- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuing the anthology for this storyling.

Steve was feeling extremely excited.  He had planned out the perfect picture to submit for the Shrunken Selfie Challenge.  His mom, Eve, was in great shape but had a very big ass.  Even better for Steve, he discovered that she had laid out a pai of red cheekers underwear.  "This will be perfect," Steve said to himself.

 

Steve's mother was a nurse and had been working on a twelve hour shift for the majority of the day.  She would no doubt be exhausted and looking to relax in her comfortable clothes once she got home.  Steve's fool-proof plan would be to hang out in the ass section of her underwear, and take a picture of himself hanging, dangling high above his mother's butt cheeks.  "This should be great enough to get a huge check," Steve laughed to himself.  Aiming his shrink ray at himself, Steve took a deep inhale and fired, reducing himself to a mere one millimeter tall.  "Alright, and now we wait," Steve laughed, waiting in the underwear for his mother.

 

Eve walked in to the house and sighed.  It had been a brutal day working at the hospital.  She dropped down her bag and just stood there in her scrubs.  "Hey Steve, I'm home," she called out.  There was no response.  "Stevie, are you here?"  She just shook her head.  "Well I guess I've got the house to myself," she mumbled.  She was looking forward to slipping into her comfy clothes and relaxing.

 

Seeing her clothes laid out in front of her, Eve smiled and began to undress.  Her scrubs hit the floor, and a shadow cast over the pair of underwear as her hand descended.  Steve held his breath as he felt the pair of underwear being lifted skyward.  "Whoa," Steve said, as he held on to the fabric with all his strength.  

 

As Eve slipped into her underwear, she was totally unaware of her shrunken son's whereabouts.  "Ahhh" Eve said as she laid down on her stomach on the couch.  She had a chilled glass of white wine next to her and was extremely comfortable at the moment.

 

Meanwhile, Steve was trying his hardest to get a great picture.  He had managed to scale the red fabric of his mother's underwear and was now high above his mom's ass cheeks.  "Fuck, how am I gonna do this?"Steve thought to himself.  He realized that taking this picture was going to be near impossible.  Using one hand, he grabbed his phone, dangling from the underwear with his other hand.

 

The one millimeter tall boy put a timer on his phone.  In a few seconds it would take a picture and automatically text it to the radio station, 201.5, The MINI.  "I got this," Steve said, lifting up his phone.  And then it happened.  Steve lost his grip on the gabric and began to plummet towards the monstrous ass cheecks of his mother.  Luckily, his phone had snapped the picture beforehand.  "No!  No!  No!" he screamed as he saw the approaching mounds of flesh.

 

Steve his the right ass cheek of his mother and began rolling down.  Steve screamed as he landed hard on the disgusting sphincter of his mother.    After a few seconds, Steve came to, gasping.  "Wha...where am I," he asked at first.  It soon dawned on him exactly what had happened.  "Oh fuck!  Not this!"  he screamed.  At one millimeter tall, Steve began to have a panic attack on the giant asshole of his own mother, and she had absolutely no idea he was there.

 

--

 

Back at the studio, Jay and Shelly were laughing amongst themselves when a ringtone went off, signaling an incoming photo.  "Alright everyone, hold up, it looks like we might have a new picture to add to the collection," Jay said enthusiastically.  

 

"Wow, take a look at this," Shelly laughed, as they examined Steve's photo.

 

Jay got back on the mic.  "Well everyone this one here is from Steve and let's just say he's hanging in there above his mother's ass haha!  We're gonna need to upload this one to our site.  Steve, we're just gonna run our usual background to make sure the photo is legit and get back to you about payment.  Hang in there buddy!"

 

--

 

Trapped against his mother's asshole, being recognized for his shrunken selfie was the last thing on Steve' mind right now.  First thing was survival.  Despite the fact that he risked getting disqualified, Steve hesitantly pulled out his phone and prepared to let his mom know what was going on.  She would be pissed, that was for sure, but she would probably understand if he said he would've split the money for his picture with her.

 

Unfprtunately for poor, little Steve, his phone had been severely damaged in his fall.  "Please work!" Steve cried, tears starting to trickle down his cheeks.

 

Meanwhile, Eve sipped her wine glass but felt a slight itch against her asshole.  Not giving it much of a second thought, the giantess casually slipped her hand back there, with a giant finger quickly approaching her tiny son.  

 

"Mom no!  It's me, Steve" the boy yelled.  He knew he had to ct quickly, if he did not want to be crushed beneath his mother's massive finger.  Steve felt something beneath him shifting, and saw his mother's asshole pucker.  "Oh fuck this," he whispered to himself.  He knew there was only one way to avoid getting smushed beneath his mother's hand.  With all his strength, Steve ran towards the hungry, puckering sphincter and slid down.

 

Eve let out a quiet moan.  She wasn't even sure why, she had just felt something pleasant against her anus.  For Steve, it was far less enjoyable.  The shrunken guy was in pitch blackness.  His other senses worked perfectly though.  The heat and disgusting stench from his mother's asshole burned his eyes and nose.  The heat was already unbearable.  He heard deep gurgling noises from somewhere, maybe it was above him.  Honestly, he was too disoriented to even tell.  He staggered for a little bit, and fell face first into a log of wretched fecal matter.  He screamed, begging for an escape from this hell.

 

His yells were answered by a deep rumble.  It seemed to be getting louder.  "Please no, not this," Steve whimpered.  Eve then let out a toxic, long fart.

 

Thinking no one was around, Eve didn't hold anything back.  The smell was even nasty to her.  "Ugh, excuse me," she giggled to herself, and took another sip of her wine.

 

Inside of Eve's rectum, her son was overhwhelmed.  The toxic cloud of gas had filled the lungs of Steve and actually suffocated the young man.  His lifeless body lay pathetically trapped in a pile of his mother's own shit.

 

--

 

In the studio, Jay and Shelly had not yet heard back from Steve.  "Well Steve, we hope you're still alive down there," Shelly hoked in to the radio.

 

"Lucky for you," Jay led on.  "We were able to verify that your picture is very legit.  We are sending the reward money to your mom's address, if you're still alive you and her should definitely split it!"

Chapter End Notes:

More chapters to come soon!