- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Unaware, Multiple Women (Kayleigh & Taylor), Footstool (height from 2 ft to 6 in), Being treated as a body pillow (at 2 ft), then just plot stuff

 

Both women began to have a lively chat over wine while their feet went to attack you without mercy. At first, Taylor kept her feet on your chest and Kayleigh kept your head gripped by her toes, leaving you in a state of relative peace as their conversation started.

Kayleigh speaks first, saying “So, wanna tell me about your bad day, Taylor?”

Taylor takes a sip of her wine, before sliding her feet up toward your neck, before saying “Lemme start from the beginning! First, some jerk cuts me off on my way to work. I was driving perfectly fine, and at the speed limit I might add, but he just was in a rush and nearly ran me off the road in the process!” After explaining all of that, she grumbles and starts to press her toes onto your chin.

When Kayleigh hears that, she sighs and says “That is a bad start to the day…” She then ruffles your hair with her toes, treating you far more gently than you imagined, but you were sure that this kindness would not last.

After that, Taylor takes a larger sip from her cup, before saying “And when I went to park, another person just slides in and steals my spot. And when I politely said that I was going to park there, he just shrugged and hurried into the building. Can you believe that??” As she complains about that, she slides her feet up toward your lips, pressing her toes onto them in the process.

Kayleigh nods in response and says “That sounds like a terrible morning…” After saying that, she rests her left foot on top of your face, where her toes remained on top of your nose, ensuring that you’d have to breathe through them for the time being.

Then, Taylor sighs and says “And it kept on getting worse from there. I had to deal with rude clients all day, but I was already in a bad mood, so it didn’t help…” And once she said that, she burrowed her left foot into your mouth, playing with your tongue with her toes. At the same time, Taylor slides her right foot down your body, slowly bringing it closer to your torso, before resting her foot right on your crotch lightly. You would make a nervous sound right now if you could, but her left foot was doing a good job of keeping your quiet, as her toes were still wrestling with your tongue.

At the same, Kayleigh moves her feet again, this time resting them on your shoulders while saying “I’m sorry you had such a bad day! I think I know how I can help you out…”

In response to that statement, Taylor raises her eyebrow and says “What’d you have in mind…?” While she says this, she begins to stroke your crotch with her toes, giving you a highly awkward erection. But since you were wearing a tight pair of dress pants, your erection was able to remain hidden, though your embarrassment was still heavy right now. And because Kayleigh kept you pinned to the ground by your shoulders, you couldn’t even react as Taylor unknowingly pleasured you. It wasn’t great though, since she used her toes to stroke you lazily and haphazardly, never doing enough to actually satisfy you. Even though you weren’t a fan of that, you’d really like to not ruin your nice pants, so you count your blessings.

Kayleigh finally answers the question, saying “I can let you borrow my dummy tomorrow. Since you wanted to so bad, you can have him at half an inch. Just make sure you don’t lose him!”

When you hear that, you start to worry again, since you didn’t want to just be passed off to a random friend of your boss without either of them thinking that you were human. But this only inspired you to get discovered by Kayleigh even more, though for now you’d have to endure until you had a better opportunity.

Taylor’s eyes widen upon hearing that offer, as she says “Really?? You’re the best! I’ll make sure not to lose the little guy…” As she says this, she pulls her left foot out of your mouth and her right foot away from your crotch, before grinding her left foot onto your leg to dry it off. After that, she plants both feet onto your face, obscuring your vision as her somewhat smaller feet reminded you how they smelled and felt.

But then, Taylor suddenly yawns, before saying “I’m getting pretty tired… I think I’ll head out, Kayleigh. Thanks for inviting me over!”

Kayleigh smiles and says “Thanks for stopping by! I’ll call you tomorrow so you can pick him up, okay?”

Taylor nods and says “Sure thing! Good night…” Then, she looks down at you and bites her lip and says “And I’ll see you tomorrow… I’ll make you realize that I’d be a way better owner.” She then roughly squeezes your cheeks, while giggling and saying “I’ll make sure you fully get to know my feet…”

Kayleigh quietly laughs in response and says “You can try if you’d like, but you’ll have a hard time changing his mind…” To drive her point home, she shrinks you down to 6 inches again, causing you to slip away from Taylor before Kayleigh captures you with her own feet. She then starts to crush you with them aggressively, threatening to mash you into a ball, as you tried your best to react to this sudden size change.

Taylor then slips on her flip flops, before groaning and saying “No fair… You can’t shrink him without warning me…” To be fair, you’d like to be warned of this stuff too, but you had a reasonable suspicion that she wasn’t concerned with your well being right now.

But after that, Taylor leaves, as Kayleigh bends over to pick you up, intending to wash you before heading to bed herself...


Since you were small enough to fit in Kayleigh’s hand again, you decide to remain still as she started to wash you down. This was mostly due to how tired you were, both physically and mentally, since you hadn’t had a proper break since early this morning. As she scrubs down your torso, she smiles and says “We really did a number on you, huh? But that is your job I guess… I hope you won’t miss me too much when I lend you off to Taylor tomorrow.”

Despite how attractive Taylor was, and she looked pretty attractive to you, you weren’t exactly thrilled about tomorrow’s arrangements. A part of you was still excited for sure, since Taylor was bound to treat you ruthlessly, but this still felt like too much at one time. Your thoughts were interrupted once Kayleigh started to dry you off, while saying “Once I get my shower we’ll head to bed… Just sit tight for a little bit longer...”

That was a strange thing to say, since you never expected that Kayleigh slept with her stress dummy. But as you were placed on her bed, she walks into the bathroom to shower, while you quickly fall asleep. You would have done something to alert Kayleigh of your humanity, but you were too exhausted to even try, so you slept until she returned to the bedroom, wearing a light purple set of silk pajamas.

Kayleigh looked super attractive right now, and the prospect of you being in the same bed as her was insane. This was still making you feel guilty, so you try and say “Umm… Kayl--” But almost like clockwork, you get cut off when she picks you up and brings you under the covers with her. After that, she grows you to about 2’, before positioning your head under her boobs and your legs between hers. Really, she was treating you as an extra pillow, as she yawns and says “Good night…”

Since you still wanted to try everything you could, you say “I’m not a dummy… Don’t fall asleep yet!” It wasn’t easy for you to speak clearly or loudly, since your face was currently buried in her boobs, but you at least tried.

Soon, you heard her snoring, as she stirred and hugged you closer to her, treating you as her own personal body pillow. And with your face pressed into her abs and your legs locked by hers, you ponder about your stroke of good luck. Before long though, you hear Kayleigh murmur in her sleep, before turning over on her stomach, smothering you in the process. By this point you couldn’t move at all, as she happily used you as a body pillow, not that you minded. It was a bit uncomfortable, since she was already a tall woman, and your decreased size just made it all the more intense.

It wasn’t painful though, just immobilizing, so you decide to just go to sleep. Through all of the chaos and suffering Kayleigh unintentionally put onto you, this might have made it all worth it.

You quickly fall asleep too, as you both sleep until morning…

 

Kayleigh gets up first and yawns, before tossing you aside and checking her phone, as you were still passed out. But when she checks her phone, she sees a text message from the office receptionist. In the message, she asks about you, specifically if you got home okay, since she never saw you leave the building before she did, and you usually left before her. She was aware that you were doing an assignment for Kayleigh and might have been working late, so she wanted to check that you were okay.

Kayleigh starts to scratch her hair, fairly confused by the text message, before glancing over at her dummy. But as she stares at you, her eyes widen as she suddenly remembers her request of you, so she covers her mouth as she screams to herself, still not waking you up due to how tired you were.

When Kayleigh realizes what she did to you, she carefully tucks you into her bed before getting dressed, preparing a hearty breakfast as a sort of apology for last night. She continued to wear her silk pajama set along with a pair of fluffy brown moccasins, without socks. You wind up sleeping for another hour, before she gently nudges you awake, before saying “I… umm…. uhh… Are you okay…?”

You blink a few times, before waving your arms frantically and yelling “Wait!! I’m not the dummy!! It’s me!!”

She calms you down and says “I know! Or well, now I know… I got a text that reminded me…”

You take a deep breath, glad that things were improving at least, as she says “I’m so, so, sorry for what I did to you… I put you through hell last night… If you want to quit, I won’t mind. I’ve got a few friends who I could convince to hire you instead…”

You take another deep breath, before shaking your head and saying “No it’s okay! It was an overall fun experience… Well, it was pretty terrifying, but in a good way? Either way, I’m not upset!”

Kayleigh then sighs deeply, before saying “Oh thank god… I’m so happy you’re okay and I’m so sorry for forgetting about you last night…” Then she smiles and says “I made breakfast if you’re hungry…”

You definitely were, so you say “That would be awesome… Thanks…”

Kayleigh then grew you back to normal, and allowed you to eat your fill, since you hadn’t eaten since breakfast yesterday. But right when you finished, she gets a text message from Taylor, causing her eyes to widen.

When you see her reaction, you ask “What’s wrong…?”

She sighs and says “It’s Taylor… In all my stupid excitement last night, I said I’d lend you to her, still not thinking that you were, well… you. Let me call it off…”

However, in a spark of bravery, you say “Wait a second, don’t call it off yet. I think I can handle it!”

Kayleigh’s eyes widen as she says “Are you crazy?? You remember how she was with you last night! She’d put you through an even worse hell than I did…”

You shake your head and say “I’ll manage! And besides, you already promised her, and I don’t want you to look bad because of me…”

Kayleigh sighs to herself when she hears that, as she says “I don’t care how I appear because of this… I offered to lend you to her because I thought that you were a lifeless dummy. I can’t in good faith keep it at this point.” But then she taps her chin and says “Though… maybe we could make it work…”

It sounds like she had an idea, so you ask “What did you have in mind?”

Kayleigh taps her chin and says “Well, how would you feel if Taylor knew about you being a person? Would it be uncomfortable?”

You think to yourself, before nodding and saying “Yeah, I think it would… That’s why I stayed quiet at first too.”

Kayleigh takes a sip of her coffee, before saying “Well I don’t blame you… But I’d rather her know if I let her make use of you. Even if I sternly warn her to be extra careful with you, she could still disregard what I say and do something extreme. You remember how eager she was last night… She’s always like that when I lend her my dummies. I’ve even lost one or two from how far she pushes them…”

Your eyes widen when you hear all that, as you say “Maybe you have a point…”

She proceeds to giggle and say “Well, in her defense, I usually lend her my cheaper models, since she treats them with so little care anyway. I don’t mind losing one or two of the cheapo ones if it makes her day better…”

When you hear that, you say “You really are a kind person, Kayleigh…”

She quietly blushes, but quickly hides it, before saying “If I was kinder, I would have remembered you far sooner. But I can always lend her another cheap dummy I have lying around…”

After that, you ask “Then what would you have me do?”

Kayleigh playfully smirks in response before saying “Well, if you aren’t too busy, you could spend the day with me. I actually need to do some more work today, so I would welcome you back as my dummy! I’ll try harder to not forget you too…”

She tried to make her last statement sound playful, but you could tell that it was hiding how shameful she felt about her treatment of you, so you say “That sounds like a tempting offer, Kayleigh! I’d have no qualms with helping you out some more.” But then you pause and add, saying “Though a part of me wants you to let Taylor have me, since I’d surely do a better job for her than one of your cheaper dummies.”

Kayleigh sighs again, before saying “I still don’t think that’s a wise idea, but you do have a point. If I do some adjusting, I can make it so you would be durable no matter what size you are. I wouldn’t feel at ease otherwise. I’ll also order you some more clothes, regardless of what you decide, since the night wasn’t kind to you in that regard…”

You then look down at your shirt, before sighing once you see just how mangled it was. But before you could do anything, Kayleigh shrinks you to 1 ft, before picking you up and saying “I really would like you to stay with me today… I’d feel so lonely…” She rubs your cheek, while staring at you sensually.

That was highly tempting, as you nervously say “Are you seducing me…?”

She slyly smiles and says “Perhaps… I don’t mind it since I still think going with Taylor would be far too dangerous for you.” But then she scratches her chin and says “And for the record, no matter what you choose, you’ll still get paid. As long as you wear that necklace, consider your pay tripled. It’s the least I can do…”

With that statement, you exhale deeply, before saying "Okay Kayleigh, you win. I'll stick with you today…"

Kayleigh then sighs loudly while saying "Oh, perfect… I was getting stressed about having to give you off to someone like an object. It's bad enough I tormented you all day yesterday."

After that, she calls Taylor and cancels their previous arrangement, making an excuse that the dummy needed to be replaced due to a sudden recall. Taylor seemed to be disappointed, but understood, though Kayleigh tries to make her feel better by saying "Maybe it'll be ready by next week! I'll make sure you'll get your turn soon…"

With that settled, Kayleigh prepares to inform you of what you would be doing next…

Going with Taylor probably sounded enticing though, right? Well, even if that might not be how the story will go, there's nothing stopping that from occuring in a later bonus chapter...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

With this chapter, Kayleigh is now aware of the main character again, so that's good news for him. But now he gets to spend the day with his boss, where more crazy stuff were bound to happen. I'm aware that this chapter ended with a lot more plot development without much action, so I hope that the rest of the chapter was enough to tide you over.

And as I said at the end of the chapter, I'll whip up a nice bonus after the story is over about how things would go if the main character went with Taylor instead.

I also made a survey about the story. If you've enjoyed the story at all, please fill it out. It's all mostly multiple choice questions, so it won't take more than a minute or 2. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJC78W2

Take care!