- Text Size +
Chapter 3

Heather woke up feeling amazing, she had the most amazing orgasm only a few hours earlier in a drunken state, but now she felt so good she didn’t even have a headache or a hangover.
She could still feel her toy deep inside her arse and it felt amazing, she rolled over and laid there looking into her case, trying to spot something to wear, she slid her hand down her body and under the elastic of her underwear, she ran her fingers lightly over her curvaceous cheeks as she leaned forward and grabbed her active wear pants she wore the day before.
Wedging her fingers into the deep crevice between her huge mounds and spreading then open, she ran a finger between her crack until it slid over the end of her toy as it hung onto the outside world for dear life, the very bottom of the dildo was all that was sticking out of her arse.
With a gentle push from her finger the toy lost its battle as it slid past the threshold of her anus and deep into her rectum, her arse hole closed behind it sealing it inside the dirty slimy tunnel, with no way of escaping now.
Heather rolled over giving out a little moan as she felt the dildo sliding deeper inside her rectum, she loved the feeling of it sliding as deep as it could go as she reached into the front of her panties to gently stroked her pussy lips through her matted pubes.
It didn’t take long for Heather to bring herself to another full body quivering orgasm, coating her knickers with another load of her cum and starting her day off perfectly, she just wished it was Steve’s face she was smothering with her juices and not her best pair of panties.
After taking another piss without removing her knickers as she couldn’t be bothered, she dressed herself in her tight leggings and a top she found in her case, Heather stepped out into the corridor and knocked on Steve’s door,
“Steve, are you awake” she said loudly hoping he would hear her, but there was no response.
She knocked again louder this time wanting to see the handsome Aussie again,
“ I’m going to try the gym out, wanna join me” she said a little bit louder, but still there was no response, feeling disappointed Heather decided to hit the gym alone.
Heather had never stepped foot in a gym but thought she’d have a go, she had a certain someone she wanted to impress, the gym was quite full of fit good looking men and women and she got quite a few dirty looks, but that didn’t stop her from finding an excercise bike and climbing on.
It felt amazing for her as she sat on the seat of the bike and started pedalling, she could feel her Aussie Battler moving around inside her rectum as her legs pushed the pedals of the bike,
‘Trying to get out’ she thought as she imagined her toy was a tiny being trapped in her arse, she giggled as she continued her workout.
As she was so caught up in her thoughts she didn’t notice the man mounting the bike next to her,
“Hello” came a voice which broke her out of her fantasy, Heather turned her head to face the voice,
“Oh hello” she said looking at the man pedalling next to her.
He wasn’t much to look at and he was about as fit as herself, he sported quite a big body and she noticed that he was sweating quite prefusely already.
She didn’t want to be rude and started a conversation with the man, they both pedalled and talked for quite a while and Heather noticed that she to was almost drenched in sweat as well.
She excused herself and headed back to her room hoping to find Steve, she didn’t realise she’d been working out for a couple of hours, she could feel the sweat between her boobs and her arse cheeks, she wanted a shower but there was no way she was going to share a shower with strangers.
After knocking on Steve’s door again and still getting no response she thought she’d go grab some lunch, she sat down at a table on the deck in the warm sun hoping she’d eventually dry off, she had waiters bring her a light meal and a drink, she was surprised when the same man from the gym sat down at the table next to her,
“Mind if I join you” he asked already sitting down and calling over a waiter.
“No not at all” she replied as she continued to eat her meal, they continued their conversation well into the afternoon and the man offered to pay for Heather’s meal and all the drinks, Heather excepted of course and excused herself again to head back to her room.

I woke up late in the afternoon feeling a lot better, I got up and threw on some clothes and gathered another lot of clothes to wear after my shower, I opened the door to step out into the corridor and tripped and fell to the floor,
“Oh my god are you alright Steve” I heard a familiar voice, I looked up to see Heather walking towards me, not good timing I thought,
“Let me help you” she said as she reached down to help me up, I got to my knees and instantly had déjŕ vu, here I was looking straight into Heather’s crotch again, the same tight pants as last time and an extremely wet crotch.
“I’m ok thanks Heather” I said as I knew what was coming, she placed her hands under my arms and attempted to help me up, as she did so she forced her crotch into my face, her aroma was so strong, stale piss, sweat and pussy juices invaded my nostrils as she actually started to grind her wet crotch on my face.
I couldn’t even tell her to stop as my face was buried in the saturated fabric of her pants, I could’ve sworn she was doing this on purpose as she pulled on my arms as an attempt to make out she was trying to help but she was just forcing my face harder into her crotch.
Eventually I broke away and got to my feet, my face was moist from her wet fabric, I stepped back as she turned and bent over in front of me to pick up my belongings, her arse stretch her pants in front of me, it was a glorious sight but I had to remind myself I was married, but that didn’t stop Heather from backing up a bit to press her wide arse against my crotch before she stood back up straight.
She handed me my clothes with a cheeky grin,
“We going out again tonight Steve” she asked as her eyes got lost in mine,
“I was thinking I might have a shower and retire early tonight” I said trying not to sound like I was trying to brush her off, I really like Heather, she was a beautiful woman , but I liked her a little to much and I was a married man and that was my main priority, I would never hurt my wife and kids, they were my world.
“What not even for a couple of drinks, I promise to be good tonight, I really enjoyed last night” she said trying to look all cutesy,
“Ok just a couple of drinks” I said, I couldn’t say no to her effort and I had avoided her all day, she’d knocked on my door a few times today, a couple of drinks couldn’t hurt.

Heather walked along the corridor, she was almost at her door when she thought she’d give Steve’s door another knock, but just as she was about to knock the door opened, she quickly tried to spin out the way so it looked like she was just walking past, she felt something strike her foot and she took a few steps away from Steve’s door, when she turned she saw Steve lying on the floor,
“Oh my god, are you alright Steve” she asked moving over towards him,
“Let me help you” she said reaching down, she watched as he got to his knees, his face looking straight at her crotch,
‘That’s where your face belongs’ she thought as he told her he was ok.
Heather ignored his words and reached under his arms pulling him up, she felt his face press against her wet crotch, she could feel his nose being buried into her covered labia, she instantly started grinding her pelvis on his face as it felt amazing for her.
Heather had never had a mans face between her legs before and now this handsome man has had his face in her crotch two days in a row, so she decided to take advantage of the situation, she didn’t even consider how he might feel, especially because she hadn’t showered for a couple of days and she knew it was becoming pungent down there, but she didn’t care because it felt amazing for her.
Heather pulled on his arms and thrust her crotch harder into his face as she felt her womanhood start to flood her panties again, she looked down to see his face absolutely smothered by her dirty wet crotch,
‘Oh shit he probably can’t breath’ she thought but she really didn’t care, it’s was her pleasure she cared about until she felt his head try to pull out of her groin.
Heather pulled on his arms to pull his face back into her heated crotch, she wanted to keep him there, she wanted to cum so badly right now, she wanted to seduce this man with the intoxicating aroma of her womanhood, she wanted her cum all over his gorgeous face, she so badly wanted to feel his tongue pleasuring her hairy lips, she was locked in her sadistic thoughts of making this man her own by marking him with her scent, if only it were that easy she thought.
Being possessed by her fantasy she didn’t realise he had broken free of her hold and he moved his head out from between her huge thighs and started getting to his feet, Heather was almost in a fantasy induced coma until she caught sight of his beautiful eyes.
She quickly turned and bent over to retrieve Steve’s belongings from the floor,
‘Mmmmm I wonder what it would feel like with his tongue in my arse’ she thought as she backed up a bit, she felt Steve’s hard cock press against one of her huge butt cheeks,
‘Mmmmm I guess he likes the sight of my sexy arse’ she thought as she stood up and handed Steve his clothes.
“We going out again tonight Steve” Heather asked as she stared into his beautiful blue eyes,
“I was thinking I might have a shower and retire early tonight” he replied looking a tad awkward,
“What not even for a couple of drinks, I promise to be good tonight, I really enjoyed last night” she begged hoping he’d change his mind,
“Ok just a couple of drinks” he replied which made Heather jump up and down a little with excitement, she caught Steve’s eyes bouncing up and down with the movements of her breasts which made her smile even more,
“I’ll get changed and meet you at the bar” she said heading to her room leaving Steve alone in the corridor.
Heather pulled a mini skirt from her case and a low cut top placing them on the bed, she struggled to remove her active wear pants, but eventually they lay in a heap on the floor, followed by her top as she entered the toilet, she had to remove something from her rectum before she went out with Steve again.
Heather sat on the toilet and pushed with her pelvic muscles, instantly she felt her Aussie Battler making its way to her arse hole, soon enough with a few more pushes and grunts Heather felt her intruder slide out past her sphincter and start to stretch the fabric of her underwear.
Heather let her arse hole relax and felt her toy slide back into her bowel, pushing again until it had her knickers elastic at full stretch, only to relax and feel it slide back in again,
“Fuck that feels good, I could do that with you all night” she sighed out loud as if to be talking to her toy.
She reluctantly reached back and pulled her panties across her arse cheeks and pushed again until she felt the object slide past the threshold of her anus and land with a splash in the bowl.
After giving it a quick rinse in the bowl and tossing it in her case, she quickly got dressed and headed up to the bar to wait for Steve.

I had a long cold shower to try and cool off, one because it was quite hot on the ship and two because this woman was doing things to my body no other woman has done before, not even my wife and we’d been married for almost twenty years.
After getting dressed and almost bailing on Heather I decided to head up and meet with her, but I was going to make it very clear that nothing between us was going to happen, I was madly in love with my wife and my kids and I was not going to do anything to betray them or hurt them.
I entered the bar area and noticed Heather sitting with another man, I thought this was my chance, I could leave and she’d be to interested in this other guy to even notice that I hadn’t shown up, I turned to leave and heard my name being called out.
I turned back towards the bar and saw Heather waving to me,
‘Fuck, to slow’ I thought as I smiled and waved back heading towards her,
“I thought you weren’t coming” she said as she greeted me with a hug and a kiss,
“I thought about it, but I didn’t want you to be upset” I said looking over to the other guy,
“Oh this is Matt, we had a workout together today” she said gesturing her hand towards him.
“Please to meet you” Matt said holding out his hand,
“Like wise” I replied shaking his hand,
“ I better leave you to it, I hope you both have a great night” he said as he stepped off his stool and walked away, I so badly wanted him to stay so I could go back to my room.
Heather and I sat at the bar and ordered a drink, Heather ordered an extravagant cocktail which cost a fortune and got her half pissed once she had finished it, but I was amazed at how easily our conversation flowed.
“We should be crossing the triangle soon” I said as I ordered our second drink,
“What triangle” Heather asked looking quite curious,
“The Bermuda Triangle” I said,
“What’s that” Heather asked looking confused,
“Seriously, you don’t know what the Bermuda Triangle is” I asked sounding intrigued as the bartender sat our drinks on the bar.
Heather took a drink before she answered,
“Nope never heard of it, what is it” she said still looking confused,
“It’s a triangle in the ocean where strange things happen” I started to explain,
“What sort of strange things” she asked before having another swig,
“Boats and planes have gone missing, people have gone missing and other strange stuff” I said to her as she listened inquisitively.
“Are you serious” she asked, starting to look a bit worried,
“Yes, it’s an unanswered phenomenon” I said almost laughing as I watched her face turn to fear,
“So why the hell are we going through it” she asked with a little bit of terror in her voice,
“It’s all good, I’ve been through the triangle on this boat a few times and were still here” I said laughing trying to reassure her it was just a myth.
I changed the subject to calm her down as we finished our drinks, Heather was really starting to get tipsy after her second drink,
“Can we have one more” she asked as she slurped the last of the cocktail up the straw,
“Ok, one more” I said thinking she would be very drunk after her third and I could just help her back to her room and then go to bed myself.
We were halfway through our drink and having a great conversation when there was an announcement over the speakers,
“Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, I hope you are all enjoying your trip so far, and for those who would like to know we are now sailing across the Bermuda Triangle, I hope you all have a good night and I will inform you all when we’re out the other side, Thank You”
“See nothing to worry about” I said smiling at Heather as I tipped the last mouthful of my drink into my mouth,
“But what if something does happen” she asked just as all the lights went out sending us all into darkness.
“Oh my god what’s going on” she asked panicking,
“All good, it’s probably just an issue with the generators” I said trying to calm her,
“This is your captain again, please ladies and gentleman there’s no need to panic” the captain announced,
“We’ve just lost one of our generators, it should be up and running again soon, while this is going on I’d like you to just stay where you are until the lights are restored so as no one gets hurt, Thank You for your patience” he concluded as I started to feel weird.
I was a little bit dizzy and just put it down to the alcohol, the swaying of the ship and the darkness,
“See everything is fine” I said reaching out and touching Heather’s arm just to let her know I was still sitting next to her.
But as soon as I touched her I felt even weirder, it actually felt like the stool I was sitting on was growing underneath me, I instantly felt like I was sitting on the floor, my legs were out in front of me and it didn’t matter how far I reached either side of me I couldn’t find the edges of my stool.
I badly wanted the light to return so I could find out what the fuck was going on, what ever it was it was scaring the shit out of me.
It felt like an eternity waiting in the darkness, I dare not move until I could work out what had happened to me, eventually I got what I had been waiting for and got the shock of my life when the room illuminated.
I was still seated on the same stool, I was still sitting next to Heather, the only difference was is that I was smaller then I was, a lot fucking smaller, I looked up at the large woman sitting next to me.
Heather was looking around with an anxious look on her face,
“That’s not funny Steve, where are you” she said thinking I was playing some cruel joke on her,
“HEATHER I’M DOWN HERE” I yelled hoping she’d hear me, she instantly spun on her seat in the direction of my voice, I instantly got hit by the scent emanating from between her legs, I looked down to see her wet panties between her huge brown legs as my view was straight up her mini skirt,
‘Is she wearing the same knickers’ I thought being distracted from my current issue, but it didn’t take long for me to sense a pair of eyes on me.
I slowly raised my head to see a shocked look on Heather’s face as she stared down at me, I wasn’t sure if she looked shocked because I was so small or the fact that she caught me perving up her skirt.
I blushed as she continued to look down at me, obviously to dumbfounded to say anything,
“HEATHER YOU NEED TO HELP ME” I yelled as my voice seemed to snap her out of her trance, she moved quickly scooping me up in her hand as she hopped off her seat and started walking, I was hoping we were heading for her room.
She sat on her bed with me sitting in her hand,
“What happened to you” she asked acting as if I had something to do with this,
“I have no idea Heather, I was sitting there normal, the lights went out and when they came back on I was like this” I said still confused about what the fuck had just happened.
“So you didn’t do this” she asked sounding sceptical,
“No Heather, why would I do this to myself” I said sounding irritated that she wouldn’t believe me,
“Maybe the triangle thingy did it” she said with a bit of confidence in her voice,
“Don’t be silly, that’s just a myth” I said shaking my head,
“Well How then” she asked looking at me with disbelief in her eyes,
“I don’t know, if I did I’d be trying to fix it, but please you have to do something and promise me that you will do it” I said looking up at her beautiful tanned face,
“I’ll do anything for you Steve, you’ve been nothing but nice to me and now I get a chance to return the kind gestures you’ve shown me” she said with a glowing smile.
“Can you please keep me safe until we get to land and find my wife and hand me over to her, my wife is an extremely amazing doctor and she can help me with this” I told her hoping she will comply with my request,
“Yes Steve, I can do that for you” she said,
“Do you promise” I said making sure she’s pure of her word,
“Yes Steve, I promise” she said reassuring me that I am in safe hands.
“Thank you so much Heather, I just need you to do something else for me” I asked hoping I wasn’t pushing our friendship,
“Sure what’s that” she asked sounding curious,
“Can you please message my wife off my phone and tell her to meet me when I get off the ship” I asked,
“That way you can hand me to her as soon as you get off the boat” I continued as she looked a bit bewildered as to why I requested this, but I soon realised why she looked this way.
“Oh fuck, I left your phone and wallet on the bar” she said apologetically as she looked around the room, her eyes lit up as she heaved herself off the bed and bent over and lowered me towards her case,
“You should be safe in here for a while why I race back up and grab them” she said tilting her hand making me slip on my arse and slide down into the pile of clothes in her case,
“Back in a minute” she said and before I could object she was closing the door behind her and she was gone, leaving me trapped in her case along with all her possessions.