- Text Size +

You are sitting on the kitchen floor, still recovering from being sneezed across the kitchen at Mach speed. Amazingly you didn’t sustain any real damage, aside from a bloody nose, some various bruises and a pretty nasty headache. 


What’s concerning you most right now is that Alexis is trying to convince your sister to let you pass through her digestive system rather than throwing you up. And despite the fact that you didn’t actually get swallowed, it is still infuriating to hear Alexis try to screw with you so fucking much. 


You manage to get so distracted by Alexis’ bullshit that you don’t actually hear her footsteps increasingly close to your position on the floor. That is, you don’t notice until her enormous sole is floating high above your tiny body. Unceremoniously the titanic girl drops her foot down to the floor, completely unaware of the tiny life form that she is about to pulverize. You instinctively throw up your arms to fend of the meteoric impact that is going to decimate your body, but this turns out to be a horrible decision.


Because Alexis assumes that you are swimming around your sister’s stomach, she doesn’t bother placing any of her body weight on her other foot. This means that when her foot lands on top of you, you are receiving the entirety of her body weight all at once. The crushing force manages to smash your limbs down into the hardwood floor, and you feel a pain so intense that you believe that Alexis might have just ripped your arm clean off. The pain is seeing hot and you feel your body begin to panic as your breathing is now being restricted by the sweaty sock of your sister’s psychopathic girlfriend. With the combination of the lack of air and the abundance of pain, it doesn’t take you more than a few moments to completely black out. 


Eventually you wake up incredibly groggy, and you don’t recognize anything around you. You sit up in your bed and you feel an intense pain in your shoulder which has been wrapped up into a sling. 


“Wait, am I in a hospital? What happened?” You say quietly to yourself.


“Oh, you’re up.” You hear a voice say from the other side of the poorly lit room. Startled, you turn to try and get a look at the source of the voice, but the sudden movement causes you to wince in pain.


“Easy there son, you need to relax. You’ve taken a bit of a beating.” A man steps closer to your bed and you can finally get a better look at him. He is an older man, maybe in his late fifties or early sixties. He looks to be incredibly fit, and is dressed in a pair of scrubs and a doctor’s jacket.


“Am I in a hospital?” You ask, confused as all hell.


“Well, not quite. Just take a deep breath and tell me what you remember.” The man asks calmly. 


You reach up and rub your head with your non-injured arm, you still have an incredibly intense headache. 


“Well I remember getting tossed across the kitchen and I hit my head pretty hard. Oh and then that gigantic bitch stomped on my with all of her weight! Jesus Chris What the fuck is wrong with-“ Your angry tirade is cut short as the older man places his hand over your mouth, and raises a single finger up to his lips as if to demand your silence. Confused by his behavior, you stop talking but also slap his hand away from your mouth.


“What the hell man?” You ask, noticeably irritated.


“It’s not smart to speak ill of Alexis, or any of her friends. Try to stay calm, and just rest up a bit.” He says, walking over to a desk in the corner of the room where he sits down and starts reading a book with a small, dim light.


“Wait, so you know Alexis? How? And where the hell am I” You ask, your curiosity beginning to overwhelm your irritation.


“Like I said, you need to relax and get some rest. Your body needs to heal.” He repeats.


“Where the hell am I! And who the hell are you? How do you know Alexis?” You ask, beginning to panic a bit. You thought he was a doctor, but this place doesn’t seem like a hospital and why does he know Alexis. None of this is making sense.


The man stands back up and walks over to the side of your bed. You sink down into the sheets, suddenly feeling incredibly intimidated by this person. So intimidated that you flinch when he extends his hand out to you.


“My name is Dr. Cameron Tailford. And I’m Alexis’ father.”


*5 Days Earlier*


Megan tosses the remainder of her belongings into the back of her car before jumping in the driver’s seat and peeling out of the driveway.


Tears are welling up in her eyes and her face is flushed with pure anger. She slams her hands on the steering wheel and screams at the top of her lungs, doing whatever she can to vent her frustrations with her annoying siblings. 


As she drives down the road away from the cabin and back towards her apartment, she feels a squirming feeling in her crotch. This is when she remembers that there is a tiny helpless man trapped in the front of her panties, struggling to avoid being smothered to death by her lips. With her emotions running on overdrive, she had nearly forgotten that she had dropped her new toy into her panties to make the ride home more enjoyable. However at the moment she wasn’t in the mood for enjoyment, but she was in need of someone to vent her frustrations upon. 


Megan then proceeds to pull her car over to a roadside rest area where she can retrieve her prisoner. Reaching into the front of her pink cotton panties, the blonde goddess coils her fingers around the tiny man who has been licking away at her moist pussy as he was commanded to do several hours ago. The tiny man heard all the screaming and felt the sudden jostling that occurred when Megan got into the car. He was relieved to finally be moving away from the hellish cabin, but he was quick to realize that serving this giantess would not be some sort of cake walk. As such, he wanted to do everything he could to keep her happy.


But when he was dragged away from her glistening sex and brought in front of her face, he could see that this young woman was anything but happy. The two of them sat there for a couple of minutes, just staring deeply into each other’s eyes. This titanic woman was peering directly into his soul, threatening to chew him up and spit him into hell.


“Listen up you fucking worm.” 


Her voice scared the shit out of him. She was angry, she was friends with Alexis, and she wanted to make him suffer. He was shaking violently in her hand when he felt a warm liquid flowing down both of his legs. Megan’s eyes widen when she realizes what just happened.


“Did you just fucking piss on me? Who the fuck do you think you are? I own you, you little fucking insect and you piss on my hand. How about I drop you in this water bottle and drown you in my piss? Would you like that you little fucking freak?” She screams at the top of her lungs. She suddenly realizes just how loud she’s being and looks around to verify that no one is around to hear her. 


She then picks up the water bottle from the cup holder and raises it up to her mouth. Ensuring that the tiny man has a good view of her throat as she sucks the remaining water out of the bottle and allows it to flow down into her stomach. She then positions the man so that his body is through the mouth of the bottle, up to his shoulders. Currently his tiny arms are the only thing preventing him from falling into the bottle, to have an ocean of urine dumped into him. Suddenly a gigantic thumb appears above his head and descends down to crush him into submission.


“Please no! I’m begging you! I’m sorry, it will never happen again. My goddess have mercy!” The tiny man begs for his life with tears flowing down his cheeks.


That word. Goddess. Hearing it stopped Megan in her tracks. Her thumb was pressed into this pathetic insects face, but she didn’t push him into the bottle. Instead she removed her thumb from his face and looked down at the blubbering mess. Perhaps he doesn’t deserve a fate a grin as what she offered him. She isn’t sure why she ended up changing her mind. After all this little freak just pissed on her, she should be furious, but in fact she felt her rage subsiding. Was it the flattery? Or was it his pathetic whimpering that made her go soft? Either way, if she wasn’t going to kill him, then she was going to make him pay. 


“Hmmm what was that? Goddess? I think I like that name. From now on, if you call me anything different, then there will be hell to pay.” Megan says, grabbing the man by the head and letting the bottle tumble down into the passenger seat. “Well, I would hate to lose my new toy so quickly, so instead of filling that bottle up with you inside, I’m going to let you decide your punishment.”


The small man wipes the tears away from his face and tries to stop his sobbing long enough to thank this terrifying girl. 


“Thank you my goddess, you are so incredibly kind!” 


“Well I’m not too kind, you might be getting to choose your own punishment but understand this… If you try to go easy on yourself, then I am going to take you home and tape your stupid fucking body to a roll of toilet paper. And my piss will be the least of your concerns.” She says with an evil smile, before dropping the tiny man onto the passenger seat of the car.


“Now hurry up and choose your fate, it’s going to be a long drive home and this goddess needs to be worshiped.”


 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everybody, I hope that you enjoyed tonight's chapter! I'm planning on getting some good writing done this weekend so I might be able to do some double chapters next week. 

 

As always, please leave a review on the story and let me know what you think! Ive been asked a couple times about possible spin off stories based in this same universe. So if there is any content you would like to see in a possible spin off chapter, please let me know!

 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!