- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: All Aware, All Kayleigh, Kissing & Mouth-play (at 1/2 inch), In-moccasin (same size), some roleplaying of Kayleigh showing off an aggressive side for fun that leads into next chapter

 

When you wake up, you find yourself on a soft and cream-colored field that seemed to stretch on far. But after rubbing your eyes, you realize that you were on Kayleigh's palm. Right after that, you remember how this all happened, causing you to look up at her with an annoyed expression.

When Kayleigh sees that, she frowns and says "Was I too rough…?" You nod, causing her to sign and say "Did you enjoy it at least…?" You deeply exhale in response, before eventually nodding, causing her to grin and say "Then I'll try to treat you rougher more often!" You fold your arms, causing her to guiltily smile and say "I understand… I'll only do it occasionally…"

However, she could tell that you still looked a bit annoyed, so she grows you up to 6 inches and presses you against her cheek. You felt like a pet, as she rubbed you up and down while saying "Will you forgive me…?" You remain quiet, so she places you in front of her lips and starts to pepper your small body with kisses. In-between them, she'd say "Can you please forgive me…?"

You eventually nod, causing her to grin and give you one more kiss on your face, smooching you for a longer period of time. Kayleigh continued to suck on your face, before pulling your entire head into her mouth, giving you a clear view of her pink tongue. Before you could do anything, she starts to lick your head, treating your head like a piece of candy. Her tongue would dance around you, covering you in spit while she continued to show her affection for you.

But after about a minute, she stops, finally releasing you. And once you were free from her mouth, she guiltily smiles and says "Sorry, but Reshma made me feel a bit jealous…" Before you can respond, she licks her lips and says "But she was right; you do taste pretty good…"

After saying that, she reaches into a drawer and pulls out what looked like a wooden popsicle stick, before tightly wrapping you against it with string. And before you could say anything, she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, confusing you. Then, she gives you one extra long lick, starting at your legs and slowly moving up to your face. And once she finishes that lick, she smiles and says "Yep. You taste great!"

You start to yell at her, but she just smirks and shoves you into her mouth, silencing your protests. It was incredibly warm and humid in Kayleigh's mouth, and you could clearly smell what she last ate. But for the next few minutes, she licked and sucked on you like an icy popsicle, filling you with waves of pleasure. Eventually though, she stops and goes to dry you off, while saying "I got a bit carried away, didn't I…? Whoops…"

But then, she clears her throat and says "Well, think of that as a preview to what I wanted to ask you about…"

In response to that, you say "So what was that question, anyway? At this point, I've got a feeling of what it is…"

Kayleigh then taps her chin and says "Yeah by this point I'm not being subtle, huh? But before we get into that, why don't I make us some dinner? I'll tell you all about it after that…"

You nod, so then she says "You can go relax in the living room while I cook. I'll even grow you back!" You thought that sounded reasonable, but then she smirks and says "Although… you could always do something more adventurous instead…"

When you hear that, you say "Consider me curious. What'd you have in mind?"

Kayleigh smiles in response and says "You could hop in my moccasin while I cook…? I'm sure you'd have a nice time, and I'd like it too! What do you say?"

You think back about how you briefly got to go in Kayleigh's moccasin, and that short experience only made you want to try it again. While you think it over, she says "Just to warn you, I've owned this pair of moccasins for a few years now, and I wear them almost daily in the evening. At least on nights that I'm home…"

That was all you needed to hear, so you say "I'm game for that!"

Kayleigh quietly laughs and says "I wonder what you'll say once I finish cooking. I guarantee that I'll squeeze and squish you thoroughly, since you'll be acting as my dummy again. I'm well aware of how grabby my toes can get, but that just means that they really like you, so I hope you appreciate the affection they show you. And before you ask, yeah, I even throw my dummies in my shoes on occasion. I don't have a problem!"

You stay quiet, causing her to pout and poke you in the chest, easily overwhelming you while saying "Why aren't you saying anything…? I'm not weird for being obsessed with my dummies." She pauses for a moment, before quietly adding  "Not while I've got you from now on…" That last statement confused you, and she seems to notice, so she says "Oh, I said too much again! I've gotta toss you in my moccasin before I blab anything else…"

Following that, Kayleigh quickly grabs her left moccasin and drops you into it, not even letting you take a look beforehand. She must've been really flustered, making you want to know even more what she planned to ask you, though you had no choice but to wait until she was ready to tell you. Your thoughts are interrupted when you land on the sticky and fluffy ground, where you notice that it was heavily seeped with absorbed sweat. As you stood up, you notice that the odor was also intense, which was worrying since she didn't even start wearing them yet.

But then Kayleigh places the moccasin on the floor, before nudging it with her foot, causing you to fall back down. As she sees that, she giggles and says "You okay…? I hope you're ready, because I know I'll be pestering you relentlessly, so let me apologize in advance…" Then, she forcefully cracks her toes just above you, startling you from the noise as she says "Uh oh… Looks like my toes are getting a bit impatient. I've gotta feeling that they'll really go crazy with you this time… I know by now that you'll love it!" All in all, she was totally right, abd every word seemed to get you more excited for what was to come.

After that, she tips the moccasin forward, causing you to tumble toward the toe area, as she says "I've gotta make sure you're in the right position! No need to thank me…"

Once you land in the far stuffier toe section, Kayleigh begins to shuffle her foot inside, causing the whole shoe to shake as if an earthquake was happening. And as they got closer, you reminded of just how massive her toes were, while you crouched down near one of the imprints. But they continued to bound toward you like massive trains, though you manage to slip between her 2nd and 3rd toes, avoiding a hard tackle from them.

She quickly notices your position, so she scrunches her toes, smothering you against those walls of sticky and warm flesh, while she says "Did you want me to bully you this badly…? Despite my bravado, I was gonna go easy on you to start. But now that I know how you really wanna roll, I can improvise!" She then pauses and wiggles her toes, rolling against them effortlessly, reminding you of just how much power Kayleigh held over you. Then, she says "I can play the role of the cruel boss, so I'll give ya a truly hellish experience, and I'll even be mean to ya too!"

She then clears her throat, signifying a change in demeanor, before stomping her foot, startling you. Then, she laughs and says "For the next hour, I'll try as hard as I can to break your puny and pathetic body, since you're nothing more than a sad little bug. My toes will be your tormentors, and they know just how to make pests like you squeal in terror. By the time I'm satisfied, you'll be begging for mercy…"

It seems like your action gave Kayleigh a slightly different impression than you intended, though you had no qualms of getting dominated by such an awesome woman…

Following that concerning claim, Kayleigh starts to scrunch her toes more frequently and keeps them scrunched for longer periods of time, making it more difficult for you to breathe properly. Due to your current size, she had no issues with keeping you entirely under her control. But because of how forcefully she was squeezing you with her toes, it almost felt like a massage, where you could feel your muscles relax as she happily dominated you.

She decides to cook a simple chicken parmesan and pasta dish, so she starts by boiling the water and heating the sauce, while also putting the chicken cutlets into the oven. Due to that, the kitchen quickly warmed up, causing Kayleigh to sweat. And because of your location deep within her moccasin, you found yourself slammed by waves and waves of sweat. Beads of sweat would travel down her toes before breaking onto you, splashing and soaking you with the salty liquid. And it seemed that as time went on, she'd only sweat more profusely, leaving you to deal with the consequences.

Her profuse sweating had a different impact on you as well, where it caused her to wriggle and stretch her toes much more aggressively, and you were unsure if she was totally aware of it. Despite all her big claims, you had a feeling you'd have a rough experience even if she tried to ignore you, based on how antsy her toes could get. But right after thinking that, she shuffles off her moccasin and bends her ankle, hovering her foot so her sole was perpendicular to the floor. Before you could figure out what she was doing, she brutally squeezes her toes, making you feel like you'd pop from the extreme pressure.

After that, she hums to herself and says "Since I'm cooking for such a worthless little speck, the least you can do is properly worship my toes. I expect you to use your tiny tongue, and if I don't feel like you've worked hard enough, then no dinner for you…"

With that command issued, she shuffles her foot back into the moccasin, leaving you to deliver expert care to her toes…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoy the chapter. Feel free to leave a review. This one was uploaded from my phone, so excuse any formatting issues. I'll clean it all up when I can access my computer again.

Take care!