- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Aware Foot Massaging & Footstool (from 3ft all the way to 1/2 in), shifts to Unaware between toes stuff, Just Kayleigh

 

Now, Kayleigh informs you of what she has planned, saying "I need to organize a list of what needs to be printed for each witness at trial. Would you be up to helping me focus again?"

You definitely wanted to be helpful, and a part of you also wanted to appear tough, so you say "That works for me. I'm ready to work this weekend!"

Kayleigh smiles in response and says "You really are too kind to me! But I seriously do appreciate it. And to remind you, you're already on the clock, even if you do take breaks. By that I mean you can take as many breaks as you'd like and still have that time count. I'll make sure your hours are recorded in your favor…"

Following that, she leads you into her home office, before shrinking you to 3 feet and helping you under the desk. After that, she throws you a large and fluffy pillow, before saying "The carpet is soft, but this should help even more…"

You're glad you have something to support you, as Kayleigh sits down, giving you a clear view of her brown and fluffy moccasins. They looked pretty large, but you couldn't admire them for long when she suddenly slips out of them, revealing her bare feet. And since she still felt bad about before, she starts slow, carefully pushing you down onto the pillow.

For the first 30 minutes, Kayleigh just uses you as a foot rest, keeping her huge feet on top of you. Since you were small already, her heels rested on your chest while her toes stayed over your nose. The smell was incredibly potent, especially because she spent the morning wearing the moccasins without socks on. She does her best to not harass you, only occasionally wriggling and scrunching her toes onto your face. Really, you were impressed by her self restraint right now, but you were also glad that things weren't crazy from the start this time.

But then, she moves her feet slightly so your vision was no longer blocked, before looking down at you and saying "Before I forget, you are assigned for this trial. Can you make sure we have enough supplies on Monday? You'll be doing more normal stuff, so don't worry!"

You nod and say "We should be good, but I'll check."

Kayleigh nods, before smirking and saying "Maybe I could sneak you into my high heel during one of the court days… I'd feel much more motivated…"

You blush nervously and say "If you need me to, I can…"

She then starts to quietly giggle, before saying "I was joking! Mostly…" Kayleigh then blushes too and adds, saying "I don't want you to feel pressured, but I would truly appreciate it if you did that."

After that, the both of you remained silent for a few minutes, as Kayleigh finished her list for one of the witnesses while feeling pretty awkward for making that request of you. But once she was done with that, she props you up, surprising you as she says "Would you mind massaging my feet? I still feel bad, so I'd rather not use you as my stress dummy replacement right now." She pauses for a moment, before adding "But only if you don't mind!"

It felt amazing to be treated with dignity again after getting used like an object all of yesterday and last night. And because of that, you had no objections as you say "I'd be glad to! Thanks for thinking of me…"

Kayleigh smiles in response and says "Thank you for being so cooperative! Now let me get everything set up…"

Following that, Kayleigh shrinks you to 1 foot tall, as she felt like you'd do a more thorough job if you could more accurately work on her feet. You had no issue with the size change, so you quickly get to rubbing her long and smooth soles…

Since you were only an inch or two taller than Kayleigh's feet right now, you had little trouble noticing all of the wrinkles that formed along them. In addition to that, your tiny hands could more accurately massage away her stress, causing her to occasionally sigh with satisfaction. You also notice that her feet were a bit sweaty, mainly from wearing those moccasins sockless, so you say "Can I have some paper towels, Kayleigh?"

Kayleigh stretches and grabs a nearby roll, before placing it next to you while saying "Here you go! What do you need them for?"

You respond, saying "Your feet were just a bit sweaty, so I thought I'd wipe them off for you."

Her eyes widen when she hears that, as she says "Oh my gosh! I didn't even notice… I'm sorry for not making sure that they were clean first…"

You just smile and say "It's okay! I don't mind helping…"

After that, you grab a sheet of paper towel and start wiping it across her left foot, making sure that it dried it off and removed whatever sweat that remained. While you finished there, Kayleigh playfully rubbed your head with her right foot, ruffling your hair while saying "You really go the extra mile… At this rate, I might start asking you to come over regularly." She then pauses for a moment, before adding "As long as it doesn't inconvenience you…"

A part of you was amazed that Kayleigh could act this demure with you, given how confident she usually was at work. She was always kind with everyone at work, but she was never this nervous, but that might have more to do with her guilt for what she already put you through.

But you decide to give a clear answer, saying "If you need me, then I'm there!"

Kayleigh then giggles and says "Then I'll hold you to it!"

With that enjoyable exchange behind you, you finish wiping off and massaging Kayleigh's feet, until all you had left were her toes…

Before you manage to start, Kayleigh chooses to shrink you, this time bringing you down 6 inches, causing you to fearfully back away, as you yell out "Hey! You didn't forget about me, did you??"

She then looks down to you and warmly smiles, before saying "I can't hear you very clearly, but I didn't forget you. I just thought it might be more fun for you if you were smaller. If you need me to reverse this, just give me a thumbs down!"

Your only concern was with being forgotten, so you had no issues with this. Because of that, you decide to climb up Kayleigh's sole to start on her toes. But your actions cause her to giggle, before she unintentionally shakes her foot, causing you to fall back down.

When she notices that, Kayleigh covers her mouth to stop the giggles, before saying "Sorry! I guess I'm more ticklish than I thought…" But then she smiles and says "And let me help you, so you won't need to climb around…"

Then, she lowers her feet so her toes would remain level with you, allowing you to more easily service them. You make sure to massage everywhere, from the slightly rougher toe pads to the somewhat smellier and stickier spaces.

As you do this, Kayleigh happily sighs and says "That feels marvelous. This feels better than what I'd get from a professional… I guess the smaller size really helps."

After a few minutes, you finished with the toes of her left foot, before walking over to her right foot to finish the job. But when you get there, Kayleigh says "This will sound totally crazy, but hear me out. Why don't I shrink you down to 1 inch next? We can always reverse it if it's too much. But if you'd rather I not, shake your head, okay?"

She then looks down at you, as you remain still, since you were curious too. When she notices that, she smiles and says "Perfect! Take a deep breath okay, and sit down if you feel light-headed."

You appreciate how much care she put into your size changing this time, since getting shrunk repeatedly last night without warning or breaks really took a mental toll on you. But soon Kayleigh shrunk you down to 1 inch, where you felt perfectly fine, though your surroundings were still a bit scary at this scale. Before you could do anything though, she moves her right foot forward, picking you up between her big toe and 2nd toe. After doing this, she says "I hope I didn't scare you… I was just trying to save you some time."

That definitely did help, since you were now in a perfect spot to start working on her toes, beginning with the side of her big toe. So you dig your hands into the mound of slightly sticky flesh, trying your best to massage her toes up close. You soon realize that her toes were also highly ticklish, as she unintentionally squashes you between them while laughing, before saying Oh no, are you okay?? That was an accident…"

You just brush yourself off and continue to work, causing Kayleigh to say "Please be careful… I don't know when you'll hit another sensitive spot!" It turned out that her toes contained many more ticklish areas, leaving you to be frequently squished between her toes like a grape. You found it to be an enjoyable sensation, and Kayleigh seemed impressed by your persistence and also amused by how puny you were at this size. At one point, she decides to shrink you down to ½ an inch, saying "We'd might as well see how small you can get before I stop feeling you work…" And even at a size where each of her toes were at least twice as large as you, Kayleigh could still feel you rub them down, though you were tickling her far less at this size, so she stopped accidentally impeding your progress.

But after about 20 minutes, you finish, just in time for Kayleigh to sigh and say "I'm done with my lists…" She then stretches her legs, clenching her toes in the process and absolutely smothering you as a result. When she realizes this, she unclenches her toes and says "Oh no… Sorry!"

Right after that though, her phone rings, as she quickly answers, making you realize that your current location just became a bit more dangerous…

First, Kayleigh smiles and says "Oh, hey Reshma! How are you?" As she says this, she begins wiggling her toes, rubbing you chaotically. You could tell that she just became far more interested in the conversation than her bug-sized helper.

You wouldn't hear this, but regardless, this Reshma replies back, saying "I'm doing good! Glad it's the weekend…"

Kayleigh laughs in response and says "You've got that right…" While she says that, she scrunches her toes, smothering you without a care. Then she adds, saying "I did some work this morning, but I got enough done to feel productive. Doing anything special today?"

On the other line, Reshma says "Well, I was thinking of going to the art museum. I they have a few really fascinating exhibit currently…"

Then, Kayleigh absentmindedly slips on her moccasins, sealing you inside for the time being. You could have guessed, but the inside of her shoe was incredibly intense, as the heat and odor smacked you in the face like a truck. But as she settled her foot inside, she started to scrunch her toes into the soft fluff, burying you in the sticky material also.

At the same time as all of that, Kayleigh smiles and says "That does sound interesting! I think I'll join you." Seems like Kayleigh was already making plans, as you only hope that she doesn't forget to remove you first, though remaining trapped in her shoe without her realizing it had it's merits too.

But Reshma nods and says "I like the sound of that plan. Why don't I stop by your place in like 20 minutes? We'll walk to the museum together!"

Kayleigh happily taps her foot, repeatedly pounding you while saying "Works for me! See you in a bit…"

Then, she ends the call, before running her hands through her hair while muttering "Time to get dressed. But why do I feel like I'm forgetting something…" You attempt to hit her toes, but your arms were practically glued to them due to the sweat. As you worried about getting forgotten again, Kayleigh glances at the shrinking ring, before exclaiming "Oh shoot!"

After that, Kayleigh frees you and grows you to 2 feet tall, allowing you to sit in front of her on her desk. And once she fully explains the situation to you, since you only heard half the story, she says "Now this might sound crazy, and it probably is, but would you be opposed to going with me in my shoe?"

When you hear that suggestion, you say "Well that sounds fun, but do you think it'd be too dangerous?"

Kayleigh taps her chin and says "It might, but maybe we should try it, just to see how it goes? You've told me before that you're not a fan of going to art museums…"

She had a point, but then you ask "Can you keep me a secret from your friend?"

Kayleigh sighs and says "I know you didn't have a great first meeting with Taylor, but Reshma is a great person. Funny too. I'm sure she wouldn't judge you for this. Besides, how many people do you know who are paid triple their normal salary to live out their fantasies?" She wasn't wrong, but then her face reddens slightly and adds, saying "And I think you're a pretty likeable guy too…"

When you hear that, you blush back and say "Oh… umm, thank you."

What followed was a slightly awkward pause, before Kayleigh's eyes widen as she says "Oh, I've gotta get dressed! You wait here, okay? I'll make sure to wear shoes that will be comfortable for you too…"

Following that, Kayleigh runs off to get dressed, leaving you to wait at her desk as you look forward to an experience in her shoe while she went out with a friend…

For the record, this is the full info for Reshma. She won't make her appearance until next time, but there's no harm in a preview!

Reshma Amin, a 5'5" Indian woman with jet black shoulder-length hair and black colored eyes, is 39 years old and an attorney Kayleigh befriended back in law school.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Depending on how the next chapter goes, we might see some early action for the new character Reshma.

I also made a survey about the story. If you've enjoyed the story at all, please fill it out. It's all mostly multiple choice questions, so it won't take more than a minute or 2. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJC78W2

Take care!