- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With her 6" tall roommate Amy safely settled in her stomach, Elly takes the 4 college guys back to her bedroom to enjoy her complete dominance over her food and add to Amy's cum-bath.

 

Elly strutted down the dorm corridor with the four college students in tow. Julian shuffling to keep pace while his spent cock was gripped tightly in Elly's left hand, the shirt collar of Alex in her right, and following eagerly behind were Tyslan and Colin. They'd all just seen Elly "accidentally" swallow her tiny 6" roommate, Amy, who was currently coated in cum and jiggling within Elly's belly with every stride she took.

Elly felt so satisfied with herself. So powerful. She remembered the expression on the other girls' faces as they'd watched the last of Amy's wriggling toes slip between her parted lips and disappear. There had been a mix of admiration, envy, and a hint of fear. They'd seen what Elly was. A predator. She was at the top of the food chain and prey had best know their place.

As if on cue, Elly heard a muffled voice squeak inside of her. "Elly... can you let me out now? It's so tight in here. I'm all curled up and can barely move!"

Elly smirked. "Don't you get it Amy? You're my prey. I ate you all up. You're mine now and you need to accept that you're food."

"I'm not food!" Elly felt a lurch in her stomach as Amy wriggled futilely within her, eliciting a slight rumble from her belly.  

"Did you hear that? My stomach disagrees. It doesn't care what you think. What's in my stomach is food, and you're in my stomach." Elly ended with a self-satisfied look on her face.

"Please Elly, if you let me out... I'll do anything! Do your coursework, cook and clean... I'll be your pet!"

Elly took a moment to think about it. She thought of all the humiliating things she could make Amy do as her pet. She felt a shot of arousal run through her, making her shiver a little as she imagined Amy pleasuring her every night. A self-powered dildo. But as tempting as it was, the thought of Amy within her over the next few days was more enticing. Trapped inside her while she fucked Amy's crush, being coated in stomach acids while she attended class tomorrow, and slowly being digested alive as she told Amy's friends how sad it was that Amy had disappeared.

"No, I don't bargain with food" Elly replied sharply. "Now be quiet."

She heard a quiet wail of despair coming from inside, but chose to ignore it.

Coming up on her dorm room, Elly barged in without knocking. She didn't have to worry about interrupting Amy's "private time" anymore. She'd once walked in to find Amy red-faced and humping a Ken doll. She'd taunted Amy about that for weeks, asking Amy whether Elly needed to lock up her anime figurines whenever she was out. The room was lit gently with fairy an array of lights and a warm pastel pink colour scheme. It seemed larger than most dorms owing to half the space containing only a doll's house. It was all Amy needed. Or had needed. Elly's double bed was pressed up against the far wall, stacked high with cushions, plushies, and a pair of discarded underwear.

Home sweet home. She reluctantly let Julian's cock slip from her fingers and gestured to the four men to make themselves comfortable. They looked a tad intimidated entering Elly's private space as they made their way to the bed and awkwardly squeezed on side by side. Elly stretched, feeling the skin on her belly pull tight against its large occupant. She began unbuttoning her blouse, letting it slip off her shoulders and showing off her heavy teardrop-shaped breasts. Her nipples still protruded sharply, as they had ever since she'd first gotten Amy into her mouth. She hadn't worn a bra for fear that it might cause difficulties in swallowing Amy. She was glad she'd taken the precaution as she looked down and saw her otherwise smooth belly ripple and protrude as Amy continued to struggle inside. Choking to death while attempting to swallow her friend? What an embarrassing way for a predator to have gone out.

Elly looked up and saw all four men avidly watching her breasts freely bounce. She giggled and began to put on a show. Gently swaying her hips she wriggled out of her yoga pants, bending over to slide them down to her feet where she unbuckled her heels. She ran her hands back up her bare legs, over her hips, and up to cup her breasts, ending with a little squeeze of her nipples between thumb and forefinger. She left her naked skin broken only by the skin-tight lacey black panties she wore, they were already wet through. She laughed seductively as she saw the four men struggling to decide where to focus their eyes, the four of them ravenously running their eyes up and down her body.

"So..." Elly asked in a sultry tone, "whose first?"

Elly had never seen men move so fast nor curse so loudly as they struggled to unzip their jeans while their zippers got repeatedly stuck against the considerable bulge in their crotch. But after a moment Elly was presented with four twitching cocks all pointing directly at her, it seemed Julian had already recovered from her sucking him dry earlier.

"My my, what a lovely sight. Is it Christmas already?" Elly clapped her hands together causing her breasts to jiggle again. "I think we have a tie, Julian you were already unsheathed so get a penalty and move to the back of the bed. Just throw the pillows aside. Tyslan, stay there. You other two will have to sit this round out, go play with Amy's dollhouse or something."

As Alex and Colin grumbled, Elly took her time approaching Tyslan, swaying her hips wide with every step. She climbed onto the bed and brought up her knees up on either side of his waist, straddling him and roughly pushing his shoulders back onto the bed. From her perch above him, Elly reached down and pulled her damp panties to one side, feeling them bunch up tightly around her right thigh. She lowered herself slowly, her hand guiding his rock hard cock into her soft folds. The head of his cock parted her outer folds and slipped smoothly inside, giving a slight slicking sound. Elly moaned as she felt herself being filled up. She looked down her chest and gave her stomach a slap, eliciting a sudden wave of motion from inside. Elly could have watched the undulating bulges all day, she felt like she was being massaged from inside twice over. Among the other undefined shapes, Elly saw the distinct shape of a handprint poking out of her belly. As her breathing quickened, she gave the handprint a poke and felt Amy slip around as two rounded lumps rolling into view. "That must be Amy's ass" came a perverse thought. Elly brought her free hand up and cupped the two bulges. She began to massage the crevice between the two lumps with her middle finger. She heard a little yelp from inside and her whole stomach jumped a little as Amy reacted. She tried to move the movement of her finger in time with her bobbing up and down on Tyslan's cock.

Panting, Elly felt herself speeding up as the minutes slowly went by. Looking up, she saw Julian stroking himself as he watched her, keeping himself ready for her call. "Ready, hah, to give, hah, Amy, ha, her cum bath?" Elly breathlessly gasped. Using her other hand, she beckoned him closer. He shuffled forward on the bed to just a couple of feet away from her. She locked eyes with him and gave her lips a slow lick before bowing and tentatively kissing his cock. She parted her lips and felt it quiver against her tongue as she slowly took it inside her mouth.

Elly felt so full. Tyslan's cock was ramming deep into her below, Julian's cock was buried deep into her mouth, and her stomach prominently bulged out with Amy's bouncing outline as she ground herself against Elly's massaging finger. Everything fell into a rhythm, the bobbing of her head, the roll in her stomach, and the cycle of her hips. Amidst all her own panting and the sound of Tyslan and Julian's rapid breath, Elly began to hear an increasingly loud muffled moan from inside of her. She moved her finger faster, harder. She felt Julian's cock twitch as he was nearing climax, she thrust her head down, taking all of him deep inside of her and clamping her mouth tight, she wasn't going to miss a drop of cum. It was all going to rain on Amy. She felt his hot seed shoot into the back of her throat and she began taking deep swallows, sucking every last bit. Elly felt her body grow light as Tyslan unloaded into her too, filling her deep. She felt heat run through her entire body. She clenched tightly around Tyslan's cock and shoved her middle finger as hard as she could into her belly and the crevice between Amy's ass cheeks. She felt her whole chest vibrate from Amy's shriek of pleasure as waves of bliss rolled through every inch of Elly's body.

Elly wished she could freeze this perfect moment in time.

Basking in the afterglow, Elly began to gasp for breath as she let Julian's softening cock slip out of her mouth and she rolled off Tyslan. All her body could manage now was to lay back, she was spent. Only her hands were active, cradling her stomach, gently feeling Amy's outline inside her.

As Elly lay there, she listened to Alex and Colin laughing with each other. She could see they were pissing on a pile of doll's clothing, Amy's old outfits, it was just trash now anyway, and Colin held up a smooth tipped toothpick. Amy had frequently used that as a dildo when she didn't think Elly could see her.

"You know who would love this?" Colin asked.

"Who?" Alex replied.

"Lucas!"

"Oh fuck yeah! Didn't he have a crush on Amy?"

"Yeah he did! He'd kill to own something that's been inside her. It'd be just the right size for him too, tiny bastard."

Elly's eyes lit up as her mind rapidly focused. "Your friend Lucas, he's a tiny?"

"Yeah" Colin replied. "Little guy hasn't had much luck with the ladies at his height. He's just 8 inches. If that were all cock he'd be the most popular man on campus."

Alex laughed and high fived Colin.

Elly prodded at her stomach, feeling how taut it was around Amy. Could she fit in another tiny? Amy was already crammed in pretty tight. Elly tried to hide the enthusiasm in her voice as she asked "would he... want to meet Amy?"

"Oh absolutely, hmmm..." Colin looked over at Elly's protruding belly. "Well, I guess not now." Elly gave a devilish grin. "He can still contribute to his cum-bath" she said, while furiously thinking of how she might arrange another little "accident" like Amy's. "Go bring him now and I'll let you do anal."

Colin beamed on hearing the offer. He promptly zipped himself back up and rushed out of the door, leaving it swinging open as one of Elly's dorm-mates walked past, looked in, and blushed. Elly gave her a wicked grin as she rubbed her belly and imagined having two tinies in there at the same time. Would they be able to squeeze together missionary style? Doggy style? She felt her cheeks flush at the thought of it. Elly felt her lips curling back into a hungry, predator's grin.

Elly's thoughts were interrupted by a subdued voice inside her. "Elly... my mistress, my everything, the cum is getting a bit deep. Haven't you maybe had enough?"

Elly felt a pleasurable shiver run through her at being called mistress. Wanting to reward her pet, she grinned and whispered back "do you know whose cum that is? It's Julian's..."

Elly waited for a response but didn't hear anything. After a few moments she felt a tiny hand poke between the raised indents of Amy's ass cheeks and a gentle sway begin in her stomach. It seemed Amy was rather pleased with her bath.

Content to feel Amy rhythmically masturbating inside her, Elly fantasized about her next prey and wondered whether boys taste different to girls.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Chapter End Notes:

There's more to this story coming soon as we see what happens when Lucas joins the party and gets his chance to meet with Amy up close and personal.

I'm quite happy with how this story turned out. Originally I was going to include the segment with Lucas too, but I find the longer a story goes on, the slower I write as I end up rewriting large sections. I also wanted to try and keep the focus on Elly's perspective this time, but once Lucas arrives, I'll need to alternative viewpoints to cover both Lucas and Amy's perspective.

I was going for more of a prey-humiliation angle this time, with the pred-prey conversations and the casual way Amy's belongings as handled. I'm not quite sure if I got the right tone with it, I'm not much of a fan of pee. Also Amy's tempting offer almost talked me into freeing her, but Elly can always find another Tiny to be her pet. There are plenty on campus that'd fit the bill. Elly isn't done by a long shot.

Lastly, I wasn't sure if I focused a little too much on the sensations of sex rather than the vore elements? At times I felt like I was writing some fairly standard smut rather than anything vore related. But it was a little hard to focus on the vore aspect when no actual vore happened this chapter. Next time we'll have a lovely long description of Lucas's "accident."

If anyone read this far then thanks! I hope you enjoyed the story~ Feel free to contact me with suggestions or the like. You might end up as a participant if you want to