward a bit and I blushed, her massive body towering over me. “From where I’m standing it’s VEEEERY funny! You’re my pet Lexi now and I own you!” 


“No! No!! Please let me out!!” I squeak, shaking the cage doors again. 


Becks rolled her eyes and laughed “Such a whiny one, aren’t you? Very well...” 


Becks suddenly unlatched the cage door, a move which caused me to suddenly lurch forward falling off the nightstand 


“Beeeeeeeeecks!” I screamed as I fell before landing in her soft hand. 


“See why you gotta stay in there?” Becks teased “it’s okay, you’ll learn” 


Suddenly I heard a loud tremor from above, my cell phone vibrating on the night stand. 


“That’s my mom!” I squeak “I forgot to call her! I got to — mmf!” 


I squeak and struggle painfully as Becks presses her thumb against my face, keeping me quiet. I hear Becks pick up the phone. 


“Oh hi... yes... yes... everything’s fine... Lexi’s just sleeping right now... I’ll have her call you as soon as she wakes up” Becks grins, squeezing me tighter to keep me quiet. I groan and sob in her hands as she hangs up the phone.


Becks sets me down on the nightstand and grins down at me, “So, here’s how it’s going to go... I’m gonna call your mom later and you’re going to tell her everything is fine ... and if you don’t, I’ll pop your little head like a grape” 


I gulp, my heart racing. 


“Becks please!! I’m Lexi! I’m your friend!” I squeak. Becks instantly poked me with a finger, overpowering me easily and forcing me against the nightstand. 


“You’re my pet now Lexi... I fucking own you...” Becks grins again, a look of lust in her eyes. 


“Becks please....” I wheeze, her finger pressing hard against my ribs, “...you’re scaring me!” 


“Good” she grinned with a satisfied smile. “Now you stay right there and I’ll be right back...” 


Becks slowly took her giant finger off of me and I let out a loud exhale. I stumbled to my feet as soon as she walked away and scrambled towards the edge of the nightstand. Shit. Too high up! 


I squeaked weakly, knowing I had to at least try. I cautiously stuck a foot over the edge and tried to slip down, slowly scaling the side of the nightstand. I didn’t get very far before I started to slip, sliding down the side and thudding on the soft carpet. 


“Ow!!” I eep, stumbling to my feet. I begin to run when I slam into a large soft tree trunk of an ankle “Becks!!” 


“I told you to stay put!” the giant Becks growled, reaching her hand down for me. I tried to run but I was weak from the fall and found myself down on my stomach limping away. All Becks had to do was snatch my tiny ankle between her fingers and hoist me up in front of her face. 


“Becks!! Please!! Please help me!!” I squeak “make me big again!! Please!” 


“No.” She replied, gripping me a bit tighter as my heart continued to race, “in fact... you’re not worthy of being my pet anymore” 


“H-Huh?” I gulped, suddenly feeling a strange tingling come over me. Oh no ... it couldn’t be! I was shrinking more! 


“You’re more like a morsel...” Becks sneered, the sound of her mouth opening wide echoing through my head. I screamed and squeaked as her fingers appeared to be growing all around me. 


I squeak already incredibly small and still shrinking as she prepared to pop me in her cavernous mouth. I squeak before fading into her mouth like a little crumb. The last thing I heard was a thunderous gulp as I plummeted down her throat. 

“No! No! Please!” I yelped, laying in bed next to Becks. I looked over at her with a nervous smile. 


“Ummmm you okay?” she chuckled “kinda started freaking out there...”


I sigh in relief. It was just a dream. 


“Oh nothing... just had a nightmare...” I sigh. 


“Oh yeah? What about?” Becks asked 


“I ummm had a nightmare we weren’t friends anymore” I said with a nervous chuckle 


Becks gave me a small kiss on the cheek before going back to bed, “that’s cute, now go to bed my little morsel”


I instantly shot her a look.

 
“Wh-what did you say?”


“I said ‘goodnight, Lexi’”