- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone. It was an incredibly busy weekend with not a whole lot of time for writing, but thankfully I had a couple extra chapters saved up. 

 

I hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning comes rapidly for the two gorgeous women who fell asleep in each other’s arms. They were treated to such a deep and restful sleep, that when Alexis finally wakes, she had almost forgotten about her tiny stowaway. Alexis proceeds to shift her butt around in the bed, trying to make sure that you had woken up as well. Little did Alexis know that you did not actually get any sleep at all, aside from a few brief periods where you had become unconscious. Instead you had spend several hours screaming your voice away for someone to let you out. You knew that no one could hear you, but you couldn’t just sit around and do nothing. 


Last night Alexis had said that she was holding back some farts and it turned out that she wasn’t bluffing. Throughout the night, the air in this woman’s rectum had become so thick that breathing was a chore  and her fecal matter was beginning to cake your body. In other words… it was hell. And you had no idea what was happening when the guys around you started to shift back and forth, banging your body around the tiny plastic prison. You were dazed and confused by the sudden shaking, but by the embrace of God you could feel yourself being pulled out of her slimy depths. 


“Well hello there little man. How was your night? I can feel a massive shit coming, so I’ll bet it was pretty rough down there.” Alexis says as she twists the bottom of the dildo to allow your tiny form to fall into her palm.


“How romantic…” Ashley says, not thrilled to be woken up by a conversation by from her girlfriend about the massive dump she needs to take.


Alexis turns and sees Ashley’s beautiful face, thrilled that she’s now awake.


“I am very romantic. In fact I made you breakfast in bed.” She says bringing your pitiful body over to Ashley’s face. “Open wide.”


“Uhhhh I don’t think so.” Ashley says sternly while Alexis pouts and you rejoice. Perhaps there’s some of your old sister in there after all! “I’m not putting him in my mouth when he smells like your fuckin asshole. Go wash him up and then how about you get some breakfast started. A real breakfast!”


Alexis giggles while taking your body and reaching her hands under the sheets until she finds what she is looking for. You can’t see what is happening, until Alexis finally brings you to your ultimate destination. You are brought in front of your sister’s massive vagina once again. And with the dim light that manages to shine through the sheets, you can clearly see that she is in desperate need of a shower. However you’re well aware of what is going to happen next.


Alexis leans down and gives Ashley a kiss while she slowly pushes the shrunken man into the eager pussy. 


“How about you hold onto him, while I go grab a quick shower. Maybe you can teach a thing or two about how to treat a lady. I’m not sure if he learned enough from getting pushed between your cheeks. Hehe” Alexis says while crawling out of bed and walking towards the bathroom. 


“Hold on… give me a little spin.” Ashley commands with a new found confidence. She then reaches her hand down under the covers and starts to play with herself. 


Alexis pauses at the bathroom door before slowly turning around, with hands on her breasts. She finishes her little feast by bending over and looking back over her shoulder at Ashley before standing up and prancing into the bathroom.


Satisfied with the little show that she just received, Ashley closes her eyes and begins to work her fingers more vigorously in and around her still somewhat sticky genitals. While she is masturbating, she feels you squirming around inside of her. Initially it feels quite good, but she quickly becomes more demanding and pulls you out from inside her folds. Lifting the sheets off of her slender frame, Ashley looks down at her tiny and pathetic brother and places him directly on top of her clit.


“Hey little guy, how about you get working on my g-spot and when I’m done, I’ll get you a nice warm shower. Okay?” She asks, not even waiting for a response before she lowers the sheets and goes back to plunging her fingers inside of herself.


Rather than doing what you were told, you take this opportunity to jump off of your sister’s giantess body and begin running towards the nearest edge of the mattress. You run as fast as your tired legs will carry you, but progress is slow because you need to lift the sheets out of your way as you go.


Ashley sees a small lump start to travel away from her underneath the sheets. She laughs at your attempt at escape, unsure of what your plan is for getting down of the mattress. 


“Where are you going little guy, my pussy isn’t over there.” She says, taking her free hand and pushing it down into your back. Ashley has to pull her fingers out of her vagina in order to reach under the sheets and pick up your body.


The long, slimy fingers wrap around your torso and you are shortly face to face with your sister who does not look pleased.


“Where are you going Max? I asked you to do something, I need you to do it.” Her voice almost seems sweet. There’s a certain sing-song cadence to it that causes you to feel somewhat conflicted. Instinctually her voice makes your body want to relax. After all of your torment you would like nothing more than to curl up in her lap and tell her all about the horrible things that you’ve experienced. However your logical mind is reminding you that Ashley was in fact responsible for several of those horrible things happening to you.


“Why are you doing this to me Ash? It isn’t right. Please can’t we just talk?” You plead.


“Of course we can sweetie, but first I’m going to cum. And I’m asking you to go down there and lick until I’m done. Then we can have a nice long talk.” Her voice remains very calm as she lifts the sheets again and sets you down between her breasts. “Now get going, you don’t want to keep me waiting.”


“Ash please… I don’t want to do this.” 


“Max… that doesn’t matter right now.” She says, lifting her torso a bit so that you tumble down past her flat stomach and onto the bed between her legs. “What matters is that I want it… and more importantly I want you to help. So I’m only going to ask this one last time, will you please crawl up onto my pussy and lick my damn clit.” She lies back down and drops the sheets back into her body.


You’re left staring up at her greasy asshole and her daunting genitals. You look to your right and see that she has now raised one of her legs and is offering up a hand for you to climb onto. You sit there staring at the incredible sight before you and contemplate your options. But it seems that you have taken too much time to think, because far up beyond what you can see of Ashley you hear a deep sigh.


“I really wanted to do this the easy way. Max, I don’t know why you want to treat me like this. You’ll dive into Alexis’ fucking asshole head first but you can’t do this simple job for me? Is it just assholes you like? I suppose we can start there.” Ashely’s hand then swiftly moves towards you.


“What?! No Ashley don’t!” You shout, unsure that she can even hear you. 


As you begin to sprint away, her long fingers catch you by the leg and she begins to pull you towards her. As your body gets pulled closer, Ashley lifts her buttcheeks off of the dirty sheets and nimbly moves your body around so that when her large pale globes return to their resting position, your body is firmly wedged right in her crack. Your head however is just barely sticking out, leaving you with a good view of her asshole directly above you. You struggle to move yourself just an inch but it is no use, her body is simply far too heavy for you to manipulate in the slightest.


With a disappointed sigh, Ashley returns her fingers to her still eager pussy and begins quickly working them around with a variety of circular motions. Before too long, you can hear Ashley’s breath quicken and she starts to moan ever so slightly. Above your face you can also see that her asshole is beginning to twitch, asking for a little attention of its own. You continue to try to fight your way out, determined not to give in because the scent of your sister’s nearby asshole is quickly overcoming the flowering scent of her womanhood. And while you weren’t eager to massage her clitoris, you’re even less thrilled to be pinned in the ultimate Dutch oven position.


As a master of her own body, Ashley does not require too much time to bring herself or orgasm. After a few minutes of dedicated rubbing against her sensitive little bean, the large goddess feels a wave of pleasure rush through her body causing her to buck her hips ever so little. 


Multiple times your sister’s asscheeks rise up off of you, only to be pressed down twice as hard. This mission actually causes your face to bounce off of her rubbery orifice more than once and you even manage to get a small amount of her anal grease in your mouth. You spit out the horrible treat you were just given, but the taste lingers. 


Eventually the tremors stop and you’re left listening to your sister’s heavy breathing (and smelling her asshole.) far above your head the juices flowing out of Ashley’s tight pussy begin to fall prey to gravity as it travels past her lips, flows over her butthole and eventually drips down onto your face. You are now in serious danger of drowning in a pool of Ashley’s sweat and cum. 


You sputter and spit, trying to clear the various fluids off of your face, praying that Ashley will choose to help you out. And like the beautiful angel that she is, Ashley manages to answer your prayers.


You hear a low gurgling sound coming from somewhere very near to you, and your recent experiences have made you very aware of what is about to happen next.


Pppppppfffffffffffttttttttttttttttttftff


A long and mostly silent fart blows out of Ashley’s puckered asshole, blasting most of the fluids off of her ass and your face. And while you’re quite grateful that you have the ability to breathe again, the rancid cloud of Ashley’s home brewed air makes you regret that you desperately need to fill your lungs with something. 


“Please god if you can hear me, I will do anything if you get me far away from here!” You plead.


Lying comfortably on the bed, Ashley continues to play with her nipples as the remainder of endorphins are released from her brain. She really would’ve pulled you out of there if you would’ve just done what she asked. But you decided that you didn’t need to respect her wishes. She thought more about what Alexis had said last night, and the word goddess kept bouncing around in her head. Typically in the bedroom Ashley felt so submissive. Last night was not the first time that Alexis had tied her up and rode her face to orgasm. In fact there were several times that even after cumming, Alexis would stay on top of Ashley’s face for a while and just relax. Not that Alexis was in any way a selfish lover, she always reciprocated the act, but it was never a matter of Ashley being the one to do the dominating.


But last night was such an incredible change of pace. Even while being restrained, Ashley was gifted the opportunity to dominate someone in the bedroom. She was granted one of the most spectacular orgasms of her entire life, at the cost of someone else’s dignity and comfort. Sure that person happened to be her brother, whom she loved very much, but she kept thinking about what Alexis said. Max was completely reliant on her for just about everything, so maybe it wasn’t too ridiculous that she ask him to do things for her.


“No…. not ask. Alexis was right, I am a goddess.” Ashley thinks to herself. “It doesn’t matter if he doesn’t like it, he’s going to start treating me with the reverence that I deserve.”


Ashley presses her ass down firmly into the mattress.


“And if he wants to fight back, I’ll show him how much of a bitch his goddess can be.” 


Sitting up in bed, she can feel your tiny struggles beneath her sensitive bum. In fact, she can feel something rubbing directly against her asshole. She could move, and give you the conversation that you had asked for. But why should she reward your obstinance? Instead she could stay where she was and let you enjoy the juicy fart that she had provided to you. She started to blush and a smile crept across her face.


“I wonder how bad it smells down there?” She thinks. She hasn’t been to the bathroom since the day before so it’s probably pretty unpleasant. After thinking about how much of her fart you’ve sucked up, she notices that her nipples have grown quite hard again. Maybe there was something to this whole stink fetish thing.


Lost in her own thoughts, Ashley had failed to notice that Alexis had finished her shower and was now standing in the doorway, with one towel wrapped around her body and another tied up into her hair.


“Hey there gorgeous. Did you and Max get to talk?” She asks, walking over to the bed and taking a seat on the mattress. She looked around but didn’t see any signs of Max anywhere.


“Well I was going to talk with him about last night, but first I wanted him to help me get in a quick rub. He didn’t feel like being very helpful so now he’s having a timeout.” Ashley says.


“Oh really? And where is little Max spending his timeout?” Alexis asks with a wicked grin on her face.


Ashley slides the sheets off, revealing her naked body and points one slender finger to one of her asscheeks. “He’s doing some brown nosing trying to get back on my good side.” 


Alexis laughs at the crude joke, and then stands up to begin getting dressed. “And how do you think his rehabilitation is going down there?”


“Well he was stubborn at first but… I might have…. gassed him out. Just a little bit!” Ashley says, wiggling her large butt.


Alexis lets out a bellowing laugh at that comment and opens up one of the drawers on her dresser. “Well if you decide that you want to take a shower today, now’s the time. I’m going to go down and get breakfast started. And whether you wash up or not, you should throw this on. It might come in handy.” Alexis tosses a small black garment over to the curvy brunette who is seated on top of you.


Ashley inspects the garment and sees that it is a thong, but the back of the thong is actually a mesh chamber that would allow for something, or someone, to be sealed inside. Ashley smiles and stands up off of the bed. She then thanks Alexis and starts heading for the bathroom. 


You’re incredibly grateful that Ashley has lifted her heavy rear off of your body. After filling your lungs with as much non-fart oxygen as you can, you notice that when Ashley stood up, her asscheeks clamped down around your body and carried you with her into the bathroom. 


Ashley trots into the bathroom and locks the door behind her. She then turns on the water and begins to get ready for her shower, but she also takes a moment to admire her own body in the floor length mirror. She runs her fingers through her hair, taking note of the serious case of bed head that she is showcasing, and admiring how her breast look. She also takes a moment to turn around and get a quick peek at her bum in the mirror. Once she’s finished examining her attractive reflection, she reaches down between her cheeks and pulls your tired and battered body out of the smelly depths.


“Well it looks like we could both use a quick shower huh?” She asks looking down in her palm and noticing that you’re a bit worse for wear.


“Yes, please.” You say quietly.


Ashley steps into the shower, setting you down on a small ledge and proceeds to lather her hair and body, washing away copious amounts of sweat that had accumulated over the previous day. She takes the time to leave a small dollop of. It’s shampoo and body wash for you to scoop up and use to clean yourself. Once you’ve soaped yourself up, Ashley allows a stream of water to run from her shoulders, down her arm and off of her fingertips. Finally for the first time since Megan rubbed you in her armpits on Friday afternoon, you actually feel somewhat refreshed.


Now that you’ve finished with your own little shower, you’re left waiting for your giantess caretaker to finish with hers. You silently watch as the beautiful young woman rubs herself all over with a soapy loofa. You’re glad that you aren’t being used as a washcloth and you don’t want to press your luck so you decided that your conversation with her can wait until later. 


Finally the water is shut off and Ashley carefully takes your small body and exits the shower. You’re placed on the sink countertop and given a washcloth that you can use to dry yourself off with, while your enormous sister begins to dry herself off.


You obviously finish drying off much faster than she does, so once again you’re left to wait, sitting naked on the countertop. Ashley, It seems, has no intentions of rushing her routine. She wraps her hair up in a towel and begins to meticulously dry all of the water from every nook and cranny in her body. Once finished she steps up to the counter and retrieved the lace thong that Alexis gave to her.


Without saying a word, she shows you the garment, including the mesh compartment in the back, where a small enough person could be subjected to the fragrant releases of her asshole for as long as the goddess desires. You hold your breath, waiting to see what happens next. 


Ashley then steps her legs into the holes of the skimpy underwear and pulls them up snugly between her heavy cheeks. 


After another 20 minutes of getting ready for the day, Ashley finally picks up your naked body and takes you down into the living room so you can retrieve some clothes and the two of you can join Alexis and Megan for breakfast.


 

Chapter End Notes:

I want to give another thank you to everyone who took the time to leave a review on this story. This is my first story and it's very helpful to hear that people are liking my writing.

 

I hope everyone is enjoying the story thus far!