- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello all, it has just come to my attention that a lot of the formatting I used whern writing these chapters was lost when I moved it over to this site. I'll be going back and fixing that in the next couple days. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you had the failed confrontation with Ashley, your week with these two girls only got worse. Alexis heard about your embarrassing release in Ashley’s shoe as well as the conversation that you had in the bathroom. And even though Ashley either didn’t believe you or didn’t care, Alexis still felt the need to punish you for trying to turn her in. Throughout the week she came up with a series of fun activities that all included you smelling something horrible. 


It was the following Friday and the two ladies are relaxing in on the front porch of the cabin. They sat on a small swinging bench, arms around one another, just enjoying the sunset. Suddenly a loud gurgling sound breaks the silence, causing Alexis to look over at her girlfriend with one eyebrow raised.


Ashley return the look with a sly smile and scrunches up her face. Moments later a loud rumble can be heard coming from beneath the cute brunette. Satisfied with her release, she wiggles her rear into the bench and Alexis lets out a giggle. Ever since the start of this trip, these two girls have become increasingly comfortable with some of their less than ladylike behaviors. 


A squirming sensation that Ashley feels under her ass, leads her to believe that that there’s one person who isn’t quite as comfortable with her passing gas. You have been getting crushed by your twin sister’s heavy ass for what feels like an hour now and aside from the inherent humiliation that comes with having a petite woman being able to hold you down with just her ass cheeks, this wasn’t the worst thing that you had experienced this week. However, when you hear the rumbling coming from above, you began to get incredibly nervous. And Ashley did not hesitate to deliver on your fears, releasing a hot and eggy fart onto your trapped body. You thrashed about as much as you could, silently begging your once beloved sister, to lift her ass off of your tiny head. 


Feeling your violent struggles below her, Ashley giggles and shifts around trying to see if she has another one in the chamber.


“Oh man he really didn’t like that hahaha! He’s freaking out down there!” 


“Maybe he liked it so much that he's just trying to get a hand on his dick.” Alexis adds, looking back out to the horizon. 


“Yea maybe that’s it haha. I think I’ve got another one for him. Think he’s had enough?” Ashley finally feels another bubble of gas reach her backdoor.


“Nah, let him have it. I’m sure he’ll really appreciate whatever you’ve got cooked up down there.” Alexis replies. Ashley smiles and relaxes her sphincter, allowing a stream of searing hot gas to silently exit her body and assault your nose. Feeling the second release wash over your body, you continue to struggle against the fabric of Ashley’s black leggings, desperate to gain access to some fresh air.


Ashley however, has no interest in letting you catch a break and simply rests her head on Alexis’ shoulder. For the next hour the two girls continue to enjoy each other’s company and the beautiful sunset, while you are left to enjoy a series of small toots squeaking out from between Ashley’s cheeks.


Eventually when the air outside began to get a bit colder, Alexis and Ashley decide to head inside for a little bit of fun together. As your sister lifts herself off of the swing, you are able to get a large breath of fresh air. Gasping for breath, you quickly sit up and try to move away from lingering farts that were still poisoning the space around you. However, once you move outside the blast radius, you quickly notice how low the temperature has dropped. For the past several days, Ashley and Alexis had insisted that you remain nude whenever you weren’t out in public. This meant that when Ashley lifted her warm, soft cheeks off of your body, you were left with no defense from the cool summer air. 


Ashley looked back over her shoulder at the tiny man who had just spent the past couple hours enduring her putrid gas. She let out a small chuckle, as she crouched down so that she was at eye level with you. “It must’ve been pretty bad.” She thinks to herself. She didn’t think much of it when she was letting all of those farts out, but now that her face was a bit closer to the seat, she could smell the aftermath. It was still quite ripe, even though it had time to dissipate. So she can’t imagine how bad it must’ve been being right at the epicenter. But she didn’t feel bad for you, not one bit. Looking down at your crotch, she uses one finger to move your hands away from your groin, revealing a rock solid erection. 


You hand your head in shame and wrap your arms around yourself to try to warm yourself up. This was as low as you could get. Your body had betrayed you once again, and Ashley’s sly smirk said everything. She was growing to love the fact that even the worst smells that her body could produce, were capable of getting you all hot and bothered. 


“How ya doin little Man? Looks like you enjoyed my little presents haha.” She then notices that you’re shivering in the cold air. “Oh Maxxy you’re shaking! Here, let me warm you up!” 


Ashley then proceeds to to lift you up to her mouth. Her eyes open up incredibly wide as she tilts her head back and dangles you over her gaping maw. You kick your legs, but you know that struggling against her is futile. Sure enough, Ashley releases her grip on your body and you plummet down into her mouth. You land with a wet plop on her tongue and shortly after Ashley slams her mouth shut. 


At this point, you’re desensitized to the feeling of being in someone’s mouth. It’s wet, it’s hot, and their breath is almost always unpleasant, but compared to some of the other smells that you’ve been subjected to, this is just a walk in the park. And you actually are pretty grateful to be out of the cold air, so at least there’s a silver lining. Really the only thing that you felt weird about was the fact that you didn’t have any clothes on, and as a result your naked dick was bouncing around on Ashley’s tongue. But to be fair you had been inside both her pussy and her asshole so really what does this matter anymore. 


Ashley the giddily walked into the cabin, swishing you around her mouth like a piece of candy. She loved feeling all the minute details of your body with her tongue. In fact she could feel the stiffness of your manhood between your legs as it pushed against her gargantuan tongue, and could help but laugh a little bit. You just got farted on for a couple hours and now your bouncing around in your sister’s mouth and even that can’t take the wind out of your sails.


“What a little perv.” She thinks to herself. She then feels a slight tickle in her nose as her face involuntarily contorts.


Acchhhhhoooooooo


Without a second of warning, Ashley releases a massive sneeze that sends you flying across the room. With the velocity of a bullet, your body ricochets off of the kitchen countertop and you slam into a cabinet face first. 


The impact leaves you stunned initially, until a searing pain reaches your face and you can feel a stream of blood pouring out of your nose. You reach up to try to slow the blood flow when you feel a powerful throbbing pain in your right shoulder. As the initial rush of adrenaline begins to wear off, you feel all the bumps and bruises that you received from your snot rocket flight across the kitchen. You were in a good deal of pain but incredibly, it doesn’t seem like you have any broken bones. It almost seems miraculous, because from the height you were at, being launched across the kitchen and slammed into a wall should’ve been fatal. Perhaps there were some perks to being this small, although it didn’t even come close to making up for the fact that you could be stuffed inside of some little bratty bitches shoe. 


While you were tending to your bruises on the kitchen floor, Ashley was still near the door panicking and trying to find you. Her eyes scanned across the floor of the kitchen to see if you had managed to fall out of her mouth during that intense sneeze, but she made no such discovery. Suddenly she was overwhelmed with an intense feeling of dread. If you hadn’t come out of her during the sneeze, then you must’ve gone IN


“Oh my god, oh my god Max no!” She says, her voice becoming more and more frantic. “I’m so sorry Max, I’ll get you out I promise!”


You hear Ashley’s panicked voice from the other side of the kitchen island. You cannot see her, but she sounds upset. It seems that there’s at least some part of her that still cares for your wellbeing. Maybe now you can leverage yourself some relaxation without any sweaty feet or gassy asses.


“Haha what did you do the little shrimp this time? It’s gotta be good if you’re this worked up about it.” Alexis says, her voice growing closer.


“This isn’t a fucking joke Alexis! I just swallowed him! He’s trapped in my stomach, I’ve got to go throw up!” Ashley shouts. Her voice sounds as if she is on the brink of throwing up. 


Wait she thinks that she swallowed me? Well I guess there’s a line that she won’t cross.” You think to yourself as you continue to lick your wounds.


“Oh relax Ash, I told you that shrinkies are super tough. If you did swallow him then he’ll be out in a couple of days.” Alexis states very matter-of-factly. She sounds so sure of herself. And you’ve got to admit, you’re definitely more durable than you ever would have thought.


Wait!” You say to yourself, “Is Alexis implying that Ashley should just shit me out? That’s fucked up!”


However, the more that you think about it, the more you believe that is exactly what Alexis wants. After all, she didn’t have any issue dropping a load on you last week, and what could be more humiliating for you? To take the long trip through Ashley’s winding intestines, only to be pushed out of her colon like a log of waste. You shudder at the thought and grow enraged by how much of a cunt Alexis is. You are so worked up in fact, that you don’t even hear her footsteps getting louder and louder until her massive foot is looming directly above you.


As a shadow is cast over top of you, you look up to see the bottom of Alexis black ankle sock and far above her foot you notice that she is not looking down in your direction. You begin to let out a scream, but it is cut short as the tremendous foot comes crashing down on you. Foolishly and pointlessly, you raise your arms up to stop the colossal foot from crushing you into powder.


As Alexis takes another step into the kitchen she feels something stuck beneath her heel. She’s smart enough to know exactly what is trapped beneath her foot, but she has currently been given a unique opportunity to test how willing Ashley would be to eat Max alive. 


“He can survive for a few minutes” she thinks to herself.


“Are you fucking crazy? I’m not going to digest my brother, that’s too damn far. Jesus Christ can you put aside your sadistic bullshit for one damn second and help me?” Ashley screams on the brink of tears. And Alexis recoils a bit at her remarks.


My sadistic tendencies? I’m pretty sure he was up your ass crack for the past couple hours.” Alexis points out. “And I’m not saying you need to leave him in there, I’m just pointing out that if you ever felt like letting him take a ride, he would make it out okay. But if you wanna go toss your cookies, go right ahead.” 


Ashley is startled by Alexis’ response. It was true, Ashley had been getting really involved with toying with you this week, but she didn’t ever want you to get hurt. But was Alexis right about you being more durable? Could she just let you stay in her stomach? That would mean you would need to come out eventually, and fetish or no fetish, she couldn’t imagine that you would be happy getting pushed out with her morning dump.


“I’m gonna go throw up!” Ashley shouts as she rushes up the stairs. 


Alexis just shakes her head and lifts her heel off the floor. She then uses two fingers to pinch your body and peel you off of her foot. 


“Well you just can’t get enough of my feet can you my little stink bug?” She says, trying to get a ride out of you. 


However she is met only with silence. She moves her face closer to see that you don’t appear to be conscious, and on top of that there’s blood all over your face. 


“Oh shit…”


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone, I hoped that you enjoyed today's chapter. I'll definitely be posting a chapter tomorrow so be sure to come back and chek it out then.

 

As always, if you've enjoyed the story thus far please leave a review and let me know your thoughts. I want to get started with my next story when this one is wrapped up and I plan on taking into account all of the things I've learned from reading your comments.

 

I very much appreciate the feedback and I hope you have a great day!