- Text Size +
Ryan, Chelsey, and Shauna, could only stay seated as they were taken deeper into the building. They were all scared stiff by this situation. What was this gigantic server woman going to go with them? They'd never forgotten to bring money before, so had no clue as to how they'd be dealt with.

As they sat and held onto the seats and table to keep their balance, Ryan quickly thought about jumping down from between her fingers and escaping. He quickly dismissed the idea, however, knowing he probably wouldn't survive that without a broken bone or two; plus, he'd be wide open for getting stepped on.

The server, for her part, carried the trio and their table between her fingers. Instead of holding them up on her palm and closer to eye level like she did while escorting them out, she only held them casually as she walked, her arm down so they were roughly level with her thighs or ass, a bored expression on her face. There wasn't any point in acting nice for non-paying customers, not where they were going at least.

As the woman kept walking she soon entered a small room with red walls. The room was bigger than any of the dining areas, of course, and had a few chairs and a table or to against the wall on the left side; this was the break room. Sitting in one of the chairs was Abby, looking at her phone and smiling occasionally to memes her friends posted online. The redhead hardly even noticed her coworker walk in with the three "pests", as she said through the headset. The three, being held in the right hand, couldn't even see Abby; instead they only saw that they were being carried to a table on the other side of the room.

As the server approached the table, she saw what she was looking for: a small blue metal tin with a white M decorating the top of it. The lid was closed tightly, so with her left hand she lifted the lid and revealed two more nanos she'd apprehended the same day. The man and woman began to yell, demanding, or rather, begging to be let go.

"You can't do this! We'll pay! We'll pay!! I'll even tip you!" They cried. But the server didn't even seem to notice them.

The server lifted her right hand just above the metal tin saying, "okay get out" to the three inside who, out of fear, didn't follow this direction.

The server sighed… this was always a hassle she thought, before turning the tiny booth upside down.

Chelsey and Shauna screamed as they fell down, landing into the cold metal floor beneath them. Ryan, instead of falling, managed to grab onto their table with both hands and was now dangling. The server, slightly annoyed at this, began shaking the tiny booth a little. Though it was gentle for her, Ryan felt it worse than an earthquake, and let go afraid his arm would be dislocated if he didn't. He fell down with a loud yell before slamming onto the floor on his side. It hurt a lot, but the fall wasn't enough to break anything.

The serving woman, hearing a tiny *dink* noise as Ryan fell, turned back and began walking towards the door. When she passed by Abby she stopped and turned to face her.

"Hey Abby," she said, "got three more pests for you tonight. Make sure you don't forget to bring the tin back this time."

"Okay got it," Abby said glancing up from her phone.

Today was Abby's turn to take the Nanos who couldn't pay for their meals back to her place. Her and the other servers switched off every day so they could all get a go at it. The thing was that they couldn't just let them go if they didn't pay for their meal, that'd be bad for business. Instead, Mini's just "took custody" of offenders and gave them to their mostly female servers, letting them decide what to do with the little ones. They could either let them go from there or kill them in one smash, management didn't really care, just so long as it scared them straight.

Abby wasn't overwhelmingly fond of this task. Somehow she kept forgetting to bring the tin back a couple times, making her co-workers upset and forcing them to use a paper cup for that day. But she couldn't opt out of it, even if she tried; everyone had to do their part at Mini's.

Inside the tin, Ryan was just getting up from his fall. He'd hit the metal bottom pretty solid, his right arm and so did his insides. He sat down where he was and held his arm as he looked around. Not far from where he sat, Shauna and Chelsey were huddled close together, both shaking like leaves in the wind; Chelsey even looked like she was about to cry.

Besides them, there were two other people trapped in there as well. There was a skinny man with glasses that looked to be in his 20s, and a blonde woman who was probably in her mid-forties. Both looked scared like them, but seemed to be a little calmer, having been in there for some time longer.

"What's happening??" Shauna asked the two of them, still panicking herself.

"I have no idea," said there older woman, sounding scared and annoyed, "I just told them I forgot my purse in my car and they locked me up in here!"

They all looked over towards the man who said, after looking a little embarrassed, "my friends I was eating with, uh… left when I was in the restroom. They must've thought I was trying to get out.."

They didn't have much else to say to each other after that panicked introduction. The man and woman went back to where they had been before, looking up at the light that came from the open lid that covered half the container. Chelsey and Shauna sat and clung to each other in a corner, Shauna with her arms around her terrified girlfriend while she herself was scared to the bone trying to put on a somewhat brave face. Ryan sat close to them, his knees tucked in. Everyone's whimpering, sobbing, and deep breathing seemed to echo in the metal chamber until nearing footsteps filled their ears and their hearts with terror.

Abby walked up to the table slowly, reading one last doge meme on her phone as she went. She smiled as she reached the table and put her phone back into her pocket.

Looking down at the tin, Abby could see a few tiny flecks inside she knew were actual people. She smiled seeing how many there were. Usually there'd be one or two, because some Nanos already knew about the policy or just carried brought their money with them, these five were a good number though, should make for a good night of fun.

As they cowered inside the tin, Abby reached down and picked up the tin between her fingers. She held it up closer to her eye to see what type of people they'd snagged that they. She could just barely make out the terror in their faces, but their body language told everything obviously. She even thought she recognized three of the ones huddled together.

"Hey, you guys go to my school, don't you?" Abby asked, not expecting an answer. They said nothing in return.

Abby smiled again as she picked up the lid and closed the tin. Sure it was fun dicking around with and killing random Nanos, but when it was someone in her age group, even someone she vaguely knew, there was an extra level of satisfaction to it. Sometimes she wished she could crush some of the other Giant douchebags at school, but these ones would have to do.

"Alright, my shift's over. Let's go home." Abby said, sliding the tin into her pocket, not caring at that the people inside were getting thrown around with each shift.