- Text Size +

“Wait, you’re Alexis’ dad? Where the fuck am I? What the fuck is going on?” You say, starting to freak out. You brace yourself and try to get up out of the bed. However you are met with a firm grip on your non-injured shoulder that pushes you back down to the bed.


“Young man you need to sit down and stay calm. It’s not a suggestion.” The doctor says curtly.


“Fuck you! You’re Alexis’ fucking dad and that bitch just stomped on me and broke my fucking arm! So you and your cunt daughter can go die.” You shout.


The older man leans down so that his mouth is only a few inches from your ear, and he places a hand on your injured shoulder, causing you to wince in pain. “Listen young man,” he whispers very softly in your ear, “She did not break your arm, she merely dislocated your shoulder. And I am the one who put it back into place. And you should listen to what I have to say because I know for a fact that Alexis has done far worse than dislocating a shoulder. I know because you are not the first person to come through this place, and you will not be the last. I’ve had to try to revive a man whose legs were grinded up beneath her toes. I’ve given CPR to a woman who spent too long in my daughters colon and suffocated. And I know one thing for sure… if she hears you talking about her like that, you will be begging me to put you out of your misery. So just relax and you might just survive this place.”


Your jaw is left hanging as you look into Dr. Tailford’s somber face. You knew that Alexis was cruel, but you are beginning to understand what a horrible mistake you made by staying here and sending Megan away. Quietly you ask, “Where the hell are we Dr.?”


As if by some divine coincidence, the ceiling of the room is lifted away and you are met by two familiar faces. 


“Oh hey Max! I see you met Daddy!” Alexis shouts with a wide smile painted on her face. You look out beyond the boundaries of the room that you woke up in, and you can see that, based on the decor of the larger room beyond, that you’re still in the cabin. So this means that this makeshift hospital, and this supposed doctor, all belonged to Alexis. 


The older man, stood quietly between you and his gargantuan daughter. It almost appears that he is trying to shield you from her, not that he could do much in that attempt. If she were so inclined, Alexis could use a single finger to toss him across the room. But the gesture makes you feel some slight amount of comfort.


“Yes sweetheart, Max was just waking up. It’s very kind of you to come check on him.” Dr. Tailford says, appealing to Alexis’ merciful side.


“Well how are you short fry? Daddy says that you dislocated your shoulder. That’s a relief.” She says almost sweetly. 


“A relief?” You ask, with anger welling up inside of you. “I guess it is a relief that you didn’t stomp me to death! Where’s Ashley?”


As the tiny doctor places a hand upon your shoulder, you can see the look of concern on his face. But it was too late, because Alexis’ massive head moved even closer to your miniature bed, and her expression of anger sent a cold chill down your spine. She releases her breath, and it is both hot and damp as it sinks down and fills up the room. And just as soon as she opens her mouth to speak, she is interrupted by Dr. Tailford.


“There’s no need to place blame on anyone Max. Accidents will always happen, and you’re going to need to be quick on your feet if you want to avoid getting stomped on. It seems that you’re lucky my little Alexis is light on her feet.” He finishes his sentence by raising his gaze up to her and smiling widely at her. It appears that Tailford has caught Alexis by surprise, because rather than making any threats towards you, she simply raises an eyebrow to await your response.


You swallow the lump in your throat and manage to croak out a reply. “Uhh Yeah I guess I didn’t think of it like that. Sorry Alexis.”


The titanic woman smiles at your apology, evidently quite pleased with the fact that you’ve surrendered once again. However, her expression sours as she returns her gaze to her father. “Daddy… you know that I don’t like to be interrupted.” She says coldly.


The older man simply meets her gaze and nods his head. “Yes my dear, I’m so sorry for being rude.”


“You know that I need to punish you now right?” She says, standing up and rummaging around towards the back of the closet for something. You begin to stand up off of the bed. You hate Alexis, almost as much as you hate the things that she loves doing to you. So you know that you can’t just let this man take a punishment on your behalf. However, before you can stand up or say a single word, his strong hand is on your shoulder, forcing you back down onto the bed.


“Don’t say a fucking word!” He says harshly, but incredibly quietly. You’re completely shocked by his rapid change in demeanor, so much so that you just sit on the bed and do as commanded.


Moments later, Alexis’ face returns to the sky above your room, only now she appears to be holding a small black drawstring backpack. She then proceeds to open up the bag and reach her nimble hands inside. When the hand is removed, she is holding what appears to be a balled up sock, which she brings close to her nose. After taking a couple of quick sniffs, Alexis recoils her face in disgust. 


“Whew, these puppies are fresh! And this isn’t even the oldest sock in there, hahaha.” She laughs as she lowers the sock down into the room, allowing you and the doctor to get a quick whiff. It only takes a half second for the potent odor to begin assaulting your nose. The stench is so powerful in fact, that in a desperate attempt to crawl away from it, you accidentally slip off of the bed and cry out in pain. 


The older man attempts to try to help you back up, but he is stopped in his tracks by Alexis’ voice.


“Ha! That bad huh? Well Daddy, you know what happens now right?” 


Dr. Tailford simply spins around to face his gargantuan daughter and replies “Of course sweetheart, I’m ready.”


Alexis giggles as her slender fingers wrap their way around her father’s tiny torso. You can only watch in horror, as this cruel demoness deposits the somber man into the putrid sock with glee. She then shakes the sock up, ensuring that the good doctor is thoroughly disoriented and covered in rotting sweat.


“That’s a good Daddy, now think about what you did while you’re sniffing up my feet!” She says with a giggle, dropping the tank sock back into the drawstring bag, which likely contains even more of Alexis’ disgusting clothing.


“Poor daddy, he’s in for a rough couple of days in there!” She says lowering the bag and her free hand down into the room. “Now come on…”


You’re frozen in fear, unable to take your eyes off of the odorous bag now taking up the bulk of the space in this tiny room. You only snap back to reality as Alexis clears her throat to get your attention. She nods her head towards her open palm, and you slowly cross the room, doing what you can to stay away from the horrible mountain of sweat and fabric.


“Hehe looks like someone is starting to get the picture. You know bad little boys who don’t do as I say usually end up staying several days in my little pleasure bag. Of course, knowing what a dirty pervert you are, you’d probably just jack off the whole time.” She says, clearly trying to get her point across that you should avoid implicating her when speaking to Ashley. You open your mouth to reply, but evidently Alexis wasn’t done speaking. 


“You know, I started putting socks in that bag more than three years ago. And the only socks that are lucky enough to be added to the collection, are the ones that never managed to get washed while I owned them.”  She says with a small chuckle. 


The very notion of what is going on inside that horrific bag made you begin to dry heave. The worst you’ve ever smelled was perhaps a pair of Megan’s practice socks that didn’t get washed for a couple days, but a pair that’s never been washed. Not to mention that some have been sitting in there for years! Right at that moment you decided, you would do literally anything to avoid meeting the same fate as Dr. Tailford. 


As you continue to evaluate the consequences of your actions, Alexis opens up the door to her bedroom where your beautiful twin sister was sitting on the bed, crying quietly. Your heart begins to melt when she looks up from the floor and you see her tear filled eyes gaze over to where you are being held.


“Max!” She shouts, sprinting across the room and taking Alexis’ hands in her own. She raises you up towards her face and you can see up close just how bloodshot her eyes were. “Max I am sooooo sorry, I didn’t mean for you to get hurt! I’m such a bad sister!”


You can feel the pure sorrow flowing out of your sister, and you actually feel bad for her. Truth is, you’ve never seen her looking this pathetic looking before. Tears and snot are flowing down her face, and she looks like she hasn’t slept in days. For once in your life she almost seems… human.


“Ash…” you begin, not sure of what you actually want to say. But before you can get a word out Alexis joins the conversation. 


“Oh baby there’s no need to cry, Little Max is a bit sore but otherwise fine.” She holds your body close to Ashley’s face so that you can be thoroughly inspected. “Besides, your much prettier when you’re not crying.”


“Shut up you twat!”


Alexis freezes upon hearing the crude remark, stunned about being spoken to in such a manner, but even more shocked by who said it. Looking down into her palm she can see you glaring upwards at her, with a deep rage inside you.


“You don’t get to talk down to my sister like that. You’re lucky that she chooses to pay any damn attention to someone like you.” You scream upwards, no longer scared of this cruel bitch. 


Alexis narrows her eyes as her fingers begin to close around you.


 

Chapter End Notes:

Back from the weekend, and I've gotten a good bit of writing done. My hope is to post some double chapters, however I am considering turning a couple of  the longer "Memories" chapters into a separate story. Essentially I am worried about putting too much content into a side story (Liz's time with Alexis) and causing the whole story to get too confusing. Leave a comment and let me know how you guys would prefer to I handle the side story. Please note that if I upload the story as a series of flashback chapters, they are going to be LONG chapters.

 

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, and hopefully I manage to post a second chapter later on tonight. We are starting our race to the end of the story now, so please stay tuned to see how things turn out. 

 

Thanks for reading!