- Text Size +

The city was busy as it always was, the streets filled with thousands of faces going about their daily routines. The city itself was massive compared to other cities with skyscrapers reaching up to the very skies and covering the ground for miles. Larry was a police officer who was on patrol walking down one of the streets when she came into the city. In the distance he could hear the sound of heavy pounding which he couldn’t ignore and neither could anyone else it seemed as the entire city came to a halt and looked around. At the end of the street where the one he was in met another he could see people running in terror when he heard a voice louder than anything he has ever heard.


“You better run morsels” followed by a laugh “When I catch you it’s game over”


Larry had no idea what was happening and he froze when he saw a car hurdling into sight and into a building. Then he saw her, a tall Charlotte with beauty he had not seen the likes of in a purple dress then reached her ankles and wearing sandals that showed off her wonderful feet. Of course he ran as he saw her heading in his direction but unlike the crowd he ran into one of the buildings, remaining silent he watched as she passed. Charlotte walked slowly down the street watching as the bugs fled in terror occasionally laughing when she stepped on a car with an occupant inside, she could feel them pop under her sandals. When she saw the police arrive her eyes focused in on the SWAT van that sopped down the street in front of her. Charging with such raw force she ran right up to the van and kicked it so hard it went through one of the buildings. At this point she was in the middle of the police forces, moving her feet slowly she begun crushing them under her sandals smearing the ground in blood.


“Why do you all persist so much? Your friends in that van are probably mush by now” She stopped to think about it and the joy was obvious by her expression ”Just accept that you are no match for me”


After the small intersection she was standing in was running red with crushed bodies and destroyed cars she watched the remaining police officers run away. Catching them with ease she began to make her way through them, the first one she ate whole, the second she chewed up and the third was dropped from a dizzying height.


Larry saw this and started to make his way back down the street in the opposite direction of her. When it came to the last police officer she began waving him around enjoying the girlish screams he was giving out until she saw Larry down the street and came to a halt. “Does this mean you aren't going to kill me?” the police officer asked but she could barely hear him and without mercy crushed him against the building. Larry heard the building coming down behind him and saw Charlotte staring right at him; he turned and ran full out for the entrance to the mall. She smiled and started chasing him down the street the blood of her victims still wet. Entering the mall Larry started pushing people out of the way who took shelter there until he stopped at the sound of a woman screaming. Looking up he saw Charlotte' face, her beautiful features and long flowing hair looking down at all the people “More bugs!” The panic that ensued was a recreation of what happened outside and Larry used the same method, he ran into one of the shops and used one of the maintenance exits to get outside.


Charlotte however did not notice that he had escaped as another man had grabbed her attention; a young man with his girlfriend cowering behind him was hurling abuse at Charlotte. “You Bitch! We have right you can’t do this took us!” He proceeded to grab a small gift that was one the floor and throw it at Charlotte. Raising an eyebrow Charlotte  moved her hand to the tiny man position her fingers on his head and raising him up off the ground with his girlfriend stuck between the other fingers.  “You want to know how I can do this?” she asked with a wicked smile “I’ll show you” Dropping him into her other hand he watched the other hand move his girlfriend around. “D...Don’t hurt her!” he begged as he watched helplessly to the Charlotte’ amusement, all the while she was doing various things with her feet catching other bugs under them and destroying the mall.


“Call me Goddess” she demanded


“What?” He asked in denial but seeing his girlfriend in the position she was in made him drop to his knees. “Please let her Go Goddess” This made Charlotte smile and turn her gaze to the girlfriend now crying. “Throwing him into her mouth she positioned him in a way where he could see out of it, picking up the girlfriend with one hand and then the other he watched as she got pulled apart then thrown away. Spitting the man out onto her hands now covered with the blood of his girlfriend she watched him “Wasn’t that fun?” she taunted but there was no reply. He was now covered in a mixture of blood and saliva after witnessing something so horrific. “He’s broken” she sighed before raising her hand to her mouth, she started opening and closing her mouth in quick succession as he came close and for a few seconds she could hear screams of agony. Then she felt the warm red liquid seep through her fingers and down her face, removing her hand from her face revealed a blood covered beauty, before disappearing Larry wondered how something so dangerous was still so enticing.


Looking around Charlotte could see what she was unknowingly doing; she twirled around on one leg to get a better all around view. The mall was now next to nothing, the floor covered in mangled bodies and smearing blood with burning debris scattered all around. Something was moving however under a piece of debris which caught her eye “One of you survived?” She said with a displeased tone. Slowly so she could better see the terror in his face she raised her sandals above him, he watched as her blood covered face went out of sight. Lowering her foot she saw a person on one of the floors of the skyscrapers running past the windows, she didn't notice the bug snap under her sandal.


Running to the skyscraper she swiped her arm through an entire floor grabbing her prey. What she didn’t intend to happen was for the skyscraper to collapse onto the amassing police force behind her but she was pleased with the results all the same. “What were you doing in the skyscraper bug?” she asked dangling him in front of her face like a toy. “Were you trying to get a better look at me?” when asked he looked away and blushed. Raising her hand to cover her mouth she giggled and said “You were! Weren’t you? I hope you liked what you saw because I don’t keep pets bug” With this she dropped him into her cleavage and squeezed her breasts together creating a small red mark in her cleavage. Looking at the mess she was in Charlotte decided to move to the river in order to clean off the blood. When she arrived there she noticed hundreds of thousands moving across the only bridge in and out of the city when a thought came to mind. Larry was on the bridge being pushed from side to side as he tried to get to safety, when he was pushed to the railings of the bridge however he saw something moving in the water that made him feel quite sick.


Bursting out of the water next to the bridge Charlotte looked at everyone with a murderous look in her eyes “My name is Charlotte Valis but that’s Goddess to all of you bugs!” She looked at them all frozen in place “I’ll give you bugs ten seconds to run back into the city, now under my control” Slowly the still painting of people came to life as they all ran back into the city. “ONE!, TWO!”, TEN!” She laughed before kicking the bridge and destroying another section as she brought her foot down leaving a small section like an island where a bus full of people and Larry were stranded. Charlotte went on her knees and ripped the roof of the bus off to see the morsels inside, and discovering a varied group of students, Scanning the bus she saw a little boy in the corner of the bus hiding on his own “I have a little game to play, I will list a few types of people and I want everyone to raise their hand when it applies to them. Football players” A few of the more muscular students raised their hands. In quick succession she used her finger and crushed them individually “I guess they weren’t strong enough to hold my finger back” she said licking the blood off of it.   


“Cheerleaders!” The obvious ones raised their hands and were pushed into a group by the other students. Laughing at what she had witnessed she looked at the boy in the corner and asked “You ever been with a girl?” He shook his head while shaking uncontrollably. “Which one of you would kiss him? She asked the cheerleaders with none of them saying yes she thought about something for a little time “Dominate him!” A command that was met with surprise and confusion. “Make him your bitch... I want to see it” Forcefully the girls dragged him into the center of the bus then made him lick their shoes and feet as the giantess watched “He should have some sort of interaction with a girl in his short life” Charlotte giggled and the comment was ignored by the cheerleaders who were busy with the boy.


In the corner of her eye she saw a man making a run for the edge of the bridge, she caught him in mid air as he jumped over the edge. Fingers tightly clenched around him she brought him up to her face and realised who she had “You’re that annoying bug I saw at the mall aren’t you?” Without looking she pushed the bus into the river and kicked the small section of bridge onto it sealing their fates.


The force she was using on him gradually increased until a rib or two cracked loudly and he screamed out. “I don’t like it when bugs escape me” she said looking at a news helicopter circling over head. He didn’t talk. What was the point he knew what would happen to him regardless. Looking back at him she started to use her fingernails to slowly and painfully dismember and disembowel him as the helicopter broadcasted it. She kept him alive the whole time to experience every second on this punishment “Do you know that you are all my playthings? It’s why I do things like this you see as there are always more of you to entertain me but you are just an example” By this point his entrails were all over her hand “You should be thanking me for all my attention you received bug” Raising her hand so the helicopter could see what was left of him slide off into the river.


“I am your Goddess, now treat me as such”


Jumping up she smacked the helicopter like it was a fly causing blank screens to appear on every TV that was viewing her.