- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm back! This is my third time trying to upload this chapter because of my inability to comprehend how this works. I'll get used to it eventually. Not much happens here in terms of size, but I wish to experiment a bit more with their current sizes. However, feet! :D

 

I came back from my exam and instantly headed to my bedroom to get some rest.
Why did she have to do this me right before the exams?! Needless to say, I couldn't concentrate and I probably flunked my entry. 
As for last night, this was actually a normal occurrance as well. You see, many of my class mates used to openly exclaim their jelousy for me. They were jelous of my position as her brother and the fact that I got to eat, sleep and bathe at the same place as her. However, she was just too seductive. You see, often times when she got mad or pissed at something, I would be on the recieving end of her tauntrum. She can get violent at times, but hasn't permanently harmed me ever. However, ever since she discovered the effect her body has on others, she does not hestitate to toy with the primal emotions of her victim. She soon found out that the easiest way to punish me, was to give me a taste of her unforgetable body and then leave me be, letting my mind do the rest of the work for her.But she had gone too far! I thought I had somewhat gotten used to it and could deal with it with a simple fap, but now I understand that I underestimated her. All I wanted to do now, was sleep. And luckily her images began appearing less and less often in my head.Just then, I heard a knock on the door.

"Big bro, is anything wrong?"fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! FUCK HER! SHE IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE! As I cursed her with all of my combined mental strength I had left, she opened the door.

"You haven't eaten your lunch yet." Her gorgeous voice flooded into my room.I laid facing down, with my head in my pillow while I heard her bare footsteps closing in on me.
I heard my desktop chair being dragged and put beside my bed.
"What's wrong?" She asked again, this time with a tinge of concern.

"I didn't let you enter my room Katherine." I said softly, with my head between the pillow.

"What?" She said, leaning closer, evidenced by the annoying sound of my chair trying to withstand her weight.I had it.

"I SAID, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" Lifting my head up and looking at her.That was a mistake.She was wearing a long plain white shirt which barely covered her bellybutton. Her long breasts wrinkled the shirt and stretched it hard.That was my shirt.

Immediately I put my head back in my pillow, trying to erase the sight from my mind.Her scent had already begun to corrupt my only sister-free sanctuary in the house which played a big part in withstanding her temptations.

"Why are you in such a bad mood?" she asked "Did you fail the exam? I told you to study!" She said in a girly annoying voice.

Fucking bitch! She knows exactly why I am like this!

"Katherine, please... ju-just leave." I managed to breath out, covering my anger as much as possible.

"Do you hate me!?" She exclaimed.

What?

"I'm sorry about last night, I got carried away, I-I am so sorry." Her anguish was clear. And I could hear her voice cracking.Despite my best instincts I turned and looked at her.Her face was slightly red and her eyes were wet with tears.

"I don't know what came to me." She said "Please forgive me, I won't bother you anymore!" Her tears and words seemed sincere.

"It's okay Katherine, I don't hate you. I-I can't hate you..." I replied, sharing some truth of my own.

"That makes me happy." She said sniffing and smiling like a little girl.

"Will you give me a hug?"

"I er.." I hesitated, staring at my t-shirt about to explode from the pressure in her cleavage.

"C'mon!" She said, opening her arms.

Hesitatingly I got up from my bed and fell into her arms.At first it actually felt nice and comforting, but gradually she started adding pressure.Suddendly, I could feel my strength leaving my body.

"Kath-Katherine wait!" I blurted out, scared at this eerie feeling.As if by custom my knees began to fail me and her arms were the only thing keeping me on my feet. She pressed me closer and closer to her chest squeezing me with her beautiful breasts.
"You are so easy." She said, in her cold voice as she giggled.

"KATHERINE!" I screamed out of fear.
I fell to the floor to my knees, however unlike last time my face wasn't on par with her pussy, rather, I seemed to be just shy of her thighs. My dick began throbbing.
"Wh-What?"
"Oh my god. It worked!" She exclaimed laughing.
"Katherine what is this?!" I said looking at my hands as I felt my weakened body.
I looked up at her and I kid you not I could see my shirt giving up under the pressure of her angelic breasts.
"Thanks bro!" She exclaimed, pushing me playfully with her thighs which cause me to fall back.
I was blessed with an aweinspiring angle of her god-like body and my dick stood up, rock hard.
"I'll give you a reward." She said. Lifting up her foot and granting me a view of her delicious sole specked with tiny dots of dirt and dust.
"Clean my sole." She ordered in her cold voice.
I could not stop myself from licking her delicious sole savouring every centimeter. I felt my strength slowly seeping through my mouth but I did not care.
"Good boy." She said softly.
As my erection was reaching it's climax she shoved her toes inside of my mouth and I fell back on the side of my bed. She slowly lifted her other foot and barely pressed it on my groin. I couldn't help it, and I exploded inside of my pants, breathing heavily I tilted my head back to catch my breath.I heard a chuckle.

"Come on, you are too much of a quickshot! I can't have any fun with you!"

"Again." she ordered coldly. Rolling her eyes as she began to lift her (my) shirt.As if obeying her commands I could not believe my dick was betraying me and regaining it's strength 
She shoved her foot deeper into my mouth which I desperately tried to suck and lick with all of my might.
As she lifted her shirt slowly (So as not to break it.) I was greeted with her bewitchingly plump underboobs and smooth abdomen which immediately pushed my erection into full gear bringing with it a slight bit of pain.
She giggled.

"You are too easy little bro." She said softly and seductibly as she removed her shirt and her breasts fell only to regain their firm posture.
I was enthraled and could not help but stare at her lascivious body. She in turn, stared at me. However something about her stare reminded me of a scientist experimenting with a guinea pig. Nothing in her eyes acknowledge my existence and she looked at me with only interest and fascination in her eyes.

 

As she violated my mouth with her left foot and trampled my groin with her right she giggled as she watched me become a wretched beast whose only purpose is to fulfill it's needs. And right now she was my need.

I couldn't hold on much longer my mind had completely shut down and could only process her intense pleassure and her delicious taste. 

Almost as if it had all been a setup, as I was reaching my climax a distant voice cut through the atmosphere. It was my mother.

"Katherine!" She called

"Coming!" She replied standing up.

She looked for my shirt and tried to put it on but couldn't, however she wasn't flustered by this, rather she looked... proud?

As she walked to the door I laid on the floor a sweaty wreck.

"Rember to eat." She said "Sleep well!" She said playfully before blowing a kiss to me and closing the door.

I was a mess, I couldn't think straight and my brain was still thinking about her. My blazing erection did not help either, so inevitably I ended up masturbating to her scent and taste and came reluctantly in my pants.

FUCK! I thought SHE TRICKED ME! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!

I couldn't believe it, but with her gone I could finally feel my tired body urging me to sleep. I rested my head on the pillow and tried to sleep.

But the smell was too strong. I couldn't help my self and I had to masturbate twice before finally, finally being able to pass out and get some rest.

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's it! Hope you enjoyed! I'll post a new chapter as soon as I can. Stay tuned!