- Text Size +
I awoke from a dreamless sleep to find a few things had changed. I checked my phone and saw we were about halfway into our 4 hour flight. Ashley's heart rate was slower now, as was her breathing. Her waist was angled back and upward, and I decided that she must have fallen asleep too. This felt wrong. I felt like a voyeur, like I was the little pervert who'd snuck inside her while she was sleeping. Like I could get away with anything and she might not notice it. I was still groggy, and my raging morning erection pressing against her walls made these thoughts dominant in my mind. I'd been tucked away in a beautiful woman's vagina for nearly five hours now, getting soaked and squeezed, and dammit my self control was at its limits.

I reached down and grabbed my dick.

She's your daughter.

I squeezed it tight.

She's your daughter.

And I began to jerk, throwing all my self control aside and giving myself up to the embrace of her flesh. I pressed the tip of my prick into her soft walls, I used my free hand to rub her juices up and down the length of my body, and I opened my mouth to taste her and drink her nectar. I thought I woke her up once, but she just let out a short, light moan and everything went back to normal. I don't know how long I lasted for sure, but I know it didn't take long before I was cumming harder than I could ever remember blasting spurt after spurt into my sleeping daughter's walls and feeling it get carried away to her panties with the rest of her juices.

I lay there whimpering pathetically for a minute or two after, feeling a little guilty. Ashley hadn't noticed, and if she had she might have even understood given my situation, but I decided to be a little bit more vigilant with my behavior. I had to act like her father and not some horny teenage boy.

All my noble thoughts were ejected by the sudden alarm bells in my head. I was so thirsty! Apparently drinking Ashley's sticky fluids hadn't been a good idea, they had only made my sweating problem worse and I felt completely dehydrated. There were a couple of water bottles in my suitcase though. I knew I was supposed to stay still but Ashley had slept through my little masturbation session, maybe she'd sleep through me getting a drink? I decided to go for it.

In my present position I'd be crawling on my back to make it up Ashley's birth canal, I needed to flip if I was going to get any good traction. I braced myself against her walls and flipped onto my belly in one fluid motion. I heard a loud moan above me and stayed still for a moment. I couldn't tell if Ashley was awake or not so I went for the safe bet and took it slow.

I picked up my phone and turned on the flashlight so I could see. My battery was getting low and I'd have to make this quick. My eyes had to adjust after hours of pitch darkness, but when they did I was again struck by the sight of my environment. Ashley's pussy seemed to end right in front of the little cavern I'd made with my arms and back, her wet pink walls crushing against each other directly in front of me. However, I could easily slide my free arm right into the tight, slick space ahead.

I found that flaring my limbs and army crawling was the best way to go. My arms would disappear into her flesh, taking the light with them and leaving me in darkness, and then I would pull myself forward and back into the light. All the while her flesh would part over my head and shoulders to admit me, but then roll over my back and belly to enclose as much of me as possible, as if to remind me that it had me in it's grip. I tried to ignore the fact that my dick was already getting hard again as I dragged it through her tunnel.

My progress was slow, and I'd only made it two of the six feet (to me) that I figured would take me to my bag before I heard Ashley gasp overhead. "Dad! What are you doing in there?" I heard her whisper as her walls began to clamp down harder on me. She was wide awake now and I nearly froze, but I stopped myself. I figured if she suddenly felt me stop or felt me move faster she would think I was up to something perverted, so I opted to keep my slow, steady pace. The people around her must have been asleep, otherwise she wouldn't have risked the whisper. Again I found myself wondering at the idea that even if her neighbors were awake, they'd have no idea that a tiny man was using his cellphone light to go spelunking in this young woman's pussy.

There were no further objections from Ashley but her heart had begun beating more heavily and I was fighting an increasing torrent of her fluids as I made my way deeper. I could hear her repressing soft gasps and moans. Finally the tightness ahead of me broke and I entered the only open part of her pussy I'd seen so far, and it was still a tight squeeze.

My eyes had trouble accepting the new amount of space I'd been given. There wasn't enough room to pull my whole body into this area, but there was enough to hold a pocket of air that was fresher than anything I'd had so far so I drank it in while I played light around my surroundings. Ashley's cervix dominated the small cavern. It was a little over half as big as me, and it cast a huge shadow over any place where my light wasn't, and pinned right beneath it was my bag. It was soaking wet and with every undulation of my daughter's walls her cervix would clamp down on it and leak all over it like it was munching on it. I was facing a part of my daughter's body she'd probably never seen before, and I was amazed, like an explorer finding new lands.

I lost the tug of war with Ashley's cervix to dislodge my bag, but I got access to the top pocket where my snacks were contained. Ashley figured out what I was doing when she felt me trying to move my bag and said "Oh, your bag. Okay. Just make it quick, please?" I found that my books were completely soaked through and the pages were sticking together and tearing apart, so much for my reading. I grabbed one of my water bottles and drank deeply, washing down my daughter's fluids and draining the entire bottle. I was careful to put the bottle and my destroyed book back into my bag, I didn't need to come back in here to search for litter later!

I thought of staying here near my stuff but every time Ashley's cervix bumped my head she whimpered a little, it seemed to be too much for her. Enjoying one last gulp of the relatively fresh air I began to shimmy my way back down her vagina, again causing her to stifle all manner of noises. I'd only made it about halfway back to my old position when my light went out and the sudden darkness assaulted me. I took my phone and pressed every damn button looking for a reaction and not getting one.

My battery was dead. I was stranded inside of Ashley.