- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, this chapter was my absolute favorite one to write! It is pretty much the point in the story that I initially though of and built everything else to lead up to this chapter. 

 

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a few more hours before the party seemed to wind down. Ashley and Alexis were spooning on the couch and Megan was starting to nod off, heavily sedated by all the alcohol that was consumed.


The snot prison surrounding you had hardened like cement. You were left with nothing to do aside from watch the girls hanging out in the living room. The sheer boredom of your current situation was worse torture than even the fart session you had just endured today…. okay that’s just ridiculous. You had never experienced anything as bad as the short time that you were trapped in Alexis’ panties.


Suddenly I’m the other room, you see Alexis stand up and reach into her bag sitting at the end of the couch.

She pulls out what looks to you like some sort of lanyard and then hand it to Megan. After whispering something in her ear, Alexis turns back around to tend to her girlfriend. Megan leaps up off of her chair, suddenly filled with a renewed vigor, and races upstairs. Not to be seen again for the remainder of the night.


Alexis returns to your sister’s side and begins whispering to her in a tone so hushed that you can’t make out a single thing that she’s saying. The girls continue to talk and giggle and just sit in the couch holding one another. Eventually the talking and holding turns into kissing and touching. You can’t see a whole lot from your snotty cocoon but you can hear the kissing and slurping noises, as well as the occasional moan.


Eventually Alexis stands up and slowly leads Ashley upstairs to the bedroom. Kissing and groping all the way across the room and over to the stairs, the two lovers finally break up their embrace as Ashley turns to walk up the stairs. Before she can get too far up, however, Alexis throws a large smack on Ashley’s round butt. Ashley lets out a quick yelp throwing her hands behind her to defend her tender skin. 


“Go up there and get comfortable, I’ve gotta turn off some lights and I’ll be right up to show you some attention.” Alexis says blowing a quick kiss to your sister how meekly turns and runs up the stairs and out of view.


It’s so odd for you to see Ashley like this. Usually she is such a strong and bold woman, but something about Alexis just makes her seem like a timid little girl. Alexis was right, you can see now that Ashley melts into putty in her hands, wanting only to please her voluptuous lover.


While you’re contemplating the various degrees of control that this evil goddess has over your entire family, you don’t notice that Alexis has turned off all the lights in the house and is now standing directly behind you.


“Well hello my little plaything.” She says seductively, spinning your Kleenex around so you can look her in the eye. “Are you ready for the fun part of the evening?”


You don’t like what she is implying. Clearly she has no idea forcing you to cross boundaries that you should never have to cross, and you just watched her send your favorite sister upstairs to await a good fucking. 


“Please Alexis, haven’t you done enough tonight? Just let me get some sleep.” You beg, hoping that Megan will get her prize and take you home in the morning. 


“Oh little Maxxy, don’t you get it? There’s never going to be enough. I’m going to show your sister the pleasure that comes from dominating a tiny, defenseless man. And when I’m done, the only time that she’ll pull you out of her tight little cunt, is when she’s pushing you up my ass. Hahahahaha” This giantess is so completely demented and you begin to panic even more.


“Alexis this is fucking sick! How can you do this to another human being.” You ask, searching desperately for just a shred of decency in her soul.


“Oh I love doing stuff like this.” She picks up your snot filled prison and begins carelessly pulling you out of the light yellow-green mess. “Just thinking about what I’m going to do with you had my nipples so fucking hard, I could cut through the bedroom door. And just thinking about your gorgeous sister abusing you to please me get my panties so fucking wet that I could literally drown you right now. Hahahaha.” Alexis laughs Ash she pulls her yoga pants away from her body and lowers you down, between her pants and her panties.


She wasn’t kidding either, you could instantly smell the intense feminine odor coming off of her nether region. She then gently pushes your body into the small bit of fabric that was hiding her hungry pussy from the rest of the world. When your face hit the fabric you could feel just how much of her juice had been soaked up by the hardworking garment. While you were scared that if she didn’t pull you away from her, you were in fact going to drown in her pussy. You were also evidently very aroused, against your will you might add.


I mean this evil slut had spent the entire day using you to soak up sweat from her toes and absorb farts straight out of her rancid asshole… but you still could not prevent your body from quickly forming a rock solid erection and you were pressed into her warm sex.


When Alexis finally pulls you away from her soaking vagina, she raises you up to her face. Looking at your tiny body, she notices your shameful erection. 


“Ohh well look what we have here. It looks like I may have been right about you after all little stink bug. After a long day literally sucking the farts out of my ass, you still get hard thinking about my tight pussy. Well little man, let me get you warmed up, because we’re about to up there together and ravage your sister like she has never experienced.” Once Alexis finishes her sentence she brings you up to her lips and begins to lick and suck on your whole tiny body. 


Her gigantic tongue works its way up and down your body and stops to spend some time playing with your dick. You’re genuinely terrified that this girl might just swallow you whole, but you cannot deny the intense pleasure coming from your groin.


Alexis brings you right to the edge of bliss but before you have a chance to shoot your load on her tongue, she pulls you out of her mouth.


“Alright little man, we don’t want to leave my other little sex toy waiting now do we?”


And with that Alexis closes you in her fist and walks up to the bedroom. Once you’ve both arrived at the bedroom, Alexis stuffs you down into her cleavage and strolls over to your beautiful sister who is lying on the soft white sheets wearing only her panties. You can see her perfectly well from your position between Alexis’ tits and you have to admit just how sexy Ashley is. Alexis climbs on top of your sister and begins kissing her incredibly passionately, while you are now being squashed between Alexis’ massive jugs and Ashley’s smaller but still admirable melons. 


For several minutes the two goddesses exchange saliva and crush you between their increasingly hot breasts. Suddenly the two women shoot yo into a sitting position and Alexis reaches behind Ashley and swiftly removes her bra. As the black garment falls down onto the bed, you can see her bare breasts now exposed to the world, and by god are they perfect. Alexis takes a second to admire the perky tits being shown to her, and then proceeds to push Ashley back into a lying position on her back. While staring at her amazing rack, you notice that her breathing has started to speed up.


Alexis then reaches over grabbing one of Ashley’s hands and raising it up to a set of restraints tied to the bed frame. While you pull your attention from your sisters near naked body, you try to process what is happening. Alexis then reaches down and repeats the restraining process for Ashley’s other arm. Now with both of her lovers arms tied to the bed, Alexis stands back to admire her handiwork. Satisfied with Ashley’s lack of mobility, she takes you out of her bosom and places you in an opened drawer next to the bed. You look around you and notice a wide array of lubricants and toys scattered around the drawer. 


With you safely trapped in the “pleasure drawer”, as she liked to call it, Alexis could then pull off the remainder of her clothing and then remove the last bit of clothing that Ashley had on. After pulling off Ashley’s adorable pink and black panties, Alexis notices just how soaking wet her girlfriend is. She then takes the soaking wet panties and carelessly dropped it into the drawer with you.


While you are taking inventory of the various sex toys you see in the drawer, you notice that several of them seem to have a set of restraints that are about your size. You’re beginning to put together Alexis’ plan when from the heavens comes a soaking wet pair of panties. You struggle to claw your way out from under the damp garment, until you finally break free. As you stand up and wipe some of the slime off of your face, you fail to notice Alexis’ hand reach into the drawer and grab one of the toys lying in there. By the time you spin around to face your adversary, her other hand is already in you.


You struggle pointlessly to get free from her grip, but she effortlessly fights off your arms and forces your puny into some weird cylindrical container filled with holes large enough to fit your face through, but no bigger. Confused by your surroundings you peer out through the clear container to see your sister is now completely restrained on the bed. And Alexis is sitting on her knees, directly between Ashley’s feet.


“Say hi to little Maxxy babe.” Alexis says in a sultry voice.


“Oh heyyyyy Max, I love you so much” Ashley says in a breathy hushed voice. It seemed obvious that she was still pretty drunk and also eager to start fooling around with her lover.


“Oh I know you love him, you’re such a good big sissy aren’t you?” 


“Mmmhmmmmmmm” Ashley simply moans in response.


“But don’t you remember that little Max was being mean earlier? He didn’t want to go under your cute butt. I think you have a cute butt.” Alexis says, starting to run her fingers around her lovers tight pussy lips.


“Yesssss, I have…. a nice butt… he should be nice to me.” Ashley says, struggling to get through her sentence because of all the sharp deep breaths that she forces into her lungs.


“I think he needs to show you that he’s sorry… don’t you?” Alexis asks, knowing that Ashley is so hot and bothered that she’s not even paying much attention to the conversation.


“Yea, he’s a naughty boy.” Ashley giggles biting her lower lip.


“Open wide.” Alexis says dangling your clear plastic container over Ashley flushed red face. The helpless brunette below you then proceed to open her mouth as you’re slowly lowered towards her gaping maw. 


“No Ashley don’t listen to her.” You scream helplessly.


But Alexis continues to slide the hollow dildo into your sisters mouth. Since you don’t have enough room to maneuver around inside the tube, you’re stuck upside down as the tip of the dildo (and your head) slide into Ashley’s mouth and her gigantic wet tongue begins to slither around the tube. Her breath is both hot and moist, and it smells pretty heavily of booze and garlic. 


Suddenly the dildo slides down a bit farther and your now positioned in a way that you can see into the deep dark void that is your twin sisters throat. You also hear a loud gagging noise emanating from the dark cavern below you. It appears that Alexis is having your sister deep throat your hollow prison. Closing your eyes you try not to think about how if it weren’t for this piece of plastic, you would be tumbling down into your sister’s belly.


Thankfully your time in Ashley’s mouth is short lived as Alexis pulls you out and holds you in front of her face.


“Looks like you’re nice and lubed up, both that you need to be. You’re about to find out exactly how much your sister craves my body.” She says to you, and then looks up at Ashley’s face. The young brunette is clearly flustered and eager for her lover to get started. “Are you ready my little princess?”


Ashley simply nods her head, closes her eyes, and throws her head back into the pillow. With nothing other than a quick smirk Alexis lowers you down onto the sheets, and you are left with an incredible view of your sister’s intimate holes. You can see her massive ass cheeks pressing down into the mattress, and her quivering asshole looking ominously at you. You can also see her glistening pussy, right up until Alexis lowers her head and places her mouth on Ashley’s glorious shaven crotch. You hear your sister let out a sharp gasp, as Alexis clearly demonstrates her mastery of the female orgasm. You’re unable to look away from the incredible sight before you, as Alexis’ fingers slowly reach down and pick up the dildo that has you locked inside. 


Ever so slowly, you are brought directly in front of Ashley’s hungry sex organ as Alexis looks down at your helpless body. She knows that with you being stuck in that little plastic dildo, you’re unable to fight back, but more than able to see, smell and taste everything around you. With a quick smirk, Ashley pushes you into the soaking wet hole, and begins to pump away at her girlfriend.


While Ashley is in heaven, moaning and writing with absolute pleasure, you are forced into sensory overload and her sex juices readily flow into your current home and assault your nose and mouth. The heat and smell is more than overwhelming, and you are trying to spit out the fluid that won’t stop pouring in your screaming mouth.


With no concept of time, you spend what feels like several thousand years being assaulted by your sister’s slick, greedy pussy. When you are pulled out of the fragrant, soaking hole, you have to spend the rest of your remaining energy trying to shake Ashley’s sec juice off of your face and out of your mouth and nose. When you manager to open one of your eyes, you see that you’re currently headed straight for Alexis’ mouth.


You spend the next couple minutes getting the juices sucked off of you in Alexis’ mouth. With the tiny bits of light that enter the humid oral cavern, you can see the slime that was just covering you, slide down the back of Alexis’ throat. You pray that you never suffer the same fate.


Once you’re pulled from the giant mouth, you can see that your sister is breathing incredible rapidly and is arching her body and much as she can with her limited movement. You notice that Alexis is resting her fingers right next to your sister’s swollen clot, and every time she moves her finger just the slightest bit, Ashley tries to buck like a stallion.


“Oooh baby you’re so close aren’t you? Do you want me to finish you off?” Alexis teases. 


“Yes, please fuck me, I’m so fucking close. Please please please baby, I’ll do anything.” Ashley is begging for Alexis to allow her an orgasm.


Grinning from ear to ear, Alexis lowers the tip of the dildo down to Ashley’s eager, puckered asshole. You look up at the giant unblinking eye or your ultimate nightmare. You make one final prayer to any deity out there who would see it fit to spare you from bringing your twin sister to orgasm through her tender, but reeking asshole.


Thankfully she doesn’t just ram you into Ashley’s ass, so instead your are left to stare at her hole as Alexis grazes the tip of the dildo around the rim of the asshole. Alexis continues to tease her lover, gently moving the tip of the shaft right up against her backdoor but refusing to push it in. At the same time, Alexis also continues to play with Ashley’s clitoris in a similar fashion. And that is where Ashley stayed, hovering on the brink of an orgasm, but forbidden from cumming by her dominant girlfriend. 


“PLEASE! PUT IT IN ME! DO IT, PLEASE. BABY PLEASEEEEEEE! JUST FUCK ME!” Ashley screams, begging for the sweet release of endorphins that will carry her into post coital bliss.


“I can’t…” Alexis said softly, teasing both of her little toys.


“Why not? Please baby just put it in me! I’ll do anything.” Ashley is begging. Alexis continues to stimulate her clit and rub your face dangerously close to your sister’s eager asshole.


“Because your brother doesn’t want to go into your ass. He said you’ve got a smelly little butt and he doesn’t want to go inside of it.” Alexis says with one last flick of Ashley’s clit. “I guess I’m just gonna put him away and we can go to bed.”


“PUT HIM IN MY FUCKING ASS NOW!” Ashley screams at the top of her lungs. “I DONT FUCKING CARE IF IT STINKS, HE IS GOING IN MY ASS NOW!”


Alexis shudders, hearing those magical words. Her game is finally over, and she was victorious. She then looks down at your pathetic body ready to be pushed deep into Ashley’s puckered sweaty asshole. 


“Have fun” is all that Alexis says before slowly shoving the dildo into Ashley’s butthole. She also lowers her mouth down to the helpless girls quivering pussy and begins to furiously lick away.


The cumulative waves of pleasure that Ashley experiences, is almost too much for her to handle. Her body bucks and heaves in the throws of passion, but her limbs are still firmly tied to the bedpost so she cannot fully writhe on the bed as her muscles demand. A river of cum flows out from her genitals and begins to dribble down her lovers chin and onto the well stained sheets. 


“Oh fuck” Ashley calls out softly. Her perky tits still heaving as she breaths heavily of the sex scented air. As her heart rate continues to lower, Ashley sees that Alexis had gotten off the bed to grab a towel. Lifting her ass up off the bed, she can feel the dildo that is now firmly lodged in her rectum. Ashley lowers her ass back down onto the towel and just takes a couple minutes to catch her breath. The orgasm was so powerful, she is much more lucid than she was before, some of the drunken haze has dissipated leaving a clearer mind.


“Well how did I do?” Alexis asks… sitting on the edge of the bed and mindlessly toying with Ashley’s nipples. 


“Holy fuck, that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. I thought I was going to snap these bedposts in half.” Ashley replies still a bit out of breath.


“Do you know why it was so amazing?” Alexis smirks, walking two of her fingers all over her lover’s still captive body.


“Because you love me so much?” Ashley replied, trying to avoid talking about what she just did.


“No. While I do love you more than you can imagine, the reason that this was such a powerful feeling, is because you found your true self.” Alexis explains to an immobile Ashley. “You finally acted like the goddess that you are and allowed yourself to be properly worshiped.”


Ashley still doesn’t want to believe what she did. How could she? She just traded her brother’s safety and dignity for an orgasm. At this very moment her twin brother, the one she swore to protect forever, was now stuck up her asshole. And the only reason he was up there is because she demanded it. Alexis offered to put him away and she was too selfish to think of his needs. And now the consequences of that command meant that Max was stuck in the most foul area of her body.


“Can you take him out please, I want to talk to him. I have to apologize.” Ashley says starting to think less about her pleasure and more about her brother.


“Just forget about him for a second.” Alexis says, not content with your torment just yet. “Ashley you are a powerful goddess. You’re beautiful, smart, and a sensual being with needs. Now you’ve seen the sort of things that your brother enjoys this weekend. So I need you to understand that right now, Max is exactly where he belongs. You should understand that just because you love him, doesn’t mean that he can’t serve you they way he is now. He will probably complain from time to time, but if you want to continue living in the sort of euphoria that I just showed you now, you need to embrace the goddess that you are.”


“I’ve got to admit that it was an incredible feeling. And he opted to crawl in you’re ass a couple hours ago.” Ashley considers the events of the past couple weeks. She considers all the strange behavior you’ve been showcasing, and how you never opted to smell her feet the way that you did for Megan. After all, she spent all of her time taking care of you and you repay her by worshipping her sister? Maybe it was time that some things change.


“Take him out.” Ashley says firmly. “He needs to be told how things are going to be from now on.”


Alexis giggles and claps like a giddy little schoolgirl. “As you wish my princess.”


————-Inside Ashley’s colon————————



You kept pinching your arm, to the point that you were close to tearing your skin off. There’s no way that this was real. Alexis didn’t put you here, Ashley did. Ashley just command her gigantic girlfriend to push your helpless body into her asshole. The one person who had protected you your whole shrunken life, had just sentenced you to wallow in her putrid bowels. There was no concern for you or your feelings. In that moment, all you were to your loving twin sister, was a treat for her hungry asshole.


And so here you sat, unable to do anything but fill your lungs with the stench of her incoming shit. The air was thick and muggy, and it was easily the most unpleasant thing you had experienced. You’re not sure if Ashley’s guts smelled worse than that of Megan or Alexis, or if it was the sheer amount of shame that you felt being here that caused it to smell so much worse. But either way, you cried. Alexis was right, there was nothing you could do to stop her from turning your most beloved person in the world into yet another slave master. You wondered if things ever could go back to normal after this. 


“Hey Ashley how was your day? Remember that time you put me in your asshole?” You thought to yourself. It didn’t seem likely. The best case scenario would be for you to get released from her rancid crack and somehow get out and try to start a new life. There were plenty of communities out there where RPs lived away from normal humans and thrived together. 


Although a worst case scenario also plays out in your head. Years from now, Ashley and Alexis are still together and going to be married. Your place in their life is merely as some object. Ashley would wear you in her shoes for her morning run only to bring you home to Alexis who washes every crevice of her body with your tiny frame.


If that was to be your fate, you honestly believed that you would be better of dead.


Suddenly your prison begins to move again and you are pulled several inches out of Ashley’s satisfied pooper.


“Well hey there Ma——“ Ashley turns her head away after getting to close to you. “Phew you kinda reek little man. Guess my butt does smell just a little bit.” 


You somehow don’t have any reaction to Ashley’s calm demeanor. It’s almost as if something had snapped inside you and you’re emotions have been paralyzed.


“Listen little guy, we need to talk about what’s going to happen next.” Ashley continues looking down at you with a good deal of pity, but nothing that resembles remorse. “Alexis can you get the restraints off me? I wanna talk to Max.”


“Not so fast missy… that isn’t how do things here. No one goes to bed without getting off.” Alexis says moving her curvy body so that she is now sitting on Ashley’s stomach. 


“Uhhh right, sorry. I didn’t mean to-“ Ashley gets cut off by Alexis stretching out one of her legs and placing a single toe on Ashley’s lips. 


“Now, since you’re already tied up, I think I’m going to take a seat riiiiiiiight here.” She says lifting her foot and bringing it back down to Ashley’s face in the word ‘here.’ 


“Uhhh can’t I get these binds off” Ashley asks nervously.


“Hmmmm nope, I want you to be focused on nothing other than treating me as nicely as I treated you!” Alexis says continuing to shift herself so that she is now turned around, on all fours so that her large, round (and still pretty sweaty) ass is now in the perfect position to be dropped onto Ashley’s face.


Ashley takes a nervous gulp as she stares up at her partner’s ample buttocks. They look so big! She can only imagine just how massive they looked to you. Or how ripe they had smelled! Ashley can now get a whiff of the stink coming off of the big bubble butt hanging over her head.


“Oh and make sure you work fast babe… remember that Dutch oven I promised you before you gave me an atomic wedgie?” Alexis says starting to giggle and sway her large booty back and forth.


“No…. no you can’t do that!” Ashley shouts. “What happened to me being a goddess? You can’t fart on the face of a goddess.” She pleads pulling barder in her restraints to no effect.


“Well maybe you could use all that power of yours to conjure up a butt plug for me? I mean it would probably make it unbearable on the other side of my asshole, but at least you would be safe.” Alexis says, lowering her butt a little more.


Ashley looks down to the dildo laying on her chest that contains the brother that she had just pulled out of her own ass.


“But I understand if you would prefer to take the punishment instead of Max. I mean he’s had a pretty rough day.” Alexis teases.


You look up at your sister, searching for some shred of humanity left inside of her. But instead you’re greeted with a smirk that crushes your soul.


“You know? I think I’ll let Max take this one. I’ll focus on making her cum, Max, you just focus on holding back those farts.” Ashley says before looking through Alexis’ legs into her smiling face. “Plug away!”


And just like that Alexis let’s put a soft moan and shoves you once again up her tight asshole.


Ashley watches her brother get plunged into the stinky abyss and for some reason, doesn’t feel bad for him at all. Her thoughts are then interrupted but Alexis dropping her sizeable ass and soaking wet pussy in her face. Ashley then proceeds to work away with her tongue, trying to return the favor to the woman she loves so very very much. 


Alexis moans in absolute pleasure. Her lover is trapped beneath her, forced to lick away at her cunt, while some pathetic little bug is currently stuck up her butt doing nothing but smelling and tasting the atmosphere around him. “This probably won’t take long…” she thinks to herself.


 

Chapter End Notes:

And there it is, this is the moment that Alexis has been working for.  Stay tuned to see how these events will affect Max and Ashley.

 

As always please leave a review to let me know how you're liking the story so far.

 

I won't be posting over the weekend so we will be back on Monday with more. Thanks for reading!