- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Unaware, Multiple Women (Kayleigh & Taylor), In-sock, Between toes, Hand-held, Footstool (height from 6 in to 2 ft), Barefoot

Kayleigh began walking across the hallway, pounding you into her thick and warm toe flesh repeatedly. The noise from the footfalls nearly destroyed your ears, as you felt like you were being hit by multiple explosions. Once she reaches the kitchen, she walks around a bit, thinking of what to drink. She eventually decides to make herself a cup of coffee, using the machine before sitting down to wait.

As she waited, she grabbed a nearby magazine and started to flip through it, idly scrunching her toes in the process. You were continually getting smashed against the sticky walls of flesh, as her toes treated you little more than a piece of junk to be toyed with. No matter what you tried, you just couldn't escape, and the warm sock caused everything to quickly heat up.

Before long, Kayleigh's foot started to sweat a bit, which while not very noticeable to her was highly impactful to you. You were constantly getting hit by globs of sweat, as the sticky liquid ran over you before getting absorbed by the sock. And due to your currently pathetic size, Kayleigh would never notice you in her sock now, which was a scary thought. You gave her total control of your size, so you'd never return to normal if she never realized that you were not her normal CPR dummy. And given how quickly she forgot about you, your whole weekend could be taken by her at this rate.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard a loud chime, after which Kayleigh energetically hops off of her chair, flattening the air from your lungs. Then, she walks over and collects her coffee, before taking a sip and sighing, before saying "That hits the spot…"

With her coffee now in hand, she returns to her office, leaving you just as crammed under her toes as before…

 

By now, you were drifting in and out of consciousness, since you've been acting as Kayleigh's foot stool for over 12 hours now, without any breaks. At one point you think you fall asleep but you can't even be sure, due to how difficult it was to remain oriented while she vigorously used you as her toe toy.

You sleep for around an hour, while Kayleigh continues to abuse you with her toes while drinking her coffee, before she happily sighs and says "Finally… All done!"

Her exclamation woke you back up, where your first awake experience was getting squeezed by her toes, though you stopped bothering to keep track hours ago. Then, she giggles and says "Seems like my dummy knew where to go… I love how you feel between my toes. Time to take you home…"

Despite just how difficult today was, you were glad that Kayleigh was at least taking you home with her, since that might still give you a chance to get rediscovered. Despite how cruel she seemed to be with you, anything was better than getting left at the office alone for the weekend at this size. She then shuffles back on her boots before zipping them tight, keeping you snugly attached to her pinky toe.

After that, she leaves the office and goes to drive home, pounding you into submission the whole way to her car. Each time her foot made contact with the concrete, you felt a little more of your body plaster to her pinky toe, as her weight and the force of gravity took its toll on your small frame. Right before she makes it to her car, she notices a large puddle in her way, causing her to grin and say "I should be able to jump it…"

This was really bad, as you struggle to say "Please… no jumping…" Of course there was no way for your words to reach Kayleigh by now, leaving you to only shut your eyes as she leaps into the air. And when she lands, the impact of her already tall and fit body crushed you without mercy, knocking you unconscious in a single blow.

You wouldn't wake back up until Kayleigh returned to her fancy apartment, and a spontaneous decision on her part to invite a friend over would ensure that you wouldn't get a break anytime soon…


When you slowly wake back up, you hear Kayleigh talking on the phone, saying "Yeah I'm glad you can stop by on such short notice, Taylor… I'll open a nice bottle of wine for us."

It sounds like Kayleigh was planning on staying up late this Friday, so you wouldn't be sleeping either, but then everything shakes as she reaches down to pluck off her socks. Following that, she frees you and grows you to 3 inches, before squeezing you in her palm while saying "You'll need a quick clean off if I'll be sharing you with Taylor..."

Her grip was far too tight for you to even squirm, and when she opens her palm back up, she turns on the faucet at the same time. Since this was your chance you yell out "Kay--" Unsurprisingly, you were cut off again as she plunges you under the warm water, rubbing your body roughly to get all the dirt and sweat off you. Since she still thought you were not a human being, her cleaning of you was most unkind, though you were thankful that she at least used warm water on you.

Once she was finished, she harshly wrings you out, threatening to twist your body into many pieces, before throwing you onto a towel. Before you could react, she uses it to completely dry you off. When she was finally done with all of that, she shoves you into her pocket and grabs a bottle of wine, just in time for Taylor to walk through the door.

You don't know this, but the new woman is Taylor Park, a 37 year old Asian woman who had been neighbors with Kayleigh for years. She is 5'10", has a light tan, black eyes and black hair (which flows straight down to her back), and has size 9.5 feet. Tonight, she is wearing a Beatles T-shirt and a pair of black short shorts, along with a pair of flower designed leather flip flops.

Once she enters, she waves and says "Hey there Kayleigh! You were working really late…"

Kayleigh smiles, before sighing and saying "I have a trial next week, so I needed to…"

After that, they move over to the kitchen table, before Taylor smirks and says "You must have been working your poor stress dummy hard tonight…"

Kayleigh playfully sticks her tongue out at her friend, before saying "My dummy loves my feet!"

Both girls paused, before loudly laughing while you admitted to yourself that Kayleigh was correct about you, even if she forgot that you were currently her dummy. You already found your boss to be highly attractive, so getting shrunk progressively smaller by her to be used as her foot toy was amazing, but the way she treated you once she forgot about you still terrified you.

But then, Taylor raises an eyebrow and leans in, before saying "You did bring it home though, right? I'm kinda in the mood to step on something…"

Kayleigh snickers to herself and says "Oh, you hypocrite!" But then she slyly grins and adds, saying "But it's here and prepped for heavy usage…"

She then pulls you out of her pocket, presenting you in front of Taylor while growing you up to 6 inches, as you froze in fear of not wanting to be discovered by this stranger. It didn't help that it was still so scary to be this small around people, especially when they viewed you as an object. Once she lays eyes onto you, she begins to roughly poke your face, while saying "It looks so real…"

By the time you mustered up the courage to say something, Taylor pokes your mouth with her pinky, silencing you. Because Kayleigh held you tight, you couldn't do a thing while Taylor forced her pinky into your mouth. As she does this, she scratches her chin with her free hand and says "Even the mouth feels real…"

After that, she shoves her finger down your throat, roughly feeling around and unintentionally gagging you. As she satisfied her curiosity, she hums and says "It even feels wet like it should…"

When Kayleigh hears this, she raises an eyebrow and says "I think I noticed that before as well… Let me try!" Taylor then removes her pinky, before wrapping her fingers around you and displaying you before a highly curious Kayleigh.

Before you could even cough, Kayleigh jams her finger deeply down your throat, while Taylor excitedly squeezes your body. While doing this, Kayleigh giggles and says "This is really cool! I need to give that company a glowing review for this realistic little guy…" She continues to move her finger about, as if fishing around your insides, while Taylor prevented you from moving an inch.

She then withdraws her finger as Taylor squeezes your head at the same time, keeping you silent as she says "I'm glad you let me use your stress dummy too. You've gotta let me stuff him in my shoe one of these days! How does it feel when you do it, Kayleigh?"

Kayleigh takes you back, before aggressively squeezing you in her palms, while closing her eyes and saying "It feels divine, Taylor! Just the sensation of having something that feels that human-like under your foot gives you a rush of power. It's also highly therapeutic to squeeze it without a care in the world."

Taylor smirks in response and says "But aren't you a hot shot lawyer? You've gotta have a lot of power…"

Kayleigh shakes her head in response starts to violently shake you, while saying "No way! I'd never mistreat my employees." She then winks at her friend, before tossing you high into the air, causing you to shriek in terror. But then she catches you by your left leg, before poking at your chest and saying "Why should I be mean to my employees when I've got the best little guy to vent all my frustrations with?"

Normally you'd consider that a healthy way of dealing with frustration, but you were currently the dummy, and you were not looking forward to Kayleigh's angry side. And while Taylor seemed likeable on the outside, she also seemed far too eager to abuse you, and you were still struggling to reveal yourself to either of them.

After all of this, you finally realize that your silence might have caused far more problems for you, as a little embarrassment might be preferable to the horrors these mature women seemed poised to inflict onto you. Before you could make one final attempt at discovery, Kayleigh drops you under the table, giving you a clear view of her and Taylor's feet. 

Taylor still had her flip flops on, but that didn't last as she swiftly kicks them off to the side, while excitedly cracking her toes. Her feet looked more like animals ready to maul you, especially with how much she was flexing and wriggling her toes with such ferocity. And on the other side, you see Kayleigh stretch her toes, revealing to you all of the bits of sock fluff and dirt that got caught between them as she splayed them out before you. They were moving far slower and calmer, as if they knew that they currently owned you and you had to bow to their will.

Before anything happened though, Taylor sighs and says "He's way too small to share now…" To further her point, clamps her 2nd and 3rd toes down on your head, happily dominating you while saying "While this does feel great, I'd feel like I'd need to compete with his owner…" She uses her other big toe to rub up and down your body, keeping you totally under her control.

Kayleigh laughs in response, before sandwiching your body between the balls of her feet, squashing you while saying "We both know that he prefers my feet, since he's my dummy." You weren't a picky person, so you liked both Kayleigh's and Taylor's feet, but you held much more admiration for Kayleigh, so she was right in the end. Despite that observation, them aggressively mauling you with their feet was getting a bit old to you. You still liked it, but you would have liked it more if you were given breaks or were even remembered as a human.

Your thoughts were interrupted when both women release you from their grasp, before Kayleigh adds, saying "You make a good point about his size though. Let's start off at 2 feet. That should give us both plenty of room. And if we wanna shrink him later, we still can."

Taylor cheers to herself after that, while saying "Yay!! I can't wait to stomp the life outta the little guy…" That was a horrifying statement to you, but then she shows a shred of mercy when she asks "How much can he take?" You are glad that Taylor finally took you into consideration, but that was more than likely because she considered you valuable to her friend as an expensive object.

Kayleigh smirks in response and says "I was promised that this model can take everything you can throw at him, plus a whole lot more. So don't hold back Taylor! Beat him down just as hard as your day did to you…"

Her answer was horrifying to you, since your last hopes were dashed, but Taylor interrupts your thoughts when she happily sighs and says "I like the way you think!" She then kicks you, knocking you on your stomach, before looking down at you and saying "You'd better prepare yourself dummy! I'm gonna give you as bad a night as the day I had today…" If you weren't so scared of Taylor already, you might actually feel bad, since it sounded like her day sucked. But you had no time for pity when these women planned to brutalize you with their feet, and seemed to revel in the misfortune of what they believe is a lifeless dummy at the same time.

With their conversation over, Kayleigh then adjusts your size, reminding you that she held full control over you, though your increased size gave you hope. But before you could make a sound, Taylor's tan feet charge into you, tackling you into the ground. And while her soft toes started to scrunch into your bare chest, since you were still missing most of your shirt buttons thanks to Adriana, Kayleigh palms your head with her left foot, smothering it against her highly long toes.

This was not how you expected your Friday night to go, but if you've learned anything so far, you would not get a break any time soon. You can only hope that their feet will treat you gently, but you also know that was almost impossible...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

We're now 3 chapters in, and I'm really happy that you guys seem to be into this story. 

I also made a survey about the story. If you've enjoyed the story at all, please fill it out. It's all mostly multiple choice questions, so it won't take more than a minute or 2. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJC78W2

Take care!