- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not a whole ton of content in this chapter. It's short, but important in the grand scheme fo things. Either way, I hope you enjoy!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot, humid, and smelly. Those are the words that would best describe your surroundings. Locked away inside of your sister’s running shoe with nothing but Alexis’ raunchy fart to keep you company. You’re lying on the damp insole, trying to get some sleep, but for some reason your just can’t. You reach down into your pants and grab ahold of your rigid member. Slowly you begin to stroke up and down, hoping that jacking off might help you fall asleep.


“Wait, how am I this turned on right now?” You think to yourself, letting go of your cock. Your head is swirling around a miasma of footsweat and girl fart, you should be vomiting not jerking off. Your mind tells you that you should be repulsed by your environment but your body doesn’t seem to care about logic… all your body cares about is sweet release.


You struggle with your inner demons for what feels like an eternity before your willpower gives out and you succumb to your base desires. Gripping your steel erection in one hand, you proceed to jerk away like it’s the end of the world. The conflict inside your mind isn’t helping the process along but you don’t really care, right now you’ve got all the time in the world. Finally you find yourself right at the precipice. A world of bliss is only a few more strokes away and you are eager to make the leap.


But before you can reach completion, your prison is hoisted high up into the air, and the crusty sock that is guarding the entrance is pulled out of the way so a river of fresh air is able to rush into the shoe. As the shoe is then tipped up, you begin to tumble, dick in hand, all the way out into a gigantic palm.


The stimulation provided by the fall proves to be just enough to push you beyond the threshold and you shoot an enormous load of jizz that falls onto the hand of one of your tormentresses. As you drop down to your knees, you look up to the look of pure shock on Ashley’s face.


“What the fuck?” Ashley says between a series of giggles. “Were you jerking off in my shoe?” 


You don’t have any idea what to say. You’re utterly humiliated. For some unknown reason, you just jerked yourself off inside the reeking shoe of your twin sister. It wasn’t a conscious decision, but rather something that your body just forced you to do. Still… it happened all the same.


“Ash I… I wasn’t…” you trail off, still at a loss for words. 


“Oh my god, you really are a little perv aren’t you?” She asks, raising a fingernail up to your miniscule junk. Ashamed as all hell, you try your best to cover your your dick and hang your head in shame. 


“Do sissy’s feet smell nice, huh? Does itty bitty Max love his big, sweaty, stinky sister?”  Ashley uses her index finger to pin your helpless body to her palm.


“Ash please, it’s not like that!” You shout up at her, trying to battle the gigantic digit.


“Oh really? So I didn’t just catch you beating your meat in my nasty ass shoe?” She says, eyeing you tiny package. “Tell me what was better, my feet or Alexis’ fart?”


You’re too humiliated to respond, but instead choose to just hide your face from Ashley’s mocking gaze. Her bright emerald eyes continue to stare directly into your soul, as she processes the information that she has just received. Her lips curl up into a smile as she brings you up in front of her beautiful face. 


“Well we are going to have a lot of fun this week. You hid this from me for so long, and I’m gonna make up for all of that lost time.” Ashley purses her lips and places a kiss on your face. She continues to hold you in front of her mouth, as an incredibly loud belch emerges from between her lips. A wave of stink washes over your face and flecks of saliva get stuck to your face. 


“That ones on the house haha.” Ashley laughs. She then carries you to the bathroom to get you cleaned up. 


Up in the bathroom, you remain silent as Ashley runs some warm water in the sink. A million thoughts are running through your mind and you are trying to process them as best as you can. For a couple days now, you’ve been tormented mercilessly by three admittedly attractive women. You’ve been stepped on, farted on, used like a dildo and even shit on. You should absolutely hate these women, and in fact parts of you do hate them. After all, you don’t actually have a fetish for their feminine odors, that was just an act that you had agreed to in order to avoid spending the rest of your life under Megan’s ass. But if this was the case, why were you so fucking erect all the time. You can’t understand what is happening. Sitting in the darkness of Ashley’s running shoe, jerking off should’ve been the farthest thing from your mind, but you just couldn’t help yourself. It’s as if you had lost all control over yourself.


And now your sister has caught you, dick in hand, shooting your load while basking in her stink. You have just managed to reaffirm all the lies that Alexis has been telling for the past couple days. It’s going to be incredibly difficult now to convince Ashley that you don’t enjoy the things that have been happening to you. You decide that now is the time. You need to talk to Ashley and put an end to all of this.


“Ash, can we talk for a second?” You ask, breaking the silence. 


“Sure thing Stinkbug!” She giggles and smiles down at you. It seems as though she is trying to be playful, but you feel so much shame hearing her call you that. She notices that the name has struck a nerve and she feels a twinge of guilt. “Sorry Max, bad joke. What’s up?”


You look up into her incredible green eyes and receive  some comfort in seeing her gentle smile.


“Uhhh it’s about what just happened down there. I don’t-“ Ashley cuts you off before you can finish your sentence.


“Max I’m sorry, I wasn’t trying to make you feel bad. It was just a bit surprising to see you cumming right in front of me, ya know?” She says, dropping a bit of soap onto her hand. “Look I’m not going to judge you for liking feet, or farts or whatever the hell else it is. And if I’m being honest, I’ve actually been having fun playing along. So there’s no need to try to hide it anymore, let’s just have some fun this week!”


Ashley proceeds to lather up the soap in her hand and rubs your miniscule body all over. Once you’re lathered up, she holds you under the faucet for a few seconds to wash away the suds. 


“Ash it’s not like that. I don’t have a foot fetish! Alexis and Megan were lying to try to get you to play along and screw with me. They said if I didn’t play along that they would drop me in Megan’s ass and leave me there.” You say after the water is shut off and she hands you a small cloth to dry off with. 


“Really? Cuz from what I saw, the smell of feet gets you off.” Ashley points out.


“It was…” You trail off, not exactly sure how to counter that point.


“And yesterday you literally volunteered to jump into Alexis’ ass. And that was after she threatened to fart on you.” She says, continuing her argument. 


“Well if I didn’t do what they said, then I had to go in Megan’s ass!” You shout in your defense.


“But if you had to go in an ass either way, then why choose to let Alexis fart on you if you’re not into it.” Still unconvinced of your new story, Ashley sits down on the lid of the toilet and listens to your argument.


“Well… I was hoping that I could just put up with it for a day or two and then Megan would take me home.”


“But Megan offered you a ride home and you wanted to stay with us… plus what’s stopping her from putting you in her ass once she takes you home?” 


Once again you’re at a loss for words. Even you have to admit that you’re argument sounds like shit. Unable to respond, you just look up at her and shrug your shoulders.


“Listen Max, I’m trying to connect with you here. Even if you don’t want to admit it, you’ve clearly got some unusual desires. And Alexis and I have been enjoying playing around with you. The way I see it, there aren’t any losers here. So we’re going to keep doing things our way, and you can choose to enjoy it or complain about it, alright?” She says sternly. Then she scoops you up off the countertop and walks out of the bathroom to go find her girlfriend.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone, don't worry, tomorrows chapter will be a nice lone one. I've gotten back into my writing groove and I'm happy with the progress I am making. Stay tuned! 

 

As always please leave a review to let me know what you did or did not like in the story thus far. Reading everyone's input is half of the fun about writing a story! Thanks for reading!