- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone, I wanted to take a quick minute to let everyone know that I've been writing some more flashback type chapters that I will be adding to the story. However they will not necessarily be getting placed at then end. For instance I might place a new "memories" chapter after chapter 9, which will push all the other chapters forward. So be sure to look in the chapter list for anyting marked *NEW*, since I do not want to place all of the flashback chapters back to back at the end. 

 

I ended up getting carried away with writing the main story and neglected to add in the flashbacks the way I initially wanted to.

 

Now back to the story!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You’re in complete agony stuck under Alexis’ toes. She won’t stop flexing her toes on you and the amount of sweat her foot is producing is rivaling that of Megan’s foot. You can hear bits and pieces of the conversations and it appears that the girls have taken some time to do some shopping in the touristy town near Alexis’ lake house. 

 

In another life you’d be happy spending a day shopping with these three gorgeous women. You love your sister’s and just getting the chance to spend time with them always filled your heart with joy.

 

But that was not what you were doing now. Sure you spent several hours of a warm summer day walking around visiting different stores and sites with the ladies. However, you spent all of your time stuck under the disgusting toes of your least favorite person in the world. Instead of filling your heart with joy, you were filling your mouth with foot sweat. 

 

As if your prayers had been answered, the warden of your cell pulled her foot out of the shoe and dumped your puny body into her palm. Once your eyes adjusted to the light you see three beautiful faces starting down at you with wide smiles plastered across their faces. 

 

“Well how was the ride short stack? I can feel my toes getting pretty greasy down there. You sure it wasn’t too smelly for ya?” Alexis asks holding back a hearty laugh. She then holds up her shoe for the other two girls to confirm how bad the shoe smells. Apparently neither of the girls is interested in experiencing what you’ve gone through. Hypocrites.

 

“All jokes aside Max, are you alright? That had to be rough.” Ashley says, with genuine concern in her voice.

 

You look up at all three faces before responding. “No no it’s fine. It’s all in good fun right.” You lie to her face. 

 

“Well you two get us all a table, I’m going to take Max into the bathroom and get him cleaned up.” Ashley says to the other gigantic women. She gently lifts you out of Alexis palm and carries you over to the ladies bathroom.

 

Once in the ladies room Ashley sets you down on the sink and begins to run some warm water. You strip off your clothes down to your boxers and get ready for an emergency shower. 

 

“So tell me for real, no one else is here so you can be honest with me, do you really like feet? I mean Alexis was barefoot and it’s hot as hell out there today. And Megan said you rode out here in her gym shoes. Those things are rancid.” Ashley says, pulling a small bottle of body wash out of her handbag. 

 

You take a drop of the soap and begin lathering yourself up. All alone in the bathroom, you think that perhaps you could end this whole thing right now. You tell Ashley what Alexis and Megan have done to you and then you’re home free. But in the back of your mind you consider the things that Megan said. If you blow her in and she ever gets a hold of you, she’ll push you’re small defenseless body up her ass and you may never get back out.

 

“Seriously Ashley it’s fine.” You decide to play it safe.

 

“You keep saying it’s fine, but what does that mean? Do you like it? You like feet? Or sweat, or butts, or bad smells? Explain it to me. I want to understand. You’ve never told me about this.” She pushes you for more information.

 

“Well Ash it’s.. I’ve just…. its complicated.” You’re not sure what to say now. How do you satisfy her, without pissing off Megan and letting Ashley fall for all of Alexis’ tormenting. 

 

“Well we’re gonna sit here until we talk about it.” It’s clear that Ashley isn’t going to give up on this so you need to think of something fast.

 

“Look Ash, it’s nothing too complicated. You and Megan are the two women who I spend all of my time with. I don’t really date or anything like that and I don't know… I just developed some weird feelings for you two. Look if it makes you uncomfortable then you don’t need to get involved. ” You’re just trying to end this conversation as fast as possible. 

 

“Well look I’m not one to judge. I was a bit weirded out, being your sister and all, but I guess you don’t really get to go out and hit on girls at the bar do you? Look if you want to smell feet or whatever then I’ll play along. I know that Alexis and Megan are already on board with giving you the works, so just promise me that if any of us do something that you don’t like, then you’ll tell me. Deal?”

Ashley asks. She still doesn’t quite understand how you can be turned on by bad smells but it’s the least she could do for someone that she cares about.

“Great, thanks Ash.” You say, a bit disappointed that she might start treating you the way Megan does. But you’re not about to risk ruining your future just yet.

 

“Alright well let’s get you back out there. Oh yea I got you a new outfit while we were out today. I figured yours might be a bit uhhhh, sweaty?” Ashley pulls a new shirt and a pair of shorts out of her bag. “Unless you plan on taking a ride back in Alexis’ shoes. I’ll hold on to these if you’re gonna be getting all gross again.”

 

“Uhh well, I’d like to grab some food with you guys… if you don’t mind. And the new outfit will probably be a bit more comfortable than my sweat soaked clothes.” You say, eager for at least a brief respite from the torment.

 

“Okay short fry, let’s get you some food. And do you want me to grab you a drink at the bar or would you prefer to drink sweat out of my girlfriends toes?” She asks sarcastically.

 

“You know I actually filled up on foot sweat so I think a beer would be great.” You joke. Well it’s not actually a joke since your stomach is pretty filled with Alexis’ putrid sweat.

 

You return to the restaurant floor and you enjoy a fairly pleasant lunch with your two sisters and Alexis. The conversation is fairly pleasant and surprisingly you don’t have to discuss your fabricated obsession with female body odor at all. After everyone has eaten, the three of you leave the restaurant and begin the walk back to the cabin near the lake.

 

Partway through your trip back to the cabin Alexis begins to complain that her stomach is starting to bother her. 

 

“Ughhhhh I knew that burger was way too greasy. It’s making me feel bloated as hell.” She complains while holding her stomach. “I feel like I’m gonna burst.”

 

“Well I told you that was gonna happen. Now you’ve got to suffer the consequences.” Ashley says, scolding her gassy girlfriend.

 

“Well I’m not the only one who’s gonna suffer. You’re gonna get a hell of a Dutch oven tonight. Hahaha” Alexis jokes placing her hands on her ample ass.

 

You already don’t like where this conversation is headed.

 

“Well it seems like little Max stands to suffer the most with a gassy giantess around hahah.” Megan shouts before you get a single second to change the conversation. 

 

Goddamnit.

 

“Hahaha oh that’s right. Well what do you say Maxxy boy? Wanna hop in? Hurry up I think I’ve got one knockin on the back door.” Alexis turns her butt towards Ashley and pulls her leggings out away from her plump cheeks. 

 

“Now hold on a damn second!” Ashley chimes in. “No one is farting on Max.”

 

“Thank god!” You think to yourself. Ashley has chimes in and saved you without you needing to say a word.

 

“Unless Max gives the go ahead. We talked about it in the restaurant and I need to hear his consent before anyone does anything to my brother.” She adds, dashing your hopes away.

 

Alexis’ face lights up. “Well Max what do you say? Do you want to jump into the back of my panties? I’ll warn you… it’s still about twenty minutes until we get back to the cabin and I WILL dropping some of the worst farts you have ever experienced. So are you interested?” Alexis asks. She has put so much emphasis on how agonizing the experience will be, and she can come right out and say it because the only person in the world who could save you, thinks that you have some sort of stink fetish. You’re life is officially a cruel joke.

 

“Well Max, if Alexis’ ass doesn’t interest you, then you could spend some time in here.” Megan says rubbing her firm buttcheeks very sensually. “And I don’t know if it’ll compare to Alexis but I could probably squeeze out a fart for you.” It seems that while she sounds playful,she’s really reminding you of the consequences of disobeying your new slave driver.

 

You take a deep breath and look down from Ashley’s shoulder. Hundreds of miles below, you see Alexis’ daunting crack. In reality it’s no more than a foot or so away, but to you it seems as though you are jumping off the edge of the world directly into hell. You don’t want to do this. More than anything else you don’t want to do this. But you know that the alternative is risking a lifetime on the wrong side of Megan’s sphincter.

 

“Well it’ll be better than sitting here and listening to you hens prattle on about whatever nonsense you’ve been talking about.” You say, trying to play off your building rage as a bit of humor.

 

“Oh really? Is that what you think?” Ashley says, playfully acting like she was offended by your remark. 

 

Ashley picks you up off of her shoulder and dangles you by your hands. She then crouches down so that both you and her face are even with Alexis asscrack. Even from where you’re being held, you can smell the odor coming out of this giant woman’s behind. It appears that Ashley can smell the stench as well and shoots you a wide grin.

 

“Well I would hate to keep you from a more interesting conversation with Alexis’ smelly butt. Have fun ya little weirdo!” Ashley plants a big kiss on your face before lowering you closer to the rank butt of her sexy lover.

 

Before completely dropping you in, Ashley hesitates for a moment and then grabs a hold of Alexis’ thong and pulls it away from the meaty cheeks too. You realize that your situation has just gone from bad to worse. If you don’t do something now, you’re going to be pushed directly up against her sweaty puckered hole.  

 

“Wai-“ is all that you get to say before Ashley drops you with a giggle, and you tumble down into the raunchy ass crack of your sweaty tormentress. 

 

“If you need to chicken out, just give Alexis a nice firm bite and we’ll get you out of there.” She whispers into her girlfriends big booty. 

 

“Maybe you should give him a quick kiss.” Alexis says pushing her butt outwards so it backs into Ashley’s face. 

 

Giving a playfully mean look up to her girlfriend, Ashley rises up from her crouched stance and places both hands on Alexis’ firm cheeks. Ashley leans in behind her girlfriend and plants a quick kiss on her cheek (on her face that is) and then quickly grabs the waistband of her leggings and yanks them up nice and high.

 

This surprise wedgie caused Alexis to let out a quick and very loud yelp, that would’ve made you laugh…. if it didn’t cause your face to get pressed directly into her asshole. Ashley’s innocent prank on her girlfriend accidentally caused her brothers head to get lodged into a greasy shithole. 

 

“Run Megan!” Ashley shouts between hearty laughs as both she and her sister take off running towards the cabin.

 

“You bitch!” Alexis shouts, reaching her hands into her pants to remove the leggings from her asscrack. She laughed inwardly though. While the prank caused a bit of mild discomfort in her ass, she also felt something slide into her tender asshole and that something then began to thrash about violently. She felt an intense wave of arousal wash over her when this tiny man had his head forcefully introduced into the smelliest part of her body. Her deep inner desire to dominate any man who dares to cross her path was being fulfilled in the best way. She felt so proud of the fact that she had convinced this tiny idiot to jump to her buttcrack by choice, before his sister, his own flesh and blood, decided to push him so far into her crack that his head would get lodged in her rectum.

 

While her fingers were down there fixing her leggings, she decided to slide her thong out of the way and find your tiny body. Once her slender fingers locate your body, she pulls you out of her anus. You breath deeply trying to fill your lungs with air. You honestly don’t care if you’re breathing in this evil bitches ass stench. It’s far more pleasant outside the anus than it is in the other side. 

 

Pfffffffttttttt

 

Almost as if she sensed the slightest bit of happiness caused by you getting removed from her asshole, Alexis unleashes a horrible fart all over your tiny body. The putrid concoction assaults every sense that you have. You can obviously smell the rancid air that has been swirling around her guts for the past several hours, but you can also taste the wretched flavor of her bowels, you can hear the ringing in your ears left by the loud fart, you can feel the tiny flecks of gunk that spewed out of her ass and covered your face and body, and for a brief moment you could see the monstrous gaping hole that just subjected you to the worst fart ever known to mankind. 

 

Once Alexis is satisfied that you’ve had enough time to appreciate her tasty brew, she pushes you back into her sphincter. Only this time she doesn’t push you headfirst, but instead she pushed your feet inside of her. She continues to push until you’re buried up to your shoulders in her asshole. 

 

Content with where you are, Alexis pulls her fingers out of her butt and starts racing towards the two girls who have gotten a sizeable distance away. While jogging towards your sisters, Alexis release a couple more farts on your pathetic body. And now with nothing but your head emerging from her right little hole, you have nothing to do but soak in the foul, tainted winds pouring out of her. “Hope you’re having fun little guy! Come later tonight, MY ass will be the least of your problems.” Alexis says quietly to herself. And not even you can hear her… for obvious reasons.

 

Eventually Alexis catch’s back up with the sisters who have decided to take a break to let their gracious host catch back up.

 

“Well finally, I was starting to think that wedgie had cut off circulation to your legs ya slowpoke.” Ashley teases her curvy partner.

 

“Well I had to spend some time prying my pants out of my crack and I had to practically chisel your brothers face off of my asshole. Did you forget that you had just dropped him in there like two seconds prior.” Alexis Asia, pretending to give a fuck about you.

 

“Well he’s a big boy… errr I guess not. You know what I mean. I won’t ever understand it, but he literally volunteered to spend the walk home between your buttcheeks.” Ashley fakes a nervous shudder, thinking about your struggles. Admittedly she felt a little bit bad now that she knows that she pushed your face directly into Alexis stink hole but hey.. you DID say it would be better than talking to them.

 

“Well I thought he might be regretting it, cuz when I pulled his head off my dirt button, it uncorked a couple of real long farts. Hahaha.” Megan laughs along with Alexis about the torture you’re going through, but Ashley appears to be getting a little bit concerned.

 

“Wait really? I guess I didn’t think you were gonna actually fart on him. Maybe I should talk to him real quick.” Ashley suggests.

 

“Well I offered to let him out after I nuked him, but he said… and I quote, ‘it’s alright Alexis, fair is fair.” She is lying through her teeth but she knows that she can calm Ashley down.

 

“Well I’ve heard that before. I guess he’s enjoying himself down there so let’s leave him alone I guess.” Ashley says, not totally convinced that you’re okay but she is still coming to terms with your supposed fetish.

 

“I think it’s what he wants…. just like I think THIS is what he wants.” Alexis says before squatting down a bit and releasing another rancid fart.

 

The girls all laugh and your sisters start strolling away, not interested in sticking around to smell the aftermath of that blast. 

 

You however, do not have the luxury of walking away. Because while you are screaming for release from this wretched hellhole, you are having a hard time with keeping this titan’s butt gunk out of your mouth. Additionally with all the running and walking that she did, Alexis ass was sweating a good deal and you couldn’t keep it out of your eyes and mouth. The only safeguard you got from drowning in butt sweat was the frequent release of pent up gas blow drying your face. The downside of course was the thick odor of shit that wafted directly into your nose every single time.

 

The rest of the walk home was pretty relaxing for everyone in the group who didn’t have a dick, but for you it was a never ending stream of farts coming out of the greasy butthole that was trying its hardest to swallow you up.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed this latest chapter! 

 

My hope is to post a few chapters before the weekend begins, so look forward to multiple chapters tomorrow. Things will begin to escalate very quickly for our tiny hero.

 

As always thank you so much for reading! Writing this story has been a tremendous amount of fun and I am looking forward to seeing it through to the end without any serious interruptions. Please let me know what you did or didn't like and stay tuned for the next posting!