- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Having trapped the 5" tall Abigail and her 5 school friends, Elly decides to have some fun with them.

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+

Elly let out a relieved sigh as the last of Amy's remains came out of her system. This had been her first whole tiny and as eating tinies was still technically illegal, even if it was an increasingly popular tag on pornhub, she'd never reliably heard whether they could be digested. It turns out they could, just like any other meal. Maybe they were always meant to be food Elly wondered. Elly wiped herself clean with one of Amy's old outfits as Amy's little sister (Abigail) continued to thrash and shriek against Elly's crotch. Her voice was muffled as she was pressed face-first against Elly's folds by a pair of thick thighs held firmly together. The muffled screams echoed pleasantly against Elly's delicate folds, leaving them quivering and Elly shuddering in pleasure.

Elly reached down between her thighs, between Abigail's flailing legs, along her bare back, and rested the tip of a finger against Abigail's red curl hair. She pressed down, squeezing Abigail's head between the folds of her labia, pushing them aside and soaking Abigail with her juices. Abigail wriggled and fought with all her might, but all she achieved was to pleasantly rub her chest against Elly's clitoris, making Elly gasp and exciting her further.

Elly kept her finger pressed down for a few minutes until Abigail's flailing slowed. Elly felt herself so close to climaxing, but it wasn't quite the same without Amy inside of her, knowing a tiny person was being forced to experience the movement of her body, be shaken when she shook, someone completely under her control whose only purpose was to be digested at her whim.

But... Elly wondered. How many tinies did she really need to bring to Stephanie's party tomorrow? She hadn't promised a fixed number, and over in her bedroom she had five of Abigail's little school friends locked up inside Amy's old dollhouse. Stephanie wouldn't miss one... and technically she would still be bringing six tinies to Stephanie's party, it's just that one of them would be carried in her belly.

With a cheshire cat grin growing on her face, Elly pulled up her panties, sliding them up her thighs and over Abigail's wriggling form, leaving only Abigail's feet sticking out of the elastic band. She carefully stood up, feeling Abigail shifting around against her crotch. Elly pulled up her slim cut jeans and fastened the belt, completely sealing Abigail within and hidden from the outside world except for a distinctive bulge by her crotch. Elly giggled as she looked down and wondered whether in future she should seek out a men's fit pair of jeans to handle that bulge.

With one last disdainful look at what remained of Amy in the toilet bowl, Elly flushed and lowered the lid. She sauntered out of her bathroom and into her bedroom. The bedroom was bathed in the soft glow of sunset, shining in between the open curtains that looked out onto campus. The last of the sunlight warmed the pink decor to a warm orange, broken only be a few lit fairy lights twisting around the wooden bed posts. Next to the bed sat an elaborate dollhouse with an Edwardian theme. Its lowest floor surrounded by a wild array of decorative cushions that leaned on it and blocked the exits. Somewhere cowering within that dollhouse were five of Abigail's school friends, come to help find the missing Amy at the request of Elly. Too late had they realised that Elly's offer to help them "follow Amy's footsteps" meant passing through Elly's digestive system.

Elly flopped down on her bed, sending a couple of plushies flying across the room. She took great delight in thrusting her crotch onto the bed, feeling the bulge in her jeans pressed tight against her most sensitive parts and Abigail slip a little deeper inside her. But it wasn't enough, she needed more! Elly rolled onto her back and arched her hips into the air. Swiftly undoing her belt buckle and yanking down her jeans, getting them tangled around her legs and then kicking them off. Elly sat upright again and struggled out of her tank top, flinging it aside. She reached behind her and unclasped her lacey yellow bra, letting it arc and fall atop the dollhouse. Her generously sized bosom drooping an inch with their new-found freedom, while her nipples pointed pert and upright. Her lay back again and carefully brought both hands to her panties, delicately peeling them back to her upper thighs and unveiling the struggling form of Abigail's bare ass cheeks poking out between Elly's folds that'd now stretched wide.

Elly took a moment to enjoy the sight of the tiny kicking legs coming out of her, a tiny hint of trim red hair visible between them when the kicks went upright. Elly brought each hand up to her face, giving her middle fingers a lick, then placing them on her nipples, circling them gently as she continued to gaze down between the mound of her breasts to Abigail's glistening rounded ass.

Eventually Elly turned her head and looked over to the dollhouse, seeing five young faces pressed up against the windows of the top floor. There was a mix of emotions on display. Relief that their friend hadn't been eaten yet, horror at seeing that friend turned into a sex toy, but also... a hint of arousal on the flushed faces of the two Asian girls? Elly took a moment to slowly lick her lips and grin at the girls, enjoying the fearful reactions she saw. She leaned over and lifted the dollhouse roof open. She heard a cacophony of shrieks as she dropped her hand within and wrapped her fingers around one of the schoolgirls, pulling her out and over to where Elly lay.

The schoolgirl seemed frozen in fear, her two blonde pigtails shaking on either side of her as her considerable sized chest wobbles within the tight confines of her blouse. Elly took a moment to strip the girl, pulling down her plaid skirt and white panties, then lifting off her little plaid waistcoat and white blouse over her head without much resistance.

In a husky voice, Elly spoke to the girl. "If you want to avoid ending up here..." Elly rubbed her belly with a free hand. "You'll make sure I find you more pleasurable outside than inside me."

The schoolgirl seemed too frightened to speak but managed a half nod. Elly grins and lowers the girl down, running her over Elly's body, past Abigail's kicking legs, and down below her ass. Elly delicately sets the girl, then uses a forefinger on the girl's buttocks to gently push her closer to Elly's ass cheeks. The girl timidly moves towards, raising her arms and trying to part Elly's cheeks as she gets forced closer in, eventually revealing Elly's puckered asshole.

"Now... enjoy" Elly whispers. Elly can't see the girl, but after a few moments she feels a tickling between her ass cheeks as two pigtails run past them, and then a warm and wet sensation running around the rim of her asshole.

Elly sighs in pleasure, then reaches back into the dollhouse. After the sound of another shriek, Elly lifts out another schoolgirl, a curly haired brunette with thick curves to her. Elly undresses her like the last, the girl's curves rolling free from the confining clothing. But unlike the other girls, this girl's wearing a black thong underneath her skirt. Elly smirks, "oh are you a naughty girl? I know where you belong..." Elly lowers the girl down her body, using her free hand to keep Abigail's legs raised upright, she squeezes the brunette in underneath, pressing tight against both Elly and Abigail's clitoris.

"You're going to eat pussy like your life depended upon it, because it does. Your entire value is now purely in how much pleasure you bring me." Elly tells the girl.

Elly gasps as the girl immediately gets to work, working her whole face against the nub of Elly's clitoris, licking deep into every crevice.

"Oh! Oooh, oooh you! You... oh, you'll be worth waiting for" Elly gets out between gasps.

With her face growing red, Elly reaches both hands into the dollhouse but doesn't even have to search around, the two Asian girls leap into a hand each. Elly pulls them out and stands them up on her midriff. Their pitch-black hair falling straight behind their backs. Both their expressions are flushed, an excited look in their eyes. It doesn't take any prompting from Elly for the two schoolgirls to begin stripping, leaving a neat little uniform pile by their feet. They stand there, looking at Elly as they blush and hold their arms over their small breasts. Elly lifts them up again and gently sets them down on each of her breasts. Their footing sinks into Elly's flesh and they drop down to their knees, each of them straddling one of Elly's nipples. Elly places a hand on each of their hands and gently presses them down, their knees spread apart and their crotches come lower and brush up against Elly's upraised nipples. They each gasp as Elly's nipple gently slides into their folds. The two girls exchange a look, then in sync, begin to rock back and forth, leaving Elly's breasts wobbling back and forth.

Elly's breath comes in short gasps as she reaches back into the dollhouse for the last girl. She hears a scream and the clattering noise of small furniture being knocked aside. Her probing fingers feel something hard knock against them. She keeps feeling around until she feels something soft and grasps hold. She grins as she hears the scream get louder and her hand comes out with the smallest of the schoolgirls, her blinde hair tied into a long braid. Elly brings the schoolgirl in front of her and begins to undress her. Unlike the others, this girl fights back, holding tight to her skirt as Elly tries to pull it down. But her strength is no match for Elly, and with a smirk, Elly strips her naked.

Elly brings the girl up closer to her face, looking up through the girl's kicking legs, her clean shaven labia, her smooth chest, to the scared expression painted on her face.

"You..." Elly whispers as the girl grows deathly silent. "You are special. You're going to provide motivation for the others. Either they get me off first, or... going to be a belly bulge."

The schoolgirl's eyes widen as Elly turns her around to face her friends and lowers her legs towards to her parted lips. The girl tries to keep her legs raised, but Elly grasps hold of them with her free hand and slips the girl's feet between her slick lips. Elly's tongue slips out her mouth and wraps around the girl's thighs, gently pulling her in with a soft slurping sound.

The schoolgirl's voice shrieks out "faster! Do it faster! Seiko, Yuki, ride those nipples! Melly, use that dirty tongue on someone other than me for once!"

Elly feels her whole body heating up as the schoolgirls all redouble their efforts. The two Asian girls stradling her nipples rocking their hips back and forth in time with the wave motion of her breasts. The brunette lying on her crotch grinding her whole chest between Elly's clitoris. Even the girl between Elly's ass cheeks pushes her whole face in, squeezing her asshole lightly apart. Only Abigail, her head deep inside Elly, unable to hear, continues lightly flailing her legs as before.

Elly slips her tongue further forward up against the schoolgirl's crotch, eliciting a yelp of surprise. Elly's tongue ravages the girl's tiny body, making sure every inch is coated in saliva as she sucks her in deeper, her lips widening to fit in the girl's hips. She gets to the girl's waist and begins to feel the girl's feet curl around the back of her throat, beginning their descent down Elly's gullet. The schoolgirl's encouragement speeds up, her voice rising higher. Elly works her lips up over the girl's smooth chest, forcing the girl's arms up above her head. The girl begins to shriek again. Elly feels something wet run down the back of her tongue with a slight taste of saltiness. Elly almost laughs as she realises the schoolgirl is pissing herself in fear. Elly eagerly swallows down the pee, this girl's whole body was hers now and she wasn't ever coming out.

The schoolgirls put in a vigorous effort, but the only thing that could get Elly off anymore was the feel of the schoolgirl's head slip between her lips, her shriek abruptly cut off. Elly continued slurping in the arms and long blonde braid hanging loose from her lips, feeling the ridge of each knot in the braid brush against her lips.

Elly swallowed, feeling the girl slip down the back of her throat just as the heat she felt rising ran like lightning through her body, her back arching and nearly throwing off the two Asian girls on her tits. Elly collapsed back on the bed, her eyes closed, sweat dripping off her.

The two Asian girls on Elly's tits watched the distinctive bulge of their friend slowly inch down Elly's neck. The girl they'd known since first grade, reduced to this. Food for an uncaring predator that didn't even know her name. The looked to each other and saw they both shared the same excited expression. They both gasped in unison as they climaxed and fell limp against Elly's tits, the two of them locking eyes across the gulf of Elly's tits.

Elly just lay back on the bed, shivers running up and down her body as a tight mass began to fill out her stomach.

After a few minutes to catch her breath, Elly licked her lips and thought of tomorrow. It'd be hard to lose her new toys to Stephanie's party, but she could always find more...

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed the story! Please get in touch if you did, I absolutely love hearing about everyone's experience with it. It what drives me to write more