- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is sort of an appolagy for not finsihing my other two stories (still no ETA on that sorry) but I hope everyone enjoys this one! 

I wrote the whole thing in one go over 4 hours at midnight so please be forgiving on any errors in spelling or grammar. I just wanted to make sure it was all done at once. 

I suppose I should give some background, at least for the what's relevant. My name is Nathaniel Maryland. Everything started back in 2016. I was a 24 year old college graduate who was just starting to make my own way in life. I had younger sister, 21 at that time, whom I loved dearly and she me. Back then I was 5'6 3/4" though I usually just rounded up to 5'7'. My sister, Carrie Maryland, was about 5'6" (I never knew her accurate height as I'd never asked. Anyway I suppose the first bit of this story begins at our cousin's wedding. I had just graduated with a Bachelors in software design and my sister had flown down just for the weekend.


I am writing this journal in retrospect so I know all the information presented at the start of each chapter but for the sake of the narrative I will be withholding information that I didn’t have in the moment.


Carrie 5/4/2016

Age: 21

Height:  5’6” (167.6cm)

Bicep: ???

Weight: ???


Me 5/4/2016

Age: 23

Height: 5’6 ¾” (169.5cm)

Bicep: 11” (27.9cm)

Weight 200lbs (90.72kg)


I first saw my sister at the rehearsal dinner. I could tell she’d lost weight since I’d last seen her, she’d always been a somewhat chubby kid and in fact when I had graduated highschool she actually weight around 10 lbs (4.5kg) more than me. Clearly at this stage in our lives our roles had reversed. I had somewhat let myself go at college while she, going to school to become a stunt women, had been working out quite a bit. Nevertheless we were both adults and the petty squabbles of childhood were behind us so I greeted her warmly.


“Hey, Carrie!” I called from across the room, “Come give your big brother a hug!” Her face lit up at the sound of my voice.


“Nate!” She squealed and ran over to hug me. “Oooooh, it’s been too long!”


“It’s only been since Christmas.” I squeezed her tightly, “And besides we chat all the time.”


“I know but it FEELS like a long time.” She stepped back and I got a good look at her. She was wearing a beautiful red dress with a split seam on her left leg with matching red heels. I looked up at her face, we were so close in height that even with relatively small heels she stood about and inch and half (4cm) taller than me. She had curled her shoulder length auburn hair in a very 1950’s style and had clearly spent hours doing her makeup, at little much for a rehearsal dinner but she always was a little extra.



We spent the next few minutes chatting about our recent experiences until we were called to sit for dinner. It was a great time, over the past year or so Carrie and I had grown quite close. Sharing funny images we found on the internet or calling to rant about the last thing to piss us off. I couldn’t remember anytime in recent history that I’d had this much fun at a formal event.

At one point one of our cousins, probably a little drunk, started showing off his biceps bragging about his deadlift. Always one to show up the competition when she could. My sister hefted her arm up and reveals a surprising mound of muscle. I couldn’t gage its exact size but it nearly as large as my fist and quite well defined.


“Yeah, I’ve had to work out quite a bit. One of my stunt classes is for using stage swords and let me tell you they are pretty heavy!” She giggled, “I bet I could take down anyone at this table!”


“I bet you could!” I retorted, I felt no need to defend my pride. She had clearly worked quite hard for her muscle and after spending the last 4 years sitting at a desk there was no doubt in my mind that she was considerably stronger than I was. Out of politeness for present company and the event at hand we of course didn’t test the theory but I secretly wanted to, even though I already knew the outcome.


We didn’t get much chance to hang out during the rest of the weekend. The wedding kept us all busy, and left us all exhausted. But as I was dropping Carrie off at the airport and stood to hug her goodbye I noticed something unusual. I hadn’t seen it before, mostly likely because she was always wearing heels, but when we were both wearing our flats there seemed to be little if any difference in our heights. I thought little of it at the time, but as I waved her farewell a tiny knot rolled over in my stomach. Not out of fear or anxiety but of something more...exciting.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    


Carrie 7/6/2016

Age: 21

Height:  ???

Bicep: ???

Weight: ???


Me 7/6/2016

Age: 23

Height: 5’6 ¾” (169.5cm)

Bicep: 11.5” ( 29.2cm)

Weight 190lbs (86.18kg)

I was in a rut. Since graduating I had naturally set out to find a job, with less than stellar results. Currently I was living with my parents and working in a local deli until I could land something more...in line with my talents. I had started going to a gym and had shed some of my college weight so I was feeling better at least physically. On one of my days off I was browsing the internet’s latest when I got a message from Carrie.


C: <<hey Nate how tall are you again?>>

N: <<Uhhhh 5’7”...why?>>

C: <<YES!>>

N: <<???>>

C: <<I’M TALLER THAN YOU!!!>>

<< I’M 5’8”!!!!!!!!>>>

N: <<<how’s that possible you’re 21>>>

   <<you shouldn’t be growing anymore>>

C: <<<awwww don’t be upset>>

   <<I promise not to tease you TOO much>>

   <<besides>>

<<I’m not done yet :P>>

N: <<Well good for you I guess…>>

<<but do you know why? Are you okay? You’re not on steroids or anything???>>

C: <<well...not exactly…>>

N: <<CARRIE>>

C: <<no no no, I’m not it’s something else look I’ll tell you next month, we’re still meeting up to look at the apartment?>>

N: <<yes we are>>

<<You better not be doing anything illegal>>

C: <<I’m so not trust me>>

<<Love ya! TTYL!>>


I sighed and leaned back in my chair. This was a lot to take in. Carrie had always been close to me height, in fact at least once back I was maybe 13 or 14 she was actually slightly taller than I was. But that was then, before I hit a late puberty. She was 21 now she should have been done growing. The knot was back in my stomach, rolling over and over. In any case I’d know for sure next month. Carrie and I had decided to move in together. The city she was going to school in had a large number of tech companies and I had hopped to find work there. The next month couldn’t come soon enough.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carrie 8/12/2016

Age: 21

Height:  5’8” (172.7cm) +???

Bicep: ???

Weight: ???


Me 8/12/2016

Age: 23

Height: 5’6 ¾” (169.5cm)

Bicep: 12.5” (31.8cm)

Weight 185lbs (86.18kg)

  

 

Carrie came running towards me as we met in front our prospective apartment. At first I didn’t notice anything different until I realized she was in flip flops, not heels. As we parted from out embrace I had shift my gaze up to meet her eyes. My eyes fell right about at her nose. Her beaming red lips were poised to kiss my nose, which she did.


“How’s the weather down there LITTLE brother?” She teased, twirling around to get her bags from her car before I could respond.


“Oh it’s...uh...just peachy....” I trailed off watching her bend over to select items from her trunk. Speaking of trunks, hers was...well it was impressive. Round and firm it was stretching her red polka dot sundress to its limits, a slight crease running down the center defining her hemispheres. As she turned around again, boxes in hand I noticed the rest of her body properly for the first time. Any fat that she may have had from high school was long gone but the large bosume that had come with it was alive and healthy. Her arms seemed to be even larger and more defined and her calves could have been sculpted by a renaissance master. She walked by me, close enough for her hair to brush my ears. She paused...


“Five foot nine” she whispered, then continued on into the apartment. I stood. Stunned for nearly a minute before snapping out of my daze and grabbing my own stuff.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carrie 8/13/2016

Age: 21

Height:  5’9” (175.3cm) +???

Bicep: ???

Weight: ???


Me 8/13/2016

Age: 23

Height: 5’6 ¾” (169.5cm)

Bicep: 12.5” (31.8cm)

Weight 185lbs (86.18kg)

  

After moving in both my sister and I were exhausted. We were sitting together on our borrowed couch watching some nonsense on TV. I kept stealing glances over in Carrie’s direction. She was wearing a loose fitting pink tank top and gym shorts, we were both bare foot. I could just glimpse her stomach under her shirt and there were definitely abbs under there. I must have been less of a super spy that I thought because Carrie quietly spoke up.


“Wanna see them?”


“Huh, what?” I sputtered.


“My abs. Wanna see them?” she repeated.


“I uhhhhhhh...sure.” I was at a loss, I hadn’t expected to be called out!


Carrie chuckled softly,


“All the boys do.” she lifted her shirt and revealed a 4 pack of elegant abdominal muscles. “You can touch them if you want…” I couldn’t respond, my brain had shut down at this point a million thoughts rushing through my head I was unable to focus on a single one. Carrie rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand in hers and placed in her stomach. At that moment, with my hand touching her soft skin, feeling the ridges of her muscle all but one of the million thoughts fled my mind.


I’m in love with my little sister…


That was moment everything changed but it didn’t stop there. After I spent maybe five minutes gawking at and caressing my little sisters impressive abs she rolled my hand up in hers and held it between us. Uncurling our fingers another fact became apparent. Her hand was larger than my own by nearly half an inch (1.3cm) on every digit. She locked eyes with me and smiled.


“Stand up.” She barked. We both stood. Finally here in bare feet the difference in our sizes was laid bare.


“Stay here for a sec.” She ran into her room and emerged a short time later with a few items: a scale, a measuring tape and a small table.


“First things first, we both know I’m taller than you now, quite a bit taller, so we won’t start with that.” She took my arm and wrapped the tape around my bicep.


“Okay, flex!” I did as I was told and she examined the tape closely.


“Hmmmm, 12.5” (31.8cm). Not bad! You’ve been hitting the gym huh? My turn.” She extended her arm and held the tape out to me. I took it and repeated the process for her arm.


“Uh, 14...14.75” (37.47cm)” I stammered. Carried giggled girlishly.


“Well Little brother, sounds like you have some catching up to do! Alright next, step on the scale.” I did so


“175lbs (79.4kg), well done.” She smiled warmly, she must have been aware about how I felt about my weight.


“Now me!”


“170lbs (77.1kg)” I read alload.


“Don’t worry, I plan on packing on A LOT more muscle so I’ll overtake you there soon as well! Alright, next!” She laid the table between us.


“We only need to do this once since I’m pretty sure the outcome won’t be changing.” She grinned cheekily at me.


“Arm wrestle me!” She had been waiting for this. We had only wrestled once before when we were much younger. I had won of course being nearly 4 years older but the outcome wasn't so certain this time. Well it was, but no longer in my favor.


I sat at the table and gripped her larger hand, her fingers encompassed mine. With no need for a countdown we both started pushing. I could tell right away that I’d list. Despite a firm grim with my other hand on the table all my might was not budging her arm. She grinned.


“That all you got? I barely noticed we started!” She was exaggerating of course, though not by much. She teased me for a few more short seconds then put my hand down with a firm flex of her biceps.


“Well I think that about does it! There should be no doubt about who's the stronger sibling in this relationship. All that’s left is height!” I must have let out small grin because Carrie giggled,


“Been looking forward to that huh? I never took you for the type, though I suppose I’m glad!”


We walked over to the wall.


“You first.” She demanded. Obediently I stood along the wall as Carrie held the tape alongside me. She was so close, her slightly parted lips blew mint scented breath right against my nose, her red lipstick just barely brushing its tip. Her large breasts were nudging me in the chest as she slowly bounced with excitement.


“5 foot 6 and three quarters, a perfectly respectable height! Though not particularly impressive. Now me!” She handed me the tape as stood back to the wall. I tried to stand to one side so as not to rub against her but found it difficult in the cramped space.


“Oh just come here!” Carrie grabbed my waist and pulled my body against her own so abruptly that out noses touched, well hers touched the center of my forehead but you get the idea. I looked up at the tape and where my finger lay atop her head, then I looked up into her bright green eyes.


“5 foot 9 a---” I was unable to finish my sentence as Carrie lowered her lips to mine. We kissed. For several seconds we kissed. It was was my first. And it was perfect.


“And a half…” I gasped as she released my from our heaven.


“Would you look at that,” she giggled down at me “I went and grew again.”


The rest of that day is haze in my memory. A beautiful, lust filled haze. We spent hours making out on the couch, I was even allowed to second base. But eventually we had to part so Carrie could make dinner. I wouldn’t see much of her for the next 5 days as she went to her summer classes and I to my job at an IT firm. But that Friday she had an even bigger surprise in store for me.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carrie 8/18/2016

Age: 21

Height:  5’9 ½” (176.5cm)

Bicep: 14.75” (37.47cm)

Weight: 170lbs (77.1kg)


Me 8/18/2016

Age: 24

Height: 5’6 ¾” (169.5cm)

Bicep: 12.5” (31.8cm)

Weight 185lbs (86.18kg)

Today was my birthday. The day had started off wonderfull with breakfast in bed along with a card from Carrie, already at class. The card contained a tasteful nude shot take from my bed, with Carrie covering her chest with her arms and leaning over my sleeping face.


Don’t get to excited until I get back tonight LITTLE bro’ !!!

xoxoxox - your adorable BIG sister Carrie


                 

I held the picture to my nose, Carrie’s signature perfume wafted into my brain. Today would be a good day. I spent the first half of it on my PC not doing much of anything before I had to leave for work.


I worked a late shift and didn’t get back until nearly 11pm. Carrie was waiting for me, birthday cake in hand. And a kiss on her lips. After dinner and cake I opened presents, which consisted of a new smart watch from my parents and an assortment of clothes I had asked for from some other relatives. Carrie saved her gift for last.


“So I know you asked at one point why I was growing and I didn’t really answer. I was gonna tell you earlier but we got a little...you know...distracted.” She blushed, her girlishness momentarily breaking through the confidence she’d displayed all week.


“This is the answer and I want you to have it, though bear in mind its effects are different on men.” She revealed a small bottle of pills labeled “INTERA-GRO”


“I was scouted a while back to test this new weight loss slash body building supplement, apparently I had a high genetic compatibility or something. I was strapped for cash at the time and so I said ‘What the heck’ and tried it and well…” She gestured at her body, “clearly it works!”


“Okay…” I said a little confused “But what do you mean the effects are different on men? Do you want me to take it? I thought you liked being taller than me?”


“Oh I do! I love it! And don’t worry, you’re never gonna catch up to me little brother.” she tousled my hair. “But I do want you to take it. It would help with your weight loss for sure but there is another side effect.” She paused, seeming nervous about telling me. “You’ll get shorter...a lot shorter. I know it’s a big decision it’s one thing for me to outgrow you myself it’s another thing entirely for you to shrink but I just…” I stopped her with a kiss.


“I’ll do it.” I whispered as I took the bottle from her hands, “I’ll do it for both of us.” Carrie sighed in relief, then grabbed me and pulled me closer deepening our kiss.


“I love you Nate, my little big brother.” She whispered into my ear


I love you too Carrie, my big little sister.” I whispered back. That night marked the last time I ever called Carrie my little sister and she called me big brother.  





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carrie 9/18/2016

Age: 21

Height:  5’10” (177.8cm)

Bicep: 15” (38.1cm)

Weight: 175lbs (79.4kg)


Me 9/18/2016

Age: 24

Height: 5’6” (167.4cm)

Bicep: 12.5” (31.8cm)

Weight 180lbs (81.6kg)            


This month Carrie and I decided to measure her bust size. I knew she wore a D cup but she had been complaining that her bra was feeling tight as of late. Upon measuring we found her breasts were actually 34.4in (87.5cm), a DD cup. I still remember they way her face lit up as I red the tape, she quickly through off the measuring tape and lifted me into her arms. I was caught off guard, this was the first time she’d picked me up and she did it so easily. She pinned my back against the wall as we embraced. That was a wild night!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carrie 10/18/2016

Age: 21

Height:  5’11” (180.3cm)

Bicep: 16” (40.6cm)

Weight: 180lbs (81.6kg)

Bust: 35.6in (90.4cm) E cup


Me 9/18/2016

Age: 24

Height: 5’5” (165.1cm)

Bicep: 12” (30.5cm)

Weight 170lbs (77.1kg)


My eyes were now level with my little sister’s neck, Carrie had to bend her head almost 90 degrees to kiss me or I had to stand high on my toes to reach her lips. I also marked the time when Carrie finally outweighed me. My figure had become much slimmer while hers had, rather than bulking up, become incredibly fit and toned every muscle on her body was clearly defined and hard as rock. I would run my smaller hands up and down her biceps as he watched, biting her lower lip. I’d squeeze with all my might to no avail.


We went the gym together now and, ignoring the weird looks we got, Carrie would perform most of her workout using me. I was absolutely thrilling to be benched with such apparent ease!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carrie 11/18/2016

Age: 21

Height:  6’0” (182.9cm)

Bicep: 16” (40.6cm)

Weight: 190lbs (86.2kg)

Bust: 37in (94cm) F cup, nearly G


Me 11/18/2016

Age: 24

Height: 5’4” (162.6cm)

Bicep: 12” (30.5cm)

Weight 160lbs (72.5kg)    


Carrie absolutely towered over me now. When I had trouble reaching something in a high shelf she nonshalontly reached over me from behind and grabbed whatever I was stretching for before backing up and pointedly handing it down to me.   


“Need some help there little brother?” She smiled down at me as I graciously accepted the item. “Come here and give your big sis a hug!” My face was be pulled into the crook of her neck as she softly kissed the top of my head. “What say we take this into the bedroom little one?” I could hardly protest as she led me out of the room, my small hand swallowed in her grip, her burgeoning ass swaying hypnotically before me.


Once in the room, she released my hand and turned away from me. She slowly dropped single items of clothing. First, her socks came off, then she slid her skirt down her statuesque legs, followed shortly by her leggings each slipped of tantalizingly slow. Finally she whipped her tank-top off and around her head, landing it expertly on my face. When I pulled it clear of my eyes she was standing in front of me, leaning down, her breasts inches from my face. She gave me a sultry smile as she unclasped her F cup bra and her two mammoth mammaries swung free before me. I reached out to cradle them but she gently slapped my hand away.


“Baby mustn’t touch without Mommy’s permission.” She growled lowly. I looked up into her eyes unsure at first, and then catching on. I lowered my hands. “Mmmmm good boy.” she trilled. “My baby boy, come here it’s dinner time.” Placing her hand behind my head Carrie gently, yet firmly, guided me forward. She backed up, sitting on the bed. I knelt before her. Slowly, she brought my lips to her right nipple. “Go ahead, suck on Mommy’s tits.” Eagerly, I obliged. Before long a warm, sweet liquid began flowing into my mouth. “Mmmmmmm” Carrie moaned with pleasure “Good baby, drink up. Drink up for Mommy.” I looked up at her face, continuing to suckle. She gazed down at me and gently brushed the hair from my eyes. “Mommy will take care of you. Forever and Ever.” I closed my eyes and drank.     


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carrie 12/18/2016

Age: 21

Height:  6’1” (185.4cm)

Bicep: 17” (43.2cm)

Weight: 205lbs (93kg)

Bust: 40in (101.6cm) Custom I cup


Me 11/18/2016

Age: 24

Height: 5’2” (157.5cm)

Bicep: 11” (27.4cm)

Weight 125bs (56.7kg)  


We decided to stay home for Christmas. Explaining our new sizes to our family seemed even more of task than hiding our relationship. It was no big loss. Neither of us felt particularly close with the rest of our family, we were much happier living on our own.


I had noticed some peculiarities as of late. Namely, while math had never been my strong suite I was finding it more and more difficult to perform even simple problems. Carrie, meanwhile had no trouble at all, even coming it to save me when I tried calculating things like tips. Unsure if this had anything to do with Intera-gro I brought the matter up with my sister.


“You’ve finally noticed huh, you always were smarter than me. Well you were…” She tried and failed to hid a giggle.

“Carrie...has this drug been making me dumber?” I was on the precipice of rage. It was one thing to shrink, I had been enjoying that, but to become less intelligent? That I had not signed up for.


“Nooooo, no no no, not...exactly…” Carrie rushed to assure me but I was not convinced. I folded my arms and tried to look intimidating. I wasn’t very successful considering I was standing in front of someone 11 inches (28cm) taller than me and nearly double my weight. The top of my head was barely clearing her shoulders but Carrie still seemed nervous. “Okay, okay let me explain. Intera-gro has different effects on men and women you already know that. One of the effects is an alteration of brain optimization. To put it bluntly in women it increases science, math and other logic based functions while in men in decreases those but increases artistic, creative and expressive abilities….Are you mad? I was afraid you wouldn’t notice…” She rubbed her left foot on the back of her right calf, nervously awaiting my response.


“Well of course I’d notice, I’m in IT.” I sighed. I WAS mad but even so I didn’t feel like lashing out.


“It also decreases aggression in men…”


Ah…


I sighed again, “Well my boss did just promote me for my creative solution to our server problem so it can’t be all bad...I’m not mad. Thank you for telling me.”


“OH YAY! “ Carrie rushed forward and swept me off my feet. Tucking my head under her chin my feet swung several inches of the floor. “Can we try something? I wanted to do this if I told you and didn’t get mad!”


“What is it?” I queried, intrigued.


“Let’s take an IQ test! Keep in mind this test only looks for the kind of skills that you’ll have lost but it doesn't actually measure your WHOLE intelligence. Please please please!!!”


“Alright then, let’s give it a go…” I prepared myself for a massive blow to my ego. The last time I took and IQ test I had scored somewhere around 120-130, above average if I remember correctly.


“YAY! Okay, the last time I took this around a year ago, before I started taking Intera-gro I got a 122. You go first!


122, well maybe she was always smarter than I was, guess it didn’t matter now. The test took about an hour to complete, at the end I was shown my score. 112, slightly above Average and lower than I had expected.

“Aw, look at you! You did great!” Carrie hugged my head to her considerable chest, “My baby brother’s so smart! Now it’s my turn!”


Carrie finished the test in under 40 minutes and wound up with a score of 135, superior, nearly genius.


“Don’t be sad little brother! You don’t need worry about math and stuff anymore I can do it for the both of us! Besides didn’t you always say you wanted to go into art? Maybe game development? I bet you’d be great at it! Your creative ability should have increased the same amount my smarts did! And remember, this doesn’t mean you’re stupid or anything, this test simply doesn’t look for the kinds of things you’re good at. It’s like a fish being judged on its ability to climb a tree!”


I had always wished I was more artistic. Perhaps she was right. Perhaps I could turn this into a new beginning. From here on out we added the IQ test to our monthly checkups.




   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carrie 1/18/2017

Age: 21

Height:  6’2” (188cm)

Bicep: 18.5” (47cm)

Weight: 225lbs (102.1kg)

Bust: 46in (116.8cm) Custom P cup

IQ: 140 (cap) genius


Me 1/18/2016

Age: 24

Height: 5’0” (152.4cm)

Bicep: 11” (27.4cm)

Weight 115bs (52.2kg)

IQ: 107 average


I had almost forgotten how much I had shrunk over the past few months, until one day I was waiting in line at the grocery store with Carrie when she had to back at find an item we forgot. She too longer than expected and I found myself next in line. The cashier, a slender, raven haired girl who couldn’t be older than 15 but who stood easily 8 inches taller than me, leaned over and asked,


“Do you need to wait for your mommy?” I was caught off guard. For a moment I thought this random stranger may have learned of me and Carries roleplay until I realized that I was had recently shaved and was wearing on an oversized T-shirt and shorts while my clothes wear in the wash. I must have looked about 7 or 8.


“Y-yes ma’am” I stammered, looking down at my feet. The girl smiled.


“My name’s Jessica, what’s yours?” She asked sweetly in a sing song voice.


“Nathaniel.” I said, hoping to gain back some ounce of dignity by using my full name. Jessica looked behind me, there was no one else in the que and the store was pretty quite.


“Well Nathaniel, I’m not really supposed to do this but do you want to come back here and see how the conveyor belt works?”


“Yeah!” I responded, startling myself with my enthusiasm. I had always wanted to move the little grocery belt so now was as good a time as as any.


“Alright then little man! Step behind my desk!” Jessica made room as I stepped around the divider and into the nook of her workspace. She moved in behind me, in the cramped space there wasn’t much room to maneuver and I was pressed tight up against her body. The top of my head fit comfortably benefit her chin. “Okay so this button moves it forward.” Jessica took my hand and placed over a little button, I noticed how her fingers eclipsed my own. “And this one just to the right of it moves it back” She slid my hand over the button, moving the belt backwards. “See? She said, bending over to rest her head on my shoulder. “ Pretty cool huh?”  


“I sure is!” I said excitedly, trying to keep up the ruse.


“Oh-ho, what’s going on here?” A familiar voice, Carrie had returned.


“Jessica was showing me how the belts work!, isn’t it cool Mommy!” I had responded without thinking but Carrie hadn’t missed a beat.


“I sure is Nate! Now come here, take Mommy’s hand so we can pay Jessica for our food!”


“Okay!” I shouted and ran around take my sister’s hand. She was wearing 4 inch  (10cm) heels today bringing her up to a staggering 6’6” (198.1cm) the top of my head sat squarely beneath her shoulders.


“Wow, I thought I was tall for a girl.” Jessica blurted upon seeing Carrie, “OH if you’ll forgive me! I didn’t mean to--”


“It’s quite alright dear! I hear it all the time.” Carrie smiled graciously. We paid for our food and as we left Jessica called out to me.


“Be sure to eat all you veggies so you can grow up big and strong like your Mommy!”


“I will!” I waved back. Carrie smirked down at me, suppressing laughter. She would never let me live this down.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carrie 2/14/2017

Age: 22

Height:  6’6” (198.1cm)

Bicep: 20” (50.8cm)

Weight: 270lbs (122.5kg)

Bust: 52in (116.8cm) Custom V cup

IQ: 140 (cap) genius


Me 2/14/2016

Age: 24

Height: 4’8” (142.2cm)

Bicep: 10” (25.4cm)

Weight 85bs (38.6kg)

IQ: 85 below average

 

This was big month. Not only had Carrie grown and I shrunk more than expected but today was also her birthday. I no longer needed to work as Carrie, after several promotions at the job she got after quitting school (It just wasn’t challenging her anymore) made more than enough for the both of us to live off. Of course this meant I couldn’t afford to buy her a present. Whatever money I had saved up from when I was working had been transferred to Carrie’s account as I no longer had the ability to manage it properly. I did have some spending money given at the start of the month but Carrie had insisted that money be used for myself or emergencies. But that wasn’t what was on my mind right now.


“What do you mean I can’t go with you?” I whined, Carrie was leaving for the day to go bar hopping with some work friends.


“It’s BAR HOPPING and you look about 7 no one would even believe you were 24 with an ID, you don’t even look like your picture.” She was standing in front of the bathroom mirror getting ready. She was sporting skin tight jeans that really made every muscle and curve of her legs pop. And her ass, my god her ass. Like a perfect oversized peach, firm and tantalizing. Her low cut crop top showed off both her massive breasts as well as her steel-toned 8 pack. Her now shoulder length auburn hair had red highlights and was elegantly straightened and folded over to the the left of her head. Finally she wore a pair of glorious 6 inch (15cm) heels bringing her full height to an astronomical 7 feet (213.4cm).   


“Besides, you probably couldn’t even hadn’t a light beer anymore. We’ll celebrate when I come home so buck up!” She knelt before me, clasping my arms on either side. “I’ve got a surprise for you too, so promise to be good?”

I huffed “okay I promise.”


“That’s my good boy.” She pulled me in for a hug, her outstanding breasts squishing against my body and overflowing out either side of me. I tried to hug back but couldn’t reach my arms all the way around.


After a few seconds she stood and walked for the door. Her 6 inch heels clacking on floor as if to taunt me.


“Buh-bye now!” She sang, I watched as she ducked under the front doorway and nearly ran into someone waiting on the step. “Oh you’re here! Just on time. Head right on in he’s been dying to see you again!”


“Sure thing Ms. Maryland!” A familiar voice. A familiar head of raven black hair.


Jessica walked in.


She was wearing a cut red top with short frills around her shoulders and leather jacket along with a black skirt, maroon leggings and short 2 inch black heels.


“Hey there kiddo! Long time no see huh?” She knelt in front of me.


“H-hello…” I stammered, unsure of how to act.


“Aw don’t tell me you don’t remember me, we had so much fun together.” She made an over exaggerated pouty face, her black lipstick forming an upside down U. :(


“I do! I do!” I excitedly replied, surprised at how easy it was to fall back into my childlike ego.


“Yaaaaay!” Jessica squealed, we’re gonna have so much fun together and when your Mommy gets back we’ll have a big birthday surprise for her okay?”


“OKAY!!!” I cheered. Jessica smiled down and me and stood, “now I just have to get some things ready wait here okay!” She booped me on my nose and turned to set the kitchen table. As she worked I slowly walked up behind her. The combination of her heels and my recent shrinkage meant that my eyes lined up with her shoulder blades and my head sat well below her shoulders.


So I’m this much shorter than a 15 year old girl now huh? I wonder how much further this is gonna go...   


Jessica and I spent all day together. She let sit on her lap while she read me stories and she even gave me a bath. Now I understood why Carrie insisted I shave my manhood yesterday. As he was bathing me I could tell Jessica was surprised at my size. Even though my body was smaller my penis hadn’t shrunk quite in proportion. I was definitely more hung than any other 7 year old on the planet (not that Carrie minded ;) ). But Jessica was different matter. This could blow the whole game and there was not telling how’d she’d react. Her slender fingers hovered over my crotch as she hesitated to wash me there. Finally she blushed and continued, moving on to my back.


“Like mother like son I guess.” She whispered quietly to herself. I breathed a sigh of relief. Crisis averted.


We spent the rest of the day making a birthday card for Carrie, using the supplies Jessica had brought.


“Wow, you’re super good at this! That looks like something a real adult made!” I beamed proudly at my creation, something that wouldn’t have looked out of place in a Hallmark Store. “Man I need you to teach me how to do that!”


Caught in my revelry I almost didn’t notice the knock at the door.


“I’m home!!!”


“Carrie!” I dropped my card and ran to the front door to give my sister a hug. When I did my head nestled neatly under her bust and right against her abs.


“Hey there kiddo! Did you and Jess have a good day?”         


I looked up, unable to see her face past her breasts. “Mh-hm!” I nodded. “We had lotsa fun!”


“I’m glad to hear it! Jess if you would like you can stay for dinner, I know it would mean the world to Nate.”


“I’d love to Ms. Maryland, just let me call my dad! Nate, why don’t you show your Mom the card you made!”


Dinner was rather uneventful. Afterwards Carrie opened a preset from our parents which surmounted to card with $80 cash. Clearly we were greatly missed back home. Then Carrie did something I did not expect.


“Jessica would you like to partake in a little ritual that Nate and I have?”


“I sure would! What is it?” Jessica seemed intrigued

   

Every month we measure and weigh Nate and then he does the same for me, not that I’m still growing or anything.” Carrie winked at me, “but he loves it. We could do all three of us and add you to the routine!”


“Sounds like fun? What do think Nate?”


“Yeah! Let’s do it!” I was excited but also a little unsure. Usually our measuring sessions devolved into making out and then transitioning to the bedroom for more...adult...activities. Clearly we wouldn’t be doing any of that until Jessica left, but I just hoped I could contain myself.


We did me first (numbers above), followed by Jessica.


“Let’s see you’re...5’9” (175.3cm) without heels you’ve grown since we last met!”


“Yeah well my mum was nearly six foot! I not done yet!”Jessica was proud to show off her height, she winked down at me “Though I’m sure Natty boy will catch up to me in no time!”


“Do you mind doing bicep and weight? You don’t have to if you’re uncomfortable.” Carrie was having a good time, getting a kick out of comparing me to a 15 year old girl but was clearly cautious about overstepping bounds.


“I don’t mind! I’m kinda curious, I’ve never measured my biceps before!”


“Your biceps are...12” (30.5cm)! My goodness you must work out!”


“Hehehe! Thanks for noticing I do! I’m still a long way from you though!”


“Hmmm, yes.” Carrie flexed her 20” arms “Good genes and all that. Weight next! Okay...123lbs (55.8kg) Wonderful!” Carrie paused. “Now there’s just one more thing if you have the time…an IQ test”


“Hmmm” Jessica pondered looking at the clock. “I don’t see why not, let’s give it a go!” after about an hour and some attempted help on my part (not needed, but appreciated) Jessica got a score of 118.

“Impressive! You’re going to be sharp one when you grow up!” Carrie seemed genuinely impressed.


“Thanksss! I take a bunch of AP courses!”


I proceeded to attempt to measure Carrie, though I needed Jessica to life me up so I could read the top of the tape. We skipped bust for the time being. Pretty soon it was time for Jessica to go.


“I’ll see you around Nate!” Jess bent down to hug me, squeezing me tight to her body. “Don’t go and outgrow me to fast!”


“I won’t!” I spoke the truth, not that she knew that.


“Goodbye, Jess! I’ll be in touch!” Carrie waved from back inside.


“Bye Ms. Maryland!” With that Jessica left. I turned to find Carrie back inside but she was already upon me. She lifted me with no effort and gripped my lips with hers.


“That was so hot, we’re going to the bedroom.” With nary a complaint from me, Carrie slung me under her armpit and carried me off.       


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Carrie 3/14/2017

Age: 22

Height:  6’10” (208.3cm)

Bicep: 23” (58.4cm)

Weight: 300lbs (136.1kg)

Bust: 58in (147.3cm) Custom cup

IQ: 140 (max cap) genius


Me 3/14/2016

Age: 24

Height: 4’4” (132.1cm)

Bicep: 10” (25.4cm)

Weight 75bs (34kg)

IQ: >80 (min cap) Well below average


This is my last entry in this journal. This wasn’t the last day of my shrinking or of Carrie’s growth, far from it. But I showed this journal to Carrie and she liked it so much that she wanted to keep one of her own. I’ve decided to let her carry this on, least for now. On this day Carrie and I stayed home together and between bouts of lovemaking comprehensively compared our sizes.  

First we stood back to back barefoot. My head rested neatly it the curve above her butt along her back. We turned to face each other and I was staring right into her belly button. Carrie placed a finger under my chin and tilted my head up, stepping back slightly so she could see me over her enormous breasts.


“Do you remember? When I was 5 and you were 8 you teased me by holding my favorite toy over your head. You were about as tall then as you are now…”she trailed off. Then softly gripped my neck between her long fingers...and lifted. Slowly I rose into the air, my feet dangling beneath me. I held onto Carrie’s arm, she wasn’t harming me but her eyes were half lidded and her mouth slightly agape as she lifted me up and up and up all the while staring deeply into my own eyes. Until I was well above her head, her arm fully extended, barely straining to hold me nearly 7 feet of the ground.


“You’re so small now...so weak...what would my little older brother do without his big younger sister to watch out for him, hmmm?” She cooed softly “To care for him, provide for him, to suckel him at her teet?” She reach her free hand to her bosom and began to gently massage her soft, warm breasts “Or are you even my brother anymore? You’re more like my baby, my sweet little boy who needs the warmth of his mother’s milk.” She began to lower me to her chest, then with one fell swoop, she tore her shirt off, revealing her mounds. Still holding me by the throat with one hand she pressed my face too her forgiving flesh. “Drink my baby boy...drink for Mommy. Become smaller, while Mommy grows bigger.” I touched my lips to her nipple and on que a river of warm milk flowed forth. Carrie moaned, so loud I was afraid she’d alert the neighbors across town. Even more surprising I could feel myself receding between her fingers! This had never happened so fast! But...I loved it.


I wasn’t just me, Carrie grew as well, in a matter of moments she passed 7 feet (213.4cm). After a few heavenly minutes Carrie lowered me to the floor. My head was now level with her navel and my face nearly at her crotch. She looked down at me, raising one eyebrow.


“Well little LITTLE brother, what do you think of your Strong, Tall, Genius of a big BIG sister?


“I---”


“Uhp-buh-buh...don’t answer yet...there’s still one tit that needs your attention.” Carrie interupted me. “Can you get to it yourself?” I gazed up at her colossal physique. There was no way. Even as I tried to reach the best I could do was to fondle the underside of her mammoth tits. She just stood there, one hand on her hip while she inspected the nails on her other. She tutted.


“Tsk tsk tsk, you’re going to have to better than that.”


I knew what I needed. I ran to the kitchen and dragged back one of the chairs. The bottom was nearly 2 feet (61cm) from the floor and nearly at my chest I stopped the chair right in front of Carrie. She continued to ignore me. I clambered up the chair and finally, found myself in reach of my goal. I lifted the breast to my mouth and drank...


Carrie quickly dropped her air of sophistication and pressed my head deep into you boobs. Again the milk flowed and again I felt myself diminishing and Carrie growing.

When I finished and stepped down from my pedestal I was looking up at her quivering womanhood, in between legs that spanned the whole length of my body.


“Now…” Carrie asked, “What do you think, little brother…of your big sister?”


“I love her…” Was all I could reply.     


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Final Measurements


Carrie 3/14/2017

Age: 22

Height:  7’4” (223.5cm) 1.9 times taller than Nathaniel

Bicep: 25” (63.5cm) 3.1 times larger than Nathaniel, Dozens of times stronger

Weight: 330lbs (149.7kg) 6.6 times heavier than Nathaniel

Bust: 62in (157.5cm) Custom cup

IQ: 140 (max cap) genius,Immeasurably intelligent


Me 3/14/2016

Age: 24

Height: 3’10” (116.8cm) 1.9 times shorter than Carrie

Bicep: 8” (20.3cm) 3.1 times smaller than Carrie, dozens of times weaker

Weight 50bs (22.7kg) 6.6 times lighter than Carrie

IQ: >80 (min cap) Well below average, less intelligent than a child.

  


To be continued???


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! :)