- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: All Aware, All Kayleigh, Slow Undressing, Naked Hugging, Being Kayleigh's Washcloth (4 in)

 

Well I messed up a tad. I ended up forgetting how Kayleigh was dressed between chapters, so I’ll need to do a quick retcon. Basically, before taking her walk where you go in her bra, she changes into a different outfit. Also, the protagonist’s current size is 1 ft.

As of now, she is wearing a maroon sweatshirt over a gray v-neck T-shirt, tight fitting black pants, and matching maroon sneakers.

Kayleigh quickly brings you into the bathroom, before looking at you and saying "Well, ready to strip?" You feel apprehensive, causing her to smirk and say "Sounds like you're being shy… Allow me to fix that!"

Following that, she rips off your clothes, rendering you naked. And when you see that your clothes were ruined, you cover yourself before yelling "Hey!! What'll I wear now??"

Kayleigh just smiles and says "Oh don't worry… I'm good friends with the head researcher of thus shrinking project, she made me a collection of things for you to wear, and their size can be adjusted at will. Personally I think you'll look dashing in them…"

When you hear that, you ask "Who is this researcher?"

She responds, saying "Her name is Amy Kobayashi. She's super cool and wicked smart."

After that, you say "Hmm… she sounds like she'd be fun in a size related story…"

Kayleigh scratches her chin and adds, saying "It'd definitely be fun to read, if a story about Amy Kobayashi was written. Or in a text adventure update of Shrunk at College"

*Stares at reader*

Anyway… by now you realized that you were standing in front of Kayleigh completely naked, causing you to cover yourself up as best as you could. Kayleigh giggles in response to your embarrassment, while saying "You're a pretty good looking dude… But it's not fair if you're the only naked one."

After saying that, she starts by pulling off her maroon sweatshirt, revealing the light gray shirt that was under it. Then, she slowly slips out of her tight fitting black pants, balancing on one leg at a time. During this process, you got a close-up view of her butt and things as they tensed up in response to her attempt to remain balanced. At times it seemed like she might fall over, evoking the image of a massive tree, due to your still fairly small stature. Once she finished with that, she was down to her light gray v-neck T-shirt and her dark green panties, so she takes her shirt off next, stripping down to her undergarments.

Following that, she shakes her shirt a few times, before smirking at you and saying “I’ve got a fun idea…” Before you could question her further, Kayleigh tosses the shirt behind you like a large ring, pulling it and you toward her bare stomach. Due to that, she had no difficulty in keeping you pinned to her, as she says “Isn’t this fun…?” During her energetic walk back to the house, she worked up a minor sweat, causing you to heat up as a result. After that, she releases the grip on her shirt, though she wraps her arms around you before you could fall down, trapping you in a powerful hug. While she does this, she giggles and says “I feel like you’re a cute little animal… I just can’t resist holding you while you’re this size!”

You attempt to move your head enough so you could speak, before saying “That’s definitely an accurate description!” But before you could say anything else, she pulls you up, pinning your body against her ample chest while looking down at you happily. Right after that, she lowers her neck to kiss you, covering over half of your face with her soft lips. Even though she was far larger than you, you still attempt to kiss her back, though her tongue did significantly more work than yours did. Either way, you were having an intense makeout with Kayleigh while she held you snugly in her arms, reminding you of just how stunning she was and how much you enjoyed being smaller than her. This kiss lasts a few minutes, as she continuously squeezes you harder into her chest, where the both of you continue to get more and more into the situation.

But eventually, she pulls you away and nervously laughs, before saying “Guess we got carried away… We still need to shower after all…”

Once Kayleigh says that, she turns around and says “Would you mind unhooking my bra? You’ll be able to reach it easier than me…” She proceeds to bend her knees, knowing that you wouldn’t be tall enough currently, allowing you to easily unhook the bra, causing it to fall to the floor. She then turns around and says “Well, how are they…?”

You were absolutely awestruck right now, as Kayleigh’s breasts looked amazing. They were nicely rounded and perky, probably because of how she exercised regularly, but the craziest part right now was their size compared to you. It wasn’t a secret to you that she had large breasts, but their size were fairly proportional to her height, so it wasn’t crazy or anything. But right now, her boobs were probably half your size, and your head was many times smaller than each of them. And because you felt so flustered, the only thing you could say in response was “Amazing…”

Kayleigh’s eyes widen, before she blushes and smiles while saying “Talk about a confidence booster…” Then she takes a deep breath and then exhales, before saying “Well, if you like them that much, then soon you’re gonna be best buddies with them!”

That was an odd statement, which was enough to stop you from feeling embarrassed, so you ask “What does that mean…?”

She just smiles and says “Allow me to explain! I normally use a washcloth to shower with, which is normal of course, but now I’ve got something way better.” You wonder if she bought a loofah or something, since she still wasn’t making sense to you, so you just keep on listening. She continues to explain, saying “Once I shrink you a bit more, you’ll be the perfect size to scrub myself down with! Doesn’t that sound fun?”

Now things were making sense, and Kayleigh’s plan of action sounded incredibly exciting, but also a bit terrifying. Before you could say anything though, you feel yourself shrink again, as she says “I think 4 inches should be a good size. I need ya to fit in my hand comfortably…”

Once you were at that size, Kayleigh grabs your naked body and brings you to her face, before grinning and saying “I swear, you just keep getting cuter the more I shrink you…” You start to blush again, so she starts to pepper your tinier body with kisses, keeping you entirely in her palm. With your now further diminished size, her lips were easily half as big as you, though they remained as pillowy soft as before. She continues to do this for about 30 seconds, where you begin to struggle, causing her to stop and say “Whoops… We are here to shower after all. And you must be getting chilly, being stuck naked with me getting distracted constantly…”

After that, she reaches down and slips off her panties, finally stripping down to nothing, before turning on the water and stepping inside the tub. It seems like your intense washdown with Kayleigh was finally about to begin…

Kayleigh begins by closing her eyes and lowering her face under the stream of water, happily sighing and saying “Nothing beats a hot shower…” Right now you were getting hit by small warm water droplets even though you were currently being kept out of the way, but that soon changed when she moves you under the water. She makes sure to hold you tight and upright, giving you a thorough soaking, which you enjoyed. The roar of the shower and the force of the water was a bit more intense than you would have liked, but you quickly adjust.

And once you were sufficiently dampened, she says “Well, why don’t we get started… I hope you like my choice in body wash!” Soon after that, she squirts the clear purplish liquid onto you, which was berry scented. And once you were covered with that liquid goo, she brings her hands together and rubs them aggressively while saying “Bare with me now… I’ve gotta get a good lather going!” She keeps this up for a minute, massaging you with her soft palms while you soon found yourself lost in a sea of suds.

Now that she seemed ready, she brings you toward her stomach and says “Time to start! Have fun…” She starts by pressing you into her stomach, where you noticed that it was well-toned and somewhat muscular. After that she rubs you in a circular motion around her stomach, cleaning herself off while slowly moving you up along her abs, allowing you to experience that muscled area. But then you look up and see her mountainous breasts, making you look forward to your next destination, but to your surprise Kayleigh lifts you and starts to rub you against her forearm instead. As she does this, she giggles and says “Oh, were you looking forward to something…?

It seems like Kayleigh still enjoyed teasing you, as she thoroughly rubbed you against her arms, cleaning them off. Right after that, she brings you toward her armpits while saying “You may want to hold your breath… I’ll try to be quick!” You listen and take a deep breath right before she squishes you against her underarm, where the scent of the body wash overpowered everything else, which was convenient for you. But she was true to her word, as she quickly finished scrubbing her armpits before placing you under the shower again, rinsing you off. And while she did that, she says “That was only round 1! We’ve still got a long way to go…”

Following that, she pours and lathers more body wash onto you, before finally moving you toward her chest, aggressively pinning you against her left breast. And while she squishes you against her boob, she giggles and says “Does that feel pleasant…?” You attempt to nod, causing her to grin before smearing you all across both breasts, using you to clean every inch of her chest. But after that, she shoves you between them and then lets go, allowing you to slide downward for a moment before squishing her boobs together and trapping you in her cleavage. As that happened, she smiles and says “I hope you weren’t scared… I definitely won’t drop you!” While she was trying to be reassuring, you planned on waiting until the shower was over before choosing to believe in that statement.

Your thoughts were then interrupted when Kayleigh suddenly starts to rub her boobs up and down, grinding you against her soaked skin without showing any signs of stopping. While this was happening, she giggles and says “Why don’t we make you even smaller…?” Before you could respond, she reaches through the shower curtain and adjusts the shrinking ring, reducing you to 2 inches. And at your current size, her breasts enveloped you on all sides, to the point where you felt like those sacks of fat were consuming you.

But you only had a moment to rest, before she resumed her rubdown of you, happily crushing and rolling you between her boobs. And for the whole duration of this amazing experience, Kayleigh laughed and laughed, making you feel happy that she enjoyed the activity this much.

This was only the start of your shower, but you were sure that you wouldn’t forget it...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

It's been a few weeks, but here's the next chapter. Hope the action here is spicy enough. And I hope I can get the next chapter out a bit sooner, but we'll see!

Take care.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10