- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know my chapter titles don't give a lot of clues to the interaction in them, but if it helps I promise that every chapter after the first is pure, unadulterated smut.
Enjoy!
There was no shortage of sensation to take in inside of Ashley, but as she started walking I began to notice other things. I was completely in tune with the motion of her body, specifically her waist, and I could follow her movements like a blind man being led around by a helper. I had no idea what was going on outside of my daughter's hips, but from her voice and movement I picked up clues and began to imagine what was going on out there, trying to track our progress.


I felt the slight drop as she took the elevator to the lobby and began to walk out to get a cab. And the walking, my goodness her walking. It had always been next to impossible to ignore the sway in her hips as she walked before, but being inside of her, right at the epicenter of that swaying, it was unreal. Being suspended in her warm wet walls as they slid and slipped around me, not being able to tell where this world began or ended, it might be the most incredible thing I've ever felt.

I was jarred out of my trance briefly as she swung her hips and dropped down into a seat. I heard her say "Airport" to the cabbie, and then the rumble of the car's engine traveled through both of us as he took off. I felt her bend as she reached forward to pay her fare, and then another sway as she left the cab to walk into the airport. At one time her muscles bore down tightly on me and I heard her grunt, it seemed like she had lifted her bag to have it checked.

Then I felt her walking start and stop over and over again, she must have been in a line. From the muffled sounds outside I figured she must have been at security, and I did my best to stay still. I felt her start and stop again, finally walking a longer time before standing perfectly still. I guessed that she must have been standing in the body scanner. This is the point where they would have found me, and it occured to me that right now her phone, my only lifeline, was traveling through the xray machine, out of her reach and in the possession of strangers. I shuddled a little at the thought and heard her gasp lightly in response, but then we were out of the machine and moving again, my presence apparently undetected.

She sat again to put her shoes back on, and I found I was getting used to the sudden drops of her hips, maybe even enjoying them a little. I wondered what it would be like to be inside of her while she was dancing.

She finally took her seat and I guessed that we had to be at her terminal. I looked at my phone and was surprised to find that I'd already spent nearly two hours inside of my daughter.

Then my phone lit up, dinged, and vibrated, and I jumped up and yelped in surprise. My daughter squeezed down hard on me and gasped loudly, no doubt attracting some stares. "Shit!" I yelled to myself as I opened my phone and used the settings to turn off the vibrate function. I ignored the text from my neighbor asking where I was and sent one to Ashley at about the same time that I received one that read "Vibrate!"

"Sorry sorry! It's off now!" I sent back. There was a pause as her heartrate slowed back down.

"No worries, thank you :)"

"Are we at the terminal?"

"Yeah, plane's not here yet. I'm just sitting here trying to read."

"Trying? Am I distracting you?"

"Haha maybe a little."

"Sorry, I'm being as still as I can."

"Don't worry, I can take it :) Are you doing okay in there? Breathing alright and everything?"

"Yeah, it's a little warm but that can't be helped."

"Well let me know if you get into any trouble :)"

That was all she said for a while, but then:

"So...What's it like being inside there?"

I thought for a moment, and made my warm gelatin metaphor. I decided to leave out the fact that I'd been rock hard since I got in here.

"Haha gross!"

"It's not gross," I reassured her "and it's still not as cramped as you'll be on the plane!"

She started giggling at that, her pussy rippling over me with each little laugh.

We chatted lightly for a while before she sent "boarding!" and I felt her stand up. She was in a line again and her waist was slightly angled to my left, I could tell that she was probably resting her weight on one leg with the other slightly bent. I was getting good at telling one action apart from another. I thought again about how she must have looked. Standing in a crowded airport, her blonde hair back in the ponytail, her grey hoodie revealing little up top but her black leggings leaving little to the imagination. She had good posture, and that meant her back made a little "s" shape that really accented the contours of her butt and was probably drawing eyes all around the room. I'm 2 inches tall, I can't help but notice some things! She probably had a bored look on her face, she hated waiting to board the plane.

And that's all anyone would see. No doubt scores of men, young and old, and given her a look since she got to the airport, and all they saw was a pretty girl in a distracting outfit. Each one probably thought he'd have a chance if he could just work up the courage to approach her, and none of them suspected that the prize they coveted was now occupied by this young woman's aging dad and his luggage. I couldn't get over how secluded I was, how completely hidden. I had disappeared from my apartment and into my daughter's body and she was the only person in the world who knew my whereabouts. The thought was a little frightening, but at the same time kind of a rush. I had to start thinking about baseball then, Ashley was trusting me to behave and I had gone and gotten myself worked up.

Finally the familiar sway of Ashley's walking picked up again, and soon I felt her sit. I could hear a faint ding and a muffled voice on a PA system and then I got a text:

"Taking off, time to go to airplane mode! I'll text you after we land, I'm sure you'll be able to feel it :)"

I responded in kind and placed my phone on airplane mode as we started to taxi. The bumps of the plane rolling over the tarmac bobbed Ashley around in her seat, and jostled me around inside of her. The plane stopped for a moment and then suddlenly began accelerating. I was pushed back hard as we took off, the back of my body sinking into Ashley's slick, soft walls.

Finally we reached a cruising altitude and things settled back to normal. After a few minutes I heard Ashley say "Thanks! Oh, yeah, ginger ale?" It seemed she was ordering a drink. The vibration of the plane's engines coursed through her body and I relaxed. I was stuck in her, I had no way of contacting my daughter, and she wasn't walking anywhere, and it was only a matter of time before the heat and the dull thump thump of her heart lulled me to sleep.