- Text Size +
Chapter 2

We meandered our way through the narrow corridors and up the stairs until we reached the upper levels chatting and laughing as we went, Heather was so easy to talk to, we found a nice private table in one of the restaurants to sit at, I pulled out a chair and gestured Heather to sit, she sat down and I placed a napkin on her lap to be a bit gentleman like, we ordered a drink each and as the waiter left to arrange our order I glanced at Heather and gave her a smile.
“So Steve tell me about yourself” she asked still smiling at me, her smile was infectious and I felt myself smile, I started telling her about my job and what I do, the places I go the things I see, I told her about my beautiful wife and my two beautiful kids and I even showed her pictures of them all.
“Wow she’s really pretty and your kids are beautiful too” she said with a smile, then she started telling me about herself, she had grown up in Miami but in the poverty area and she never really done well at school, she’s never had a job and lives by herself in a one bedroom apartment.
I told her where abouts in Australia I lived and that I owned a huge house with a pool and that I lived near the ocean and I have a lot of friends who I have bbq’s with all the time, Heather then told me she had no real friends and that she’s never really had a boyfriend, the only friend and boyfriend that she’s had is her Aussie Battler, I laughed thinking she was joking but realised very quickly that she wasn’t.
“Oh I’m so sorry” I said feeling like an asshole,
“Oh don’t be, spending this time with you has been amazing” she replied with a smile,
“Well I’m glad about that” I said smiling back at her, by this time we’d had a few drinks and our meals were delivered to us.

Heather was having an amazing night, she’d just finished one of the best meals she’s ever eaten and she was loving the company, she’d never been out on a date like this with anyone.
Their conversation was wonderful, Steve had told her all about himself and she had told him all about her and he was still sitting here with her, he told her all about his wife and kids and he even showed her pictures,
‘She is fucking Beautiful’ she thought looking at this mans wife,
‘I don’t have a fucking chance with this man if that’s who he’s going home to’ she thought feeling a bit disappointed.
Heather looked up from her empty plate to see his handsome face smiling at her,
“How was that” he asked placing his knife and fork neatly on his own empty plate,
“Absolutely Beautiful” she replied wiping her face to make sure she had no food on it,
“Another drink” he asked pushing his chair back a bit so he could stand,
“Oh no I think I’ve had enough and really I’m not sure how I’m going to pay for all this” she said starting to frown a bit with the realisation of how much all of this might actually cost,
“Don’t be silly, I’ve got this” he said
“Now would you like another drink” he asked as she looked dumbfounded at him,
“Are you sure” she asked, she’d never had anyone buy her anything let alone pay for her meal and drinks,
“Yes, it’s on me, now would you like another drink or ten” he asked looking at her,
“Yes please” she replied as she watched him turn and walk towards the bar.
Heather slid her hand down between her legs and bounced on her chair a bit to hike up her dress so she had better access to her sodden pussy, she’d been thinking about sitting on Steve’s handsome face all night and seeing pictures of his wife and kids and thinking about him sliding his tongue deep inside her juicy pussy had turned her on so much.
Her fingers pulled her wet panties to the side as she rubbed them up and down over her puffy labia watching the man at the bar order her drink, she continued to play with her pussy as she watched him start to return to their table with the drinks, as he got closer a beautiful slender blonde haired woman approached him.

I was almost back at our table with our drinks, I could see the happiness on Heathers face and it made me feel good to be able to make someone less fortunate happy, I was approached by another woman just a few metres from our table,
“Hi handsome” she said placing a hand on my arm,
“G’day, how ya goin” I replied kind of puzzled, like who was this woman,
“Oh my god, I love your accent” she cooed in an American accent,
“Thanks, but if you don’t mind and I don’t want to be rude, I’m just trying to get back to my table” I said gesturing towards Heather who had a worried look on her face.
“Oh is that your date” she said with a laugh looking at Heather,
“You know you can do so much better then that” she continued without letting me answer and loud enough for Heather to hear,
“What do you mean” I asked in a slightly annoyed tone,
“Well she’s fat, black and not real pretty at all” she said in a mocking voice,
“How bout you ditch that bitch and come back to my room for some fun with a real woman” she said in a seductive voice still loud enough for Heather to hear, I could see the hurt in Heathers eyes as I turned to this woman and locked onto her eyes.
“Excuse me, that woman is my wife” I snapped
“And with the words you have just spoken, she holds more beauty then you ever will, so I suggest you go find some other asshole that will better suit your type” I said as I walked back towards our table leaving this woman standing there red faced.

Heather still had her fingers stroking her wet pussy when she overheard the conversation between Steve and the beautiful blonde, at first she was worried that this bitch might steal this handsome man away from her and her fingers stopped massaging her wet pussy for a moment so she could listen to what was being said.
She heard what the skinny bitch said about her and she started to feel ashamed about herself and she knew that Steve would probably walk away with this woman, she started to pull her hand out from between her legs but stopped when she heard Steve’s reply,
“Excuse me, that woman is my wife” he said as her fingers darted back between her slippery lips and she looked up at him in shock, it was what he said next that made Heather slide two fingers deep inside her dripping pussy,
“And with the words you have just spoken, she holds more beauty then you ever will, so I suggest you go find some other asshole that will better suit your type” he said walking back towards Heather.
Heather still had her fingers deep inside her hot wet vagina when Steve sat her drink down in front of her, she looked up at his smiling face and then she looked at the skinny bitch who was still standing there looking dumbfounded, Heather smiled at her as she pulled her fingers out of her dripping snatch and placed her hand on the side of Steve’s face smearing his cheeks in her juices as if to mark her territory again as she averted her eyes from the stupid bitch took look up into Steve’s beautiful blue eyes.
She was shocked when Steve leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips and then whispered in her ear,
“Just thought I’d stick it to that nasty woman” he said as he raised his head to give her a smile, Heather loved it, she hadn’t been kissed by a man for a long time and it felt amazing to feel his soft lips on hers.
Steve returned to his seat as he watched Heather looked up to see the blonde bitch walking away, Heather slid her hand back down between her legs to rub her moist pussy lips as she watched Steve take a sip from his drink wishing he was drinking from her dripping womanhood.

As I walked back to our table I was still hot under the collar I placed Heather’s drink down in front of her and leaned in to whisper in her ear, Heather slid her hand out from under the table and placed in on the side of my face, my cheek was instantly wet from her fingers as she moved her face closer to mine.
My lips touched hers and they felt so smooth, I thought I’d might as well give the nasty lady a little show, I broke the kiss and whispered in Heathers ear,
“Just thought I’d stick it to that nasty woman” I said before returning to my seat.
Heather was blushing as she watched the other woman walk away, I watched as her hand disappeared back under the table, she was smiling like a Cheshire Cat and I don’t think anything at that point could wipe that smile off her face.
“What are you smiling at” I asked sounding naive,
“Oh nothing, just the way you told that bitch I was your wife and that you kissed me” she said giggling,
“I’ve never been kissed by a man ever” she continued letting out a soft moan,
“Really” I asked, she just shook her head still grinning from ear to ear,
“Can I ask you something” I asked feeling a little bit uncomfortable about what I was about to ask,
“Of course you can” she replied adjusting herself on her seat,
“Are you playing with yourself right now” I asked blushing trying to compose myself and keep eye contact,
“Yes I am” she said seductively letting out another little moan, I didn’t know what to say but I was so turned on with the fact that this woman was sitting next to me playing with her vagina under the table,
“Would you like to pat my pussy” Heather asked with a naughty grin on her face,
“As much as I’d love to say yes, I can’t I’m married” I said trying to sound disappointed, I didn’t want Heather to feel rejected, I didn’t want to play with her vagina, I loved my wife to much to get involved with another woman no matter how turned on I was.
“I won’t tell her” Heather said trying hard to persuade me into cheating on my wife,
“Your a beautiful woman Heather, but I just can’t, I’m sorry” I replied watching her arm moving knowing her fingers were massaging her womanhood right there in front of me,
“Do you really think so” she asked blushing , looking me straight in the eyes,
“Yes Heather, you are beautiful” I replied backing up my statement,
“Now let’s talk about something else” I said trying to divert the conversation and it worked.
We continued chatting about our lives and I kept getting up to get us both drinks while Heather kept on rubbing herself under the table, I could smell her sexual aroma from where I was sitting and it was such a turn on, my mind was in my pants for most of the night and I sported the hardest erection I’d ever had.
I eventually called it a night when Heather started talking sexual again and told her I’d walk her back to her cabin and then retire myself, she was extremely intoxicated and could hardly walk, I had to help her the whole way, which wasn’t easy as she was quite a bit larger then my wife, but eventually I got her to her door and helped her in, I sat her case on the floor next to her bed and laid her down and backed out before she started undressing and went next door to my room.

Heather continued rubbing her pussy while Steve sat back down and all she could think about was smothering his face with her huge black ass and feeling his tongue deep inside her throbbing pussy,
“What are you smiling at” He asked as she sat there smiling at him like a giddy school girl,
“Oh nothing, just the way you told that bitch I was your wife and that you kissed me, I’ve never been kissed by a man ever” she said as her fingers circled her hardened clit through her wet pubes,
‘I should’ve cleaned up down there’ she thought as she shook her head to Steve’s question,
“Really” he asked sounding curious.
“Can I ask you something” he asked starting to blush,
“Of course you can” she replied shuffling forward on her seat a bit so she was able to spread her legs a little wider to give her better access to her dripping pussy, she slid two fingers into her hungry hole as Steve asked her his question,
“Are you playing with yourself right now” he asked looking very uncomfortable about what he just asked,
“Yes I am” Heather replied seductively,
“Would you like to pat my pussy” she asked hoping he would accept her offer, she hadn’t had a mans touch, the only sex she’s had was with toys and she owned a lot of toys.
Unfortunately for her Steve knocked her back on her offer because he was such a gentleman and he was married, that just made Heather want this man more, they continued there conversation and Heather loved her time with this man, she’d never had such a date with any man, Steve kept buying her drinks during the night and Heather was feeling quite drunk and started talking about sex again, she so badly wanted to take this man back to her room and sit on his face and she let him know it.
Steve called it a night and offered to walk her back to her cabin, Heather agreed and accepted his offer hoping she could get him on her bed so she could use his face as her sex toy, as soon as she stood up she knew she was gunna need help, she was a little bit more drunk then she thought.
Steve had to help Heather all the way to her room, he unlocked her door and making sure she was right to stand on her own for a minute, he took her case off her bed and placed it on the floor before quickly grabbing Heather and helping her into her bed,
“Are you staying here with me” Heather slurred looking up at Steve trying to be seductive in her drunken state,
“No I better not, we’ll catch up tomorrow” he replied before saying good night and exiting her room closing the door behind him.
Heather badly needed a piss and as soon as Steve shut the door she tried getting up, once on her feet she clumsily lifted her dress off and threw it on the floor and shuffled her way to the toilet, she was absolutely busting and as soon as she opened the door she spun around and landed on the toilet with a thump, she instantly spread her legs and started relieving herself sighing as the pressure on her bladder was released.
Without wiping or even flushing Heather heaved herself off the toilet and staggered back to her bed pulling back the covers and falling onto the mattress with a thud, she rolled onto her back and slid one hand down over her ample stomach and down between her legs, it was then Heather realised she still had her knickers on and they were absolutely soaked with her piss and juices.
Heather rolled over and reached into her case, she rummaged through her clothes and wrapped her fingers around her toy and rolled back to where she was, she slid her toy down between the valley of her voluptuous breasts and over her belly until she could feel it rubbing over her puffy labia through her soaked panties.
She lightly moved the head of the toy back and forth over her swollen lips imagining it was Steve’s tongue licking her pussy through her soaked underwear as her other hand kneaded at one of her breasts, she let out a moan,
“Oh fuck that feels good” she said as she pressed the toy a little harder against her womanhood.
She rubbed her toy over her crotch for a while, wishing it were Steve tasting all her juices from knickers before she reached down with her other hand and pulled her saturated panties to the side,so she could slide the head of her toy between her hairy lips, the feeling was amazing for her and she moaned even louder as she rubbed it hard against her clit.
Heather guided the toy slowly down between her labium and slid the head easily inside her vagina, pulling it out again and then back in, she did this a few times enjoying every time the head intruded her slick hole, then she just plunged it deep inside her, arching her back and moaning loudly.
“Oh fuck yes” she moaned as she loosened her grip on the end of the dildo and let go of her knickers as they snapped back into place trapping the toy in its place, she reached up and groped at her breasts and fiddled with her love button with her other hand.
She felt the rigid tool start to slide out of her snatch, but she knew it wouldn’t get far as it stretched her panties, she placed her hand on the tool and pushed it back in wriggling it about before letting it go to concentrate on her engorged clit again, Heather loved the feeling of her toy sliding out of her pussy like it was trying to escape, but her knickers stop it from withdrawing to far.
Heather kept her momentum of rubbing her clit and pushing the rod back in and giving it a wriggle before returning her fingers back to her clit allowing the toy to slide out again, she moaned loudly as she did this pinching one of her erect nipples and groping her breast and swapping her hand to repeat the process on her other tit.
Being so intoxicated it took her quite a while to reach her orgasm, but she could finally feel it building, this was the time she changed her approach, she took her hand from her huge breast and returned it to her knickers pulling them to the side again freeing her toy from her slippery pussy, it fell onto the bed and was lined up perfectly to where she wanted it, she lifted her huge ass off the bed a little as she reached around to grab the end of her dildo.
She pressed the head of the toy against her well lubricated anus and gave it a slight push and her arse opened up easy to accommodate the head of the shaft, she slowly inserted it all the way up to her fingers, moaning as it entered her tight sensitive hole, she quickly released her grip and let her underwear snap back into place again, the dildo instantly started to stretch the moist fabric as it tried to slide out of her arse.
She loved to think it was a living toy and it was trying its hardest to escape her dirty hole, but her knickers were restricting its freedom, she sat her arse back down on the bed and revelled in the pleasure of it slowly sliding back into her arse as it made contact with the mattress.
She quickly started kneading her clit again with one hand as her other hand returned to worshiping her huge breasts, she moaned louder still lifting her arse and lowering it allowing her toy to slide in and out of her arse by itself.
Her orgasm was coming, she could feel it, her whole body started to tremble as her fingers rubbed her nub hard, her pelvis was thrusting up and down, her toy trying to escape every time she lifted her luscious arse, but sinking him back into the depths of her bowel when she thrust back down onto the bed.
A wave of ecstasy coursed through her huge frame as her cum started to squirt out of her pussy, she arched her back almost screaming now, she felt her toy slide out as far as the head before her panties stop it in its tracks, she kept rubbing her clit as wave after wave washed over her, panting and moaning loudly as her knickers endured all her white secretions and her cum.
She pinched her hard nipples giving her an extra tingle of pleasure as her orgasm continued to ravage her body, she slammed her arse down on the bed plunging her dildo deep inside her dirty arse, she slowed her fingers down to a gentle massage on her clitoris and delicately run her fingers over her bust and down over her wobbling belly before returning them to her boobs.
Heather took some time calming herself from the onslaught her body had just endured, she’d never cum so hard in her life and she loved it, her breathing finally mellowed and she was feeling exhausted, she shut her eyes enjoying the after glow of her orgasm and gently drifted off to sleep.

I staggered into my room realising that I was just as intoxicated as Heather, I fumbled around a bit getting undressed, I heard a bit of commotion in the next room and thought about going to check on Heather, but I quickly thought against it, the woman had got me quite horny and in my state I really didn’t want to get seduced into something I’d regret in the morning.
I finally got the rest of my clothes off and laid on my bed and I was glad I didn’t go next door, I started to hear Heather moaning, I reached down and brushed my fingers over my cock and it instantly sprung to life, my thoughts were drawn to her toy being punished by her uncleaned vagina, I wanted to stop, I felt bad for what I was doing and what I was thinking but I couldn’t stop, my hand was wrapped around my stiff member and it was stroking the full length of it.
My penis was now controlling my mind and as Heather’s moans got louder my mind was telling me to stop wanking and go next door to sink my hard rod into Heather’s wet chocolate coated pussy, but I fought my urges and continued stroking my cock.
If I quickly finished my urges would be gone, I fucked my hand harder and harder as her moans got even louder, she was almost screaming when my balls exploded, a huge stream of hot cum shot out the end of my cock, I moaned as I pumped another load out of my tool and over my stomach.
I stopped and tightened my grip and slowly pumped my shaft trying to keep clear of my knob, it was so sensitive as it opened up and expelled another small load of semen, I released my hold and let my flaccid cock slap down onto my stomach landing in the pool of cum I’d ejaculated.
I laid there continuing to listen to Heather moan until she went quiet, I finally got up and staggered to the toilet and cleaned up my mess before returning to my bed, I fumbled through my case for some paracetamol, I took a couple of tablets and took a big drink of water before laying down and drifting off to sleep.
I was woken the next morning by a knock on my door,
“Steve, are you awake” I heard Heather say as she knocked again, I stayed quiet and made out I was still sleeping,
“ I’m going to try the gym out, wanna join me” she said as she continued to knock, eventually she gave up and left, as much as I wanted to spend some more time with this woman, I reluctantly turned her down cowardly by staying quiet, I didn’t want to hurt her feelings or give her false hope, I closed my eyes and drifted back off to give myself some well deserved sleep.