- Text Size +

If only I could go back in timeand warn mypast self about the golden hair devil, why had I let her good girl appearance trick me?

 

I felt blessed when the teacher partnered me up with Julia Brown for the science project, being in a team with the most intelligent person in the classroom, or maybe even of the school,  was a big upgrade from the weirdos and idiots I normally ended up with and, the fact that she was cute, only made things better. The only problem was that when she found out that she was going to do the project with me, she seemed as if she was ready to vomit.

Moments before the class ended, the teacher gave us some time to meet with our partners and discuss what we were going to do. I saw how Julia's female friends were consoling her, telling Julia how sorry they were and how unlucky she was; funerals were not as tragic as that scene. But after a good while, Julia finally decided to approach me.

I saw her walking in slow motion, normally girls would run away from me but now I had this hot nerd coming directly towards me. Oh god, my mind was going crazy, making out so many fantasies in seconds, what if she invited me to her house to work in the project? maybe we could be late at night working in her room when she could whisper in my ear that she finds me incredibly attractive and that she was playing hard to get and that she wants to have sex, man, I am sure she is into the weirdest shit. Personally I would desire to be tied up and have Julia sit on my face,be used as a place for her to rest her bubbly ass, I just would love to feel all that weight on top of me and I may not be Julia smart but I am sure I could find a way to pleasure her pussy. I was too busy thinking in the many ways we were going to have sex that I did not notice when she got in front of me; she had this face as if she was smelling the boys bathroom, Julia looked at my eyes, said: "Don't worry, I will do everything, I don't want your "help" to mess up my grade" and ran away.

About two weeks had passed ,I had not seen or heard anything about the project and we had to presented it tomorrow. I was at school, sitting on my desk, watching some stuff in my phone when Julia greeted me with the biggest grin on her face. I had no idea if she had confused me with somebody else or if I had entered The Twilight Zone but I was happy that she was being nicer. Julia told me that the project was pretty much finished but that she needed my help with something so, she invited me to her house, she also said that her parents had gone to a business trip and that they would not return in a week or more so, we would have the house for ourselves. When I accepted, because duh!, she jumped while  clapping her hands, Julia had done that all week, every time something went her way she would go up and down and up and down, making the floor sound like a drum. It was kinda weird but sometimes I would get lucky and her skirt, because Julia loved to wear skirts, would  get out of the way and I would be able to see her panties.

I went to her house later that day, this was the first time I had ever been in the house of a girl so I was pretty nervous. About three seconds passed from the moment when I rang her door to when she opened it. She looked so good, a lioness with a blonde mane, her extremely short mini skirt warned me that she was a horny beast and that I was her prey, man, I could not wait to be hunted. We went to her room that was in the second floor, Julia locked the door with a key and told me to sit on her bed, then she grabbed something from a drawer, something that looked like a gun. "Ummm, Julia, why did you have a gun?" I asked, I was thinking in ways to escape but we were in the second floor and the door was locked. Julia laughed and said that it wasn't a gun, she said that it was a "shrink ray" and that this was her project. "Our project" I said, but she ignored me and asked if I would like to be her test subject. At this point I thought that she was insane, I mean, she actually believed that she had invented a "shrink ray" but I had no other options so I accepted. 

Julia jumped and clapped to celebrate, her tennis shoes stomped the floor with force. "Julia, I have noticed that this week you have been jumping and clapping pretty regularly, why is that?" I asked the lunatic, she was probably going to kill me so I at least wanted to resolve that doubt . Julia chuckled and said: "I jump because of how good it feels in my feet and I clap so that people cannot hear them scream", "hear them scream?" I asked. With her response Julia replaced the oxygen of the house, making it impossible to breathe, with the sound of evil laughter and said:  "my parents, the shrink ray can reduce a person's height and paralyze them but it had this problem where it still allowed them to scream so I brought you here because I wanted to see if I was able to fix the problem".

Julia pointed the damn thing at me and shooted.  Everything around me became massive, that bed in which I was sitting now looked as big as a city, and it did not matter how much I tried, I could not move my body, now my mind was trapped in a tiny statue; the shrink ray was a complete succes. I was now naked, my clothes were in the bed and I could not believe that at some point I was as big as to be able to use them. Julia jumped and clapped and then sat on a chair close to the bed, she had always been a monster but now, for me, she was as big as one. She sat on a chair close to the bed while she watched me, she showed no remorse for everything she had done to me and her parents; actually, she looked proud. 

She moved her ass in the chair non stop, I guess she was uncomfortable, then she looked at me once again and had the expression that I had seen many times at school but that I was hoping I would never see while being this size, that was the expression she had when she had an idea. Julia stood up and walked directly towards me, I saw her walk in slow motion, my mind was going crazy, making out so many nightmares in seconds. I was too busy thinking in the many ways she was going to torture me that I did not notice when she got in front of me; she had this face as if she had found the solution to her problem, Julia looked my whole body but did not said anything, I was not a human to her anymore, I was only an object to be use however she liked. I was grabbed by her and then lifted, the pressure her hand was applying made my body produce so many sounds but the most common was *crack*, It made feel like a toothpick that was about to break in two and, even tho it hurted like hell I did not wanted her to use less pressure becuase falling all the way from her hand to the floor seemed like an instant death.

Julia was walking down to her chair at a normal speed but to me, and my tiny body, her hand was more like a roller coaster; god, I hated those things. But the worst was yet to come. She put me in the chair and she stood above it, I had this mountain in the shape of a woman ready to descend on me, seeing her ass under her skirt made me wonder if my body would end up somewhere in the two perfect moons or if I would get "lucky" and I would be able to see her panties from up close. And then, without any warnings, she started to go down, a gigantic shadow started to cover the seat, the shadow got bigger and darker as her ass got closer, screaming was the thing that I wanted the do the most a that moment but I couldn't do it, all I could do was wait until the comet hit my body and, it did.

"Ahhh, much better" said Julia, she remained in her throne while she enjoyed how comfortable she was now, the cushion she had created had ended right under her pussy but she did not cared, she finded pleasure in having the thing right there,to prove it she had a wet vagina. She was so happy, Julia's shrink ray had given her so much: a cushion for her ass, two cushions for her feet and even a full meal; all those football players and cheerleaders that had bully her now were burning inside her stomach. Julia stood up and saw her chair, it was wet because of her vaginal juices and for some kind of red liquid, Julia cleaned up her cushion, put it on her bag and went to sleep.

It was now the day we had to show our science projects. One by one the teacher called students to make their presentation until it was our turn. Julia lied, she told the teacher that I had not gone that day and the the teacher believed her even tho I was in front of everybody, just that I was a now a naked tiny in the hand of Julia. "First he forces you to do all the work and now he doesn't even shows up for the presentation?" yelled one of her female friends. I really wanted to yell back and explain everything but that was not a thing I could do any more and, even if I could, would the giant people be able to hear me? one of their voices was as loud as a hundred of mine and the whole class was speaking at this very moment.

The teacher allowed Julia's friends to help her, they put a chair for Julia and another chair for "demonstration".  Julia showed me to the class and said that I was a cushion and that I would be used to help her explain her project, she then gave a bunch of facts about gravity and how it worked and placed me in the chair. Julia then order her friend to sit on top of me, she said that this would help prove her points. "The cushion is so lucky, I wish you would sit on my face!" yelled a guy and the teacher made him leave the room. "Lucky", I was "lucky", I had to repeat me that each time she would land her ass on top of me, stand up and do it again. "Lucky", I am a "lucky" guy, is what I repeated myself when Julia called all her friends to the front of the class and told them to take turns sitting on top of me. I am "lucky", I said that every time I got accidentally inserted in their vaginas or stinky assholes. At this point I had no idea how I wasn't dead, I guess something about being a tiny also gave you a superhuman resistance, maybe that is why Julia's parents were still alive, trapped in her shoes. Julia jumped and clapped, she was so happy for her new idea, she told every female student to prove me, she told them that this was part of her project and none of them question any of this. I had so many women sitting on me, some of the hottest young woman in the class, the ones I had no chance with, were now happily crushing my body under their asses. The pain was unbearable, I could not believe that this was happening only because I got paired up with that demon. But I was "lucky", I tried to convince me of that, that is the only thing I could do when Julia told our teacher that she could keep me; I was her bribe.  Our female teacher put me under her seat, I always had thought that she was pretty but overweight and today she, obviously, had to be wearing a skirt. I had no idea if having somebody heavier would kill me or not and I also had no idea which of the two options I prefer, now it was only a matter of time for her to seat over my body for hours and hours.