- Text Size +

Inside the metal container, Shauna was holding Chelsey tightly as the girl screamed and cried, having just seen their friend Ryan get smashed between Abby's breasts. He now only existed as a tiny blood stain on the giant girl's skin.

 

"This can't be happening! This can't be happening!" Chelsey screamed as she grabbed her hair, nearly digging her fingers into her head. They just went out for fries, she thought, and now they were getting murdered for no real reason!

 

Chelsey's thoughts were interrupted, however, as she and Shauna began sliding forward. While she was distracted, Chelsey didn't notice Abby reaching forward tilt their little prison, dumping them out onto the hard wood table.

 

After recovering from the small fall from the tin and sitting up, both girls resumed hugging each other in fear, trembling even harder as they saw Abby's giant eye only inches from them near the table. Chelsey couldn't quit her hysterical crying as she shoved her face into Shauna's grey hoodie. 

 

"Oh hey," Abby said with a little smile, "the lesbians." Abby straightened her back a little, only enough for her breasts to be where her eyes just were: very close to the two tiny girls.

 

"I bet you two would just love to play with these too, huh?" Abby said, groping one of her breasts with her hand, showing just how soft yet bouncy her breasts were. The nipples loomed close to the table before finally landing on the edge near Chelsey and Shauna. 

 

"No!! Please no!!" They both seemed to scream, the nipples themselves being bigger than their entire bodies. 

 

"Yeah, well, too bad, I've got something else that needs rubbing," Abby said, ignoring their screams and sitting all the way up in her chair.

 

"You know, after a long day of standing around, waiting on pests like you guys all day, my feet kinda start hurting," Abby continued, lifting up one foot until the arch pressed up against the edge of her desk, the ball of her bare foot level with the girls and her toes higher above them. She crossed her other leg over there raised one, keeping that foot high in the air.

 

"So I want you two to rub my foot for me. Just this one for now, so I can actually feel you down there." And with that, Abby pulled her phone out again and began scrolling through her social media feed again, not paying any more mind to her little captives for a moment, who were still terrified beyond words.

 

"Sh-Shauna," Chelsey said, still quivering, "I don't want to do this. I wanna go home! Please please just take me home and wake me up!" She once again buried her face into Shauna's chest.

 

"Hey hey hey," Shauna said, just as scared but trying to sound brave for her boo, "we're gonna make it through this. Just don't do anything dumb and do what the bitch wants for now. We'll get out."

 

Shauna really hoped that worked. To be honest, she wasn't even sure they'd last another minute, let alone get away. There was hardly any chance of getting away from a Giant if you were taken, but there were a handful of survival stories on the internet, why couldn't they be one too? That's what Shauna kept telling herself at least. Chelsey just had to try to go along with it, just until they could get away, get through a crack or something.

 

"You two coming?" Abby asked hardly even glancing down, "or do I have to drop it on top of you?"

 

This threat scared the girls enough. With a quick hug they both ran towards the sole before them. It took them a moment to reach the sole, even at a jog across the expanse of wood beneath them. 

 

When they reached Abby's foot, everything seemed to be in more detail. Every wrinkle of her foot seemed enough to get stuck between, and every crevice that lined her foot enough to grab onto. Beneath her toes they could see a little patch of sand or dirt that stuck to her sole, most likely from beneath her desk. Abby curled her toes for a moment, revealing her pink colored nailed that still seemed perfectly done, but even this made Chelsey scream, thinking they were coming to crush her. Even with over half of the foot beneath the desk, it still towered over both Shauna and Chelsey like a skyscraper. Getting close, even the heat was enormously powerful, even from being on the cold floor they were still warm enough to be felt from a few steps away. 

 

When the girls finally approached the gigantic sole, they put their hands on it without a moment of hesitation, pushing again and again, rubbing in large circles for dear life. They'd learned from both their parents and their nano teachers that if I Giant told you to do something like this, your best chance of surviving was to just do what they say.

 

 

After roughly a half hour of tiring rubbing, Shauna and Chelsey felt they were going to collapse against the gigantic warm skin. Their arms ached all over and they could hardly breathe in any air that didn't feel musty. 

 

"Sh-Shauna…" Chelsey groaned out, her eyes still full of tears, "I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this…"

 

"Just keep going, baby," Shauna said, trying to sound reassuring even though she was just about to give out as well. 

 

How much more of this could they take??? If they stopped now they'd probably be crushed. The weight of each fold was getting heavier and heavier. Each piece of dust about the size of stones, some of which falling and hitting the girls on the arms or torso. 

 

"Shauna… I.. I don't think I can keep going," Chelsey said, before finally stopping. She fell to her knees and laid her head against the soft ball of Abby's foot.

 

Shauna looked up, waiting for some reaction from Abby. But surprisingly, nothing happened. In fact, Abby's toes seemed pretty relaxed.

 

Very hesitantly, Shauna stopped her rubbing and slowly crept over to the side of Abby's sole. Very, very slowly, Shauna peered past the ridge of Abby's foot so she could see the Giant's face.

 

She was sleeping.

 

Abby's head was tossed back, obviously breathing heavily with her hand on her chest, still holding her phone near her cleavage. 

 

"Chelsey! Chelsey!" Shauna whispered to her girlfriend, getting her attention.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget to comment