- Text Size +

Christine waked up, sunlight came from the windows and illuminated her face. Despite that, she was a little bit grump, knew this day will be eventful. After she was out of bed, she taken her anti-shrinking pills and swallowed them immediately, aware of the fact she will not take them again before a long times.


A small proportion of the population suffer from chronic shrinking, but now,  with medical progress, there is an reliable antidote against this disease. For a long time, people who suffers from chronic shrinking were discriminated, this time is almost over, you can vote, raise a family or work like everyone else. There is even firms or governmental agencies that wants peoples within their small height in order to accomplish specific task, that regular size human can’t accomplish. 


This is where the story of Christine began.


“I really need this money” she said to herself. Christine who entered in her forties had divorced several years ago already, having two child that lived now with theirs father most of the times. She worked in an electronic company, but the firms closed its door 3 months ago. From now one, she was still unemployed and couldn't found a new job despite having qualifications .   


“This suck, but let’s hope, I might finish with something interesting” she said. She registered herself at Tiny-FootBridge, a company that keep you shrink in a box, and them send you while you are under a sedative to a company that need having a tiny. You don’t know where you will lands, because it's very hard to know which company need a tiny and when. 

After that, if they don’t need you, the company re-send you to Tiny-FootBridge they found you an another mission, and until your contract is finish.


“3 months, it will be quick, and this contract paid very well” she said again to herself. 






After finishing her matinal routine, she took the road to the Tiny-FootBridge company.  


A receptionist welcomed her, and quickly point out the direction of the doctor office. It was actually a young female intern, with blonde hair and wearing a white coat that was here. 


“Hello Miss Bell” said the young intern, “My name is Hannison Cooper”.


“Hello” Christine said right back. She notices that the intern looked very young. 


“Before I give you a pill to allow you to shrink, and them give you a sedative, I will make a quick medical exam, and check if everything is okay in your file.” Said the nurse.  




The nurse made the medical exam, there wasn’t anything particular to mention, then she sum up to Christine the contract. 


“First, you accept a contract of 3 months, starting today, you will be paid after the 3 months.” 


Christine nodded slowly, while she was listening to each others terms. After that, she signs differents piece of papers and the nurse said “Well, everything seems good. We will start the process soon.” Then she had “You have to be naked, so you have to undress, I can move if you feel bother doing that when I am here.”


“It’s okay” said Christine, “You will see me naked anyway.”


“Good then, I will bring you the pills.”


After she was completely naked, the nurse - which doesn’t look disturb at all - gave 2 pills to Christine. Then she add “Okay, the first one will allow you to shrink thanks to your specific genetic physiology, the second one is a sedative, but it will take several minutes to be effective, any question prior to that?”  


“What are you gonna do with me when I will be shrunk?” Christine add.


“I will pick you and put you in a box design to carry an asleep tiny.” she showed with her hand a small black box on a table, which looks like the box used to put a ring or another kind of jewelry like that. “Since you are a tiny, your metabolism is far slower, and thanks also to the sedative, we doesn’t need to feed you while you are in” add the nurse. 


Christine agreed without asking for further explanations. She looked at the shrinking pill, and swallow it. The nurse bring a glass of water to help her. Then she tooks the sedative. 


A feeling that she hadn’t feel for years came into her body and her mind, she was shrinking. She already did several times, but it’s always something particular to see the world around you slowly growing. The nurse was in front of her, she doesn’t react and simply watched the process, she had only a kind of severe expression on her face. Even though it’s started to turn into a little smile.    


After what seems an eternity for Christine, the process of shrinking was finally over. “Gosh” she said to herself, she was so small comparing to everything else, standing here over the cold tiles on the floor, at only one centimeters tall.


“Everything is alright?” asked an absolutely booming voice over her. Christine completely forgot about the nurse… “Oh my god…” think Christine, she was absolutely gigantic. Her small black high heel were already bigger than her, by 3 or 4 times at least from her perspective. And how to forgot her voice, that was still resonating into her head. 


“I’m fine!” Said Christine, knowing that even if her voice is not powerful, she can be heard if a “regular size” person was focus on her.


“If so, I will carefully take you with my fingers” said the nurse, then she ordered with an authoritarian voice “don’t move”. 


Christine was a little bit scared by the changement in attitude, even if she knew that tinies have a very strong body-resistance. It’s very hard to hurt or kill them. But at second thoughts it seems like  Hannison was enjoying the whole situation. The older woman knew that Hannison will not hurt her. Christine decided to simply obey, she didn’t moved from an inch, and so came the nurse hand.


In order to take her patient, Hannison move toward her. She raised her legs and stomps the floor, the noise was even louder because of her black high heel that she wear. The nurse repeat the operation a second. The third time however, the foot came really close to Christine, realising an even greater sound. Her whole body shivers as a wave crossed her tiny body, looking up at her gigantic nurse, she could see a smirk on her goddess-like face. Christine started to think if this last move was not a little bit intentional. 


Then, Hannison kneeled and a great shadow appeared on Christine as she was hiding the light with her thunderous body. She approached her right hand to pick-up Christine, and when she was firmly between the young, soft but still powerful skin from the two digits, Hannison raised the older woman. From her diminutive perspective, everything goes very fast, Christine was quite intimidated as she was under the complete control of this much younger girl that she don’t really know.  But she didn’t had much time to think, now she was facing the enormous face of the young ladies. As the blonde eyes looked at Christine, Hannison said: 


“Do you know how old I am? I’m 19 years old. Yeah I know, that really young for this post. Didn’t it feel weird to be under the control of a girl that can be your own daughters?” she said, them a laughters cames from her months. She was enjoying that, there is no denial, then she add “maybe I can keep you with me if I wanted to… Don’t worry I am joking”. After a small blank, Christine said.


“Can we end with this please?”


“Oh, of course, it’s just that I found that funny. Anyway, the sedative will soon take effect. When you will be perfectly asleep, I will put you on the Labor-Box. The next thing you will see after waking-up will be the face of your new employers.” said Hannison on a more serious tone. 


Christine became less and less reactive, she felt that her body was falling asleep. Her mind will came soon. Finally, her whole vision turned dark, the latest thing her eyes capture was the deep look of Hannison blue-eyes toward her. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first ever story. But the next chapter is in creation, I cannot assure when the next chapter will be publish. Still, don't hesitate to give me any sort of feedback!