- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a quick look at the relationship Megan had with her ex boyfriend. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been about a year and a half since Max caught the shrinking virus, and Megan’s fascination with shrunken people has never been higher. In the years since she had first learned about humans shrinking down, Megan’s fascination has evolved from a strong curiosity and developed into somewhat of a sexual proclivity.

 

It is then, pure torment for the attractive blonde teenager to have a tiny little plaything so very close to her, yet so very far from her grasp. Mainly because their parents have forbidden Megan from playing her games with her tiny brother. 

 

Megan would spend many of her idle hours patrolling the depths of the Internet for various videos, stories or message boards for giantess themed content. She would picture herself standing above and entire city of tiny little humans, just going through their daily lives. She would approach the city and raise her foot high into the sky, bringing it down swiftly and leaving nothing but an imprint of her foot behind. 

 

In many of these fantasies, she would be greeted by some form of military force hoping to put and end to her reign of destruction. She would dispatch these forces in a variety of different ways, but they always had one thing in common. When dealing with someone who dared to oppose her gargantuan form, Megan always envisioned some sort of smelly torment to break their spirits.

 

She would stuff hordes of soldiers between her toes, seal a tank away in her sweaty pits, or release a toxic fart inside of a tiny toy sized troop truck. These parts of her fantasy always fueled her desire the most. The destruction of cities wasn’t something she ever actually wanted, but to have a shrunken person subjected to the smellier parts of her body…. she wasn’t sure why but it seemed to really rev her engines. 

 

Unfortunately for her, despite having a tiny person in the house, Megan wouldn’t be able to express her desires.

 

The only relief that ever came for the flustered girl was her boyfriend Brian. Brian was a couple years older than Megan, but he seemed like an incredibly nice guys so no one in your family ever really had an issue with the relationship. Especially since your parents recognized that Megan was a gorgeous young woman who, like every other woman in the family, developed very early and warranted an endless amount of attention from all men within a 10 mile radius.. In fact it seemed like have someone at least a little bit more mature spending lots of time with her, seemed to do wonders for her fiery temperament, so Brian lasted the longest out of all the boyfriends. 

 

It was a Friday night and Megan’s soccer team had just won an away game against their rival team, and Megan was absolutely ecstatic. She was so thrilled in fact that she couldn’t even wait until she and Brian had finished the drive home, before she started their away game ritual. 

 

They were only about 5 minutes from the house when Megan leaned out of her seat and started kissing Brian’s neck. Brian remained focused on the road, but it did not take very long for the blood to start rushing towards his rapidly hardening dick. Seeing the bulge forming in his pants, Megan licked his ear and then turned her attention down towards his crotch. It only took her a few moments have his dick out of his pants, and another few seconds until her head was bobbing up and down rhythmically. 

 

Brian reclined his seat back a little farther and instinctively pressed his foot harder into the gas pedal. He was now in a race against the cock….errr clock, trying to make it back to the house before he made a mess on Megan’s face. Despite cutting his five minute drive down to only three minutes, by the time he pulled into the driveway, he knew that he was powerless to get out of this seat until Megan decided that he could get up. So he closed his eyes, reclined his seat and just let this beautiful blonde do what she was so good at. 

 

“Babe I’m close” he whispered, to give her a warning in case she didn’t want to swallow his load, but he knew that when she was in this sort of mood, she always finished strong. Not one to disappoint, Megan increases the speed of her sucking and finishes her boyfriend off with the vigor of a woman who has something to prove. 



“You’re turn baby” Megan says, pulling her head out of Brian’s lap and gathering her bag out of the back seat. “I’m gonna go brush my teeth real quick, you go lie down and get ready for me.”

 

Brian didn’t move, completely paralyzed by the blowjob he had just received. “Babe, I seriously don’t think I can move my legs right now.” He keeps his eyes closed and tries to catch his breath.

 

Megan, not being a very patient girl, began to pout and think of what she could do to get this bastard moving. She then decided to use her usual method of getting her way, and peeled off one of her cleats, followed by the long and sweaty soccer sock that she had just put through the ringer. She then gently placed the sock across her boyfriend’s face so he could breathe deeply from the wet, reeking garment. “Well for every minute that I spend waiting for you, I put one article of clothing in the washing machine. So if you don’t get your ass in there in the next five minutes, then this ass is talking a shower without you.”

 

She then pulls the sock off of Brian’s face and skips to the door, quickly flashing her ass to the stunned man recovering in the vehicle. Megan knew that when she finished brushing her teeth, Brian would be waiting patiently on the bed. She knew this because Brian had confided in her that he was incredibly aroused by both her feet and her ass. And since she had developed an obsession with playing with tiny humans, she was more than willing to oblige him the opportunity to experience her cute feet and round butt. While Brian was getting high off of her natural stench, Megan was imagining her boyfriend at only a few inches tall, getting pressed beneath her feet or between her cheeks. 

 

Sure enough, when she stepped out of the bathroom, Brian was lying on the bed like a good boy, waiting for his goddess to come place her hefty ass on his face. Megan sauntered over to the bed and removed her shirt and bra, letting her surprisingly large breasts get some fresh air. Next came her shorts, leaving nothing on but her spandex booty shorts. Before she climbed up onto the bed, she decided that she was owed a little bit of ass kissing for the phenomenal game that she had played tonight ... literally. She walks over to where her boyfriends head was resting on a pillow and turned her back to him, crossing her arms and letting out a pouty “Hmph,” acting as if she was mad. Brian knew well enough that when she was faking being mad at him, she was looking for him to “grovel” for her attention. He then started to plant a barrage of tiny kisses on the incredibly sexy, but noticeably smelly butt hanging in front of his face. 

 

After Megan felt satisfied that her ass had been payed a proper tribute, she then peels off the sweaty spandex shorts, releasing a wave of tainted air that had been swirling around in her ass crack for who knows how long. And despite needing to physically recoil from the heat and smell coming off of Megan’s ass, Brian pulled as much of the rank air as he could into his lungs. 

 

Hearing Brian breathe so deeply behind her, was like an aphrodisiac for Megan. She knew just how powerful her stench must be right now, and yet her big strong boyfriend was soaking it up like he needed it to survive. She then quickly clambered up onto the bed, and stood with her feet on either side of Brian’s head, giving him a great view of her well maintained pussy and tight little asshole. She then began to lower herself as slowly as she physically could because the both of them loved this slow approach to his face’s demise. 

 

Brian stared up at the goddess who was currently letting her ass drop onto his face like it was the giant New Years Eve ball in Times Square. He could feel his erection reach full mast once again and he desperately hoped that Megan would polish him off again while she was perched on his face and he was eating her out. However, a couple of moments before her ass reached its destination on his head, Brian blacked out.

 

Groggy and confused, Brian awoke in a strange place surrounded by very unfamiliar terrain. His mind raced at a mile a minute as he tried to piece together what had happened. The last thing he remembers was Megan about to sit on his face. Looking around he couldn’t see Megan anywhere, nor could he see anyone else.

 

“Hello? Is anyone here?” he shouted, hoping for someone who might be able to fill him in on what had happened. 

 

Suddenly he heard an incredibly loud thumping sound from somewhere in this strange place, that he was beginning to realize sort of looked like his house. The only problem was that everything was……..

 

“Gigantic” was all that Brian could bring himself to say when Megan came around the corner, only now she was roughly the size of three skyscrapers.

 

“Oh my god finally!” the enormous goddess boomed down to him. As she approached the surface that he was standing on, Brian realized that she looked even bigger up close. She was so big in fact, that he noticed her navel was large enough for him to sleep in.

 

“What the…. What the fuck is going on?” he stammers, still suffering from shock.

 

“Well I grew…. Duh. I’m now the undisputed ruler of the world and you are my tiny little lover.” Megan giggled, toying with her boyfriend who was definitely not having as much fun as her. 

 

“Meg, babe. I’m kinda freaking the fuck out right now. Can you help me? I need to like… go to the hospital or something!” He says, still freaked out beyond belief.

 

“No baby, you can't go to the hospital yet!” she says which begins to make Brian panic even more. “We have the rest of the weekend to play around before I need to get back to class. You obviously won't be going back to work on Monday so lets just hang out for a couple days and then I’ll take you to your parents place on Sunday night.” 

 

“Babe what if I’m in danger? I could get hurt like this!”

 

“Oh relax Brian, my brother is only a tiny bit bigger than you are and I’m good about living in the same house as him.” She says putting her palm down on the table, waiting for her miniscule man to climb on. 

 

Brian hesitantly climbs onto the massive hand and he can instantly detect a familiar odor coming off of her fingers. Additionally He notices that while she is wearing just her bra and the spandex shorts from the game. 

 

“”Babe how long was I out? Did you like get a shower?” he asks.

 

“What's the matter? Do I stink or something?” she asks with a big goofy smile creeping across her face. “Is it my pits?” As she says this, she raises and arm and takes a quick whiff and looks back at Brian.

 

“I can’t tell if it’s me, what do ya think?” Megan then raises her hand up to her armpit so that her palm and fingers for a makeshift cell with one tiny little prisoner. It only takes a moment for Brian to go into sensory overload, as it becomes crystal clear that Megan did not in fact take a shower.

 

When Megan pulls the poor scared man out of her reeking armpit, she is laughing heartily while he is trying desperately to get out.

 

“Babe WHAT THE FUCK?” he screams up.

 

“Oh relax you big baby. If you can’t handle two seconds of my armpit then how are you supposed to survive between my asscheeks?” She looks at Brian, making him realize that she was being serious.

 

“What?! I’m not going in your fucking ass, im like an inch tall.” he shouts up at this increasingly bratty teenager.

 

“Excuse me?” she says instantly, with a sudden anger in her voice. “That’s not how we do this. I just sucked your fucking dick, so nowyou stay under my ass until I cum. That’s always been the deal.”

 

“That was before you could fit me inside your fucking asshole.”

 

“Thats right! You could fit on the inside of my asshole. I could just put you in there until I need to shit you out like any regular dump. But all that I’m asking of you is for you to hold up you’re end of the deal.” She says, not being totally unfair but Brian was still pretty worked up.

 

“Look babe, I’m sorry this is just weird for me. You get that right?”

 

“I know baby but you know that I wouldn't ever actually hurt you right? You know that I’ve always had this giantess fantasy, and let’s be honest, you've got some fetishes too.” she says, causing Brian to become somewhat embarrassed. “I never judged you for putting my sweaty socks in your mouth. And I never told anyone that you begged, begged me to fart on your face.”

 

Brian’s face was now beet red, and he hung his head shamefully. It was true, he was a deviant.

 

“Baby, I never said anything because I love you and I understand having an unusual fetish. All I’m asking is that you use this opportunity for just one little weekend, to make MY fantasy come true. I mean I might never get an opportunity again, but you could make it happen.” 

 

He looked up into her massive puppy dog eyes, and knew that he already didn’t stand a chance. He spoiled her like a princess and this would inevitably be no different.

 

“Besides, you love my butt. Now there's just a lot more of it.” She says playfully.

 

Brian lets out a deep sigh and says “Fine baby. You’re right as always. Just please promise me that once you finish, I get to come back out and we get to talk about this weekend.

“Of course sweetheart!” she says happily jumping up and down, her perky breasts doing the same thing. Megan raced into the bedroom and moments later returned with a small thong in hand. 

 

“What are you gonna do with that?” Brian said, suddenly very, very concerned. 

 

“Well you don't want me to push you all the way into my asshole right? This will keep you snug in case things get a little bumpy down there.” She then pulled off her spandex shorts and stepped her legs into the thong.

 

“Okay babe, I want you to focus on my asshole, and I'll do all the work in the front. This shouldn’t be a problem with the two of us working at it.” Megan said confidently. Then as she pulls the skimpy pair of underwear up towards her torso, she picks up Brian’s tiny body between her two fingers and gently tucks him into the strap of fabric that will shortly be pressed into her sweaty little dirt button. 

 

“Oh and I’d recommend giving it your best effort, I figured you would be happier if I didn’t shower so it’s still pretty swampy back there.” 

 

And without waiting a second to hear Brian’s response, the blonde bombshell pulls the thong up firmly between her cheeks, sealing her little plaything in his new hellish surroundings. To really give him the experience that “he wants,” She then pulls her skin tight spandex shorts back up over her firm mounds. 

 

She can tell that Brian is instantly uncomfortable being surrounded by her potent stench. Feeling his struggles deep between her cheeks is causing her face to feel incredibly flushed. She then grabs some plastic garbage off of the kitchen counter and walks into the kitchen to throw it into the trash can. She drops the refuse in the bin… on top of the two Taco Bell bags that she had dropped in there just before Brian woke up.

 

Megan then strolls over to the couch and plops her hefty hindquarters down on top of a man who first night as an RP is about consist of sucking farts out of his high school girlfriends ass. Once she shifts around and gets comfortable, she idly sticks her hand down the front of her pants and begins to play with her pussy. Fair is fair after all.

 

Megan continuously works her fingers around her pussy lips, but the enthusiasm is definitely lacking. Additionally she can’t stop herself from releasing fart after heinous fart. It seems as though all the fast food tacos aren’t agreeing with her tummy. Because of this fact she just cannot bring herself to get excited. It might also have something to do with the fact that she fingered herself as soon as she found a tiny unconscious Brian lying in a pool of sweat on the bed sheets left by her big booty.

 

“Oh well, it seems like this just isn’t happening tonight. We can try again in the morning.” Megan says to herself as she gets up off the couch.

 

She then gets in bed so that she can wake up nice and refreshed in the morning. She considered taking Brian out from between her cheeks, but she stopped herself because “a deal’s a deal.” Once she gets under the covers, Megan pulls a second comforter on top of her slender body. It might be May, but she doesn’t want to risk getting cold.

 

Several farts later, Megan is fast asleep and Brian is vigorously licking her farting asshole, trying his damndest to bring this girl to orgasm so he can get the fuck out of this disgusting shit smelling prison. 

 

PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT

 

“Goodnight sweetie” she mumbles in her sleep.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Stay tuned for Part 2 of this particular side story. We will learn what could've possibly caused Megan and Brian to break up.

 

Thanks for readingand I hope that adding this chapter out of order didnt throw anyone off too much.

Please leave a review and let me know what you think of the story so far.