- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone this chapter was done in response to a request from DirtyOldBukowski, and is a small tribute to his story "Mrs Riesin's Son," one of my favorite stories on this site. This chapter contains Maternal content.

 

I hope you all enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been about two days since Brian first shrank down while underneath his girlfriends shapely, but odorous ass. Naturally he was freaking out over the knowledge that his life would never be the same again, but he was most shocked by the fact that Megan’s first request from him once he woke up, was to ask for his permission to drop him in her sweaty ass crack. 


The deal he had stupidly made, was to stay in between her shit reeking ass cheeks until she managed to cum. However, what she failed to tell him is that she had already masturbated when he initially shrunk down. Not content to finger herself again, she simply went to bed and let her stomach process the mountain of Mexican food that she had consumed while waiting for Brian to wake up.


He suffered through the night, enduring fart after stomach turning fart, until the blonde goddess finally woke from her deep slumber and slowly crawled out of bed. Feeling her walk around, Brian claws at the fleshy cheeks that had crushed him all night. He is delighted to see some light beginning to penetrate the sweaty shorts, until he is dumped down into a large porcelain bowl filled with freezing cold water. 


“Morning sleepy head! How did you sleep?” Megan asked sweetly.


“What the fuck is wrong with you, you stupid little cunt?” Brian screams up, ignoring the size roles at play here. “You said you were going to let me out when you fucking came, but you left me in your stinking shot hole all fucking night. Do you have any idea how many times you fucking farted on me last night?”


Megan kneels down in front of the toilet bowl and glares down angrily at the pathetic boy floating in the water. 


“What the fuck did you just call me? You don’t EVER fucking call me that word!” She screams down, her mighty voice reverberating off the porcelain walls. “How fucking stupid are you? You’re floating in the toilet and you just try to piss me off? Are you asking me to take a dump on you? I know you’re a nasty fucking pervert, but I didn’t think even you were that fucking depraved.”


As Megan finishes her tirade of insults, she rises up and pulls her pants down to her ankles, and turns around. She then slowly lowers her pasty white ass cheeks onto her throne, ignoring the desperate pleas of the speck of a man who was currently stationed below, ready to receive her load. Once seated Megan sits for a few moments, letting Brian consider the implications of his new size and the damage that she could do to him, by simply releasing her guts.


“Well? Is there anything you want to say? Or should I just make it rain?” Megan asks, spreading her legs apart so that she could see the pathetic little man far below her well shaven pussy. 


“Please baby, I’m so fucking sorry. I’ll never say something that stupid to you again. I’ll even kiss your ass whenever you want just please don’t do this!” He pleads up to the goddess whose asshole is ready to ruin his life.


Megan smiles at the groveling that she hears below and stands back up to speak with her little captive again. Once again kneeling in front of the toilet, Megan continues to address her new slave.


“Well that’s good news because you’re going to do a lot of ass kissing this weekend. So here are the new rules… you are gonna spend the next two days doing everything that I ask. You’ll be in my ass, or under my feet, or in my pussy and you won’t hesitate to do what I ask. If you can handle all of that, then you won’t have to get pooped on, okie doke?” She says with a smile.


Eager to get out of this fucking toilet bowl, Brian happily agrees to the terms laid out before him. Happy with the response, Megan then fishes Brian out of the toilet and places him at her bare feet. She then returns her sizeable ass to the seat of the toilet and lifts one of her feet slightly off of the ground.


“Perfect, I’m glad we understand each other. Now how about you climb under my toes and do a little apologizing while I do my business.” She says, letting out a loud fart and a giggle. And while Brian isn’t particularly keen on licking the feet of this psychopath whom he used to love, he also didn’t want to hear what she was about to do to his poor innocent toilet.


The next two days were filled with a hellish amount of torture for Brian as he was subjected to countless hours of foot licking, fart smelling and pussy diving. Megan used the poor man to fulfill her repressed sadistic desires, and she felt little remorse for the tiny being because he couldn’t stop himself from rocking a persistent erection. 


When the torment finally comes to a close, Megan drives Brian over to his mother’s house so they can begin to take care of him. Upon initial release, Megan convinces Brian’s mom that he had just now been shrunk and she brought him over to her immediately. After thanking her son’s beautiful girlfriend, Brian’s mother, Anne, took her tiny son and rushed him off to the hospital. 


Anne was given the same heartbreaking spiel that every other RP’s parent or guardian was given. There was no cure, and the burden of caring for the now incredibly helpless Brian was going to fall upon the family. After returning to the house, Anne called in her youngest child and Brian’s sister Margaret. She explained to the beautiful sophomore what had happened and explained to her that she would be partially responsible for taking care of a now tiny Brian. 


The three of them continued to talk about the future and how things were going to be different when Brian finally had a breakdown and told his mother and sister all the horrible things that he had been subjected to over the past couple days. Anne and Margaret listened intently as Brian told them the story of his suffering between the cheeks of his ex-girlfriend. 


Furious, Anne immediately called Megan’s parents and screamed at them for nearly twenty five minutes about how their daughter had tortured her son and how she was going to sue them straight to hell and lock that crazy blonde bitch behind bars forever. Anne even went so far as to get a lawyer involved, which is how she found out that she didn’t have a leg to stand on in court. Due to the fact that Megan was still only seventeen at the time, of Brian’s relationship with the young girls had been revealed in court, it would likely come back to hurt Brian. Additionally, Megan had turned over a large log of data files that had documented Brian’s particular affinity for ass and feet. Ultimately, Anne had been humiliated and forced to withdraw the idea of filing a lawsuit against that little evil blonde bitch.


The ride home from the lawyers office was intensely quiet. Anne was completely humiliated that her now shrunken son was some sort of total deviant. In the back seat Margaret was grinning from ear to ear. While it was a little bit awkward, she couldn’t help but giggle at the thought of her brother having some weird fart sniffing fetish, and then getting shrunken down and dosed with a healthy dose of girl farts for two straight days.


“Hey Bri… my seat’s kinda uncomfortable back here, would you mind if I sat on your lap? I’ll even let you kiss it hahaha.” Margaret laughs at her brothers silent humiliation.


“Shut up Margaret, that’s not fucking funny!”


Suddenly Anne chimes in angrily. “Don’t you talk to your sister like that! She’s not the one who humiliated this family with a bunch of lies! In fact, I don’t want to hear another word out of you or Ill tape you to the bottom of her hamper!”


Brian immediately shuts his mouth, too scared to say anything else. Margaret on the other hand sits back and revels in the fact that her brother isn’t allowed to respond to her jeers. 


“I’d listen up if I were you short stack, you know I’ve got a pretty bad habit of letting my clothes pile up for ages. I’d hate to see you get stuck under a pair of my gym socks for a few weeks Hahahaha.”


Brian looks back at his sister and glares at her. He didn’t know how things had managed to get so much worse for him, but now he was at the mercy of his annoying sister and aggravated mother. As bad as Megan was, the two fiery redheads he was sharing a car with now, could be so much more volatile. 


“Mom, I-“ Brian started to apologize softly, when the car was brought to a sudden and violent halt. As a result, Brian's body was tossed from the passenger seat and into the footwell. After getting up and checking himself for damage, Brian turns around to see a gigantic hand racing down towards him. “Mom what are you doing!” He screamed.


“I told you to shut the fuck up and you can’t even do that can you? You can’t give me twenty fucking minutes of silence to ride home with.” She spits at her tiny son, her words filled with venom. “Well you’re going to be quiet one fucking way or another.”


As Anne’s long slender fingers coil around Brian’s little body, she hoists him up into the air and raises her right buttcheek off of the car seat. She then unceremoniously tossed her miniscule prisoner beneath her hefty ass cheeks, and returned to her fully seated position. 


Anne was a woman whose time on this earth only proved to accentuate the naturally flawless features that she was gifted with. Truly she was aging like a fine wine, because at the age of forty five Anna was still turning heads everywhere she went. Her beautiful red hair, a gift from her Irish heritage, was wavy and flowed down past her shoulder to her ample breasts. Her large ass was a symptom of her consistent workout schedule, in addition to her love of devouring a hearty home cooked meal. She knew all too well that any straight man with functioning eyes was crazy about the round and robust cheeks that she stuffed into her black dress pants. 


An obvious exception to that rule was her tiny son who was now struggling for breath beneath her large globes. She was furious about how she had been humiliated in the lawyers office and if her son was going to be some deviant ass kisser, then goddammit she was going to get some use out of him.


“Jeesh Mom, I’m not sure there’s enough room for the both of you there.” Margaret laughs at her brother’s suffering. 


Anne looks back at her daughter for a moment, before shifting her large ass around in the seat. “I’m sure there’s a bit of space between my buns.” She smiles as she feels a tiny lump settle right in her ass crack.


Margaret laughs loudly at her mother's remark and settles back in her seat. “Hmm doesn’t seem very fair that he only has to spend time as your seat cushion. My butt could use some company too.” She knows that her mother isn’t about let her sit on her tiny brother, but she thinks about how funny it would be anyways.


“I’m not going to let you torment your brother just because he’s tiny.” Anne says bluntly, to which Margaret replies with a heavy sigh.


“Not until you get those grades up young lady.”


Margaret’s head snaps up and her eyes nearly pop out of her skull. She can not contain the excitement that she feels right now.


“Oh my god are you serious! I can do whatever I want with Brian? I’ll graduate valedictorian if that’s what it takes!!!” She exclaims excitedly.


“Oh really? Valedictorian? Don’t go making promises you can’t keep young lady.” Anne says, noticing the squirming going on beneath her ass. 


“Well, maybe not valedictorian…” Margaret admits, hoping that she didn’t overpromise with this incredible opportunity.


“Tell you what sweetie, if you get that math grade up to a B then you can start taking your brother with you to practice.” Anne smiles wickedly at the idea. Admittedly a B in one class is a pretty low bar for her gorgeous daughter to get permission to assault her brother’s senses. But she cannot deny the fact that the notion of the tiny man suffering beneath her was causing some long repressed feelings to awaken inside of her. 


She can feel a familiar sensation emanating from her loins as she pulls the car into the driveway. Anne then places her head on the headrest and slowly closes her eyes, focusing on the feeling beneath her ass.


“Hey Mom, can I carry Brian inside? I wanna let him know what I’ve got in store for him once I get my grades up.” The young redhead is eager to get started on tormenting her tiny brother. But unfortunately for Margaret, Brian is already very preoccupied.


“Sorry sweetie, Brian and I need to have a talk first.”


Ppppffffftttttttttttttt


“A looonggg talk.” Anne says, smiling from ear to ear.


Margaret immediately exits the vehicle and sprints into the house, not wanting to be the second child to experience Anne’s potent fart.


*2 weeks later*


Margaret finishes setting the table and takes her seat just as Anne carries a large pot of stew over to the table. Anne proceeds to ladle out a hearty portion of the meat and vegetable soup for herself and her daughter, and then she cuts up a small chunk of beef and places it on the tiny table setting where her equally tiny son is seated. 


The two women exchange a variety of stories about the things that they did throughout the day, laughing and gossiping like two great friends. Brian on the other hand sits quietly and nibbles on his food. He didn’t exactly feel like talking about the chores that he was asked to do today. However, it had become clear that his mother and sister didn’t really give a shit about what he felt like doing.


“And what did you get up to today shortstack?” Margaret asked, smirking down at the tiny man on the table. Brian simply continued looking at his plate and chewing his food.


“Young man, your sister asked you a question.” Anne said sternly. But still Brian said nothing.


“Hey twerp, you better speak up. Unless you want to spend the night in between my butt cheeks! You know how Mom’s veggie stew really bubbles up my insides.” She says, not bothering to veil her disgusting threat.


For some reason however, Brian was in phases by her threats. In the few weeks since getting shrunk, he had been farted on a million times by these two disgusting giantesses, so why the fuck should he be afraid of that? It’s not like if he follows the rules he’ll spend any less time breathing in fresh methane. 


“Hey earth to dorkus-“ Margaret begins to taunt her brother again, but she is instead cut off by his tiny squeals.  


“How about you fuck off you fucking ginger cunt!” He screams, standing up and facing his sister. At this point the worst she could do was kill him, and that would be a welcomed relief from the torment. But he was not greeted with a swift fist crushing his bones. Instead his sister narrows her eyes and slowly guides her spoon so that the tip of the utensil is pressing into Brian’s chest.


“Well it looks like someone’s added a bit of spice to their attitude, and you know who likes it spicy?” Margaret says before jamming the spoon into Brian’s chest and knocking him backwards into a bowl for hot flavored broth. He struggles to bring his head up out of the murky water and pushes chunks of beef and vegetable out of his way.


As he wipes the stew out of his eyes, he feels something slide underneath his body and hoist him up into the air. When the motion finally stops, he is looking at a large pair of soft pink lips, that separate into a spine chilling smile. Anne looks down at the tiny defiant morsel in her spoon and slowly opens her enormous maw. Brian only has a moment to gaze into the dark abyss before his mother slides the spoon inside and closes her mouth.


After removing the spoon, Anne begins to swish the tiny boy around in her mouth, making sure he gets the full experience that she has to offer. She presses her terrified son into the roof of her mouth with her powerful tongue and looks across the table into the eyes of her curious daughter who is patiently waiting for what’s next.


Without breaking eye contact, Anne allows the tiny bite sized man to slide towards the back of her throat, and swallows her only son whole. She then proceeds to finish her stew, paying no mind to the tiny person plummeting down into her stomach.


*Three days later*


Margaret is walking through the hallway towards her locker. She stops at her locker and collects her math textbook, but she can’t help but overhear a conversation between a couple of older girls who are discussing the recent news that Brian had gone missing. Unfortunately for the family, locating a missing RP was often times far too challenging for any police force to do anything about, and it was believed that he was gone for good.


Walking away, Margaret takes a quick detour into the bathroom to relieve herself before class. Once in the bathroom, she confirms that she is alone and takes a seat in one of the stalls. As she pulls down her tight jeans and cotton pink panties, she removes a tiny little man from her crotch before letting a jet stream of piss exit her body. 


“Did you hear those girls out there Bri? Apparently you’ve gone missing. That sucks hahaha.” 


“Please, please I am begging you. Just kill me.” Brian pleads, the things that he’s experienced are far too much for any man to handle. 


“Well dumbass we tried that… but you decided to just crawl out of mom’s assholelike the little turd you are.” She says as the torrent of urine slows to a slow dripping. “But don’t worry, it’s my turn to eat you tonight and if you’ve got the nerve to drop out of my ass in the morning then I might just flush you away.”


Margaret then give Brian a sly wink as she stands up and drops him back down into the crotch of her underwear. She then pulls her pants back up, and seals away the tiny broken man, who was never heard from again.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, which will likely be the last time that we see Brian. As always, I will not be posting over the weekend so make sure you come back on Monday to see what happens when we return to Max's adventures in the cabin.

 

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read the story through, it means so much to me. The incredible support that you all have show has gotten me thinking about the next couple of stories that I plan to write, but first we will need to see this one through to it's conclusion.

 

Thank you so much and have a wonderful weekend!