- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally getting into the action. Shrink, odor, and some vore in this one! Hope you enjoy!

As I came to, the sun hat already set on the horizon. I had slept a good 6 hours and felt slightly tired still, maybe becuase of all the "action" lately. I tried to think of the events previous to my nap, but things were slightly blurry and I couldn't concentrate. It was around 8 pm and my family would most likely be having dinner so I got up and...

Wait. What? My shoes do not fit me. They-they are loose. No way.

With that, my mind clicked and I connected the dots, that feeling I had felt with Christine and the fact that my phone looked slightly bigger confirmed my suspicion. I had shrunk, but... how? What the fuck? And then a gruelling feeling took over me as I realized, no way, no FUCKING way, was it her? How?! HOW?!

As I stared incredulous into the abyss, my head began to hurt, I decided to confront her later and find out what her objective was.

I headed downstairs hoping to find my parents in the living room. And I was greeted with the sight of my gorgeous sister humping Joseph in the sofa. I froze and unconsciously kept my eyes on her. She looked beautiful... but something was off. Her size and voluptous body had become... bigger? Her tits were now almost the size of my head and her ass was so big I actually considered Joseph's health being under her.

"Oh... You woke up." She said softly. "Mom and Dad went out to eat. Joseph this is my brother Mike."

She said this whilst humping him constantly. Joseph took a few seconds to recognize the situation. "Oh... Hi M-Mike." He managed to say but kept looking at my sister.

I didn't say anything and just went straight to the fridge to look for something to eat. I heard his grunting in the background.

"Fuck! Holy fuck this is fucking amazing!"

"Ugh! Again? And you want to put it inside me with that endurance?" My sister said annoyed.

"Fuck! No I don't know why I swear this only happens with you!"

"Shut up and suck on my tits." She demanded. Due to the fact I didn't hear a reply I assumed he wasn't given much choice.

As I went up to my room with a sandwich in hand I took a final peek and saw my sister's huge tit completely consuming Joseph's face. Joseph was completely gone and his hips shook wildly.

As my mind plastered that image and hung it on my unconscious wall I went up the stairs, not before hearing an annoyed "If you keep cumming like this, you are going to pass out."

I was pissed, for one part I was looking forward to my mom's cooking and being able to watch TV, and then be able to regain my strength with decent sleep. But now as if she had read my mind all of my plans had been thwarted instantly by my sister. And even with my hatred for her I could not get her out of my head, I was used to her taking an ample space in my mind from me but not to this degree. Things were getting out of hands, and it was all her doing. I wanted to yell at her but I've never done that before, and the reasons for that are a topic I've never really given much thought.

I guess I just came to normalize her position which she quickly adapted to and took advantage. You see, up until now, her "games" were not something which I found unpleasant. Sure I was tired for the rest of the day, but I found her pleassure more than able to make up for it. But now, now things had gotten too far. I could not shake her off of my mind and the pleassure, though extremely satisfying, was beginning to threaten my mental sanity and stability.

I swear I tried, I tried to hold on, but the more I tried to forget, the more I was reminded of her sculpted body. I saw as my hand grasped my raging boner and started stroking. Almost instantly I lost control and came all over my tissue. This is insane, what the fuck is going on?

In order to distract myself I started to watch videos on the internet with my phone. Until I heard footsteps and a door closing next to me. They had gone to her bedroom.

Instantly she started moaning loudly. After a loud climax which, as you guessed, got my boner raging again, they started talking.

"Ah! Katherine stop I can't go any longer!"

"Ahahah what is it the 13th time you've cummed?"

"Stop, seriously my dick hurts like hell."

"Alright then, I suppose you don't want to fuck me then?"

"Wh-What? Really?"

"You've been such a good boy, I'm feeling generous."

"Fine, yeah sure!"

Hearing how easily my sister managed to get what she wanted pissed me off. But just the thought of putting my dick inside her vagina got me extremely horny.

Through the course of the next ten minutes I experienced a magnificent orgasm as my sister moaned louder and louder.

After her climax I laid there in my bed, catching my breath. I heard her door open and I assumed she was going to escort Joseph out of the house while causing another scene.

Suddendly my door opened.

Naturally I was not expecting this and I was laying on my back with my dick out.

"Are you awak-" she stopped as she watched my scramble to cover my erection.

"Of course you are." She said, content.

I looked at her she was wearing a black bra and colorful pijama pants and- wait what the fuck? She looked beautiful, but not her normal beautiful. Her assets had expanded even more and she seemed taller. Somehow her beautiful features only looked even better. She was so perfect it was almost... strange.

"Sis! I-I told you to knock on the door! W-What do you want?"

"I was just checking up on you silly!" She said playfully.

"Where's Joseph?" I asked.

"Oh, he... he left a while ago."

What? I didn't hear the door open could I have been to caught up in the moment that I missheard that?

"What? But you were talking not to-"

"So you were listening?" She interrupted, her voice carried a dangerous undertone.

"I- uh I mean it's impossible not to hear-"

"And this smell is?"

She was right, my place reeked of semen and sweat.

She aproached my bed and sat down next to me. My bed sunk underneath her weight. My head was on level with her breasts.

How has my little sister become this, this monster? I asked myself, unable to rip my eyes from her figure.

"Listen brother, I know we aren't supposed to do this, but it's clear you are attracted to me."

Yeah "attracted" was the word.

"So if you are feeling uncomfortable and need some release all you have to do is ask me." she continued.

She turned to face me and looked me in the eye with her gorgeous face.

"I am your sister after all."

That's the scary part.

With that, she removed a breast bigger than my head and squeezed it.

"Here, touch it." She said to me with the sweetest voice I've heard from her.

Somehow I forgot all the mean things she'd done to me, and went with her advice.

I reached and placed my hand on her breast instantly I felt that feeling, that cold feeling in which my strength seeped out from my hand, but I didn't really care. Her breast was slightly wet and hot. Her skin was beyond smooth and I could disfigure the breast in almost any shape or form. I was addicted, my dick was letting out precum once again as it throbbed painfully.

Her lewd scent had grown stronger and more dense. I felt surrounded by her smell and my room would probably end up reeking of her, but I did not care.

She moved her arm inside her pants and started touching herself. I myself did the same. I came instantly as soon as I started moving my hand. However she was not yet pleased.

Still touching herself, she grabbed my head with her other hand (my head fit inside her hand) and pushed me roughly against her tit. My dick grew stiff again, but these continued erections took a huge toll on my member as it was not natural to cum so many times in such a small amount of time. My dick was throbbing and it hurt, a lot. But I could do nothing about it, and didn't really want to either. I focused on my only task which was sucking on her unparalleled tits.

Her cute and seductive moans brought me to edge in no time and I climaxed all over her thigh. However she was still not done.

"I wish I could cum as many times as you guys do." She exclaimed in between gasps.

"Fuck! It's not enough." She said.

She moved her leg and placed it on top of the bed, beside me the other lay on the floor, and I was greeted with a full view of her fit abdomen. She lowered her pants in a hurry which made an unpleasant sound as the cloth gave in to her figure. But she didn't care, she looked at me with primal eyes, just looking for satisfaction.

And still grasping my skull in her powerful hand, she forcefully smashed my head against her lower abdomen which hurt but I was already drowning in her pleasure and decided to lick her belly with uncontained devotion.

She removed her hand from her pussy and pulled my face up so that I was facing her divine mounds. Unable to see my desperate face because of her cleavage she pulled me back and giggled as soon as she saw the sad state my mind was in.

"You look like a dog." She said staring right into my soul.

She jammed her wet hand into my mouth and I kid you not I went from limp to almost climax in seconds.

"I'm jealous. It's so easy to pleasure you guys and I can tell it feels incredibly good."

I licked and sucked and made grunting noises as her fluids filled my mouth and throat.

"You wanted to know where Joseph is?" She said.

Why is she bringing this up now? I couldn't give less of a damn where Joseph was.

She lowered her black thong and smashed my face to her pussy.

Her gorgeous moans came back. Luckily I wasn't touching my penis, otherwise I would have exploded right then and there. However, instinctively I shook my hips, flailing my dick out in the air.

"HAHAH! You are moving like a fucking dog in heat!" She shouted and started moaning louder. She increased her pressure and my head started to hurt. I licked greedily at this sacred place trying my best to stay within the realms of sanity as her pleasure slowly took over my mind.

"You are so- FUCK- so fucking MISERABLE!" she screamed while grinding my face on her pussy. I couldn't hold on any longer, as my mind gave up and my sanity broke I came into the air only from her smell and taste.

At the same time her muscles contracted and I felt a gush of liquids fill my mouth which further complemented my orgasm. I was in pure bliss, lost in pleasure.

But something was wrong which struck me because her pleasure never lacked anything but this time aside from her sweet, delicious juice I could taste another salty substance, it seemed like... blood? Blood? Could she have never? No that's impossible, then...

As I laid there on my bed my eyes widened when I saw a small figure laying on the bed, completely deformed and bruised, covered in bright red blood. It seemed to ressemble a grotesque representation of a human body.

What? I thought, I could make no sense of this.

As I heard my sister steady her breathing:

"Say hello to him! Don't expect any response though!" She said mockingly.

What? I thought again, I looked at the "thing" and it began to move, very slowly which scared me and everything came together.

"WHAT?!?!" I blurted out.

My sister started laughing.

"Took you a few seconds! HAhaha!"

She was laughing, laughing at a boy who had been reduced to nothing but a disgusting chunk of red meat, and I am sure that it was her doing.

As soon as this realization set in, I grew scared and I managed to snap out of this trance and I came back to reality.

"Katherine... Katherine what did you do?"

"Oh Mike, you still don't understand?" She said while licking her lips.

"Ugh, you really are stupid." She said.

After a brief moment she sighed and looked up at the cieling.

"I can shrink people Mike." She said in a cold monotone voice.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"You should have realized by now, haven't you noticed how small you are?"

As she said this I immediately noticed how big my bed was compared to me. I looked at her monstrous legs which looked like the size of a big tree trunk.

"Ka-Katherine how did you do this?" I asked trembling

"I don't know. I tried it, and it works, however one condition has to be met, for now." She said.

A condition? For now?

"In order to shrink something I have to be touching it." She said. "Which in your case is no mayor obstacle." She said while giggling.

"In case of a living being I not only steal their mass but also their energy she said."

So that's what that feeling was. Regardless, my whole world came crushing down on me, when I realized that my sister not only had the brains and body to do what she wants with me. Now, the universe had decided to bestow upon her this power to further ruin my life.

Why? Should I just die right now? I had been reduced to a play thing in hands of the worst possible owner.

All those thoughts went away when she raised her body on top of me, kneeling on the bed. The mattres gave out under her weight which further sanked me into the ground. I looked up at her impossibly perfect figure. My erection chose to respond to her body rather than common sense and my groin began to hurt and twitch.

"I'm going to make you my plaything." She said with a crazy grin on her face.

With that she lowered her body on top of me as I,out of instinct, tried to back off.

Her enourmous frame dropped on me as my feet reached to her knees and my head was sandwiched between her tits. Immediately I started to feel my strength rapidly leave my body and into hers. My mind as well was on the verge of madness as my resistance proved futile. My dick made contact with the lower part of her stomach and I exploded once again only to be erected immediately after.

I was now not only surrounded by her thick lewd smell, but also by her sublime body. As if to taunt me, she let out a big yawn and stretched tightening her muscles which only served to push my body further into the bed and limit my air drastically. I exploded immediately. She could control my climax and make me orgasm at will.

I was struggling to breath through the cleavage inside her tits, only occacionally getting a draft of air filled with her scent. It was getting extremely hot and her sweat was beginning to bathe me. I was completely dominated by her, I was her prey, her toy and even something so trivial to her as her sweat and body heat were beginning to threaten my life

Needless to say I climaxed numerous times on her abdomen as I felt my body get weaker and smaller and hers get bigger and hotter.

"I'll be on my phone if you need anything just tell me little bro." She said whilst swaying her body which smashed and pressed me further into the mattress.

Obviously I could not open my mouth because of the pressure, and even if I did I don't think she'd be able to her me.

My feet reached to her pussy now and my head was still stuck to her massive tits. I couldn't move a muscle and every second that passed I found it harder to breathe both from the pressure, the heat, and the sweat.

Her sweat eventually blocked my only air passage so I was forced to gulp down her fluids just to stay alive. Her salty taste only served to further excite me and increase my now searingly painful climaxes.

Things went on like this for a while as I came over and over again on her body. Ultimately with my size and strength deminishing rapidly I could no longer swallow the amount of sweat built and I started to drown in her sweat. Even still I was still cumming.

I saw my mind began to waver as oxigen failed to reach my brain. I was still cumming and shrinking when I drowned from her sweat.

Moments later she would get up from my bed only to find me utterly stuck to her body completely motionless. She peeled me from her body, grabbed Joseph and took a bath.

Chapter End Notes:

I might not be able to post in a few days, so please be patient.