- Text Size +
Ryan, Chelsey, and Shauna looked in terror at the massive girl above them. Her eyes seemed to shine in the light like a demon as they stared down at them. A tear rolled down Chelsey’s pale cheek, and though Abby couldn’t see it she still smiled smugly. She’d already decided who she was going to play with next.

Abby was definitely going to enjoy this. She’d known just a little about these three from school that year, all three were in the grade above her and were very popular. Abby didn’t really like the popular kids at her school, even in the Giant students’ buildings they just seemed like loud assholes. A lot of times she wished she could crush their annoying asses, obviously that was impossible. But now, this situation seemed even better. Here she was, the Junior, their underclassmen, yet she was the one in charge. It was always a nice touch, crushing someone older than yourself, it gave you a sense of extra power, that even more experience and the idea that being older and stronger didn’t really apply to these Nanos. Even one in their physical prime could hardly stand up to her toe. Being only slightly older, it was even fun to think that if things had just been slightly different, she could just as easily been the tiny one in this situation, yet here she was, a towering Giant over these three.

“P-Please!” Chelsey cried, her upper body thrusting forward as she screamed, “just let us go, please!!!”

Abby didn’t really care what the tiny girl was saying, she was already reaching towards them with her right hand. As her finger entered the tin, Ryan tried his best to scoot to the other side as quick as he could, that was until Abby’s finger slammed into him like a giant wall of flesh. Ryan grunted and cried in pain as his body was pinned between the crushing soft mass and the cold, hard tin. Abby began sliding Ryan upwards, gently so she didn’t just crush him against the metal, until most of his body was well above the rim; from there she gripped his tiny body between her thumb and pointer finger. Ryan’s head was free, and after some squirming so were his arms. The tiny football player began pounding his fists against Abby’s absolutely massive fingers.

“Let me go!!!” Ryan yelled as loud as he could. Of course, his angered yelling stopped when he looked over and saw Abby;s gigantic blue eye before him. If he squinted, Ryan could even see his own reflection in the massive pupil.

“Yeah, sorry, I’m done taking orders for the night,” Abby said to the boy between her fingers. “Besides, aren’t you the little pervert that always stares at my tits?”

Ryan grew a little red hearing this, despite the situation. I guess when you need to crane your neck to see someone’s face it’s pretty easy to tell when you’re not looking at them.

Abby went on. “And aren’t you the Nano they caught spying on the senior Giants in the locker room?”

This just made Ryan even more embarrassed and flustered. He’d done that a few months ago on a dare with his friends, but it wasn’t a lie he enjoyed every second of it. He was caught by one of the girls while trying to sneak a peek under her towel. At least that was better than getting stepped on by her..

“You really are just a perv, aren’t you..” Abby continued, sounding grossed out, “just a creepy little bug that spies on girls.”

After another moment of looking at Ryan’s red, tortured face, a smile formed on Abby’s face.

“Well, I guess now you don’t have to spy on me, huh?”

Before Ryan could try to understand what she meant by that Abby suddenly opened her fingers. Ryan gave a single yelp as he fell the distance from the massive girl’s eyes, all the way down to her right breast.

Ryan landed on a mass of soft flesh. Even his tiny body was enough to sink into the breast like he was standing on a soft mattress. For a moment he panicked, scared if he could even keep his balance, then something else started to happen. Suddenly, Ryan's pants felt a little tighter. No way, he thought, was this still actually giving him a boner? His face grew red again and he couldn't even bare to look at Abby's face.

You're about to die, you're about to die, Ryan kept thinking this to himself, hoping it would at least get rid of his erection a little and remind him of how terrified he should be.

Suddenly, something pressed up hard against his back, squishing his whole body even further into the breast. He squirmed as hard as he could, but after a few seconds he was gasping for air. Every time he opened his mouth it'd only fill with the taste of warm wet skin, making him cough and sputter trying to get it out.

Abby, during this, was enjoying the little tickle Ryan was giving her while she pressed him down with her pinkie. The pervert deserved this, she thought; besides she could actually feel his tiny boner poking into her, it actually felt kinda creepy, they didn't usually do that now.

"Alright weirdo," Abby said lifting her finger, "how about this, if you go between my tits and hump them, maybe I'll let you and your friends go, okay?"

She didn't really mean it. At all. Abby just wanted to see if this pervert was so stupid and desperate he'd actually do it. Unfortunately for him…

"O-okay!" Ryan sputtered out, trying to catch his breath.

Ryan got to his knees, not even risking standing and falling off. He knew this was stupid and probably a trap, but even if there was a chance, even if it only meant his friends going free and him dying, it would be worth it. Plus he SO wanted to hump them tiddies.

Slowly, Ryan began crawling over the massive expense of skin that made up Abby's breasts. Abby, for her part, enjoyed seeing him do this. Even though her breasts were already on the big side, seeing a Nano on them just made them feel so much bigger.

Ryan turned around as the breast began to slope, doing his best to hold on tight so he didn't slip and fall. Abby felt a little pinch, but it was really nothing to her as she gently split her breasts apart, allowing Ryan to climb down deep into her cleavage.

When Ryan felt he was deep enough, roughly half way, he took a look around. Nothing but walls of flesh on both sides of him. A large, rhythmic thumping filled his ears, it was Abby's heartbeat. Looking out from between the breasts, Ryan could see the tin they were brought in, along with two tiny specks that were his friends. He was most likely going to die soon, but he really hoped they'd at least make it.

Ryan turned his attention back to the matter at hand, or at least the one in his hands. His dick grew harder at the thought, he was literally clinging to a girl's boob, the biggest (and possibly only) ones he'd ever touched! Without even undoing his pants, Ryan pushed his lower body forward, and began humping Abby's breast while she herself just looked at him in half amusement half disgust. Of course he'd fucking do it.

Soon, Abby's heartbeat was drowned out by Ryan's as he got closer and closer. Just imagining himself, small and helpless to this Giant girl he hardly even knew, and now she was letting him on her tits. This was probably the strongest orgasm he'd ever had, and it just kept getting better and better. Just being so close to her he could feel their body heats mingling until he could swear he was trapped in a furnace. Soon he couldn't even tell who's sweat was who's anymore, though he was sure his was much smaller. The feeling in his crotch just kept getting stronger and stronger.

"Ah! Ah! A-Abby!" He yelled moaning, "I- I think I'm—"










WHAM

Abby crashed her massive tits together, giving them a good squeeze at the same time.
Ryan felt the smash, along with the most powerful and amazing orgasm of his life. Right before he immediately popped like a blood-filled balloon.

Abby grinded her breasts together for a second, smearing the blood just a little. When she knew she couldn't feel any squirming or anything she spread her breasts again, this time only revealing a tiny little stain where the tiny boy once was. A scream could barely be heard from the tin, but again Abby couldn't care less, now she was too busy playing with one of her nipples.

"Alright," she said casually, looking back at the tin, "who's next?"
Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the breast content. I'm not the best at it plus I'm tired af as of posting. Don't forget to comment if you've made it this far and expect more soon hopefully!