- Text Size +

Outside the walls of your habitat, you can hear the bathroom door open and the sound of your twin sister quietly singing along to the music in her headphones. A short while later she comes strutting into the living, singing a different song and swinging her hips gently with the tune. Out of the corner of your eye, you look over to observe your only friend in the house. You see her bubbly butt bouncing back and forth as the song in her ears turned to an upbeat pop song, her attitude just as bubbly as her ample rear.


“Well someone is in a good mood this morning.” You shout up to her, with a slight tone of irritation in your voice.


However the noise in her headphones drowned out your tiny squeals, and prevented her from responding to your snarky comment. The fact that she couldn’t hear you, made you feel even smaller than you did when you woke up this morning.


“Ugh whatever.” You sigh to yourself. Perhaps now isn’t a good time to bring up what happened anyways. She’s clearly in a good mood, and did you really want to be the one to ruin it?


“What’s that Max, did you say something?” You hear a voice speak from behind you. 


You turn around and you see the beautiful face of Ashley beaming down at you from the kitchen table. Her auburn locks framing her incredible smiling face so perfectly. If any of the giant women in your life were deserving of the title “goddess,” then Ashley was the one.


“Uhhh, no nothing. I was just noticing that you seem to be in a pretty good mood this morning. That’s all.” You smile up to Ashley as you reply to her question. Despite all that has transpired in the past 24 hours, you have a hard time resisting a smile when you’re talking with her. She just radiates a sense of happiness and warmth that just reaches into your soul. 


“Yea I guess I am in a pretty great mood. I’m sure you noticed that Alexis ended up spending the night last night.” Ashley smiles and wears a look of pure bliss on her face as she seems to reminisce about the previous night.


“Well yes, I did notice that she spent the night. I spoke to her briefly this morning.” Your smile fades as you do a little reminiscing of your own. 


“Oh you did? Well that’s good! I wanted to say how happy I was to see that you were so nice to her. I know there were a couple incidents last night but it was very sweet of you not to make a big deal out of it. And I just want you to know that I appreciate you for that.” Ashley moves closer to your habitat and crouches down to look you in the eyes while thanking you for being so supportive.


“Incidents?” You ask. Is she talking about what happened in the bathroom? Did Alexis tell her about your brief encounter, and the torture you endured in the shower? If they talked about it, then there’s no way that Alexis told her the whole truth, because you could not believe that Ashley would condone such treatment.


“What did you forget already?” Ashley raises an eyebrow, not believing you would have forgotten something so embarrassing. “I guess getting smushed into my butt wasn’t even the highlight of your evening hahah.” 


You had honestly forgotten about that. With everything else that had happened, getting a whiff of Ashley’s slightly sweaty asscrack was not in fact the peak of your torment.


“Oh that, right.” You stammer, unsure of what to say next. “Yea I actually sort of forgot about that.”


“Well I guess my ass isn’t as unforgettable as I had hoped haha.” Ashley made a fake pouty face as she looked back over her shoulder and arched her back, making her butt push outwards in the chair.


“No it’s not that. Not that I’ve ever really looked, it’s just that… I mean…. I’m….” your voice trails off searching for a way to bring up your concerns about her new love interest.


“You alright there Max? What’s going on? You’re acting a bit weird?” 


“I’m fine I just…. I need to talk to you about Alexis.” You say as your eyes drop to the ground.


“Are you guys talking about Alexis?” A voice calls from around the corner. You curse yourself for not asking Ashley for a private conversation. “Oh my god Ash, that chick is a total catch!”


Megan comes dashing around the corner, and steps in between you and Ashley. As she begins talking with Ashley, she leans forward and pushes her ass outward until it once again is pressed against the glass of your enclosure. As he booty pushes against the glass her spandex covered cheeks begin to spread apart, to the point that you can see through her spandex shorts. Unable to look away you peer deeply into the canyon that just a few hours ago, was blasting you with rancid gas. You notice that Megan is currently wearing the same thong that she dropped into the gym bag last night, only now you’re pretty sure that it’s smile has been transformed into a frown. 


“I only got to talk with her for a few minutes this morning but she seems like such a sweetheart. You’re a lucky girl hun!” Megan back up but continues to lean against your enclosure, making it so you can’t see Ashley around Megan’s round butt.


“Well I would say that Alexis is lucky to have a great catch like Ashley” you try to chime in around your bratty sister’s asscheeks. 


“Whatever you little kissass, what’s important is that our sister is happy and we’re happy for her.” Megan giggles a bit, finally turning around to face you. “Actually I heard you did a bit of literally ass kissing last night. Was Alexis not the only one who got a nice face full of Ashley’s giant booty hahaha.”


“Megan oh my god knock it off!” Ashley laughs as she playfully smacks Megan on the arm. “It was only for like a second and I’m sure Max doesn’t want to talk about my bum.” Her face has turned a bit red, partially from the discussion about you smelling her ass and partially from Megan’s insinuations about what happened behind closed bedroom doors.


“We’ll all I’m saying is that as your siblings we want to be supportive of you, and I for one can’t wait until you bring her around again.” Megan says as she smirks down to you, with an eyebrow raised. 


“Uh yea. We just want the best for you sis.” You say with your face turning red from frustration. Megan’s intervention in your conversation with Ashley has put some additional pressure on you and your plan to be rid of Alexis. Now you feel as though Ashley’s hopes have been raised and if you tell her about what happened then she’s going to blame you for ruining her relationship. 


“Well I’m so glad to hear you guys say that! I’m sure I’ll hear from her tonight, but maybe she could come over this weekend and formally get to know you guys a bit better.” Ashley gets up out of her chair and gives Megan a big hug. She then kneels down in front of your room and blows you a kiss. 


“Now how about we get back to studying? We’ve got two tests left ahead of us and then we’re free for the summer months! And if you manage to stay awake, I’ll even blow my burps away from your face.” Ashley giggles as she removes the cover of your room and lowers her flat hand into the container. You step into her palm and are quickly carried off into the living room. 


When Ashley picks up your special pillow and places it on the floor, you happen to look over at Megan who is peeking her head into the living room and grinning at you. You’re wondering what she is up to, right up until Ashley lowers you onto the pillow. Once you’re standing on the pillow you notice a fairly faint odor coming off of the fabric. Confused you look over to Megan who quickly blows you a kiss and pulls her head out of the entryway to the living room. Seconds after her head blonde hair disappears, her butt emerges from around the corner, does a little shake and disappears from view.


It takes you a few seconds to piece it together but you come to realize that at some point this morning Megan farted on your pillow, knowing that you would be placed there for a study session. 


As Ashley returns with a textbook and lays it on the floor in front of you, you decide you’re at least going to turn Megan in, even if you’re going to let Alexis get away with her behavior for now.


“Hey Ash, do you think you could flip my pillow over? I think someone may have left her scent on it?” You ask, putting a bit of emphasis on the word ‘someone’. 


“Really?” Ashley asks, lowering her face towards you and taking a deep inhale through her nose.


When she sniffs in through her nose, a strong current of wind lifts you up slightly off your pillow and pulls you towards her nostril. “Ashley don’t!” You scream in a moment of sheer panic.


“Whoops, sorry Max. I almost turned you into a human booger hehehe. But I don’t really smell anything on the pillow.” Ashley says dismissing your concerns about Megan. 


“Well maybe it’s because you and your nose are so gigantic, but at this size I can tell you that she farted in my pillow.” You snap up to her.


“Well sorry Mr. Grouch. I can’t smell anything, even with my gigantic nose.” Ashley says, obviously taken aback by your slightly rude remark. 


“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to snap.” You quickly apologize, not wanting to lose any favor with the one woman you’ve spoken to in the last day who didn’t purposefully try to torture your senses.


“It’s fine, and look on the bright side, at least she didn’t make you sleep in her sock hahaha” Ashley says trying to lighten the mood and reminding you of Megan’s offer from your last study session to let you sleep under her toes.


“Well she actually…” your voice trails off, fearing that you may have said too much.


“What? She actually what?” Ashley asks, curious about your sudden silence.


“Well I actually… umm.. I did sleep in Megan’s sock. Inside her gym bag.” You admit, your gaze dropping down to the pillow.


“You did what? That’s pretty gross man, why would you do that? I mean it was open when I was getting ready and I could smell it at my size, why the hell would you want to sleep in there?” Ashley is very confused by your admission and she is looking for some answers.


“Well it’s not like I wanted to sleep there, she put me in there! And it was disgusting, nothing in that thing wasn’t covered in sweat.” You try to defend yourself.


“Well no shit dummy, it’s a gym bag. I can promise you my workout clothes don’t smell like an apple pie. Now why the hell did she put you in her gym bag?” Ashley sits up, a look of concern on her face. 


“She…” you’re about to fill in Ashley on all the sordid details of the past evening, when you remember Megan’s threat. If you tell Ashley about the face farts, then Megan is going to tell Ashley that you were spying on her in the bathroom. Damnit Megan has you in a bad position but you decide to play it safe for now.


“She won a bet.” You say trying to come up with a convincing lie.


“A bet? What did you bet on?” Ashley presses for more info.


“Uhh we bet on whether or not you were going to bring your date home.” You’re on your back foot trying to come up with a believable lie.


“You guys were betting on my date? And you didn’t think it would go well? So you were betting against me, and you offered to sleep in Megan’s sweaty practice socks if you lost?” Ashley is grilling you now and there was a certain time of irritation in her voice.


You’ve somehow managed to make the situation even worse by lying and now you need to fix the situation immediately.


“No it’s not like that. I just didn’t think you were the kind of person to bring someone home on the first date is all.” You reply, at this point just praying for the conversation to end.


“Oh so I’m a slut because my date went well? I’m confident in my sexuality and my body and that’s something you get to judge me for? What gives you the right? And why the hell would you offer to sleep in her fucking gym bag? You could’ve offered to do her homework or to buy her dinner… he’ll you could’ve just offered to paint her toes or give them a quick sniff. Why would you opt for sleeping in her sock? Do you have a foot fetish or something?” That last accusation caused your blood to freeze. This is it, this is exactly what Alexis was getting at. If you don’t fix this right this second, Ashley might wind up punishing you under her feet too. 


“WHAT?! NO! That’s disgusting, I don’t like feet! It was just a stupid bet, and the sock thing was her idea. In fact if I had won the bet, she agreed to stop trying to get me to smell her feet. I was excited about the notion of not ever having to smell her feet again and I just didn’t think about the consequences. And I’m sorry, I wasn’t judging you, it’s just that I had never heard of this person before and I liked to think that you shared all the important aspects of your life with me.” You’re somewhat proud of your final gambit. You think you may have saved yourself.


“Well I guess I did kind of sprung it on you pretty suddenly. Let me just say this, while I do reserve my right to have some privacy, I will try to keep you informed of bigger changes in our lives.” Ashley says, and you start to think that you may be in the clear. 


“However, I think you owe me a bit of an apology for betting against me in your deal with Megan.” She continues, looking down sternly at you.


“Uhh, right. I’m sorry about that, I want trying to bet against you. And you’ve got to know that I want the best for you.” You reply to your twin, hoping she is satisfied with your apology. 


“Well that’s sweet and all, but that isn’t gonna cut it.” Ashley sits down in front of you, and stretches her leg out until her foot is resting in front of your pillow. She then scrunches her toes down until her giant digits are right in front of your face. “Just one little kiss.” She says looking down on you.


You stare at the massive toe in front of you and consider your options. Either you kiss the toe and finally end this dreadful conversation or you refuse and risk upsetting her. However if you kiss it, you might be playing into Alexis’ plan to brainwash your sister into torturing you. 


Seconds drag on for what feels like hours until you finally lean forward and plant a tiny kiss on the big toe and turn around to go back to studying.


“Maybe he does have a foot fetish” Ashley thinks to herself. She wasn’t serious about you kissing her toes but in about a half a second you planted a tiny little kiss on her giant bare toe. 


As she thinks about the heavy conversation you two just had, Ashley leans forward again and resumes studying with her tiny brother.


 

Chapter End Notes:

I just want to thank you all for reading this story. It's my first foray into writing and the reviews have been great to read. 

 

Thank you all so much!