- Text Size +

jessica mustuve shopped for at least 4 hours. the heat in her boot was emmence, causing me to pass out more than once. i was jammed between her big toe and second toe almost hot glued to her foot with toejam.finnally she came to a halt and i could hear her muffled talking for what seemed like hours then she finnally removed her boot.

i felt the cold air hit my back as she took her tims off.the light caused me to close my eyes in almost an instant. it felt like i was starting straight into the sun,still stuck to jessicas foot i looked up to see my eyes met with hers. i was scared shitless.

"LOOKS LIKE I HAVE SOME DIRT BETWEEN MY TOES"

"aww hell...well i might as well get her to notice me." i thought to myself

i grew agin to my standard 3inch height and became clearly veiwable.

"JESSICA!"i yelled but problably sounded like a squeak to her

"JAKE? JAKE IS THAT YOU?"

her saying my name with her voice at that magnitude sent shivers down my spine

"YEA...YEA ITS ME, HELP ME!" i tried to say without studdering to much

"i always figured you had a foot fetish, i always saw you staring at my beautiful feet.. you know it actually got my kinda aroused" she said with an evil grin.

i couldnt hide it..i did have a foot fetish...but i felt ashamed..i mean it was my stepsister for gods sake.

"DONT WORRY I WONT HOLD IT AGINST YOU, I MEAN WOULDNT ANY GUY WANT TO GET THIS CLOSE TO SOMEONE AS BEAUTIFUL AS ME?"

wow... i never noticed how much she thought of herself until now.well i guess i never really talked to her. just kinda ate at the table together and then went to our rooms. close reltaionship right? hahaha right. but still i had no i dea what she was goin to do with me.

i looked around while still stuck to her foot. we were in her room, just me and her and i looked at the clock on her night stand. it read "3:36pm" which ment we were home alone till about 7 o'clock.

"WELL LETS HAVE SOME FUN NOW THAT I AM INCHARGE!"jessica said while practically jumping from her bed.

i was slmmed face first into the carpet as she stood up.then she lited her foot up while standing and peeled me off of her foot and held me up to her face.

"WHEW, DO MY FEET REALLY SMELL THAT BAD?" she asked even tho she already knew the obious answer.

jessica carried me down the steps in the palm of her well manicured hand into the bathroom.

" I GOTTA USE THE BATHROOM, SO ILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO GO TOO."

jessica pulled down her jeans and then her yellow thong followed. she sat down on the white porcelin toilet and sat me between her two creamy voulumtious thighs. i figured i might as well go to. i was already naked so i just leaned up aginst her thigh and drained the main vein.just as i started so did she, a gigantic stream of urine rushed into the toilet sounding much like a fire hose. then after that i heard a loud fart that sounded almost like thunder, then a huge truck sized turd started to come out of her anus.i fell into the water causing some of the urine tainted water to hit me. jessica left me on the toilet seat as she stood up and grabbed a peice of toilet paper from the roll and wiped her titanic anus and clitouris.

"ALL DONE HOW ABOUT YOU?"she asked

i nodded to symbolize a "yes"

"GOOD, NOW TIME FOR SOME FUNN!"she exclaimed while flushing the toilet.

i felt her tree trunk sized fingers wrap around me as she started off towards the door to the hallway. we reached her room and she tossed me onto the bet. i landed on the soft blanket.i felt really dizzy after my lttle flying experience. once i got my bearings back i noticed that jessica was nowhere to be found. but as soon as that relization poped into my head, i saw her entering the room from her closet.

she was wearing short shorts with a cut up t-shirt that barley coverd her tits and she  had on an old pair of while flip flops that were blackend from her foot.

"READY TO PLAY MY LITTLE TOY?"

i just stared in asmastment at her beauty.even tho she was over confident she was almost entitled to be over confident.i mean hell she wa justa bout hotter than most of those supermodels. just somthin about her dressing up like she was trailer trash got me aroused too.

jessica just stood there for a few minutes looking at me with a dominate glare. then out of no where she lept onto the bed landing with me between her gigantic breasts. i instantly screamed from the sudden impact and pain.

"have you always wonderded what i was like in bed?"jessica asked out of the blue with out hesitation

"WHAT!?"i screamed while get squished by her massive breasts.

"well you'll find out tonight little man!"

jessica then picked me up and thrusted me deep within her vagina causing me to passout from the force of impact and intence heat.