- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ashley introduces her dad to his "Travel Arrangements"
I got up early the next morning, I could barely sleep. I packed a few changes of clothes, my toiletries, a charging kit, a few snacks, and a couple of specially printed tiny novels to read in my downtime. When I reached Ashley's hotel room she seemed different. She was a little quiet and didn't look at me much as she sat me and my luggage down on the room's desk, more of that nervousness from last night? Her makeup was done, and her hair was tied back in a ponytail. She was wearing a tight, peach colored spaghetti strap top, and a pair of black leggings so tight they may as well have been painted on her. Her crotch was level with the desk, and I could see through her thigh gap to the countours of her ass beyond. It was agony keeping my head wrenched up to look her in the eyes.

"Okay kiddo, what's your plan?"

"Okay, well, I was thinking I could, you know, sneak you on the plane?" She said, definitely looking nervous.

"I'm not against it, especially since those airlines still charge full price for a tiny to ride, but we have to be careful Ashley, if I'm in your luggage those xray machines could kill me! Am I riding in that?" I asked, pointing over to her gray college hoodie. It was a little big on her, and would likely have plenty of room to keep me safe.

"That's what I had in mind when I called you..." She trailed off a little. "But they have those body scanners, you know? Even if I tried to skip it they'd still pat me down and find you..." She was chewing on her lip now, a nervous tick she'd had since she was young. Her skyscraper body towered over me, the teeth I could see digging into her lip reminded me that the bigger ones were taller than knee height to me. A chill ran down my spine.

"I'm confused Ashley, how am I supposed to get on the plane?"

"Well, I had another idea this morning, but it's a little...unorthodox?" Were her hands shaking a little? "Promise you won't get mad at me? It's just an idea, okay? You can say no if you want and we never have to talk about it again."

"Ashley I can't even remember the last time I was mad at you, don't worry okay?" I said, giving her my most reassuring smile as I watched her bite her lip.

"Okay, well you can't ride in my bag, and you can't ride on me..." She said slowly, "So I was thinking maybe you could ride, you know, in me?" When I looked up stupidly at her she brought her hand down, pointing at her crotch.

"In your vagina?" I asked stupidly. She was quick to defend herself.

"It's not like we're having sex," she said, looking concerned but also thoughtful, as though she'd already thought about how to persuade me. "I'm just hiding you, you know? I'll just slide you up in there, and we can get you out after I check into my hotel room! I promise you'll be safe, there should be, um, plenty of room for you in there and..." She looked down at my still dumbfounded face. "I mean, we don't have to either! It was a silly idea, I just know how sad you are up here and I kinda feel like I let you down and I thought-"

"And you're okay with that, putting me in there?" I was having trouble grasping the reality of this, I needed to get a grip.

She paused, almost looking a little relieved. "Well, yeah, you're my dad. It's not like you're some pervert who snuck inside me while I was sleeping or something. I know you'll, you know...behave yourself in there." She giggled a little and began to blush deeply.

I didn't know what to say. Apparently my daughter was perfectly okay with the idea of carrying me around tucked away in her birth canal. How long had she felt like this? Was it a new idea, or had she considered it years ago? Was she thinking about it last night? I wanted to ask, but I caught myself staring right at her crotch again and decided I was making things awkward enough. I didn't know if it was the fact I hadn't been close to that part of a woman since I shrunk, or if staring at her body and listening to her proposition had worn me down, or both, but my brain was on autopilot as I heard my mouth say "I'll do it."

The worry started to melt from her face. "Alright! Thanks dad, I was so worried you'd freak out, but I should have known better. I've got to leave soon, are you ready to go in now?" A gentle, almost playful smile had replaced the worry on her face.

"Um, yeah, I guess so." My mouth said, my eyes and mind still glued to her crotch.

"Okay great! You uh, might want to take off your clothes though, I have a feeling you'll get messy in there. Leave your phone though." She said, blushing furiously.

I froze a little at first, but saw her reasoning and complied. Was this really happening? I took off my clothes and folded them, tucking them away in my suitcase and leaving my phone around my neck like she asked. Just as I finished zipping up my bag, I saw thumbs hook into either side of the tight leggings that covered the wall of my daughter's hips and pull down.

The next part seemed to happen in slow motion. Her pants began to slide down, and the skin beneath them was revealed in tiny increments. I could see the outline of her hip bones beneath her skin, her flat abdomen trailing down to the apex of her legs. Then a tiny garden of neatly maintained golden brown pubic hair emerged. Then finally I was staring again into her now bare thigh gap to the soaking wet lips nestled between them. She kept going, pulling her pants down all the way, her breasts looming over me as she pulled her foot out of one of the legs. She grabbed my suitcase and sat down on the bed, spreading her legs wide. I might as well have been on the other side of a canyon, but I could still see her pussy open up like a flower, lips parting to expose her pink interior. I couldn't keep myself from thinking that it looked so much like her mother's at that age. It was only as the hand with my inch tall suitcase blocked my view that I jerked back into reality. Ashley looked up as I spoke.

"Wait, my suitcase too?"

"Yeah dad, if they see it in the xray they're going to ask questions you know?"

"Oh right. Okay, go ahead." That made sense but it didn't make it any less strange to watch my gigantic daughter push a bag of my worldly possessions up into herself. She didn't stop pushing, either. Two fingers followed my bag inside and her knuckles followed them, only stopping when the rest of her hand met her labia. I saw my daughter wince as she gave the bag one last little push to get it as deep as possible, she was making room for me, I guess. When she pulled her fingers out they were glistening, covered in her clear, thick fluid. She looked back at me and smiled sheepishly.

"Okay, your turn..." She said reaching for me, wrapping those sticky, wet fingers around my body. Her hands were trembling but Ashley was pretty unceremonious about the whole thing. No final words were said, there was no pause, I just flew through the air in her grip and instead of bringing me up to her face and chest like she normally did we changed course and I was brought down between her legs. Heat washed over me as I neared my hiding place and she repositioned me in her hand. I looked up, and saw that the front of my body was aligned with the front of my daughter's. She was holding her lips open with her other hand, exposing me to the clenched entrance of her soaking vagina. I grew closer and closer and fought the urge to hold my breath.

My head passed between her inner lips and I felt her tight entrance kiss the top of my head, soaking my hair and bald spot. It seemed like I was going to stop right there, but then the slightest bit of pressure from Ashley's hand sunk my head in down to my shoulders. I heard my daughter sigh as she continued to feed me to her pussy. my shoulders and chest sunk in, and her tight entrance expanded to accommodate the beer belly I'd been trying so hard to get rid of. When my dick finally passed into her I actually screamed out in surprise, or tried to, but a mouthful of my daughter's sweet tasting flesh covered my mouth. She delicately pushed on my feet and before I knew it I was completely inside of her.

She didn't stop though. I felt a finger tickle the soles of my feet and then she was pushing again, her hot flesh sliding past me as her finger followed me in. She finally stopped and I figured at least another whole one of my body lengths lay between my feet and her entrance. I almost panicked as I felt her finger retreating, she didn't have to put me so deep! I talked myself down though, figuring she didn't want me falling out, that made sense. With her finger gone and the pushing over I was finally able to take in my surroundings.

The sensation of being inside Ashley's pussy is difficult to describe. It's almost like being suspended in warm gelatin. My head down to my toes, every part of me was encompassed in her flesh. I could feel gravity trying to pull me down but her body held me tight, almost like I was floating. Her walls were slick, and kneaded me around in reaction to my movements or hers. My arms were pinned to my side and I could feel pussy pressing the back of my hands. I flexed my toes and felt her nectar trickle between them as they grabbed onto little bunches of her slick, hot flesh. Little rivulets of her juices would trickle down over my face or shoulders, which left me frequently closing my eyes, but the complete darkness around me meant that didn't matter much. In the little pockets of air I was able to find the only smell was sex, and her pheromones left me constantly aroused. I could hear the squelching of her walls, the distant thump thump of her heart, and the muffled noise of her environment. The heat was everywhere, and I could feel myself beginning to sweat.

The reality of where I was was only beginning to settle in as Ashley stood up, and I felt like I was being launched in a rocket as the acceleration pressed me into her walls. Then her waist dipped twice, presumably to put her pants back on. It was like a roller coaster, each dip was unannounced and launched me in unexpected directions as she moved. I found myself grateful that I'd skipped breakfast, I didn't want to explain to my daughter why I threw up in her pussy.

Then from all around me I heard her sweet voice echoing through her body. "Okay dad, can you hear me in there?"

"Yes!" I yelled, but the sound was loud and close. Of course, I was too small and buried under too much flesh for her to hear me. I brought my arms up through her slick walls and grabbed my phone. It was difficult to type with so much fluid on the screen, but I managed to tap out a "Yes." and send it.

"Okay good, I wasn't sure if you would be able to. Hang on a sec-"

There was a small amount of motion and then I heard my ringtone and the phone began to vibrate. Then my world turned upside down.

"~Aaah!~" I heard as the world tumbled from beneath me. It felt like Ashley had fallen to her knees, her body angled like she was crouched forward. I had no idea what was going on and was terrified something happened. I fumbled over the thick screen, wiping copious juices from it and my face as I struggled to answer. It was a facetime request, and her camera pointed to the empty ceiling of the hotel room.

"Ashley! Ashley! Are you okay?" I demanded, panic in my voice.

"Yeah dad, I'm okay just-can you turn off the vibration on your phone? I can't hear your ringtone from in there but you're up against a pretty sensitive spot and..."

I didn't have to figure out what "and..." meant "Oops! Yeah, sorry Ash! I'll get right on it."

"You can do it in a minute," She said, her flushed face finally coming into view. "I wanted to check on you real quick." Another roller coaster as she stood. She switched to the back camera and I saw the reflection of her whole body in the hotel mirror. She'd put on her college hoodie and her pants were back on, pulled all the way up. She finally looked into the phone and started laughing. "Jeez dad! You're a mess!"

Her walls undulated all around me as she laughed, knocking the wind out of me just a little. "Your fault." I chuckled back.

She looked more intently at the screen and her eyes widened. "Is that what I look like on the inside?"

I had been so focused on the sight of her body that I hadn't thought to look around. In holding my phone to my face I'd pushed away her walls and created a small cavity in her pussy. I turned the phone for some light and saw her dark pink inner walls glistening in the phone's ghostly blue light. Her folds pressed into me here and there, and I was astonished to think that all this womanhood went on at least the full length of my body below me and perhaps as far above me, where my bag had been "checked" for its flight.

"Uh, yeah, I guess so."

"That's so crazy, I can't believe you're actually inside me dad..." She trailed off, looking at her body in the mirror. I looked too. I looked her over from head to toe, focusing on her pretty face and then her thighs and then her waist where I was contained. It was a bizarre sensation, watching her hips shift in the mirror and feel it happening at the same time all around me. I tried to guess at what point I occupied between her crotch and her waistband and found I couldn't, I was completely hidden. Ashley was a beautiful girl, no doubt more than a couple guys would check her out today, and none of them would know, even have a reason to suspect, that a tiny man was lodged somewhere up inside her vagina. Much less that the man was her father. I felt her pussy twitch a little around me, was she thinking the same thing?

"I can't believe it either."

She broke from her trance and smiled "Well, here we go! Are you okay in there? I've got you all sealed in and I won't be able to bring you back out until we land, are you ready for that?"

I was most definitely sealed in. Those leggings looked like they'd been painted back onto her and I probably couldn't force my way back out even if I tried. Still, I wasn't uncomfortable in here and I didn't seem to be in any danger. I was excited to spend a week with my daughter, travel arrangements aside.

"I'm ready! Let's get this show on the road!"

"Great! Um, try to stay still, okay? I don't want to lose control in the airport." I promised to stay still and Ashley promised to keep me in the loop and then we said our goodbyes and I was left back in her deep darkness.

Our trip had begun.