- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Having had her fun swallowing two 6" tall tinies the day before, Elly proceeds to go about her college life as normal. Taking delight in teasing her meal while they remain concious and daring anyone to challenge her on the distinctive outline pressing out from her belly. 

Elly woke up gradually, feeling the warm beam on sunlight on her bare back as she snuggled into Julian, her legs still wrapped around his thighs as he lay on his back dozing. She sighed in contentment. This was the life: a couple of tinies snug in her belly and a light prickling sensation around her crotch after a long night of being fucked silly. She rested her head on Julian's chest and looked down his body, running her eyes over his gentle slopes and stray hairs. She ran her hand down those slopes, then further down, slipping the tips of her fingers around his flaccid cock. She looked up to Julian's placid expression as he lay asleep. She lightly squeezed her hand, feeling the contents twitch to life and harden against the pressure. She melted inside as she thought of how long she'd be riding that staff tonight, she wasn't going to give it a moment's peace.

Feeling Julian begin to stir beneath her, she pulled her hand back and rolled away. She rose to her feet with a stretch, then weaved her way between the scattered underwear as she made her way to the standing mirror. She tilted her head to one side, letting her hair flow past her shoulders as she gazed upon her slim figure. Well, almost slim she thought, there was a noticeable bulge a few inches along pressing out just below her stomach. She gave the far end a little poke, feeling the resistance from the solid mass within. As she pressed harder, the  bulge split slightly, that must be the legs Elly thought. But was it Lucas or Amy? She ran her finger up the bulge, feeling the ridge in the bulge grow narrower and then reach a bulbous lump. Elly smirked, there was no mistaking Amy's juicy ass. Elly almost jumped as she felt the bulge abruptly shift and wriggle slightly beneath her finger.

Elly gasped, "oh my god! Amy... are you still in there?"

A soft muffled voice came back, "Elly? Is that you? Please... let me out now. We'll... just say it was a prank."

Elly smirked and began massaging the bulge with her hand. "Oh Amy, didn't you enjoy your cum bath? I thought you'd accepted you were mine now?"

"I had, but... I saw what happened to Lucas. I-I-I think, the cum protected me, diluting the stomach acid." An edge of panic comes into Amy's voice. "But it's almost gone now! I've been rubbing it on me, but I can feel my skin tingling now! My skin, it feels... too soft."

Elly laughed. "Oh you aren't too soft! My belly is just doing what it's meant to do, digesting my food, softening you up so my belly can break you apart!"

"No please Elly! Please. All my life, all those years studying, working, I didn't do all that just to end like this! I'm more than food!"

Elly gave her belly a slap. "Well you ended up in my belly. Everything you were led you to being my food. So be a good little meal and be quiet. I need to get ready for class!"

Elly felt her belly wriggle in protest, but she ignored it as she sauntered over to her wardrobe and got dressed. She picked a yellow push-up bra and matching panties, then a white tank top  and slim-cut jeans. She looked across the room at herself in the mirror, enjoying the sight of her bare midriff and the small bulge that continued to jiggle as its contents pointlessly shifted about.

Elly took one last look at the naked Julian sprawled out on her bed before grabbing her laptop bag and heading out of her dorm into the warm sun-lit campus. She enjoyed the light breeze on her skin, feeling it cool parts of her that still felt a little flushed from her evening's entertainment. As she walked down the grass-banked footpath, she felt the gaze of the other passing students follow her. Could they tell what she'd been up to last night she wondered? The depraved acts she'd already committed and the future ones she was fantasizing about. Elly smirked as she imagined what they'd think. Would they be disgusted? Horrified? Excited? Aroused? She felt a thrill run through her and added an extra swing in her step as she carried on to class.

Elly made it into the lecture theater a few minutes early. She made her way up the steps to the back of the raised seating area, finding a secluded spot to sit down and immediately crossing her legs. She pulled out her phone and loaded up her calorie tracker app. She tilted her head, lost in thought as she mutters to herself. "I wonder how many calories a tiny is?" Elly gave her midriff a small slap and in a low tone whispers "Hey Amy! You were on a Kale diet right? What was your body fat index? I need to put it into my calorie counter app."

"I'm not fat! I just... wanted to even out my figure a bit. I hope my big ass gives you indigestion!" Came the high-pitched muffled reply.

Elly giggled, "ah well, maybe I should submit an estimate then." She began typing into her phone. "1x Amy: 600 calories. A delicious treat that's good to eat raw, just be sure to remove the fabric packaging for the full flavour experience." She hit submit, wondering what others might make of her anonymous contribution.

Elly switched over to her facebook app, seeing a few notifications. She skimmed down a few, seeing an invite to another one of Stephanie's parties, and below that a post by Abigail Sylvester, Amy's little sister. "I can't get in contact with my sis, she was meant to phone me last night! Please get in touch if you've seen her" the post said.

Elly gives the bulge in her belly a squeeze. "Hey Amy, it looks like your little sister is asking if anyone has seen you. I can feel you, but can I see you?"

A muffled shriek comes from her belly, "leave my little sis alone! The world is dangerous enough for tinies already!"

Elly feels her lips curl up, "oooooh, she's a tiny too?" Elly clicks through to Abigail's profile, seeing several images of a cute 5" red-headed girl. Elly licks her lips and begins to type. "Hi! This is Elly, Amy's roommate. If you come visit, perhaps you can follow Amy's path and I can make sure you meet up with her."

Before she can hit send, Elly feels herself knocked to one side as Stephanie leans on her. "Have a fun night?" She asks with a wink.

Elly's cheeks flush a little as she winks back. "I was just planning a repeat experience."

A muffled shriek came from Elly's belly again and Stephanie gasped, bringing a hand over her opened mouth. "Oh god, she's still alive in there?" Stephanie swiftly slips her hand underneath Elly's hand and rubs her belly. She gives it a slight squeeze and her eyes widen. "Oh. My. God." Stephanie says with delight.

A little voice comes from below. "Stephanie? Can you hear me? Please, get me out of here. I'm not food! I'm a person!"

Stephanie giggled and brought her head down just above Elly's belly. "You aren't a person, you're a tiny, and tinies are food. You're just Elly's meal now, so be quiet and digest like a good little morsel as I want to talk to Elly in peace."

Stephanie ignored Amy's muffled response as she turned her gaze up to Elly. "So how does she feel in there? Did you feel Lucas fucking her inside you?"

Elly flushed again, "yes! I thought it was going to take forever to sleep with how they were rocking my stomach all night!"

Stephanie sighed, "I wish I could experience it for myself. I seem to be struggling to find tiny party guests since the rumours got out."

Elly took a moment to smirk, then brought up her phone to show Stephanie the message she'd prepared for Amy's little sister. Elly appended some text: "You should bring your friends along for the search, the more the merrier!" Then pressed send. She locked eyes with Stephanie as they grinned to each other.

A booming voice came up from the front of the lecture theater, "if you're all finished, I'd like to start the class! Unless you'd care to share what's so funny up there in the back?" A stern looking woman tapped her foot as she stood in front of the blackboard and gazed up at Elly and Stephanie.

Elly suppressed a giggle as she looked to Stephanie, "we're just arranging catering for Stephanie's party ma'am."

"Do it in your own time!" The professor yelled and turned to face the blackboard, beginning the lesson.


After a lecture mostly spent batting away Stephanie's probing hand from her belly, Elly headed out to the convenience store. Amy's mention of indigestion had her slightly worried. She headed to the pharmacy section and looked over the laxative options. She found another girl already there, a slightly more heavily built girl with curly brown hair. As she passed, Elly felt the girl's eyes on her, or more specifically, her midriff. As Elly leaned down to pick up a pack of indigestion tablets, the girl speaks up in a soft voice "you won't need those..."

Elly looked over at the girl as she swiftly ran her eyes to either side, ensuring no one else was in the aisle before lifting her sweater top to show a distended belly wriggling and bouncing. "4 is my about my limit so far" she says as she licks her lips.  

Elly freezes, looking from the bulging shapes in the girl's belly to her saliva soaked lips and back again. She slowly puts back the indigestion tablets and gives the girl a wink before heading out the store with an extra spring in her step.

Elly managed a few fruitless hours studying in the library, but her bulging belly made it hard to focus. She periodically checks it, feeling the bulge making its way further down her body, getting softer, but still wriggling. The distraction grows so much she eventually gives up and heads back to her dorm to enjoy some "alone time."


As the sun dips and evening rolls in, Elly finds herself in her dorm browsing porn forums and checking facebook for any notifications. A soft tapping noise makes her ear perk up. Was that a knock? It was so quiet though...

The sound comes again.

Elly feels a surge of excitement as she rises to her feet and heads to her door. She takes a moment to pull down her tank top a little and fix a few stray hairs that'd come loose as she'd enjoyed herself alone. She opens the eagerly door and looks out, but sees nothing.

A tiny soft-spoken voice comes up from below. "Hello! Are you Elly?"

Elly looks down to see six tiny 5" tall schoolgirls looking up at her, still in their plaid uniforms and carrying their books to their chests as they look up apprehensively. In the centre, a red headed girl gazes up at her.

Elly smiles, "ooooh! You must be Abigail? Amy's little sister? Please come in to my lair..." Elly steps back and waves the schoolgirls into her room, her teeth peeking out from under her smile.

With a slightly scared look to them, the schoolgirls tentatively walk in and toward's Amy's dollhouse.

With a last look outside to make sure no one watching, Elly closes the door swiftly and switches the latch closed with a loud clank.

The schoolgirls form a huddle together and turn to Elly. In a stammering voice Abigail speaks up. "S-S-s-so, you're Amy's friend?"

Elly nods, "oh yes! She's always with me, I wouldn't go anywhere without her." Elly couldn't resist giving her belly a slight rub.

"Do you know where A-A-Amy might be?"

Elly licks her lips. "Well... I don't know where she is exactly." Elly squeezes her belly. "I never paid much attention in biology class, I don't know whether she's in the upper or lower intestines at this point."

The schoolgirls grew pale, one drops her schoolbooks to the floor. A couple try to make a break for the bed but Elly is too quick. She grabs them two at a time and throws them into Amy's dollhouse, making sure to block the exits with a few cushions pressed up against the doors and windows.

It's all over in a flash. Elly takes a moment to catch her breath as her heart hammers more from excitement than exertion. Towering over the dollhouse, she grins as she gazes down upon her prey. They were hers now. She'd earned them through her actions and she was going to do whatever she wanted with them. She presses her hand harder into her belly, feeling for the telltale bulges. "Amy? Are you ready for a family reunion?" Elly was a little disappointed to hear the only response was her gut gurgling back. She felt a bit of pressure on her rear. "Oh! I guess this family reunion might take a different form to I expected."

Elly reaches down to the dollhouse and opens it up, seeing the schoolgirls hugging one another and staring up at her in wide-eyed terror. All except one who stands defiantly, the red haired girl. "Let my sister out!" She yells.

Elly laughs, "oh that's exactly my plan, and you're going to watch." Elly reaches grasps her hand around the red-headed girl, lifting her up to head height. She delicately pries off her clothing, discarding her school outfit on the floor, leaving her bare figure shivering in her hand, her small breasts resting atop Elly's closed hand. Elly opens her mouth wide, enjoying the flash of fear on the girl's face as she draws her closer. She sticks out her tongue and runs it roughly along the girl's chest and face. "Mmmhm, delicious, you taste just like your sister."

After a long look at the glistening saliva-coated girl wriggling in her hand, Elly carries her to the bathroom, raises the toilet bowl lid, and squats down. With her free hand, she awkwardly pulls down her jeans then panties to her lower thighs. Elly lowers the girl down to her crotch, turning her upside down, and squeezes her head first between her thighs and crotch. "Are you ready to see Amy again?" Elly asks with a smirk as she squeezes her thighs tighter and pushes the girl's face into her folds.

Elly begins to push, feeling a heavy load work through her ass cheeks. A little bit of pee comes out too, dribbling down the girl's face as she splutters and gazes upon what remains of her sister. Elly grunts as she feels what is left of her tinies work its way through her, feeling it finally come through and plop into the toilet bowl. Elly shivers in delight as she feels the muffled screams of the girl against her skin. Elly reaches to her side and pulls out a few of Amy's old outfits that are scattered there. She reaches behind her and wipes with them. Feeling there was something fitting about Amy's outfits being used to dress her remains.

With a relieved sigh, Elly flushes and listens to the muffled despairing wail of Amy's little sister. She was going to have so much fun at Stephanie's party tomorrow, but first, she had some plans of her own...

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed the story! I'd been trying to focus on other things in life this past week, but Elly and Amy's conversations have been running through my head and left me unable to focus on anything else. I had been tempted to temporarily let Amy out, play with her some more, perhaps force her to feed her sister to Elly to save herself, but I decided any such games can be enjoyed with another future tiny. Amy isn't coming out, at least not through the front.

Hopefully folk won't mind the lack of actual vore/swallowing scenes in this one. The next livestream story should make up for it, there's a ton in there, and the sequel to this is absolutely going to have lots of delicious vore scenes as Chloe and Elly get invited to the same party. If anyone has any suggestions or preferences about where this story could go, or types of content in it, please let me know. It's a huge thrill to know if anyone got off to my story, so I really hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it