- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, I'm back from the weekend and happy to be posting again! I was having a hard time finishing up some chapters last week, but I sat and focused on doing some writing over the weekend and I'm making good progress again. Hope you enjoy!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You are hunched over trying to catch your breath. Mere moments ago you were pulled out out of the reeking armpit of your gigantic sister. And somehow, not even the sister whom you would expect to hold you in her armpit. No, this time you were subjected to the freshly exercised pit of your twin sister Ashley. Now that you’ve been released, your main focus is scraping the sweat off your face, and filling your lungs with untainted air. 

 

After cleaning off your face, you look up to see Ashley and Alexis smiling down at you. The two gorgeous brunettes are seated on the couch, with Alexis sitting on top, straddling Ashley’s hips. You are seated on Ashley’s chest, just above the deep crevice of her ample, and still sweaty, bosom. You feel an immense sense of dread standing where you are, as if some imminent danger is right around the corner.  

 

“Well Max, I hope that was worth it. Because your punishment for tickling my baby’s armpit will be served tonight.” Alexis says, as if you actually played any part in rubbing your own face around Ashley’s pungent flesh.

 

“Oh you take such good care of me.” Ashley says, placing her hands on Alexis curvy hips. “I don’t know what I would do without you to protect me from that big bully Max.”

 

This girls laugh at the notion of your ability to bully someone. In reality, you couldn’t impose your will on anyone. Even now as a 23 year old man, you could be crushed like a bug underneath a toddler’s shoe. However these two hot and aroused young women were more than capable of bullying you. And eager to prove that fact, Alexis leaned down to resume her makeout session with her sweaty girlfriend, and coincidentally let her impressive tits crush you into your sister’s cleavage. 

 

Being compressed between the four massive tits was more uncomfortable than anything else. Ashley’s shirt was soaked in sweat which was rapidly becoming very cold, while the embroidered fabric of Alexis’ top was incredibly course on your tender skin. However, things changed drastically when the titanic bombshells decided to move things along by taking off both of their shirts. You’re awestruck as Alexis hoists your tiny body up to her face, and then with a small giggle, deposits you in between her massive mounds. Stuck between the biggest tits that you’ve ever seen in your life, you look down at your sister who is still pinned beneath your captor. The feeling of being taller than Ashley is short lived, because Alexis begins her descent again and presses her lips against Ashley’s.

 

This time, you are actually able to get some enjoyment out of this experience. As Alexis swaps a good amount of saliva with your sister, she makes a point to push her breasts down into Ashley’s, and pummels you with her soft mounds. The constant motion of the walls around you, combined with the rising heat coming off of Alexis’ perfumed skin is causing you to feel a sensation that you haven’t felt in quite some time. It doesn’t take long for you to feel your members to grow fully erect, and you struggle to keep yourself from propelling over the edge into an ocean of bliss.  

 

Your struggles are futile though, because the intense friction from Alexis’ large jiggling tits cause your erect dick to erupt a spray of hot jizz all over the inside of your pants. A wave of pleasure massages every single nerve in your body, and you feel yourself relax to a point that you have never relaxed before. The sensation is short lived however, because despite you reaching your climax, the constant motion did not cease. Alexis continues to massage her breasts together, completely unaware that you had just shot your load across her supple flesh. The temperature continues to rise and your palace of pleasure begins to transform into an oven of sweat and flesh.

 

 After another three minutes being broiled in Alexis’ cleavage, you think that your brain might be dangerously close to boiling in your skull. Thankfully your salvation is brought to a head when a pair is slim feminine fingers reaches between the squishy globes and pulls you out. Your small tired body is hoisted up in front of your tormentor’s large sparkling eyes. You stare into her gigantic pupils as she looks you up and down, and her gaze pauses as she notices the small stain on the front of your pants. 

 

“Well well well, it looks like someone was having a good time.” Alexis moves your body so that Ashley can look at the mess you made all over yourself. “Ya know Max it’s polite to buy a lady dinner first. Hahaha”

 

Ashley however, doesn’t laugh, but instead sits up, causing you and Alexis to tumble backwards into the couch.

 

“What the hell Max, did you fucking cum on my girlfriend?” She asks. There’s something curious about her voice. It isn’t as if she is genuinely upset about you being with her girlfriend, but there does appear to be something bothering her. 

 

“Oooooh is somebody jealous.” Alexis teases, holding you in front of Ashley’s gargantuan face. 

 

You’re dangling helplessly in front of your twin sister’s beautiful face, when you see her furrow her brow and puff out her cheeks a bit. Honestly if it weren’t for the way she had been treating you lately, it would be the cutest face in the world. Suddenly her eyes narrow and her jaws quickly open up and snap forward in your direction. If not for Alexis’ quick reflexes, Ashley may very well have snapped your limbs off and swallowed you whole.

 

“Ah ah ah, I’m not gonna let you break our little plaything just cuz he likes my big ol boobies.” Alexis wags a ginger in her lovers face, as she cradled your puny body against her warm bosom. 

 

“Give it.” Ashley says sternly, trying to wiggle her fingers into Alexis’s hands.

 

“It? Oh so he’s an IT now is he?” Alexis taunts, trying to shield you from a dangerously worked up sister.

 

“He is a bad little man, who did a bad little thing. And so he needs to be punished.” Ashley is now repositioning herself so that she is sitting on Alexis’ legs who is lying on her back on the couch. Now in a good position to assert her will, Ashley raises up one of her legs so that a single socked foot is now hovering ominously over Alexis’ face. 

 

Alexis closes her fingers tightly around your body as she looks up at the pretty pink sock dangling directly above her nose. She sees the heavy toll that Ashley’s run took on the small garment, and can’t help but picture the little flecks of lint strewn across the sole as countless little people suffering in the odor of Ashley’s foot. In her mind she can see waves of people being washed away by an ocean of footsweat, and some being so unfortunate as to wind up trapped beneath the greasy jam that gathers between the little toes of her sweet and caring girlfriend. 

 

Letting her imagination run wild, Alexis feels a familiar wetness begin to invade the front of her panties. Slowly the foot begins to descend until she can smell the sour, acrid stench that is emanating from the looming sole. 

 

“Give it here, or you get to take his punishment instead.” Ashley says, fully engrossed in her role as a domineering goddess. She wiggles her toes inside the pungent prison and sees a single bit of sweat soaked lint fall from her foot onto the face of her obviously aroused lover.

 

Alexis continues to stare at the bottom of Ashley’s sock, as she raises you up between two fingers so that you are dangling by your arms in front of you sister. Your sister wiggles her hips victoriously on Alexis’ lap and reaches forward to take you in her hands, letting her foot fall to the floor. 

 

“I guess you’re gonna have to punish me.” Alexis says with a sy smile as she opens her mouth and drops your tiny defenseless body between her lips. 

 

You feel as if you are plummeting in slow motion when Alexis releases the fingers binding your arms and you begin to free fall. Your body drops like a stone into the hungry maw waiting impatiently below you, and you are then mercilessly assaulted by a giant wriggling tongue battering you between her pearly white teeth. The concussive force of your head bouncing off of her teeth is brutal, but what’s worse the humidity within the confines of this giantess’ mouth. It’s muggy, wet, and cramped inside Alexis’ mouth and you cannot escape the stench of digested bacon and eggs. It appears that this young woman never bothered to brush her teeth after breakfast.

 

Ashley’s face turns to one of pure shock, as she just saw her brother get slurped up by her girlfriend. Granted they were playing around and she agreed to submit Max to some playful torment, but this made her panic just a bit. With just one quick swallow, Ashley could lose her brother to the belly of the beast. Unsure of what to say Ashley just stares at Alexis waiting for what will happen next.

 

Sensing Ashley’s concern, Alexis cracks a smile and opens her mouth just enough for her to snake her tongue out into the open. And lying on her wet tongue was a tiny little man who was a bit worse for wear. Alexis then blows a raspberry, showing you with bits of spittle, and pulls her tongue back into her mouth. Alexis has a look on her face that was silently challenging Ashley to do something about it, if she wanted to win you back.

 

Finally catching on Ashley smiles and lets out a contented sigh. “Well, don’t say I didn’t warn you.” She says standing up off of her girlfriends lap and walking over towards Alexis head. She slips her thumbs into the waistband of her running shorts and wiggles her hips to help free them from the confines of the less than breathable fabric. Her sensual strip tease only serves to exacerbate the dampness in Alexis’ panties. Once the shorts have fallen to the ground Alexis can see the mesh back thong that she had given Ashley this morning was still threading the span between her glorious ass cheeks. This means that Ashley was willing to deal with having a thong up her ass through her entire workout just to make the little prison a bit more unpleasant for whomever crossed her path.

 

With this realization, Alexis couldn’t even wait for her lover to drop her panties, before she decided to slide a couple fingers down towards her own hungry cunt. Ashley notices that her little plaything has opted to give herself some much desired release, and considered this to be the perfect opportunity to torture the busty girl. 

 

“Oh no you don’t! You don’t get to play with your pussy, not while you’re still harboring a fugitive.” Ashley says while reaching down and pulling Alexis’ manicured fingers away from the starving pussy. 

 

Alexis lets out a pathetic whimper as her once timid and submissive girlfriend denies her this much needed fingering. Satisfied with her work, Ashley then continues to disrobe until her naked body is bathed in the gentle glow of the afternoon sun coming through the window. She then gives Alexis a few moments to admire her well manicured pussy before stepping up into the couch and lowering herself down to the eager girl’s face. 

 

Alexis releases a small gasp as the immaculate pussy lips above her begin their descent, and nearly sucks you deep into her throat. Luckily though, she manages to use her skilled tongue to stop your descent and pin you to the roof of her mouth. She’s got plans for you and they don’t include dropping you into her tummy, at least not yet.

 

Ashley wastes no time in bringing her soaking wet nethers down onto her girlfriends face. Once her makes contact, she decides to slide around to try to get more comfortable. She wiggles her ample behind in one direction and then the other, leaning forward and back until she finds herself in the perfect position. Her lips are positioned perfectly on top of Alexis’ lips, eagerly awaiting for her dexterous tongue to slither out of its cave (and into hers.) And as an added bonus her pungent asshole was aimed directly at Alexis’ cute little nose. 

 

Ashley giggles to herself, after all the torturing that they have done to Max, now it’s Alexis who has her nose pressed right up against her extra ripe rosebud. She desperately loved this woman with all her heart but she had to admit, there was something so exhilarating about subjecting someone to her body’s less pleasant odors. “Hmm, maybe I’m the deviant.” She thinks to herself, before pushing that thought away to be addressed later. For right now she had more pressing concerns. Namely, getting off.

 

Alexis is more turned on that she has ever been. The transformation that she facilitated in Ashley, from a timid and submissive girl whose life revolves around protecting her tiny brother, was now acting more dominant. Even going so far as to sit on her face after a run on a hot summer afternoon. Alexis lived for this sort of thing, to watch this beautiful girl embrace the power that she could wield over others. Plus the fact that Ashley was a sexy little thing didn’t do anything to calm her hormones. Once Ashley’s beautiful pussy finally descended and rested on her face, Alexis got to work.

 

She positions your body in a way that when her tongue finally exits her mouth, you are staring up at Ashley’s massive labia. You’re not given even a second to react before your tiny body is slammed up against the moist genitals, and your face is rubbed up and down, all across her swollen lips. Once again you are sent into a sensory overload as Alexis proceeds to eat out your sister, with you stuck to her tongue. The heat and smell from Ashley’s massive pussy, combined with the pressure from Alexis’ tongue is causing your mind to set off all sorts of alarms. And while your brain is telling you that this is an incredibly miserable experience, you cannot stop yourself from sporting yet another erection. 

 

Ashley on the other hand, isn’t feeling any sort of reservations about the stellar performance that Alexis is putting up. The feeling of her slimy tongue pushing its way into her sensitive crotch is amplified by the subtle but still noticeable sensation of a tiny man being pushed up inside of her. The feeling of being in charge for once… the feeling of having both of these people beneath her, serving her most carnal desires is filling Ashley up like a balloon. And she is ready to burst at any second.

 

Sensing just how near to orgasm her partner was, Alexis decided to go for the kill. She reaches her hands up into Ashley’s hips, arches her back and buried her face so far between the pale cheeks that you would think she was trying to climb inside. She then shoots her tongue out as far as she can and goes into turbo mode. Her tongue (and by extension, you) darts back and forth around the swollen pussy, eagerly working to bring it release. 

 

As expected, Ashley’s body buckled under the force of her orgasm as her hips rock back and forth, and a river of cum flows from between her legs. And because Alexis is not the kind of person to spare you any sort of torment, she pulls all of your body inside of her mouth, leaving only your head sticking out between her lips. 

 

You’re completely immobile as Ashley’s sticky love drips down off of her lips and brings to pool up around your head. 

 

“Alexis! Enough! Please stop!” You shout as loud as you can, allowing some of the sweet fluid to enter your mouth. Without your hands to wipe off your face, your can only sit and endure the lake of cum making it into your eyes, nose and mouth.

 

Ashley takes a few moments to savor the feeling of bliss rushing through her body before she slowly rises up off of her girlfriend and turns around to take stock of the damage she caused. She cannot help but laugh as she sees the tiny head of her shrunken brother sticking out of Alexis’ lips, surrounded by a literal lake of her cum. 

 

“Ahahaha Max, how are you doing down there?” She says leaning down and plucking you from between Alexis’ lips. As Ashley helps Alexis off the couch,you just curl up into a ball in her hand. 

 

“Aww is littly Maxxy getting sleepy?” Ashley coos, rubbing a single finger along your back. “That’s okay buddy, you can take a little nap.”  

 

Alexis is now wiping her face off with a towel when she decided to chime in. “Well here, he's got one more job to do before he gets a break.” She walks over towards Ashley with her palms stretched out waiting for you to get handed over. “I’ve got an itch that needs some tiny hands to scratch.”

 

Ashley however closes her fist around you and brings you around her back. “Ah ah ah, you had your fun. Now max needs some time off. He’s got a looonnnnngggg night in front of him, and I want him to be alert and ready.

 

Alexis makes a pouty face, but doesn’t want to push the issue too much because Ashley is right, the real fun has yet to come. However, she also doesn’t want you to get too comfortable in the meantime.

 

Suddenly the perfect idea pops into her head as she reaches down and picks up one of the shoes that Ashley had worn on her run. She lifts the shoe up to her nose, takes a couple of quick whiffs and then crinkles her nose in disgust. 

 

“Fine, but if her wants to sleep, he sleeps in here.” She says defiantly.

 

Ashley looks into Alexis’ eyes and then down at you. You silently pray that Ashley is going to stand her ground and get Alexis to leave you alone for a while. Unfortunately for you, Ashley is not very good at standing up to Alexis. She then tips her palm so that you go quickly tumbling down into the mouth of the shoe. Your face bounces off of the squishy insole and you can feel the moisture already starting to cling to your body.

 

Alexis then picks up the crumpled up running sock off the floor and begins to seal off the entrance to the shoe.

 

“Awww come on. Let the poor guy have some fresh air!” Ashley pleads, feeling guilty that Max’s relaxation time is now going to be soured by the stink of her sweaty feet. 

 

“Oh fresh air huh? Alright, I can do that.” Alexis says, giggling and bringing the shoe around behind her. Alexis the contorts her face and presses down on her guts, forcing a toxic cloud out from between her cheeks, directly into the closed container in which you were trapped. Satisfied with her gift, she then stuff the sock into the entrance of the shoe and seals you away for the next several hours.

 

Ashley rolls her eyes, knowing that this torment was fairly mild compared to what Alexis would’ve preferred to do. The two giantesses then set the shoe on the coffee table and head upstairs to take a shower, eager to get cleaned up and smelling nice.

 

You can hear the two girls giggle as they leave the room, and you realize that they’re going to leave you in here for a while. The scent of Ashley’s feet mixed in with the scent of Alexis’ potent fart is giving you an incredible headache and causing you to feel somewhat nauseous. Knowing that there’s nothing that you can do to move the sweaty sock out of the way, you decided to just curl up and try to pass the time with some sleep. You however have a hard time falling asleep, unsure of how you’re still sporting a rock solid erection.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope everybody enjoyed the chapter. We see now that even though Max lost one of his tormentors, he now has to contend with his own body betraying him.

 

No rest for the tiny!

 

Thank you all so much for reading and please feel free to leave a review to let me know what you did or didn't like. As I've said before, this is my first story and I want to improve my writing.