- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay everyone! I don't post on weekend but I did spend some time writing so I'll be posting a couple chapters today.

 

I hope you enjoy!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The weekend has finally arrived! Thursday night Ashley left to get a head start on her weekend with Alexis. And you were left alone with Megan until Saturday. Surprisingly though it was a fairly pleasant couple of days. The two of you ended up watching a couple movies together and when you were enjoying some alone time, she didn’t do anything to mess with you. Perhaps most surprisingly was when she passed gas at dinner one night, she even apologized rather than her usual habit of offering to tuck you under her meaty cheeks.


You didn’t want to jinx it but you were becoming hopeful that the events of the other night were just a bad combination of drinking, pent up frustrations and unusual circumstances. That being said, you would be much more comfortable about spending time around Alexis if you had both of your sisters on your team.


Well today is the day, you take a little road trip with Megan. You’ve got a couple days worth of clothes packed up, along with plenty of snacks and water. You’ve google the address and it appears that you’ll be on the road for about 3 and a half hours, excluding any stops for bathroom breaks.


As you wait in the living room, Megan comes down the hall dressed in your college’s team uniform. “Ready to go short stuff?” She asks, picking up her bag and lowering her hand down for you to climb on.


“I was born ready blondie” you shout up to the gigantic athlete while stepping into her palm. You can smell the faint aroma of strawberries now that you have stepped into her palm. It appears that she has applied a bit of lotion to her hands. You're genuinely grateful that she seems to be making a conscious effort to smell nice for your sake. 


The two of you then hop into Megan’s car and she drives you both onto campus. Once you arrive, Megan drops you off at the RP recreation booth as she heads off to meet up with her team. You hang out in the specialty protected area with all of the other RPs who are on campus to either just hang out and socialize or participate in various school sponsored events like watching sporting events.


The great part about the RP rec center is that not just anyone can get inside. The only person who can access the space is a single employee assigned to the rec center at that time, and they can only open the first entryway room where RPs can be dropped off or picked up. This amount of privacy from giant humans gives you a sense of serenity that you really don’t get anywhere else. 


While waiting for the players to take the field you idly chat with some of the other folks waiting around, when out of the corner of your eye you spot a familiar face. Sitting alone in the corner of the room, you see the pretty barista from the coffee shop a couple days ago. She’s sitting down looking at her phone, and she appears to be waiting to watch the game as well. 


You work up every bit of courage that you have inside you and casually stroll over to where the beautiful woman was quietly sitting.


“Uh hi, do you mind if I sit here?” You ask, more nervous than you’ve been in quite a while.


“No of course not, I’d enjoy the company.” She says, her face seemed to light up when she noticed you standing before her.


“Great, it’s always nice to have someone to talk with. My name is Max by the way.”


“Liz. It’s a pleasure to meet you Max. Are you here to watch the soccer game?” She asks. You notice that she is making a good deal of eye contact with you, and it’s filling you up with self confidence. 


“Yea, my sister is a starter so I’m out here to support her.” 


“Aww how sweet of you, it’s nice to hear that you’ve got a good relationship with your sister. Is that who you came into the coffee shop with the other day?” She asks. Confirming your idea that she was eyeing you then too.


“Umm no actually, that was my twin sister Ashley. Megan is my other sister, the blonde down there number 7.” You say pointing out that the girls had just taken the field. 


You and Liz continue chatting back and forth as the game begins. For the next 80 minutes or so the two teams battle it out and the score is tied 3-3. It was a pretty fun game to watch and you were ecstatic to see that Megan scored two goals for her team. Liz was pretty excited for you as well because when Megan scores her second goal, Liz jumps up and places her hand on your shoulder.


“Oh my god she is amazing Max, look at her go!”


“Yea she’s pretty good at what she does, that’s for sure” you reply, focused on Liz’s small hand resting on your shoulder.


When you return your focus to the game you notice that Megan once again has the ball and there is only about a minute left in the game. You’re heart is racing as your sister dribbles last several opponents moving quickly towards the enemy goal. 


However before Megan gets a chance to put a shot on goal, an opposing midfielder quickly runs up behind Megan and manages to step in front of her and get the ball away. As this young woman turns and pushes in the other direction, Megan sprints after her. In a matter of seconds the two of them have managed to cross back to the home teams side of the field, when Megan makes an attempt to steal the ball back for herself. Unfortunately the enemy player sees Megan’s attempt and through some pretty impressive footwork, she easily steps around Megan, who get caught up in her own feet and trips to the ground. Another couple of seconds later, the girl from the other team takes a last second shot on goal that, by some miracle, manages to hit the top corner of the goal and soars into the back of the net. With only four seconds left on the clock, the home team is left with a sour mood when time runs out and the enemy team is left victorious.


The mood in the spectator room has also dropped off significantly, as you look over to Liz who has an empathetic look on her face.


“Ohh that sucks, I really thought they were gonna win that.” She says, her shoulders slumped a bit in disappointment. “Well it was still a great game, and I had a really fun time watching with you Max.” She places her hand on your leg when she says your name.


“Yea I had a great time Liz. It was amazing getting to know you, and I’d like to see you again sometime. Maybe we can grab coffee?” You ask, a split second before you remember that she works in a coffee shop. “Or not coffee, maybe dinner or something. I don’t know.” You can’t stop yourself from rambling now.


“That sounds really nice Max. Let me give you my IM name” she giggles at your nervous mannerisms and takes your phone to input her info.


Unfortunately miniature phones don’t work the same way that regular cell phones do, so they don’t allow for texting or calling without an active internet connection. 


“Cool I’ll shoot you a me-“ 


Suddenly you are cut off by a voice coming over the PA system. “Max Reed you have a visitor at the entrance”


“Oh Megan must be outside already, I kinda figured she would be with the team for a bit.” You say a bit disappointed that your time with Liz is coming to a close.


“Oh, okay then.” She says clearly a bit disappointed as well. “Well shoot me a message sometime and we can get together.” She says mustering up a big smile that just melted you to your core. 


“Of course, I’ll definitely be reaching out to you this week! I’m gonna be out of town for the next day or so but I’ll call when I’m back. Again, thanks so much for watching the game with me.” You reach step forward and embrace Liz in a gentle hug, to which she responds by squeezing her arms quite tightly around you.


“Bye Max! Have fun!” She says as you walk back towards the entrance of the rec center. You look back over your shoulder to see this beautiful barista still standing there waving at you. 


You’ve got a big goofy smile on your face the entire walk back to the entrance way and you’re stomach feels like it’s full of butterflies. When you reach the entrance room, you press the button on the intercom and speak your name into the speaker. 


Then a teenage employee of the school pulls off the ceiling to the room and you look up to see Megan looking sweaty, exhausted, and very annoyed. She doesn’t say a word when she lowers her hand into the room and you step into her palm to be carried away. 


Megan then closes her fist around you and begins carrying you to the car, rather than placing you on her shoulder. It’s very clear to you that her mood has taken a hit because of the loss and you’re wanting to console her but currently you’re feeling a bit trapped in her giant fist. 


“Uhh it was a good game Meg, I was really proud of you!” You shout up, hoping you can improve her mood a bit.


“Yea really funny smart ass.” Megan spits down to you, clearly too pissed off to be reasoned with.


“I’m being serious, it was an intense game and you scored twice. I thought you were gonna get a third until that other girl-“


“Where the fuck are my keys” Megan shouts angrily to no one in particular. She begins patting herself down, searching for keys in her uniform that doesn’t have any pockets.


Then suddenly she drops her bag on the ground and kneels down to search through it. And then in order to free up a spare hand, she lifts up one of her arms and unceremoniously presses you into the armpit of her shirt. You don’t have any time to protest before her arm comes back down and you’re sealed in a tomb of rampant body odor.


Not again, not this again. You were having such a good time with Megan lately and now she has one bad game and stuff you in her reeking pits? What the fuck is wrong with her? And why does she need to take it out on you?


After a couple minutes of marinating in your sisters wretched armpit, you are pulled back into the glorious fresh air.


“What the fuck Megan, that was fucking gross” You say spitting her sweat out onto her fingers.


Megan opens the door to the car and throws all of her crap in the passenger seat. After climbing into the drivers seat she just sits there for a few seconds staring at you. You can see droplets of sweat still forming on her forehead and you know that her body is still overheating quite a bit. 


“Look I know you’re pissed off about the loss but you can’t just drop me in your armpit like that. It’s disgusting.” You scold your giant sister. However this time you think about what happened the last time you tried to discipline the massive young woman. 


Still saying nothing Megan just continues to stare at you with a look of pure anger in her eyes. Slowly she just raises her other arm above her head and your eyes are drawn to the smelly prison you has just escaped from. 


You just sit quietly waiting for what is going to happen next. Too afraid to move a muscle, until suddenly you are carried over to Megan’s sweaty pit. This time however, she uses her fingers to adjust the sleeve of her shirt until you’re face to face with her massive bare armpit. The raw smell coming off from her sweaty skin is making you sick to your stomach and you want to just cry. 


“Meg please! Why are you doing this to me? I’m sorry for whatever I did, I just want us to go back to being friends. Please” You whimper pathetically. Normally you would be more stern with your bratty mood swinging sister, but you’ve been down this road before and her armpits are some of the worst smelling torture that she could subject you to. Especially since you’re pretty sure that she didn’t bother with deodorant this morning. 


“Lick” She says simply, holding your face so incredibly close to her pit.


“What? Lick your armpit? No fucking way, that’s insane.” You shout up in protest. She has clearly lost her mind if she thinks that you’re gonna lick her smelly pit.


Without another word, she pushes your face directly into her pit and then lowers her arm again sealing you in. While you marinate in her stink, she starts the car and begins to drive away.


You can’t tell exactly how long it’s been but you definitely regret not listening to her now. The heat in her underarm is downright unbearable and you’re pretty sure that you’ve forgotten what regular air is.


Eventually the arm is lifted up and you can feel the cool air at the back of your neck. However you didn’t actually fall down. As you try to push yourself off from your sisters skin, it becomes obvious that you’ve been stuck to her skin from the dried sweat. 


“Well if you want to stay there, I’ll let you.” You hear Megan say, still quite a bit of irritation in her voice.


Furiously you try to trash your way off of your sisters sticky skin. After pushing yourself off with every last drop of strength that you have in your tiny being, your skin finally become unbound from hers and you go tumbling out of her armpit and into her palm. 


You look up at your evil captor, and she returns a cold and unfeeling gaze back towards you. You have no idea what caused such a sudden shift in her demeanor.


After a few moments of tense silence, Megan simply raises you up to her face and glares daggers down into your tiny soul and speaks one word that takes the wind from your lungs.


“Lick”


 

Chapter End Notes:

What? You guys didnt think Megan was just suddenly gonna be a good girl did you? :)

 

Thanks for reading everyone! Please leave a review of what you did or didnt like and keep on reading!