- Text Size +
Story Notes:
awesome

I walked into my room on a hot wendsday afternoon. i wiped the sweat from my brow and collapsed on the bed. i had just finished cleaning out the shed that my stepmother insited on me cleaning out.my dad was on a business trip and wouldnt be home until next week sometime. i was stuck at my house with my stepmother(Dianna) and my not so much younger stepsister(jessica). i dont even know why my father even married dianna...well maybe it was because she..was...well hott as hell.at age 39 she stood at about six foot even and had (Natural)long platinum blonde hair. she had a perky set of "double D's" and an ass that looked like it belonged on an 18 year old.she mustve had the most beautiful size 12 feet i had ever seen. quite simply she was a knock out. her daughter,jessica, was equally as beautiful.at age 18 she stood at about five foot eight with brunette hair and hazel eyes. she had about a size D cup and her ass was justa little bit bigger than her mothers.and her feet were a size 10.well finally to me my name is jake and im 20 years old, about six foot two 180lbs with light brown hair.hott right..hahaha just kidding. anyways as i lyed there on my bed i felt the room start to spin and suddenly a sinking feeling came into the pit of my stomach causing me to gasp for air. then every thing came to a halt as soon as it had came.          

"whoa what the hell happend"

i tried to stand but my feeble knees collapsed. i felt a coaurse texture on my back. thats when it hit me. i had shrunken.

"ok well thats the last time i clean that damn shed!" i yelled to my self.

suddenly i heard my name being called out in a loud god like voice.

"JAKE! JAKE ARE U IN HERE?"

i heard loud muffled thumps coming towards my door. i was stunned as my titanic stepmother walked up to the side of the bed. there i was lying on the floor between her feet looking up her skirt in awe.(she had no panties on). this was my life long dream. to be shrunken at a beautiful womans feet.well heres my chance to make the best of it. i stood up and looked at her sandles. they were my favorite pair of hers. they were white leather that she had worn so much that a slighly dark brown imprint of her foot was left in it. i sprinted to her toes and leap over them and grabed onto the section of the thong where it goes between her toes.

"I GUESS HES NOT HERE...WELL IBETTER GET READY TO GO OUT TONIGHT."dianna said gleefully

I felt like i was on a cheap roller coaster that did the same motion over and over agin. right before she stopped i was about to get sick but i held my breakfast down. dianna stopped in the middle of her messy room.

"nows my chance!" i thought to my self

i lept from her warm feet straight onto an old pair of white lace panties that havent been washed inawhile. i started to struggle but then i remeberd to stay still so i wouldnt get noticed. i laid in my stepmothers musky scent for about 20 minutes. i then crawled towards anysource of light i could find.i finally reached the exit and rose to my feet to see my stepmothers old white leather sandles. i finally realized how tall i was. i was about three inches tall. a walked towards her old sandles and steped onto the toe section.i was imeadiatly hit with a smell of foot sweat and a slight leather smell.i  could see all her toes imprinted almost perfectly on the old sandle.i laid down on the sandle and started licking the dirt from the insole. i stopped and looked up to see her favorite black pair of closed toe pumps that she wore to work every day. i lept to my feet and sprinted to the old pumps. once i reached the front of the pumps i rememberd how shiny and reflective they used to be. now they were flat black with various scrapes and scuff marks. i ran to the instep of the right pump and grabbed onto the rim of the instep. as soon as i raised my self up to the brim of the instep i was hit instantly with a smell of footsweat cheese and leather. this made me even more aroused, so i jumped into the pump and lost my footing on the slick worn insole and slid down to the toe section where the smell incrreased ten fold. i felt somting sticky on my right arm, when i turned and looked to see a small smushed pile of semi fresh toejam.

i remeberd how dianna was always complaing about how expensive the water bill was, so her and jessica stoped bathing mostly during the week.i wished that i was smaller when suddenly i was hit with the same sensation from before. only this time i was approximatley a half inch tall. the small pile of toejam was now almost 8feet tall. i instantly jumped into the dark yellow pile and started to roll around in it untill i fell asleep.

i awoke to loud thuds then i was levitated in the air. but when i looked towards the entrance i wa met with the face of my beautiful stepmother, then as soon as i saw her face her titanic toes started to enter the entrance. i tried to move away but i was just about to move when i was hit with fresh toejam from between her big toe and second toe.the smell was so over whelming that i passed out.

i awoke to the sound of diannas rythmatic snooring. i tried to move but her toejam had dried leaveing me stuck between her toes. i had never felt so helpless in my life untill now. but i am a pretty optimistic guy, alwasys on the bright side. so i wiggled until i  broke free from her foot. i stood up and slowly walked up  to my stepmothers titanic sole and carresed it.feeling her warmth and smell of footsweat.i then wondered if i could grow at will. so i wished that i was bigger and when i opend my eyes i was about 3inches tall agin. i ran my fingers along my stepmothers heel and looked at some of the small craks starting to form in her calloused heel, i started to lick her slighly dry heel and rub my body aginst it until i climaxed leaving a small patch of white on her heel. i then started walking along side her tanned legs, i looked up to see all that she was wearing was an over sized T-shirt. i climbed her right thigh till i reached the valley which was the space inbetween her thighs. i lept down between her thighs and came face to face with her vagina. i wished to be 2 inches tall, and instantly her vagina lips became even bigger!. i walked toward her mamoth pussy and ran my hands along the winkles of her pussy lips. i was then taken over by lust and rammed my body straight into her slit.i felt her warmth all around me and her smell was even stronger than before. i could feel her body moving as i wiggled inside her. she started so roll around untill she became so aroused that the dug her tree trunk sized finger into herself. i was tossed around in her cavernous pussy untill she came to a climax and came all over me.

coverd in her juices i crawled out of her vagina as she fell back to sleep.i jumped onto her night stand and grabbed onto the phone cord and slid down to the floor. i walked under her bed and found an old pair of white socks that were brown and black where her sole was. i climed into the entrance of one and fell asleep in the familiar smell of foot sweat and cheese.  

i woke to a silent house. i didnt hear a thing. so i started alking across diannas bedroom to the door.i stood in the hallway and looked at the door across the hall that was jessicas. it was coverd in posters of various boy bands and all that stuff.i crawled under the door and came into her coloussal room with scatterd clothing,shoes etc...

"Time for some fun" i said to myelf as i walked across the messy room

i saw her pair of timberlands that she wore often. they looked new on the outside but i wasnt sure. i walked up to the tan heel of the boot and walked forward up to where one of the laces were hanging down. i climbed up the riged shoe lace until i came to the tounge of the boot, i crawled up to the tip of the tounge and peered into the white insole. the white insole was a dark brown from where her foot had been. i was amazed at how new the outside looked but how worn the inside was. i grabbed ahold of the tounge and slid down until i hit the toe section of the boot. the smell was much like her mothers but not quite as bad. i became so aroused that i wished i was smaller. i was then shrunken down to a half inch and started to take in the sheer size of every thing. 

just then i heard jessica coming in the door

"yea stacy ill be down in a minute, i just gotta get my boots."

i looked to the heel of the boot only to see her five red painted toes apraoching fast.

 she had no socks on.

jessica made her way down stairs to meet up with stacy

"ok stacy im ready" jessica said as she was fixing her jean bottoms

"your not wearing socks again?"stacy said as she pointed to her foot

"nope" jessica replied

"wow no wonder you feet smell so bad" stacy said while laughing

"yea i guess thats why" jessica said while giggling

 

to be continued...shortly

Chapter End Notes:

ill try to add more every day so stay tuned!