- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Unaware (some Aware), Footstool (height from 2ft to 1/2 an inch), In-sock, between toes

Things are getting crazier and crazier as the day goes on. How insane will it get once we start moving toward the night?

 

In case you forgot, you were about to be assaulted by both your boss Kayleigh's and your co-worker Adriana's feet, with neither of them aware of your presence…

You stared forward as Kayleigh wiggled and scrunched her toes, obviously glad to have them out of her boots though noticing that she kept her socks on this time, before she stretched her legs out far. Her feet ended up resting right next to your head, as their potent odor washed over you, before she started to rub the sides of your head aggressively. At the same time, Adriana rubbed her feet up and down your chest, massaging you while accidentally popping another button off your shirt. And while both women worked hard together, both pairs of feet thoroughly explored your body, leaving you without a moment to rest.

This was how the next few hours went for you, as you were dominated by two pairs of feet that seemed to want to pulverize you completely. There were a few moments where you felt like they were battling for control over you, since both pairs of feet danced around your small body frantically. It was rare for you to breathe through air that wasn't filtered through their uniquely scented toes, though that wasn't an issue for you. But after those few hours, Adriana checks her watch and says “Oh, I need to leave for a doctor’s appointment. Have a nice weekend Kayleigh!”

She then shuffles back on her flats and walks toward the door, while Kayleigh smiles and says “Bye Adriana. You have a nice weekend too!”

Then the door closed, leaving you alone with your boss again, as she looks down at you with a warm smile…

 

After that, she props you up to a sitting position with her feet, before lightly dusting your face off with her toes, as she says “I’m sorry I didn’t warn you, but I honestly forgot you were here until I got back from the cafe… How are you feeling?

You rub your eyes and say “It’s okay. I’m glad Adriana didn’t know about me being down there. It would have been too awkward.”

Kayleigh nods and says “Well, it seemed to have worked out. I still have a lot more to do, so are you up to continuing? If not, I’ll just credit this part of the day for double pay for you. I won’t be upset if you’d like to stop now…”

You shake your head, wanting to impress and feel useful for your boss, as you say “I can keep going. Feel free to use me for as long as you need to today. I don’t have any major plans tonight anyway and I could use some overtime.”

Kayleigh lightly giggles in response, nearly melting your heart, as she says “You might regret that later, but your loyalty and drive is noted. I definitely will need to stay late tonight, so I’ll appreciate your assistance…”

Then, she lightly strokes the sides of your head with her toes, while saying “By the way, is there a size minimum that would be too far for you? Sometimes I like to shrink my CPR dummies to an extreme degree, occasionally to less than an inch. Would that be too much for you?”

This was not what you were expecting, since your size fetish definitely applied to wanting to shrink to that small of a size around a woman like Kayleigh. So you smile and say “I think I can handle that. Can you maybe limit it to half an inch? I will be safe though, right?”

She nods, before quietly laughing and saying “That’s usually the smallest I shrink them, so you’re already going above and beyond. But that works perfectly for me. And because of this, I think it will only be fair if I triple your pay for today, at least. Sound good?” Then she pauses and adds, saying “And for your safety, if an object is shrunk past 6 inches, then their durability is increased dramatically. So you will not be in any danger. I would never put one of my employees in danger, especially for my own benefit…”

This day was getting better and better, so you nod and say “That works for me!”

She then smiles and says “Great. Thanks a lot…”

After that, she plants her feet on your face, before forcing you back onto the floor and resuming her work. Seems like your day was far from over…

 

Kayleigh's socks smelled just as powerful and amazing as before, though the bottoms looked caked with dust by now. You didn't get a clear look before, but her socks were purple colored, which looked super cute. Your time to admire her socks did not last however, as she suddenly shrinks you again, this time bringing you down to 1 ft.

Since she seemed to stop playing with you for the moment, you decide to measure yourself against her right foot, realizing that it was only an inch or two shorter than you were now. And while you were doing this, Kayleigh slams her foot down on top of you, overwhelming you in the process. As she does this, she grumbles to herself and says "Seems like he has a schedule conflict for Thursday. Guess I'll need to make a few calls…"

Kayleigh starts by calling opposing counsel, wanting to speak with the attorney representing the defense. And as she and the opposing attorney spoke and restructured that day, she began to aggressively strike your body. She skillfully plants your back onto the back of her right foot, before swiftly prying off her left sock. You couldn't even admire her now bare foot as it crashed into you, before roughly massaging you as her toes repeatedly squeezed your head like a stress ball.

And speaking of stress, Kayleigh was definitely feeling it now, since they were at risk to delay the trial, which would have been a major problem by this point. To calm her nerves, she started to vigorously toy with you, barely even thinking of you as a person right now. Her feet were moving so erratically that her other sock slipped off, giving you an even more personal experience. But since her socks were still nearby, they ended up getting caught in the chaos too, tangling up against you and further restricting your movements.

At one point, she brings her big toe closer to your mouth, almost as if she was trying to pry it open. You were feeling pretty worried now, so you say “Umm… What are you doing Kayl--” Unfortunately, you were unable to finish your sentence, as she proceeds to hit your back with her other heel. After that, she presses her big toe toward your mouth again, as you tried your best to keep your lips shut this time. That didn’t help much, since she happened to squeeze her other set of toes into your side at the same time, causing you to gasp. And that was just enough for Kayleigh, as she crammed that salty toe down your throat, barely even thinking of your comfort right now. 

And when she finished with that toe, she removes it from your throat, as you frantically panted while muttering “Why are you doing this…?” Instead of an answer, Kayleigh simply moved down the line, using each progressively smaller toe to gag you. You would have thought her big toe would have been the most uncomfortable, but you were proven wrong. Since her other toes were more narrow, she could fit them much easier, opting to shove them as far down your throat as they could manage.

You couldn't even gag because her toes took up so much room, and her other foot planted itself across your chest, preventing you from moving your arms to resist. Once she gets to her 4th toe, you cry out “Just slow down, please…” Since she was still focused on her call with the other attorney, she did not hear your plea for mercy, and instead uses her pinky toe to finish the job and jam it roughly down your throat.

After an excruciatingly long 10 minutes, Kayleigh finishes the call with the schedule adjusted without any delays, giving your throat a break from her repeated toe thrusting. Because of how intense that was, you couldn't even shout up at her as you were struck by a coughing fit due to how irritated your throat was. You weren't safe yet, as you quickly started to shrink again, this time stopping at 6 inches. And at this new size, things were getting pretty scary.

Kayleigh's feet were now almost twice your size, as her toes looked to be as thick as your legs and longer than your arms. But beyond them, her own legs seemed almost terrifying, as those well-toned and muscular thighs could easily crush you into a flat pancake. Everywhere you looked you were reminded of just how tiny you were now, as the underside of the desk seemed as large as a mid-sized building now. And the fear was starting to get to you, so you yell out "Hey, Kayleigh...? Can we take a break? Please…?"

She doesn't even address you, as she instead kicks her foot forward, catching your neck between her big toe and 2nd toe in a choke hold. She then clamps them down, silencing you as she says "I'm glad I have that shrinking device… I never get tired of it making my dummy this small…"

It seems like Kayleigh forgot about you, probably due to how busy she was, but you didn't have long to formulate a plan when she plants her bare foot onto the floor, enveloping your body with her soft and warm flesh. But them she quickly raised her foot, before slamming it down again, as she seemed to be tapping her foot. As she ruthlessly smashed you onto the floor, she plugs back in her earbuds while saying "If I'm lucky, I'll get to head home by 11…"

Since it was only 5 right now, you still had a long way to go before your day was finished. And despite how tantalizing this concept was for you at the start, you would soon learn that not every fantasy is as pleasant in real life…

 

Kayleigh now had restarted her music playlist, wanting to listen to the Chrono Trigger soundtrack. You see, when it first came out she was 17 and was considered to be a 'nerd' back then. Due to that, she highly enjoyed video games, as Chrono Trigger became a favorite of hers. Though in a year or two, she lost interest in that stuff which still carried over to today, though that game remained in a special place in her heart. And whenever she needed to focus, she'd listen to that soundtrack and feel those waves of nostalgia.

The important part for you was that Kayleigh would be even more focused, so her feet would abuse you even worse from here on out. She begins by aggressively shaking her foot, freeing you but also launching you onto the floor. After that, she starts to tap her feet under the desk chaotically to find you, causing you to crawl back in fear.

As you tried to hide under a pillow, the vibrations and sounds from Kayleigh's feet deafened you. From your current viewing angle, it seemed like two beasts were hunting for their prey, which only made you want to hide even more. But right after that, her left foot crashes on top of the pillow, immobilizing you as she sighs and says "I need to keep better track of my dummy after I shrink it…"

Then, she grinds that foot back and forth, scratching her long sole, smothering your body while inching her right foot toward you. To your relief, she decides to rest it next to you, reminding you of its scent while also giving you a break. For the next 20 minutes, you watch silently as Kayleigh wiggled and flexed her toes, unintentionally giving you a stimulating show. You didn't want to move a muscle, fearing that the slightest action could spur her toes to attack you again. She would occasionally brush those toes against your still sticking out face, rubbing more sweat and grime onto you as you tried your best to endure, hoping to remain under her radar.

But after those 20 minutes, she slides her foot over just enough to rest her toes over the back of your head, filling you with a surge of terror. And with your nose pressed firmly against her dirty and slightly sticky flesh, you realized just how dangerous Kayleigh's job was for you. Then, you hear her giggle to herself and say "Oh, there you are…"

Seems like she found you, as she dragged you out from under the pillow, before pinning you under her sole. After that, she grinds her foot into you while saying "Were you hiding from me…? I can't believe that you're scared of my big feet… I thought you'd be used to them by now… Must I remind you who owns you?" Yep, Kayleigh had definitely forgotten that she had you take the place of her CPR dummy.

She then looks down at you, giving you a view of her gigantic face with her big thin-rimmed glasses. Kayleigh looked so incredibly cute to you, and you could even see hints of tiredness in her eyes, but that was a strange thought since she spent so much time terrorizing you with her feet. And if she weren’t pinning you down, you would have waved up to you, but you had a feeling that she still wouldn’t make the connection. After that, she sighs and says "I'd better shrink you again… Can't have you running off while I've still got work to do…"

Even though you felt like it would be pointless, you still cry out "Wait!! I'm your employee! I'm not the dummy!!" Since she was still wearing her earbuds, your words failed to reach her as she moved her foot off of you before you started to shrink again. By the time you stopped, even her heel seemed to be taller than you now.

Your suspicions were confirmed as she giggles to herself cheerfully while saying "You should be far more manageable at 3 inches… Now to get back to work." At this point, she probably wouldn't hear you even if she removed her earbuds, so you just run away instead.

That didn't help much because Kayleigh quickly lowered her foot and scooped you up with her toes, capturing you with ease. After that, she squeezes them, forcing you into the smelly wedge between the ball of her foot and her toes. It was pretty crazy that you fit so snugly here, and her toes kept you pinned far too harshly for you to move a muscle. And your face was even buried in the warm and sticky space under her pinky toe, preventing you from seeing a thing and filtering all of your senses through the potent odor.

By this point in the evening, Kayleigh started to read over some of the previously held depositions to prepare for the witnesses at trial. As she read, she took notes for potential questions to ask and topics to visit, leaving you completely at the mercy of her energetic toes. No matter what you tried, the only thing they did with you was clench and unclench. The thing was that she repeated that two step process a lot, to the point where you lost track of both the time and how many times Kayleigh squeezed you.

Through all the repetitive squishing, you were left to your own thoughts as Kayleigh silently read and scribbled down her notes. Her toes were a lot stickier by now, though a lot of the sweat from earlier seemed to have dried up, although that didn't help you all that much. The deeper wrinkles still carried a bit of moisture, which ordinarily would not be noticeable, but were right next to you so you couldn't ignore them. Occasionally, she'd squeeze you hard enough to make you cough, but that only forced you to taste her salty and potent skin once again.

This continual squeezing session lasted almost an hour, until Kayleigh yawned to herself and stretched her legs while still in her chair. During the beginning of her stretch, she separated her toes, allowing you to see the dusty underside of her desk again. But as she finished the stretch, she scrunched her toes vigorously, brutally crushing you, before removing her glasses and rubbing her face. Then, she yawns again and says "I think I've earned a soda break…"

Following that statement, Kayleigh lazily reaches for her socks to put them on, inspiring you to yell out "Please don't forget me!! I thought you wanted my help??" You were far too small to be heard, but you knew that. And you were far too weak to escape from her insanely long toes as well, leaving you trapped while she tugged the knee high sock back on.

After that, she stands up, bearing her full weight onto you. Kayleigh was already a super tall woman, so she probably weighed a decent amount too, but she was just so well toned that a lot of her weight was probably muscle. Despite her telling you that you would be more durable at this size, nothing could mentally prepare you to be crushed by a 6'3" giant while you were only 3" tall.

And before she could notice you underfoot, she accidentally brushed against the shrinking ring, unintentionally dwindling you down to half an inch in height. Due to your sudden decrease in size, you roll between her 4th toe and pinky toe, before getting stuck there. At this size, her pinky toe was even bigger than you, which was a horrifying thought. If one of the smallest parts of her body could dwarf you, how would the rest of her look to you?

Now that Kayleigh was ready, she briefly looks toward her leather boots before shrugging and saying "I'll be the only one in the office now… I'll just go to the break room like this…"

With that decision made, Kayleigh begins the short walk from her office to the break room in her socks, stomping on you with every step without the slightest bit of awareness…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you enjoyed the 2nd chapter. 

I also made a survey about the story. If you've enjoyed the story at all, please fill it out. It's all mostly multiple choice questions, so it won't take more than a minute or 2. Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XJC78W2

Take care!