- Text Size +

When you and Ashley reach the kitchen, both Alexis and Megan are sitting down at the table enjoying some coffee. 


“Well look who’s finally decided to come get some grub! I guess Max wanted to get some fuel before he goes spelunking today hahaha” Alexis says getting the morning started with with her usual bitchiness.


“Well he already went cave diving this morning… add that to all the work he put in last night and I think he needs some protein if he’s going to keep up.” Ashley says calmly, planting a kiss on your head.


“Jeesh you guys are giving him a hard time already? Gotta give him a minute to catch a breath. I’m pretty sure we put him through the ringer yesterday haha.” For once it seemed Megan was coming to your defense. While it’s true that she has fun tormenting her helpless brother, with smelly feet, sweaty armpits and even a nice juicy fart; she does feel a health amount of regret about some of the other things that happened. She has a hazy memory of letting loose a wet shit over the poor little guy and that’s not something she ever thought she would actually do. 


Alexis looks across the table to the pretty blonde seated there. She was confused by Megan’s sudden defense of that pathetic little bug. Did she really think that she was going to just show up, take one of Alexis’ tiny slaves and then take Max away? Not on her goddamn life. 


“Well I think we can all sit down and have a nice a nice breakfast before Max gets back to work for the day. I’m thinking maybe we could all get some pedis today. What do you girls think? I know my feet could use a bit of work.” Ashley suggests setting you down in the middle of the table. You slowly sit down on the table and just stay there quietly, not making eye contact with anyone.


Megan smiles at her sister’s suggestion, but she cannot take her eyes off of her tiny deflated brother. He just looks so sad. While Megan was planning on staying for one more night, perhaps she could conceive Ashley and Alexis that they would prefer to have some alone time.


“Oooh a pedicure sounds perfect. Is there a place in town? I could definitely get in on that action, but I think Max and I should get on the road before it gets too dark. I know this hangover is gonna take its toll on me haha.” Megan says, and you look up at her before returning your gaze to the table. 


Both Ashley and Alexis look over at Megan with confused looks.


“Well don’t worry about it. Alexis actually offered to let Max stay with us for the week. I figure there’s no need to have you babysit, and no point in having him home all alone. And I’m thinking that Max can give us some pedicures. I’m sure he’d like to spend some quality time with my little piggies wouldn’t you Macy?” Ashley coos.


You look up from the table and force a smile for your beautiful sister. “Sounds like fun Ash!” 


“Awesome, it's a date then!” Alexis declares before turning her attention back to Megan. “And if you’re not feeling great you can head out after breakfast. You don’t need to worry about hurting my feelings, I know what it’s like struggling with a hangover.”


You’re hopes are dashed. Alexis just let Megan off the hook. You’re pretty sure that Megan got her hands on her new toy last night, and now she doesn’t even need to get you out of this cabin. Your mood somehow manages to get even worse, which you would not have believed possible after getting subjected to Ashley’s Dutch oven.


Megan however is feeling a bit uneasy about leaving her big brother here alone for the rest of the week. There’s something about Alexis that Megan is starting not to trust. And she was actually successful in getting Ashley to believe this whole stink fetish bullshit, although Megan herself played a large part in making that happen.


“Well I wouldn’t want to just leave him here to third wheel you two. This was supposed to be a nice romantic getaway and you’ve already been so amazing letting us come visit. I’d feel kinda bad about just dropping off the little stink bug and running.” Megan pushes her point.


“Oh well I’m sure the two of us can muster up enough stink for our favorite little perv.” Ashley says playfully, and pokes you in your chest. “In think maybe we can try out having him help me floss after breakfast. What do you say about that Max? Does that sound like something you could try?”


You look up at you’re beautiful sister who’s smile radiates a warmth that used to make you feel 100 feet tall. Now her gaze makes you feel almost microscopic in size. Your former protector turned into your chief antagonizer… now asking if you’d like to spend the morning picking the food out from between her teeth. 


“Sure Ash, whatever you want.” You say with a subtle lack of enthusiasm in your voice.


“See Meg, it’s no trouble at all. Max has more beautiful smelly women than he can handle, I’m one less booty won’t ruin his day. Would it Maxxy?” Alexis asks, standing up and looking down at your tiny form.


“No. Of course not. I think Megan has given me enough sweat for two lifetimes… “ you say looking up into the eyes of your youngest tormentor. Looking at her face you could almost swear that she looked… guilty? Could she somehow feel bad for you? No that can’t be right. Maybe she put her new toy somewhere disgusting and that fool hasn’t learned not to fight back. Seems a bit more likely.


“Alright then…” Megan says, not sure of what she can say to get Max out of here. “Lets get that breakfast cooking.”


The girls then proceed to idly chit chat while Alexis cooks up a few hearty portions of eggs, bacon, potatoes and toast. You are gifted with a few crumbs off of Ashley’s plate which actually makes a fairly substantial breakfast for you. With everything that had happened, you didn’t realize just how hungry that you had become. You notice that while you greedily shove every morsel that drops in front of you, Megan is staring at you quite a bit. So much so that it makes you uncomfortable. Out of pure habit you shift yourself closer to Ashley who accidentally brings her hand down and knocks you over.


“Ooh sweetie I’m sorry, I didn’t see you had gotten so close. You finished with breakfast? Well you certainly are eager to get back into the action. I guess our little lesson this morning knocked some sense into you huh?” Ashley says. She then picks you up off your back and sets you down on her plate, and your socks are basically soaked in bacon grease. 


“What do you say we go grab some dental floss and you can get all the bits out of those hard to reach places?” Ashely suggests, lifting you up and sticking out her tongue. She then drops you gently on her tongue and pulls your lower half into her mouth. After some general sucking she removes you from her oral cavern, but you notice that your socks didn’t come with you.


“Mmmmm bacony. Maybe if the flossing doesn’t go well I can just swallow you up.” She smiles at how much her teasing makes you squirm around in her fingers. 


“Well if you’re gonna do that we should give him a little washcloth. That way he can give your intestines a scrub on the way out.” Both Alexis and Ashley laugh at the implication of Alexis’ suggestion. Meanwhile you try to figure out of Ashley would actually eat you. There’s no way that you could survive a trip through her body like that, is there?


“Well I’m gonna hit the bathroom real quick, but do you mind if I bring Max with me. I can think of a couple ways that his small hands could be useful. I’ll make sure he brings back some dental floss too.” Megan says, standing up from her chair at the table and putting her palm out towards Ashley.


“Well alright, but wash him off after whatever you’re doing. I’m not gonna put him in my mouth is he smells like your ass.” Ashley says, reluctantly handing over her little plaything. “And I’d be quick Max, the longer you take, the more time you give my tummy to cook up a nice burp.” She finishes with a wink.


Megan takes your body and hurriedly carries you to the upstairs bathroom and shuts the door behind her.


“Please don’t put me in the toilet” you say softly.


“Max, I…” She trails off.


“I’m sorry for being disobedient or whatever but please, please don’t do that to me. I’ll keep on doing whatever Alexis wants… and Ashley too. You don’t need to worry about losing you’re new toy. I won’t mess it up for you.” You say. You’re terrified of why she brought you in here, but you’re hoping that it gets over with quickly.


“Max I’m sorry.”


“Please Meg I’m begging you, I’ll do anything you want but don’t shit on me again. Please, please, please just have some mercy on me.” You’re on your hands and knees in your sister’s palm just pleading with her not to drop you in her waste.


“Max you don’t understand, I’m so fucking sorry for what I did. I took it too far last night. I got way too fucking drunk again and I’m just so sorry.” She says. And she actually sounds somewhat genuine. However you’re still concerned that she’s trying to trick you somehow.


“I… wait, what?” You ask. You’ve never really seen Megan apologize for anything before, least of all to you.


“Look Max, I’m going to get you home. You don’t need to stay here, I just need you to tell them that you don’t want to stay here.” She says, trying to get you in on her plan to break you out.


“You’re trying to trick me” You say, unconvinced of Megan’s sudden change of heart.


“No Max I want to get you out of this place, you’re better off getting away from those two.”


“Oh and I’ll be better off with you? So you can push me in your asshole? Fuck off Megan, I’m not falling for your bullshit. Just take me back to Ashley.” You shout.


“Max use your damn head. She just said, that you’ll be spending the day giving them pedicures. Oh and that’s after you crawl in her mouth and pick all the shit out of her teeth. And if you do a good enough job, she won’t swallow you and push you out of her log cutter. Is that how you want to spend the rest of your week?” She says, trying to convince you that staying here is a bad move.


“Oh and going with you would be better?” You ask sharply. “The ride down here was three and a half hours of me smelling your fucking feet, that is when you weren’t farting on me. And Ashley is the only one here who didn’t take a dump on me, so again I ask why should I go with you?”


“Max I-“ she starts.


“Tell me this, did Alexis give you what you were looking for?” You ask.


“Well… yea.” Megan’s gaze falls to the floor. She know where this is going.


“Mhmm that’s what I thought, and where is that lucky person now? I’m guessing you have him some 5 star accommodations.” 


“Max, you don’t-“


“WHERE IS HE MEG?” You scream.


Megan’s shoulders slump down and she lets out a heavy sigh. She lowers her hand and places it on her crotch. She doesn’t say anything but returns her eyey to yours.


“That’s what I thought. Just grab the dental floss and take me back to the kitchen. Then you can leave. You go what you wanted so just fucking leave me alone” you cross your arms and wait for Megan to take you back to the kitchen.


After hearing the conversation finish, Alexis takes her ear away from the door, and quietly scampers back to the kitchen. 


Eventually you and Megan return from the bathroom and you are gently placed on the table next to Ashley. As the mindless chatter resumes, you cannot help but notice that Alexis is staring at Megan pretty intensely. Something is definitely off with her, but it seems that if she’s mad, she at least isn’t mad at you. 


“Hello! Earth to Max, is anyone home?” Ashley booms down to you, pulling your attention back to her.


“Huh, what did you say?” You ask. Evidently you had gotten so distracted by Alexis’ demeanor that you had basically tuned out your sister.


“I said, Are you ready to get started?” She was holding up the dental floss and baring her pearly white teeth to you. “Should be a nice change of pace from smelly feet hahaha.”


“Uhhh sure Ash. And I was thinking maybe we could just relax and watch some TV today? I could use a little bit of R&R to recharge my batteries ya know?” You hope that by agreeing to her demands might just buy you some favor with this enchanting goddess.


“Oh poor little Maxxy, I guess things did get a little rough last night didn’t they haha. I’ll make you a deal, if you do this for me, you can have the rest of the morning to relax.” She says, tearing off a piece of dental floss that is a few times the length of your body and taking you into the living room. As you are carried off to clean your sister’s teeth, you look back into the kitchen to see Alexis pulling Megan aside for a conversation that is too quiet to hear.


You and Ashley arrive in the living room and she places you down on the couch. The tall brunette then proceeds to place a magazine on the couch and plops her skyscraper sized body onto the seat with a muffled thud. Her large head then descends onto a pillow and she opens up her cavernous maw. You climb up onto the pillow with the long string of dental floss in tow and quickly arrive at her lips. Peering deep into her mouth, you see a full set of large white teeth, that could be used to grind you into a pulp if she were so inclined. As you marvel at the enormous calcium boulders before you, Ashley notices your slow start and begins to wiggle her tongue. The giant slimy muscle begins to flop around in her mouth and you’re sprayed with little bits of spittle.


“Might as well get it over with” you sigh as you gather up a measure of floss and step up to the mouth. You begin with her front teeth, manipulating the floss so that any tiny little flecks if chewed up food are forced out. The job isn’t very dignified but honestly it could be a hell of a lot worse so you don’t complain. The only real challenge so far was reaching up to her upper teeth, which made your arms pretty sore.


Once you finish with all the teeth that you can reach from the front, you then need to move on to the teeth towards the back. You’re thinking about how to approach this new challenge. Thus far, you’ve been able to simply step back anytime that Ashley needed to close her mouth. But now if you climb all the way in, you’re going to be in danger of getting swallowed. 


Carefully you climb into her mouth and resume your cleaning routine, trying to work as fast as you can. Inside your sister’s mouth, you are quite cramped and it’s difficult to find a good position to do your job. Sitting uncomfortably on her tongue, you wipe her saliva off of your face and get to flossing. Her rhythmic breathing provided waves of fresh air to permeate the hot moist cavern, but there were random instances where she took a sharp inward breath and you had to drop down and hug her tongue to prevent yourself from getting sucked down her deep, dark, intimidating throat.


You were almost done when you notice that her jaw was beginning to shut. You pull your hands away from her teeth and try to slide out of her mouth before you get sealed in. Before you can escape however, Ashley’s gigantic tongue pushes your puny body into the roof of her mouth. You can hear an ominous laughing sound coming from behind you. 


“Her laugh sounds fucking creepy from in here” You think to yourself.


With her lips now sealed, you lie still against her tongue, waiting for whatever is coming next. Suddenly there comes another noise from behind you. It starts out as a distant gurgle, but the sound grows louder as it appears to be getting closer and closer to you. You can no longer hear yourself think as the incoming storm reaches Ashley’s mouth, culminating in an incredibly loud belch.


Ashley can’t stop herself from giggling as her tiny little brother is sealed in her mouth with her burp. She allows the tainted air to swirl around her mouth for about twenty seconds, before finally opening her mouth and spitting Max out onto the couch.


“Hahahaha I'm sorry little one, I just couldn’t resist! Hahahaha” Ashley is bellowing with laughter as she sits up and gets off the couch.


You wipe the saliva off of your face and remove your shirt which is now soaking wet. “Yea yea very funny. Might I suggest a breath mint.” You shout up at your gargantuan sister, laughing at her little “prank.” 


“Well here, you stay and relax for a while. I’m gonna go get some mouthwash. I’ve got a funny taste in my mouth.” She giggles and sticks her tongue out at you. She then places the TV remote next to you and walls out of the room.


You watch her leave and realize that you actually had a smile on your face. Even after everything that happened last night, and then getting both farted and burped on, her laughter still manages to make you smile. There was definitely some tension between the two of you that would eventually need to be addressed, but deep down you know that you still love her. 


After a couple minutes of watching TV and relaxing, Alexis comes into the room, presumably to ruin your quiet time. You hold your breath and silently watch as she crosses the room walking over to the couch where you’re seated. When she reaches you, she turns around so that all you can see if her enormous ass.


“Mind if I join you little man?” She laughs as she wiggles her big booty.


“Fuck me” you say under your breath .


“I’m just fucking with you man, here.” She then turns around and lowers her fist down onto the couch where you’re sitting. When her hand opens up you notice that she has brought you a fresh outfit. You look up at her very confused as she dumps the clothing in front of you before waltzing over to her favorite recliner and taking a seat. “I figured you were gonna need a change of clothes after doing all that dental work.”


“Uhhh thanks… I appreciate it.” You say, still somewhat apprehensive about Alexis’ sudden shift in demeanor.


Alexis looks over at you and notices that you’re still just staring at her. 


“It’s not a trick ya dork. Go ahead and get changed.” She says turning back to the TV.


“Yea, yea… it’s just kind of weird. I thought you like… hated me.” You say, stripping out of your soaked clothes and throwing on the clean outfit. 


“I don’t hate you Max. Look, I have a good time playing with people like you. And I love being with your sister. So naturally I want her to partake in some of the hobbies that I enjoy.” She explains.


“Hobbies like like using me as a sex toy?” You ask.


“Well I mean, you could do worse for yourself. Ashley and I are both pretty damn hot.” She laughs. “I mean, a lot of guys might actually pay to experience what you did.”


“But Ashley is my sister.”


“Look man, things aren’t going back. But I’ll make you a deal, if you do what is asked of you and keep a good attitude about it, then the three of us can have a happy relationship.” Alexis bargains with you.


“And what if I don’t want to do what I’m asked.” 


“Then things get ugly again. But why can’t you just play along, what do you have to gain by fighting me? I know some of the stuff we want you do is a little bit gross but would it be any better going with Megan? Do you really think that if you choose to go with her, that you won’t end up in her ass?” Alexis argues. You have to admit that she’s pretty good at debating, it makes sense that she’s studying law. 


“Well now that you have her someone else to torment… maybe it would be better if I go with her.” You’re not sure if it was a mistake to tell Alexis that you know about her deal with Megan, but perhaps if she thinks that you have some leverage then you can negotiate with her while she’s in this amicable mood. It seems that Alexis’ current goal is to prevent Megan from taking you away from her and Ashley so you might be able to talk her into laying off the more extreme torment.


“Well if that’s how you feel then you should go with Megan. But I don’t know why you think she’s going to leave you alone… the only thing better than having someone worship your feet, is having two people worship your feet.” Alexis says as she gets up out of her chair and goes off to find Ashley. “It’s your call Max, but I think you’ll have more fun with us. Plus just think about how happy it makes Ashley.”


All alone again, you’re left to sit and consider what Alexis said. “Could she be right?” You think to yourself. 


 

Chapter End Notes:

I want to take a moment and let you all know how much fun I have had writing this story! It isn't at all what I expected when I started out and the supportive messages that I have recieved, have only served to keep me motivated in posting consistent updates. 

 

So thank you so much to all the readers out there and a very special thank you to everyone who takes a second to leave a review!

 

Stay tuned to see what happens next.