- Text Size +

Well the seeds have been planted. You’re continuing to do your part, and Ashley definitely thinks something weird is going on. You overheard Megan talking to Ashley about the ride down. She told her it was your idea to ride down in her gym shoes and that you had actually insisted that she skip showering and changing so you could “get to the cabin sooner.” Megan of course told Ashley that she figured that you just needed an excuse to keep her feet nice and smelly. 


Rage built up inside you. You can’t believe that you’re letting her convince Ashley that you’re some kind of pervert. You want nothing more than to tell Ashley that Megan is a lying bitch and Alexis is no better. She could carry you to safety and leave these two bitches here to torment themselves.


As if she could read your mind, Megan looks over her shoulder and repositions herself so that her back is to you. She then pulls her shorts up nice and tight so that her ass is swallowing almost all of the fabric. You’ve seen the devastation that her ass could cause so you push the thought of escape out of your mind. Gotta stay focused on the goal at hand.


You turn your gaze back to the television in front of you. Maybe whatever home makeover bullshit the girls have been watching can help take your mind off of things.


“I don’t know, I just don’t understand it. How can he enjoy the smell of feet? It doesn’t make sense.” Ashley quietly asks Megan.


“Well you gotta look at their point of view.” Alexis says, joining into the conversation that is still within your earshot. “Shrinkies don’t get a whole lot of action, and so they get all this sexual tension built up inside them. So without a partner of their own to relieve all this tension, they end up developing unusual relationships with the people they spend all their time with. I mean you and your sister are definitely the hottest people he sees on a day to day basis.”


“Is true, we’re pretty fuckin hot.” Megan says, causing all the girls to chuckle.


“Why don’t you use this weekend as a little experiment? For the next couple days, the three of us are going to test the boundaries of his perversions, and by the time you go home, maybe he’ll be comfortable enough to be honest with you about it.” Alexis suggests. Her plan seems to be falling into place, all she needs now is for you to play your part well.


After another several minutes of hushed chatter between the trio of gorgeous giantesses, all three of them saunter over to the living room and take a seat. 


Ashley and Megan are seated on either side of you and Alexis is sitting in the large recliner on the other side of the room. You look up at the two girls sitting on either side of you and you feel incredibly vulnerable. Typically you make it a point to sit on the armrest of a chair or on some sort of elevated position. This is because it drastically reduces the amount of time that you spend underneath an unaware giantesses ass. Alexis however has instructed you to sit directly on the center of any seat to increase the chance that Ashley crushes you with her “sexy ass” as Alexis phrased it.


You look up at Ashley who looks down at you, giving you a little smile, but something definitely seems off. Ashley then pulls her legs up underneath her and places her feet so that they’re only a few inches away from you. You look down at her pink ankle socks and see that, while they do look like a clean pair of socks, there’s a bit of dark discoloration on the sole. Perhaps the floors in this house aren’t the cleanest.


You look up at Alexis on the other side of the room who smiles her signature sadistic grin and raises an eyebrow, silently asking you what you’re going to do next. After a heavy sigh you try to quietly and nonchalantly shift a little bit closer to Ashely’s feet. 


“At least her feet aren’t super sweaty.” You say to yourself, trying to find some sort of dignity in your life. 


“Jeesh Ashley, your pretty much stepping on Max. You’re gonna stink him right off the couch.” Megan says, clearly trying to bait you into defending the smell of your twin sisters feet.


Apparently Megan doesn’t see any reason to be subtle about this whole thing so here it goes. 


“Oh please, her feet smell like roses compared to your nasty toes.” You shout up in defense of Ashley. 


“Roses huh? Well if you like em that much, get your face in there!” Megan says pushing this situation to its logical end.


You know better than to disobey something that Megan or Alexis ask you to do, so you solemnly walk over to Ashley’s cute pink socks, and look up to her face one last time before your shame yourself. You hope and pray that maybe she will pull her feet away and just refuse to participate in this charade. But you have no such luck Ash she looks down at you and flexes her slender toes in the sock.


You look back down, take a deep breath and then bury your face in the toe part of the sock. You leave your head submerged here for a few seconds, when you feel her toes squeeze your head a little bit. You try to pull your head off of her toes but it seems as though Ashley is now holding you hostage. Thankfully her feet don’t reek (possibly because you’ve built up a tolerance recently) but it’s still very uncomfortable.


Eventually Ashley releases your head and you’re sent tumbling backwards and end up lying on your back. You look around and see all three giantesses staring at you. Ashley is the first one to break the silence.


“Well how was it?” She asks, genuinely curious.


“Smells just fine to me.” You say. You see Ashley smile a bit, apparently pleased with the compliment.


“Well take a whiff of this for comparison.” You hear Megan say before a giant foot appears directly above you. Slowly her gigantic led starts to lower towards you, at speed that would allow you to get out of the way. However you know that she is expecting you to stay out and just accept your fate. 


Slowly the foot descends and makes contact with your body. Megan’s sock is not at all like Ashley’s. Mainly because it is somehow already sweaty and disgusting smelling. How is that even possible? She changed as soon as you both got here, so it’s not logically possible for her socks to be this gross. 


“Whatever, I can handle this. I’ve just gotta make it through the weekend.” You think to yourself.


Moments later the large foot is lifted off of your tiny frame. And are greeted by Ashley’s gigantic face looking down at you. She moves closer to your body to get a good look at you.


“Well it looks like he’s still breathing. Are you okay Max?” She asks before taking a couple sniffs of the air around you. “Megan how is it possible that your feet always smell so bad? You just changed didn’t you?”


“Haha yea I forgot to bring clean socks, I just grabbed some from the hamper. But they’re not that bad, are they Max?” Megan says looking down at you with a look of pure joy written on her face. 


You grit your teeth, but you’re not about to give up now.


“They aren’t that bad. I mean they don’t smell as good as Ashley’s feet, but I’ve certainly smelled worse.” You say, and technically you aren’t lying.


“Oh so her feet smell good? You hear that Ashley? You can bottle up your foot sweat and sell it as perfume.” Megan jokes, laughing loudly at her own joke. You look up at Ashley who is now blushing and giggling.


“Well if we’re being fair I think he need to take quick sniff of Alexis’s feet. That way he can tell us which one he likes the best!” Ashley says, laughing as she looks over to her barefoot girlfriend. You can’t believe that Ashley is now suggesting that you volunteer to smell someone’s feet. You could understand it from Megan and pretty much expect it from Alexis but not Ashley. Shoe couldn’t have turned on you this quickly.


“Well what do you say Maxxy poo? Do you wanna come over here and take a quick sniff? Unless you’ve had enough sweaty lady feet for one day.” Alexis says. She even offered you an out, but knew that you were too smart to take it.


“Well I guess fair is fair.” You say, not falling into her trap. “Can someone bring me over there? I’d hate to keep a lady waiting while I climb down off the couch.”


Suddenly Megan launches up off the couch and dashes towards the door. You’re confused and paranoid about what she is up to. After a few seconds she comes back around the corner with a shoe in hand.


“Here you are sir, hop in this luxurious shuttle and I’ll guide you over to Alexis’ pretty toes, post haste.” Megan says in a ridiculous British accent, eliciting a laugh from the other girls.


You roll your eyes and jump down into the shoe. The landing is soft and you notice that the shoe doesn’t smell nearly as bad as you thought it would be. You press your palms against the insole and feel that while it is a bit damp, it’s not quite the ocean of sweat that was inside of Megan’s gym shoes. The shoe then begins to fly around the room as you assume that Megan is delivering you to Alexis on a smelly platter.


Moving up and down, from side to side, and you’re pretty sure you might’ve done a loop-de-loop too. You’re beginning to feel some motion sickness, and pray that Megan just brings you over to Alexis so you can smell the bitches feet and get it over with.


Suddenly the shoe stops and you look out through the opening but you can’t see anything but the ceiling. 


“Excuse me Ma’am but is this your glass slipper?” Megan says, continuing her stupid British accent. You’re not sure what she’s up to but this Cinderella parallel makes you nervous. 


“Only one way to find out.” You hear a voice say, but you don’t want it to be true. It was Ashley and it sounds like she’s about to…


Before you can finish your thought, a familiar pink sock starts to slither its way into the mouth of the shoe. Moments later Ashley’s foot plows over your body and comes to rest in the sneaker. This is much less comfortable than simply burying your head in her toes, because now the massive weight of her gigantic foot is pushing you roughly into the damp insole of the shoe. 


Eventually Ashley pulls her foot out of the shoe and you roll back into the heel area, looking out into the room where three enormous women sit laughing at your predicament. Before you can get your bearings, the shoe starts to move incredibly erratically again. 


When the rollercoaster finally comes to a halt you sit and wait for the next foot to crush you. 


“My lady would you like to try on this slipper?” Megan continues.


“Well if you insist.” Alexis says, peering down into the shoe and seeing your pathetic little body at the mercy of her feet. Alexis takes the shoe from Megan and tilts it so that you roll down into the toe section. Once you’re all the way down, Alexis quickly stuffs her bare feet into the shoe. Evidently she is less interested in teasing you, than she is in squashing you.


Once you’re stuck beneath her toes, she hops up off of the recliner and does few dance moves. She swirls around one one foot, placing all of her weight on top of you. She finishes her pirouette with a firm slap on her ass and a wink to your twin sister. Ashley, while turned on by the shapely ass of her lover, is concerned that her twin brother will be reduced to a red pulp under Alexis’ foot. Fetish or no, she wouldn’t ever want you to get hurt. 


“Oh my god Alexis you’re going to crush him, you can’t stand on him like that! Take him out right now.” Ashley demands, taking a firm stance to protect your well-being.


“Babe it’s okay.” Alexis says, walking over to Ashley to wrap her up in a tender embrace. “Tinies are basically indestructible, I mean if you really wanted to get rid of him you could, and I wouldn’t leave one outdoors where an animal could scoop them up, but you could pretty much swallow Max and he would come out just fine. I mean it would probably take a day or two and he’ll smell pretty bad, but he would be good as new!”


“Wait, really?!” Both Megan and Ashley day in unison. Evidently they were so busy keeping you safe that they hadn’t been given an opportunity to find out that an RPs physical endurance was inversely correlated to their size. 


“How did you two not know about this?” Alexis asks. “Oh my god, you can have so much more fun with Max when you toss your inhibitions to the wind.”


“I don’t know if I want to have fun with Max if it means hurting him.” Ashley says still concerned for your safety. 


“Didn’t you hear her?” Megan adds in. “Max is more durable than we are! You could finally bring him with you when you run that thanksgiving 5K.” 


“Meg I’m not gonna keep him in my shoe during a race that long!” Ashley thinks about how rough that would be for you.


“I didn’t say shoe. Maybe you tuck him between those bubbly cheeks.” Megan responds slapping Ashley in the ass.


“Knock it off Meg that’s twice as gross.” Ashley says sternly, not even entertaining the idea. 


“I don’t know babe, I’ve been back there and I think it’s pretty hot.” Alexis says, knowing that flattery will get her a long way with Ashley who is now blushing like crazy. “Listen let's all go grab some lunch in town and we can talk about whether Max should go in Ashley’s shoes or up her cute pooper!” 


Ashley rolls her eyes, and heads over to the door. “Well let’s get Max out of there so he can have some food.”


“Cmon Ash, let him stay there for a while. We can take him out later if he wants to.” Alexis says putting on her other shoe. 


“Ugh, fine. But he comes out to eat with us at the restaurant.” Ashley begrudgingly agrees.


Alexis does a happy little jump and closers her increasingly sweaty toes around you. The three girls head out the door to enjoy a day in town, while you get to “enjoy” Alexis’ rank feet.


 

Chapter End Notes:

It appears that Ashley is willing to test if Max really doeshave some sort of fetish. Stay tuned because things will escalate pretty quickly in the coming chapters.

 

As always I hope that you've enjoyed the story so far. I'm having a ton of fun writing it, and reading the reviews makes it that much easier to continue.

 

Thanks for all the suport!