- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait. I can only do these when I'm in the right mood. I still have ideas with which to continue this, however you will have to be patient as I cannot rush these out. The action begins with this one! Hope you enjoy.

I awoke in a bright place.
My mind and eyes were in shambles as I tried to adjust to the sudden change of scenery. I mean, I was just in-. Wait, what happened?
Realizing my previous predicament I tried to take in where I was, alarmed and scared. I remember... my sister, water, lots of salty water which I couldn't handle, and I-I drowned. I drowned didn't I?
My eyes started to adjust and I saw white. Only white, and slight dentures in the white, this was... a celing? I tried to move my head but I couldn't. I started to panic and began struggling as hard as I could but to no avail.

"You finally woke up!" A cheerful, beautiful voice reverberated throughout the place.
I heard footsteps and the ground began to shake. My mind made all kind of assesments as to what this situation was, however I couldn't believe them.
Only when the voice spoke again, this time closer, did I realize my predicament.

"How are you? Little Broo." the gorgeous voice boomed as I felt a huge tremor.

I wanted to scream but my mouth wouldn't cooperate, apparently I had lost control of all but my eyes.

"Oh. Right." The voice said as I felt my muscles relax and regained control of my head.

Immediately I turned to look at the source of the voice.
I couldn't believe my eyes. The scenery displayed two humongous blue mounds resting on top of the surface which I was in. Above these mounds was the gorgeous face of my sister smiling down at me. What?!
I realized my mouth worked again.

"Katherine! What is this!? St-Stop this! PLEASE!" I panicked not knowing what else to do. My breath growing heavier by the minute

"Oh calm down! This is just a game I wanted to play!" She said, every motion she made was followed by a slight tremor.

"But-But... No! I mean, Katherine I-I DIED, you DROWNED me, how can I be here? Did you spare me?" My mind was in shambles.

"No, you did die. But I Brought you back."

Silence...

Wait what?

"W-What do you mean?" I blurted out.

"I brought you back. You DID die, but I revived you-well... not exactly REVIVED."

"No, that's impossible that would mean that-." I said.

"Look it's easier if I just show you."

Suddendly, a huge mass appeared on the corner of my vision. Her hand. I saw her index finger get closer and closer to me. A finger the size of twice my body and probably heavier.
"NO! WAIT! KATHERINE WHAT ARE YOU DOING! WAIT!." I screamed whilst trying, somehow, to regain control of my body.

The finger touched my face and for a second I felt the warmth as I heard her giggle and then... the preassure came.
It didn't last long, merely a few seconds, but the pain, THE PAIN. I heard my skull shriek as the weight overpowered my bones. Then I heard my snap and my vision went blurry as a searing, excrutiating pain
filled my face. Then I felt the pain and heat come from INSIDE my head. As I screamed and screamed and cryed for her to stop I felt the pain slowly fade with my conscience.

I couldn't feel nor see nor touch nor smell nor hear anything.
Until... Light.
White, I woke up again under the ceiling.

"See?" The voice said.

I gasped. What. How is this POSSIBLE WHAT IS GOING ON?

"Listen." The voice said, sternly somehow shutting down any thought regarding my situation. "You are mine now, you belong to me, you are no longer my brother you are my PET- no... my BELONGING."

Why is this happening? And the pain, THE PAIN I felt just seconds ago had vanished. What's more I felt... perfect. And naked? I just realized I had no clothes on!

"As your master it is your job to do as I say, and depending on how good you serve me I shall reward you... or punish you." Her hand squeezed her huge boob which I could easily compare to a hill.

As I was trying to understand my thoughts under this sea of impossibilities I heard screams.
Screams, from right beside me.

"Oh! Someone woke up as well!" She said, cheerfully. Her smile shone bright on her perfect face.

"I looked beside me and saw joseph, laying down, naked, screaming with his eyes wide open and unmoving. He was following a sort of "unspeakable dance" in which his hands contracted and his screams where roughly in line with the contractions. Needless to say, a very unpleasant view.

"Oh don't worry about him, he is too far gone." My sister said, coyly.

I saw my sister shuffle her hands and somehow undress her right tit from her blue top. The huge mound probably weighed ten times my body. As it moved all that looked were glued to it.

Even if I couldn't move it, my groin began to enlarge.

She placed the mountain close to Joseph, who had ceased his dance and was now looking awefully at her tit.

"You see... You were gone for quite a while, and I played with joseph while waiting for you." She grabbed joseph with her enourmous hand which could fit multiples of him and pressed him against her nipple.

The broken doll sprung to life and began sucking and sucking while moving his hips. I could see the amount of semen he released was way too much.

"Big bro." She said while staring at me, as if the scene portrayed before me was a common occurrance (which it could really well be.) "It wasn't the pain that left him how he is." Her soft voice said.
"No." Her hazel eyes engulfing me with her attention. "It was the pleassure." She revealed.

"Apparently, I rewarded him too much, and he became addicted to me." She said with a bit of pitty in her face.

I listened as I saw the sad act unfold infront of me. Jospeh was now panting and blurting out uncomprehensible words as he tried to grab as much of my sister as possible.

"But now I have you, she said." With a slight grin on her face. I felt a cold shiver travel down my spine.

"And that's also why you have to hide those." She said pointing at me- no at my dick which I just remembered I had. I tried to cover it with my hands but they wouldn't cooperate.

She must have noticed my struggling because she giggled and let out a "Oh right!" and I felt the strength return to my body.

Instantly I sat up and covered my erection.

"Oh no. Now it's far too late." She said seductively, licking her lips and looking straight at me.

Her beautiful face masked my fear and I was starting to give in to her arousal.

Beside me, Joseph laid face down passed out in a puddle of semen and spit.

I stared at her tit when suddendly my landscape shifted. I saw the two mounds (one blue and the other white-pink) rise up as a delicious waist revealed itself from the bottom. I was awestruck and could not mutter anywords. Her shadow covered me completely. I couldn't see her face, hidden behind her breasts, right infront of me I could see endless stretches of perfect waist. Her bellybutton was presented for me, a small hole the size of my head.

High up from above, far beyond where I could ever reach, a command was given. "Worship me." The beautiful voice said.

At that very moment I could think of nothing else I walked to the waist and began licking and kissing her waist. I felt it shudder at my touch and bend at her breath.

"Remember that touching me, means you will lose energy and size." She said. But I couldn't care less. I was enthraled, utterly focused on my task ahead.

Somehow I felt a connection with my sister. I could feel her body move and react to mine, maybe she was even enjoying it. I thought giving into my pleassure.

"Lick faster, I can barely feel you slave." A cold stern voice broke my trance and dropped me back to reality.

"No, what, what am I doing?" I said to myself.

Fear and worry began coming back to me. I instictibly turned to run, scared not knowing where this path would take me, if I continued to do this.

"Oh?" The voice said. "I can't believe it, did you resist me?" She said amused.

"Wow! It's the first time someone resists me!" She said almost laughing. "I should reward you!"

I ran, I ran without thinking, that kind of desperate running where your tiredeness is not a problem. I ran without looking back, nor knowing where I was going. I was just running, running away from HER.

Sudendly something hit me and threw me accorss the ground. (Which at this point I knew was probably her desk.) My arm was bent at an abnormal angel, and I could feel pain whenever I tried to move it. A broken bone was clearly visible with blood pouring out. It took a while for the pain to set in, but once it did I could only scream to calm it down.

I laid there, screaming, crying.

Then a shadow appeared, it wasn't the same shadow from last time. I looked up.

An impossibility.

What I saw made me forget everything again.

Her ample ass, covered in dark yoga tights was looming ruthlessly above me. I could make out the outlines of her crotch which was slightly darker, probably from her moisture.

"Here, enjoy." were the last words I heard before the world came crashing down on top of me. Right above me I could feel, smell and taste her womanhood. Somehow the preassure was slightly bearable as I laid there, cushoned nicely between her lips.

My body was probably broken. I could feel numbness everywhere. But the pain was absent. I could only worship her, nothing else. I licked and wriggled under her as her fluids covered me more and more, until the heat was far too much to bear. I came. I licked and swallowed the delicious nectar emanating from the cloth as if it were water. I had gone mad, nothing made sense, nothing but her. I came.

Then, movement.

First slowly, then rougher and rougher. The magnanimous mountain on top of me was moving pushing harder and harder into me. I came. Thrusting without any regard for my face or body. With each thrust I could feel a part of my body snap but the pain went away when I sucked on her. I came. So I sucked and sucked until the thrusts were far too much to bear, and my face began to get mushed. I came. It was far too hot and moist I couldn't even breath anymore. But I did not care.
I came.
I came.
I came.
As what was left of my body began to shut down and the mountain began thrusting deeper and deeper into me I could feel my self still unconsciously licking her.
In between her ass, her woomanhood, her sweat, her fluid, her heat, my worship and my semen, I finally understood. I was hers, and nothing I could do would change that.
As I heard a beautiful moan above me. She consumed me entirely and I was flattened against the desk.
Chapter End Notes:

Now the long wait begins. Again!