- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another double chapter posting! I doubt I will be posting over the weekend so I hope that this makes up for that! 

 

Enjoy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been a few days since you kissed Ashley’s foot, and you have absolutely decided that you made a mistake in doing so. She has been acting pretty weird ever since, and you’ve had a good deal of alone time since Ashley has been spending her evenings out with Alexis and Megan has had soccer practice every day this week.

 

As such you’ve spent a good deal of time just bumming around watching Netflix and browsing the Internet. In fact you’ve even been browsing various internet message boards trying to get to know some other RPs. You’ve spent a lot of time talking with people about life hacks for tiny people, plans for the future, and just genuinely getting to know other people who know what it is to try to survive in a world filled with giants and giantesses. 

 

This afternoon was much like the others, except this morning you had taken your last final for the semester. You and Ashley left the exam feeling confident (her much more so than you) that you had both passed. 

 

——-Earlier this morning———-

 

After leaving the exam Ashley suggested going out and grabbing a celebratory cup of coffee at her favorite local coffee place. You happily agreed since you were eager to get to spend some quality time with your sister without needing to study or do housework, etc. 

 

You arrive at the coffee place and Ashley places the order. While you’re sitting on Ashley’s shoulder, you look over at the tiny barista who was standing behind the “Little Bean” counter serving some of the shop’s shrunken customers. While you’re gawking at the adorable woman behind the counter, she happens to look up and meet your gaze. You panic a bit and just crack an awkward smile in her direction. The tiny woman lets out a soft giggle and brushes her hair out of her face, smiling in your direction. Granted, it’s been a while since you last had a girlfriend, but you’re almost positive that was a pretty good signal. While you’re thinking of what if anything you could say to this little beauty, you hear Ashley say “Thank you!” And begin to walk towards a table. 

 

After a couple minutes of idle small talk and question about you thought the answers were on the exam, a normal sized barista walks over to the table and drops off a tray with two normal sized coffee cups.

 

“Well I appreciate a good deal as much as the next person, but I don’t think I can finish this much coffee. I had a pretty big breakfast ya know?” You sarcastically shout up to your sister. 

 

She chuckled at your joke and smiled down at you, god how you loved that smile so much.

 

“Very funny smartass, but yours is right here.” Ashley turns the tray and you see a tiny cup of coffee hidden behind one of the largest cups. You then understand that the barista did not in fact make a mistake, but instead someone was joining you two.

 

As if on cue you hear a voice that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

 

“Heyyy, how's my sexy engineer? How did the test go?”

 

You turn around and see an evil goddess walking towards your table. Alexis steps up to the table and pulls a stool up to sit her ample rear on. 

 

You take a moment to look her over. You’re not sure what the occasion is but she’s is incredibly well dressed for a meet up at a coffee shop. She’s wearing

a pair of navy blue dress pants that are so tightly form fitting that you doubt even you could slide inside them, much less get out. She’s also wearing a black top covered up by a matching navy blue jacket, and she’s adorned with a couple rings, a watch and some earrings, all of which look fairly expensive.

 

“Hey babe, the test went great, it was a piece of cake. And you look amazing. You look like a bad bitch who runs that courtroom.” Ashley complements her girlfriend and leans forward to receive a quick peck on the lips. 

 

Alexis then looks down at the table and notices your tiny form. “Well look who decided to join us at the big girls table! And how is my favorite little man today? I hope you feel as confident about the test as Ashley does.” She gets her face down near the tables surface and blows you a kiss and a wink.

 

“Oh hi Alexis, I didn’t realize we were going to have company. It’s great to see you again.” You lie through your teeth. “And Ashley is right, you look very well dressed this morning, what’s the occasion?”

 

“Well I had a presentation of my own this morning… and I think I crushed it. And even if I didn’t, I’m pretty sure the TA is in love with me. I could’ve skipped the presentation and still passed if I showed up without a bra on hahaha” Alexis winks at your sister who is giggling like a little school girl. She is clearly still quite infatuated with this woman.

 

You then proceed to quietly sip your coffee as the two giantesses chat about their plans for the upcoming weekend. You overhear that Ashley is planning to go visit Alexis at her family’s lake house this weekend and spend a few days out there just relaxing. 

 

After about a half hour of idle chatter and making plans, Ashley and Alexis get up and kiss each other goodbye. You politely wave back to Alexis while she says goodbye to you and walks out the door.

 

Once again alone with Ashley, the two of you head home and get started on your summer vacation.

 

——Present time——-

 

“Alright Max, I gotta head out to the store. I’m gonna grab some stuff for my weekend with Alexis. I’ll be back in a couple hours and I’ll order ya some dinner.” Ashley says as she picks up her keys and hurried to the door. She waves goodbye and leaves you alone in your room.

 

“Great” You think to yourself “I’m going to be stuck with Megan for the entire weekend.” You’re more disappointed in this realization than usual because Megan has grown quite bold in the past few days.

 

She and Ashley had evidently spoken about the lie that you told about losing a wager and condemning you to a sock prison. When Megan learned that you had lied and neglected to tell Ashley about the farting and bury crushing that she had subjected you to, she eagerly went along with the lie. Unbeknownst to you however, Megan used this opportunity to tell some lies of her own.

 

———The day after the shower incident————

 

“Wow Max told you about that? I thought he would’ve been embarrassed about the whole thing haha!” Megan laughs.

 

“Well why the heck would you do that to him? We have rules Megan, you can’t just drop him in your gym bag. That’s gross, I’ve smelled you after a workout and I’m a lot bigger than he is.” Ashley scolds Megan for what happened but she is not nearly as angry or aggressive as she would’ve been in the past.

 

“Hey I just offered up that he would have to sniff my foot if he lost, and I was only half serious. I didn’t think he’d actually do it, let alone suggest that he sleep in the sock.” Megan shrugs he shoulders as she fabricates more stories for Ashley to eat up. “And when I came home and heard all that noise coming from your room, I went to rub it in his face that I had won, but I didn’t actually say he had to do it. He told me that fair was fair and that I could put him in my sock. When I explained to him that it had been sitting in my gym bag all day, he suggested that I just drop him in.”

 

“That’s not the story that Max told me. And why on earth would he ask to sleep in your gym bag? You’ve got some of the worst BO in the world.” Ashley says. She knows that she’s being a bit rude, but also 100% honest.

 

“Okay two things. One: RUDE. Two: between you and me, I think he might have some sort of fetish. Maybe he’s just a guy who likes feet… or maybe it’s sweat that he likes.” Megan suggest, knowing full well that you’ve hated every single time that she’s subjected you to her particular brand of stink.

 

“Ew Megan, that’s disgusting. Who the hell could be attracted to your sweat, or anyone’s sweat for that matter. It’s just… it stinks” Ashley throws up her hands in disbelief. Despite the fact that she had initially considered that you might have a foot fetish… a smelly sweat fetish was a whole other ordeal.

 

“I don’t know, it’s not that unusual you know. Remember that guy Brian that I dated? He would literally beg me to sit on his face after a soccer game. I would run for like 90 minutes, work up a nasty case of swamp ass and plant my big booty right on his face. Tucked his nose right in my ass crack hahaha, what a dork.” Megan smiles, remembering all the fun she had with her ex boyfriend.

 

“Jesus Christ really? That’s so fucked up." Ashley wrinkles her nose in disgust.

 

“You’re gonna judge? I heard some things from behind the door last night. I think you two were hav-“ 

 

“Okay okay, you’ve made your point.” Ashley cuts her off before she can go into too much detail. 

 

“Listen, I’m going to get to the bottom of this. So unless Max admits to ME that he wants to smell your feet, or shoes, or armpits or whatever, then he is off limits for that sort of nonsense.” Ashley then leaves Meg's room to consider this new info. 

 

Meg then lays back on her bed and thinks about the developing situation. Her tiny shrunken brother was just rubbed in her asscrack like a piece of toilet paper, and then forced to smell her sweaty clothes all night. Then once he got the chance to turn her in, he sets himself up for a future of smelly torture at the feet of the “nice sister” all because she might think he likes it.

 

Just thinking about what might happen to little defenseless Max is getting her all riled up. She closes her eyes and proceeds to grab her breast with one hand, while the other hand slides into her panties.

 

———-Present Time————-

 

“Whatever” You think to yourself. “All I’ve got to do is stay away from her for a few days. Maybe I could even catch a ride to visit Mom for a couple days. It’s been a while since you’ve been home.” 

 

However before you make any firm decision on what you’d like to do. Megan steps into the room wearing her practice clothes.

 

“Hey doofus, you hear that Ashley is headed out of town this weekend?” She says grabbing a chair and sitting down in front of your room. She begins to put on a pair of old black Nikes that she tends to wear to the gym, or on her way to and from soccer practice. You decide that it’s a good idea to keep your mouth shut and stay on her good side while she’s got those disgusting sneakers in hand.

 

You look at the blonde giantess outside of your glass enclosure and nod to her before returning your eyes to the screen in front of you.

 

“Hmm I guess someone is a little grumpy.” Megan says taunting her tiny brother. “Did someone not get enough sweaty toes to satisfy is foot fetish? Hahahaha” 

 

This comment makes you turn around and face the giggling titan as she leans forward so her face is nice and close to the walls of your room. 

 

“What the hell are you talking about?” You ask, somewhat nervous that Ashley and Megan has talked about your fabricated bet.

 

 “Oh you didn’t know? Ash and I talked and I found out that you let me off the hook for the quality time we spent together the other night. And now word around the house is that little itty bitty Max has a thing for sissy’s feet.” You can tell that Megan is now trying to rile you up. It’s probably best to not give her the satisfaction.

 

“Whatever Meg, you’re gonna be late for practice.” You say very nonchalantly while turning back to your computer.

 

Megan is a bit disappointed in your lack of response to her taunts, but ultimately decides that you’re right and she doesn’t have much time to play around with you.

 

“Well Mr. Pouty Pants, you’ll be happy to know that we got invited to go visit Ashley for a day or so this weekend.” She says getting up from her seat and collecting all of her gear for practice.

 

“Really? Where are we meeting her?” You ask suddenly a little less frustrated with how your weekend was turning out. 

 

“Alexis has offered to let us come visit them at her cabin. Apparently it’s a pretty awesome spot. Should be fun. We’ll leave after my game on Saturday, sound good?” Megan asks, finally sounding like she gives a damn about your opinion.

 

“Yea Meg, that sounds great. Have fun at practice!” You say as she is walking towards the door.

 

She smiles as she walks out the door, caught a bit off guard by your well wishes. Even after all the crap she’s given Max over the past few days, he still has it in his heart to wish you a good time at practice. She feels a small twinge of guilt, maybe she’s been a little too hard on you lately. She then flexes her toes inside her smelly shoes and chuckles to herself. “Or maybe I haven’t been hard enough,” she thinks to herself as she walks to the car.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapters. As always please leve a review of the story letting me know what you do or don't like about the story.

 

Thanks for reading and enjoy the weekend!