- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the last chapter I had originally planned for this story. I'm taking some time to work on a couple other stories I had planned but after reading some of your great suggestions I might circle back and add to this again when I'm done. Thanks everyone for your great support, I hope you enjoy!
Eventually both of us settled down and the rest of the flight went as normal as it could. I had no way of contacting my daughter, but also no way of solving that problem, so I waited patiently and eventually fell back asleep. I think we both did.

I finally awoke to the "thump!" of our plane touching down on the runway, and it had the opposite effect of the takeoff. My whole body was pushed forward, my face being buried in Ashley's vaginal flesh, and my waking erection finding all new reasons to tempt me. Ashley seemed to be awake by now, no doubt sending the arrival text that I would no doubt not receive on my dead phone. I felt us bump over the runway again, the long wait as the people in the rows in front of her cleared the plane, and finally the sensual sway of her hips as Ashley began walking. We waited again while her bag was offloaded, I felt her get into another cab, and finally listened to her check in at the hotel's front desk.

A short elevator ride later and we were up in the room. From what I could hear and feel Ashley had locked the door, adjusted some things around the room, and then her body moved quite a bit as though she were changing clothes. Finally my whole world tilted forward and from the elastic way the motion stopped it seemed that Ashley was on her hands and knees on the bed.

"Okay dad we're here. Get your bag, you can come out now!"

The angle in which she was holding herself made her vagina open up more than it had the entire trip which still wasn't much, but enough for me to barely crawl on my own hands and knees back to her cervix, again causing my daughter to hold back moans. My bag was finally free from its trap with Ashley's cervix now below it, and even in the pitch dark I could tell it was in rough shape. No doubt my laundry was soaked too. This area was now a little more open, and I was able to pull myself fully into it and flip around so I was facing Ashley's exit. The sensation of me flipping caused her to clench down and yelp loudly.

"Dad! Easy in there!" She giggled breathlessly.

I braced my feet against Ashley's cervix, causing her to whimper more as I grabbed the top handle of my bag, which had become heavy with her juices soaked into it. I pushed myself back into her tight tunnel, pulled the bag up with me...

And became instantly stuck as my solid bag pinned my torso into Ashley's walls.

I tried to shimmy the bag out of my way, but it was no use, I couldn't move. I cursed myself for using my flashlight earlier, if I hadn't used up my battery I could have called her and gotten help. Ashley's body moved around like she was nervous or impatient.

"Uh, dad? Aren't you going to come out?"

No matter what I did I couldn't move, I tried calling out but it was no use and I knew it. She couldn't hear me in here. I even checked my dead phone one more time but it was wasn't any less dead.

"Wait, do you want to stay inside me? Is that it? I guess I could keep you in there until we get to the beach if you really like it in ther-"

This had gone on long enough. The thought of her in a bikini was driving me wild and if this carried on to the beach I knew I'd do more unfatherly things, even if I had to hump my suitcase. I flailed my limbs wildly, interrupting her sentence as I tried to get free, causing her to moan in surprise.

"D-dad! What are you doing?!"

I wish I could have explained but I couldn't, I had to get out before this got worse.

"Dad," She said, panting. "Dad I understand what it must be like for you in there but I'm your daughter! We really shouldn't-"

Her heart started hammering all around me. Her fluids began gushing anew, and her walls started to clamp down on me with what I realized now was a complete lack of restraint.

"O-okay. Fuck it. We're both adults and if you want it too then I'm done holding back. Let's do this."

That surprised me, what did she just say? I didn't get to reflect on it more though, because my world suddenly angled sharply downward as Ashly pushed her face into the bed, her ass still high in the air. She became a bit looser then, and my bag finally fell away from me, crashing back into her cervix and causing her to moan. I balanced myself on top of it, doing my best to crawl out. I made it about halfway up the steep climb, playing rodeo with her undulating walls. Her hips swayed this way and that, and from my vantage point I could see through her tunnel back into the outside world for the first time in nearly 8 hours, though my view only consisted of the clean white of the hotel ceiling. Occasionally her fingers would flash by, she was rubbing her clit! My daughter was masturbating with me inside of her!

Here and there one of her fingers would slip inside and block all the light. That was kind of scary, seeing her big finger in the distance as it plugged up my only exit and traveled an unknown distance towards me. The first time she poked my head it was an accident, but the rest were on purpose. Her finger dislodged me and I lost my grip, wiggling over her folds as I slithered back down to her deepest depths, causing her to moan like an animal. This happened several times, and by the time I gave up she had even started giggling when she gave me a poke.

Then she flipped over onto her back, laying flat on the bed as I nearly lost my lunch inside her again. She closed up tighter than ever before, but she was soaking wet and gravity was on my side again. I flipped back over and used my practiced army crawl to make my way back toward her entrance...
Where her fingers were waiting for me.

There were two of them this time, and while they seemed focused on her G spot they'd take the time to push me in as deep as they could whenever I got close. I was completely under Ashley's control, committed to helping her climax whether I wanted to or not and whether it was dangerous or not, and for the first time this trip I felt truly scared.

"Dad-Fuck! Dad! Hang on! I'm gonna!-"

Then it happened. Ashley's walls bore down with all their might, squeezing the air out of me and the rest of her pussy. She raised her hips completely off the bed, and even as I began sliding back in her fingers followed me, pummling me and packing me in as deep as she could while she screamed out in ecstasy. Her orgasm was the longest 30 seconds of my life, I wasn't sure if I was going to suffocate or be crushed to a pulp.

Then finally, blissfully, everything relented. Ashley's grip let up, she removed her fingers, and flopped down on the bed, apparently exhausted. I climbed as quickly as I could, now only eliciting soft moans and gentle clenches with my progress. I hooked an arm around the outside of her entrance, and then pulled myself free, gasping for air and coughing up her thick cum. My body was sore all over. The thing that surprised me the most was how cold the fresh air felt, it was like a slap to the face. I saw her toned, glistening thighs on either side of me, stretching out to create a canyon of sexuality with me hiding in one of its caves.

All I could do was hang there, my head and chest out of her body while the rest of me lay within as I caught my breath. Finally her fingers returned, and as I braced myself to be pushed back inside they hooked under my arms, freeing me and pulling me up to my daughter's flushed, smiling face. Ashley was completely naked, apparently had been since she got to the room, and as she brought me up in a low fly I got to admire every inch of the body I'd just spent the day inside, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"You're still a mess." She said, catching her breath.

"Still your fault." I said, cracking a smile.

***

Ashley washed me off in the sink and changed into her tight light blue bikini, ready for the beach. She sat me down on the room's table and took a seat herself, trying to be closer to eye level even though her ample chest still towered over me. For a minute neither of us said anything, avoiding eye contact. That was horrible though, I didn't want any awkward silences with my daughter. So I spoke up.

"Well Ashley thanks for sneaking me onto the plane, I'm really sorry if I uh-"

"Dad that was amazing, I can't remember the last time I had an orgasm like that!" She blurted, blushing again. "Was it good for you too or...?" She asked nervously. I could tell she was feeling a little guilty about what we did, and I knew that if I let her feel that way there really would be awkward silences.

"Ashley that was so crazy but also so intense, I'm really glad we went for it."

"I agree! I'm so glad you're not regretting it now or anything. I was actually worried for a minute that you weren't going to try anything, did you cum inside me?" She asked, a playful smile creeping onto her face.

"Yeah," I admitted, though not mentioning when.

"That's kinda hot." She said, biting her lip playfully.

"It was kind of amazing," I agreed. "I-Wait, did you say you wanted me to try something?"

"Well, not at first," she said slowly. "But after you were in I started to enjoy the feeling of having you in there while I walked around and did things. And whenever I looked at people or caught a guy checking me out I would think about having you tucked away all discretely inside of me, and by the time I was on the plane it was all I could think about. I thought to myself 'He's literally inside of a girl's pussy, he has to be loving this, right?'. I would have been cool with you going for it at any point really, I thought you were going to on the plane for a minute, but you waited until we got to our room like a true gentleman." She winked at me. "I felt kinda guilty about the way I was thinking, and I tried to hold back at first, I don't want you to think I was putting the moves on you all along, but when you started moving and I knew you wanted it too I just couldn't stop myself." She said.

"You were right" I said sheepishly. "I loved it."

"Haha I knew it! Look, I know we've got a week before we have to get back on the plane, but would you like to try that again a little sooner? While we're still here?"

Did my daughter just ask to spend her vacation fucking me? This visit had taken a turn, but I'd much rather be Ashley's sex toy than the boring old dad she never wants to visit. "Yes!" It was my turn to blurt now.

Ashley giggled. "I was hoping you'd say that. I'm all ready to get down to the beach, why don't you grab your trunks and-" She paused. "Where's your suitcase?"

"It's ah-..."

She dropped her hand beneath the table to touch her waist. "Still inside me?"

"Yeah..." I saw her hand moving beneath the table, I guessed she was going to get it.

"Well then," She said picking me up in her free hand, "I guess you'd better go get them! Come out whenever you're ready, daddy." She giggled and lowered me down below the table to where her bikini bottoms had been pulled aside and her lips once again peeled open by her free hand, and then she inserted me, pushing me up just enough to make me disappear inside of her, ensuring I'd have to climb the rest of the way. I felt the fabric of her bikini bottom across my feet as she put it back into place, felt her stand, and then once again my world began gently rocking as she gathered her things and left for the beach...