- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone! Be sure to check out chapter 12 "Memories - Itsy Bitsy Boyfriend" its a new one that got mixed into the story where i thought that it fit the best. Hope you like it.

 

Warning: This chapter contains some mild scat content. If that upsets you then please bypass the chapter.

_____________________________________________________________

 

Eventually everyone makes it back to the cabin and settles down in the living room. Alexis suggested that they break out some drinks and play a few drinking games. So Megan ran to grab a couple decks of cards, Ashley went to the kitchen to grab a couple bottles of wine and a case of beer. Alexis however pressed her bottom deeply into the leather recliner beneath her and released the longest and bassiest fart that she had ever personally released. The sheer heat that she felt in her cheeks made her a little bit scared that she might actually be baking you in her ass. However she quickly dismissed her concerns because she remembered that she doesn’t give a shit about you. Lifting one of her cheeks off the chair, Alexis could finally smell the fart that was trapped under her ample rear, just like you were. The notion that you were still suffering in her asshole was getting her really turned on. She could feel the front of her panties getting a bit damp and her nipples were nearly ready to tear through her shirt.

 

Alexis pulls herself out of the chair and saunters into the kitchen where her beautiful girlfriend was bent over trying to grab some ice out of the freezer. Sneaking up behind the beautiful brunette, Alexis grabs ahold of Ashley’s plump cheeks, causing her to jump up in surprise.

 

When Ashley turns around and sees the blushed smiling face of her sexy girlfriend, she releases the tension in her body and goes in for a kiss. 

 

“Hey baby, what do you say that we let Max out of your booty for the night? I think he’s paid for his crimes don’t you?” Ashley asks, putting on a pair of puppy dog eyes that would melt even the hardest heart of stone.

 

“Well what would you say if I told you that having your brother down there, wiggling and licking and sniffing my cute little pooper, was turning me on… like a lot.” Alexis steps forward even closer to your twin sister and take ahold of her hand. She then slowly glides Ashley’s hand into the front of her pants, so Ashley can feel just how slick her tender love canal has become. 

 

Ashley draws in a sharp breath, becoming increasingly aroused herself by just how bold her girlfriend is being. Ashley then closes her eyes and kisses Alexis passionately while moving her fingers around in a circle, stimulation the giant girls already engorged clit. 

 

Suddenly the passion becomes a bit too intense and Alexis lets out a moan that can definitely be heard through the house. 

 

Startled by the noise, Ashley quickly pulls her hand away from Alexis’ swollen pussy and turns around. She rests her head against the stainless steel refrigerator and then presses her breasts against the cool metal.

 

“We need to wait, my sister is still around here somewhere. This needs to wait until later.” Ashley says, too flustered to even look her lover in the eye.

 

Alexis understands Ashley’s trepidation but is definitely not pleased with being denied something that she wants.

 

“Well fine, but I’ll tell you this. You’re little itty bitty brother is going to remain pressed up tight against my rosebud.” Alexis says defiantly. She knows that even if Ashley thinks that you want to be in her butt, that she can still be made to feel bad for you. 

 

“I wonder if it’s more than he bargained for? I mean I’ve been gassing him for like a solid 45 minutes now. I wonder if he can smell what I had for breakfast.” Alexis continues to move towards your twin sister as she playfully taunts her. She steps up directly behind Ashley and reaches her hands around so that’s he is grabbing the timid brunette‘s heaving breasts. 

 

“You know I’ve been avoiding the bathroom for a while now, and it’s making my farts reek. And your helpless little brother is suffering the consequences. But hey I’m a nice girl, maybe I’ll take him out before I go relieve myself.” Alexis has her tits pressed into Ashley’s back and is whispering in her ear now. 

 

“You could get him out right now, all you would need to do is get on your knees, pull down my pants and lick my clit with everything you’ve got…” Alexis feels her sexy little plaything shudder with excitement as the conversation gets hotter and hotter.

 

“And maybe once you’re done serving me, and I give you your reward, then he can show you his gratitude. I happen to know for a fact that he is very good at licking assholes.” Alexis finishes her tormenting of the oldest Reed sibling (that isn’t buried up to their neck in a young woman’s asshole) and confidently strides out of the kitchen. Leaving Ashley to fall to her knees for a couple of minutes to catch her breath.

 

As Alexis walks around the corner to go back into the living room, she sees Megan sitting at the top of the stairs hiding quietly, eavesdropping on the conversation that just went down in the kitchen. Megan has one hand up under her shirt playing with her breasts and her other hand I vigorously working around her panties. Clearly these sisters have some repressed desires of their own and they don’t seem to mind their brother getting the short end of the stick.

 

Alexis smirks and maintains direct eye contact with Megan, while she pushes her booty out as far as she can and releases a fart that makes no noise aside from a long, quiet hiss. Once the noise stops, Alexis shoots a quick wink to Megan and walks back to the living room to plant her butt down in a chair.

 

“I win Max…. I win” Alexis says, flexing her anal ring and pulling your head deep inside of her.

 

Deep inside the world’s most foul jail cell, you are no longer sobbing. It’s not that your circumstances had improved, but rather that you were no longer capable of producing tears. You had cried so loudly and for so long that you did not think your body was capable of feeling anything anymore. Aside from disgust that is. 

 

Fart after fart poured out of this goddesses putrid asshole and you were powerless to stop it. Literally the only thing you were capable of doing was sitting there and smelling her farts. How did this become your fate? How is that the cosmic winds of destiny had decided that this beautiful busty woman would get to live her life, being smart, successful and sexy enough to land a catch like your sister, all the while you would be resigned to a fate of smelling her farts and fighting against her anus like quicksand? It just was not fair

 

And as if to try to give you some perspective, the wrinkled stink ring wrapped around your shoulders began to pulse and pull you downward.

 

“No, no it can’t be. ALEXIS PLEASE STOP THIS!” You shout out in vain. “I don’t want to do this please make it stop!”

 

But the evil goddess had no intention of stopping. The pulsing continued until you were completely pulled into Alexis bowels. Alone in this terrifying darkness you simply sat basking in the thick fog of shit flavored air that surrounded you. The air was twice as potent as any one of the farts you had smelled today, and you could feel it starting to coat your entire body. 

 

You punched and clawed at the giant sphincter in front of you, but it was no use. The only way that you were getting out of here was during her next fart or when she decided that she needed to take a shit. You desperately hoped that a fart would come first but you were afraid because from somewhere behind you, you could hear something sliding through the dark and slimy tunnel.

 

Back outside of Alexis’ colon, the three girls proceeded to drink enough alcohol to ensure that everyone was nice and drunk. Giggling and drinking and dancing, the girls were having the time of their lives. They were having so much fun in fact that no one even brought up the fact that there was a tiny little man suffering in Alexis’ booty. That is until Ashley laughed so hard that she accidentally let out a small fart. 

 

The girls all started laughing at the crude release until Ashley suddenly remembered that her brother has been smelling farts all night.

 

“Oh my god! Max! He’s still up your butt!” Ashley shouts at the top of her lungs. 

 

The other two girls stop and stare at Ashley wondering how she is going to react to this realization. Ashley then begins to resume laughing uncontrollably.

 

“He’s just a tiny little man, and he is trapped in your big smelly butt. Hahaha I bet he’s sorry that he talked back to us!” Ashley has clearly tossed all of her inhibitions to the wind.

 

“Well he’s probably better of in Alexis’ big booty, cuz you just farted.” Pointed out Megan, implying that Max wasn’t suffering inside of Alexis’ thong. 

 

“What? It was just a little squeaker! My butt would be way more comfy than Alexis’!” Ashley shouts, suddenly offended by the notion that someone wouldn’t want to stay in her butt.

 

“Well let’s just ask him then.” Alexis says standing up and walking out of the room. “I’ve gotta take a mega dump and I should probably get him out of the way.”

 

This statement causes the room to erupt in laughter as Alexis strolls to the upstairs bathroom. Once in the bathroom, Alexis peels her leggings and thong down and takes a seat in her porcelain throne. She takes note of the absolutely foul stench that has already wafted up to her nose. Given this fact, it must be hellish where you are.

 

You are clawing and punching with the last of your strength. The stench in the air has crown so thick that you practically need to chew the air to get it down into your lungs. And you can sense a large mass growing so close to you that it may only be another few minutes until it steamrolls over you.

 

Suddenly the hatch in front of you opens up and you are propelled by a force applied to your feet out into the blinding light. Before your eyes can change to the drastic change in light, you feel yourself drop into a large pool of icy water. When your head breaks back above the surface, you look all around you and confirm your fears. If the white walls around you weren’t enough of an indication that you were in the toilet, then the view above you confirmed it. Directly above you, you could see Alexis gigantic ass and asshole from which you just emerged, as well as her glistening pussy.

 

After some shifting you can see a little bit of Alexis’ face as she talks down to you.

 

“How was your afternoon little guy? Some of those farts must’ve been a little stinky. And sorry about sucking you all the way in. Your sister started fingering me in the kitchen and I couldn’t stop my asshole from gobbling you up. Hahaha.”

 

“Alexis, let me out of here. I’m fucking done, you took this too far.” You scream up in response.

 

“Sorry Maxxy boy but I don’t make a habit of negotiating with my shit.” She says down into the bowl. She sounds like she doesn’t find this situation unusual at all.

 

“I’m not a piece of shit you evil cunt! I’m done, take me out of here right now. I’ll deal with Megan’s bullshit but I’m not putting up with you for one more second.” You no longer fear Megan enough to deal with any torture that Alexis might have in store for you.

 

“Well actually you are a piece of shit. You just fell out of my asshole, into a toilet. And you’re floating there with the rest of my shit.”

 

What is she talking about? There’s no shit in the bowl. 

 

“Oh god, don’t you fucking dare.” You scream up in desperation.

 

Without another word, Alexis relaxes her sphincter and allows her bowels to release their payload on the innocent civilian below. The large brown pillar crashes down into the water at Mach speed and pushes you down to the bottom. When you finally return to the surface you are once again ready to submit to this evil bitch. 

 

You tactfully dodge a few more missiles before Alexis wipes her tacky asshole and drops the paper down into the water. 

 

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry just take me out of here and I’ll do whatever you want.” You submit to her.

 

“Ooh well you should’ve said something sooner, because I wanted you to wipe my ass for me. But I think I might have a solution. Hang tight and someone will be back to get you.” She says placing her hand on the toilet lid.

 

“No wait Alexis, I’ll drown! I’m way too tired to keep treading like this.” You plead for some mercy that you know you won’t receive. 

 

“Well I left you a couple rafts, didn’t I” She says before dropping the lid.

 

Alexis then exists the bathroom and returns downstairs. Once in the living room the other ladies are curious to see how little Max is holding up.

 

“Max wanted to take a quick shower, but he wanted to talk to you Meg. Can you go check on him and bring him down when he’s done?” Alexis asks, looking sternly into the younger blonde’s eyes.

 

Megan picks up on Alexis’ angry stare and quietly stomps her way to the upstairs bathroom.

 

When she enters the bathroom, she looks around for Max but doesn’t see him anywhere. She does however see a single square of toilet paper sitting on the lid of the toilet. Absentmindedly she grabs the square and goes to toss it in the bowl when she sees that someone didn’t flush their last movement.

 

“Eew fuckin gross.” Megan declares reaching for the handle.

 

“Meg no!” A voice calls out.

 

“No way,” Megan says as she lowers her face closer to the smelly bowl. Sitting on one of the logs of waste, the blonde giantess can see her tiny brother.

 

“Well Max, it looks like you decided to be a stubborn fuck again. And now Alexis wants me to put you in your place.” Megan looks sternly down at you before she turns around and slowly pulls down her shorts and panties. The young blonde then proceeds to unceremoniously place her hefty bottom and the seat and close her legs to stop the flow of light and clean air. 

 

She can’t hear your screaming but she knows you must be begging for her to change her mind. She takes a deep breath and reminds herself that this is the only way to get what she wants. After clearing her mind, Megan relaxes her muscles and lets go of all the waste stored in her own bowels. 

 

A heavy rain of liquid shit then proceeds to rain down on you, covering you in a thick layer in the foul substance. 

 

Megan is caught off guard by the consistency of the dump she just dropped on you. She figured she would be dropping another log to knock you into the water, but instead she blanketed the bowl in a layer of waste. She definitely feels a little bad about what she just did to you, but she thinks what’s done is done. So she need to just stay tough and get you to submit. Once all of this is over she can help you go back to a normal life.

 

After she wipes her asshole clean and drops the toilet paper into the bowl, Megan stands up and begins searching for your helpless body. 

 

It took about 3 minutes but she finally sees you treading water in her thick sludge. 

 

“Alright Max time to get out.” She lowers the toilet brush into the water for you to grab onto.

 

After rescuing you from the mess she and Alexis made, she washes you off on the sink and checks in to ensure you’re going to cooperate. 

 

“Now Max I know that wasn’t fun, but I need you to cooperate. Okay? Are you going be a good boy?” She asks.

 

You don’t say anything, but simply hang your head in defeat.

 

Not satisfied with your response, Megan picks you up and dangles you back over the bowl. “Look Max I can duct tape you to the lid and shut it over this mess. So do you want to answer my question or smell my shit for the rest of the night.” She is now yelling at you in a hushed roar.

 

“No please I’ll do whatever you want!” You beg, “I’ll lick feet, armpits, I’ll kiss your ass whatever you want just please don’t do that!”

 

“Hmm I suppose you’re ready to go back downstairs, but I’m gonna let this toilet sit for the rest of the night. One single slip up and I’m gonna ruin your night.” She says as if your night hasn’t already been ruined.

 

Satisfied with her new threat, Megan carries you back down to the party. And hands you over to Ashley.

 

“Yayyy, it’s my favorite little cutie!” Ashley exclaims, hugging you tightly so you’re pressed into her cleavage. “Listen Max we need you to settle something, who’s butt would you rather stay in? Alexis’ big smelly dumper, or my cute little booty?” Ashley leans to the side so one of her cheeks is up off of the couch.

 

“No!” You scream out of pure instinct. 

 

Ashley lets her ass fall back to the sofa, and looks at Max very confused. Sure she was your sister, but after all this that she’s learned about you, she’s genuinely surprised that you would prefer Alexis’ ass to her own. But that might just be the booze doing the thinking.

 

“Oh sorry, I just thought..” her voice trailed off.

 

Alexis seeing her lovers feelings being hurt, rises to the occasion and steps up to punish you.

 

“Hey Ash, if he doesn’t think your ass is spectacular, then he’s just some dumb idiot.” Alexis says, taking Ashley by the hand and pulling you out of your sister’s grip.

 

“Let’s not let him ruin our night okay? We’re gonna keep drinking and have some fun, and he is gonna sit alone and think about the mean things he has said.” 

 

You’re confused about how you said anything mean, but you’re also concerned by what Alexis will do to punish you for hurting her girlfriends feelings.

 

“What’re you gonna do with him?” Ashley asks quietly. Her feelings obviously a bit sensitive due to all the alcohol, because she sniffles and a single tear falls from her eye. 

 

Alexis comes up with a particularly evil idea and reaches for a box of tissues. Pulling out a couple of tissues, Alexis wraps your body up tightly in one tissue and then places you in the center of another tissue.

 

“Here, wipe your eyes and blow your nose. He can sit there and think while we party.” Alexis says handing the invention to Ashley.

 

You look up into the emerald eyes of your twin sister, and see the tears welling up. You know that this is really Alexis’ fault but you can’t help but feel bad for the sad beautiful goddess. You never want her to feel bad, especially not because of you.

 

Before you can say anything to try to apologize, Ashley narrows her eyes and raises you up to her massive nose. Moments later you are hosed with a massive load of stringy snot that coats your entire body. 

 

Alexis then takes the used snot rag from Sshley and places you on the counter in the kitchen. And this is where you are left to sit, watching the girls resume their party, while your sister’s snot hardens around you.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

 

Be sure to leave a review to let me know how I'm doing. Everyone has been incredibly supportive and it makes the writing process so much more fun to know that people are enjoying it. Obviously the ass content is something that I feature pretty heavily but if theres something that you want more of, feel free to request it.