- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This will be set a couple of years after the events of "A Different View". Comments and Reviews welcome.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Reviews and Comments appreciated.
Monday, December 27th, 2010.

I woke up today at around 10 o'clock this morning, made myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes, watched a couple of Youtube videos on my PC, and then decided to play some of GTA IV: The Complete Edition on my Xbox 360 that I got for Christmas.

"The days between Christmas and New Years feel like nothing feels like purgatory" I think to myself, as I steal a police car in GTA. After a couple of hours, I get a call from my mom on my phone, I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say, with my other hand on the controller pausing the game.

"Are you alright back in Oregon?" My mom says, her and dad in NYC for the ball drop, sounds of the wind of the snow and cars rushing pass them and honking are in the background.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I still can't believe you and dad went to FUCKING NEW YORK, it's a blizzard there right now" I say.

"Don't CURSE DAVID REID" Mom says, shocked. "Dan, did you just hear what your child said to me?" Dad laughs in the background.

"Well anyways, we'll be home probably by the 3rd of January. We've been gone for two days and you haven't done anything stupid, YET, but anyways love you" Mom says as she hangs up the phone.

I play GTA for another hour or so and then I decide to quit and go watch some TV in the living room. I flick through channels, a old re-run of "Married With Children", a commercial for "Now That's What I Call Music 32" , Cartoon Network playing a Christmas Special of "Ed, Edd, N' Eddy", and Comedy Central airing a Dane Cook standup comedy special." I just go onto the DVR and pick a one of the episodes of "Jimmy Kimmel Live" that dad recorded a couple of months ago.

As I watch the episode, I see that one of the guests is Jack Cooper. "Isn't that the dude from Wisconsin who got shrunk from some bad pills and became famous a couple of years ago" I thought. "It's amazing that I've survived all that, getting swallowed by my sister(you hear a couple of laughs from some dirty minded people in the audience, the camera pans over to Jack's Family in the front row, Annie his now 20 year old sister looking ashamed)." Jack says, shifting around in the miniature couch on Kimmel's desk. "Yeah I gotta say Jack, that's amazing. So how much did you get from the settlement from that Irish health service?" Jimmy says. "About 14 million Euros, which exchanges into almost 20 million American dollars" Jack says, bending over to scratch his foot. "Ireland and the rest of the U.K is a great country Jimmy, after going to court I took a train up to Northern Ireland. Minus the IRA stuff, it's a country I plan on having my wedding in" Jack says. "Yeah, so you've gotten any movie deals yet?" Jimmy says. "Yeah, a guy from 20th Century Fox came up to me to tell me that they're making a movie based on what happened the days before and after my shrinkage, apparently I'll be played by Shia LaBeouf, they said they expect it to come out around spring of 2012" Jack says. "Well that's great, I'll make sure to come to the movie premiere " Jimmy says, as he segways into the commercial break.

I get up and walk to the kitchen and grab a Coke can, I notice the time is 2:42pm from the clock on the oven. I get a call from one of my friends from school, Adam. I pick up the phone.
"What's up dude?" Adam says.

"Nothing much, today has been a borefest for me. I've done nothing besides watch T.V and Youtube. You wanna go down to Samantha's and go hang out with her?" I say, taking another sip of my Coke.

"Ehhh, she was kinda rude last time we went to go see her, I don't know if it was because it was her time of the month or she just really didn't like us that day for some reason" Adam says.

"Well she was stressed out kinda that day about her SAT scores and shit like that, I'd be kinda pissed too if I didn't get the score that I thought I would get" I say, a small burp comes out of my mouth.

"Well anyways I don't wanna go to her house, her parents act like we're trying to have a gangbang with her or something perverted" Adam says, making the decision final in his voice.


"Fine, we won't go to Sam's. Maybe let's go to Dairy Queen and get something to eat there and we'll talk" I say, grabbing my car keys off the counter and hanging up.

I walk to my room and change my white t-shirt to a black hoodie and and some blue jeans and my pair of Adidas. I head out the door and get into my gray 1999 Honda Civic. I put the keys into the ignition and turn, I pull out of the driveway. "Movies" by Alien Ant Farm is playing out of my radio as I pull in front of the mailbox of Adam's parents house.


Adam opens the door and comes in. I pull off out of the neighborhood and into the traffic. "You've had the same music taste since middle school, you know what" Adam says, Blink 182's "Man Overboard" is playing on the radio.

"Well yeah, but would you rather have me turn it to the pop station and start blasting that fucking Justin Bieber song?" I say, turning into a different lane.

"God no, Haley is fucking hooked on that kid. I can't go a single minute in my own house without hearing Baby Baby Baby oh" Adam says, annoyed.

"yEAH, that's what I thought" I said, turning into the Dairy Queen parking lot. We both get out and walk into the DQ, order our food and sit down and eat. As we eat, we notice a couple of kids from our High School walk in, the popular ones. "Dave, look" Adam says, motioning with his hand towards the food counter.

"Jake Brawley, the poster boy for "Popular High School Jock" with his brown hair and his 6 foot four figure, and his girlfriend Becky Lawnsdale, she was one of the few actually nice popular girls in school and I actually had my first kiss with her in 8th grade" I think to myself.

"Oh jeez, I had my first kiss with the blonde chick in 8th grade" I say, biting off a chicken finger. The couple get their food and get a table right behind Me and Adam. Becky notices me and waves, I wave back with a smile. "How do you know her?" Jake says, defensively.

"I kissed him in 8th grade, Jake. Relax" Becky says.

"Whatever whatever, if you make any moves on my girl when we get back from winter break, I'll fuck you up." Jake says.

Adam seems shocked, I just ignore the jock and start eating my french fries. About ten minutes later, Jake gets up and goes to the bathroom. Becky walks over to our table and says. "I'm sorry that my boyfriend was being an ass, you can come to my New Years party. I'm inviting you and uh, your friend." Becky says, touching my hand.

"Thanks, we'll be there" I say. "Where do you live?" Adam says.

"Not too far from where I think Dave lives, like if you keep going you'll see another neighborhood, with bigger houses and stuff." Becky says.

"How do you know where I live?" I say, kinda creeped out.

"I mean, my parent's and I have driven past your house while you're standing outside doing something " Becky says.

I don't really get anytime to react, Jake comes out of the bathroom and Becky quickly acts like she was walking towards the bathroom.



As I drive home I think, "Man, who knew me and Adam, two losers would be invited to a new years party by one of the most popular girls in school" "Today" by The Smashing Pumpkins is playing out of my radio, as I cruise down the road.
Chapter End Notes:
So yeah, that was the first chapter, I'd love to know your thoughts. Don't worry, fetish content is coming soon.