- Text Size +

You stand your ground in Alexis palm. You just watched her sentence a man to smelling ancient workout socks for who knows how long, and now you’ve called her a twat for insulting your sister. You don’t know why you insisted on standing up for Ashley. Surely she can withstand an insult a lot better than you can withstand Alexis’ pummeling fist. But still, you made your choice so now it’s up to you to stand by it. And even though you’re infused with fear on the inside, you manage to remain strong on the outside. 


Slowly her fingers begin to curl up into a fist, threatening to render you into a greasy stain in her hand. A stain that surely she will wipe off on the seat of her pants so that your eternal spirit can spend the rest of eternity being tormented by her horrendous gassy ass. You brace yourself for the tremendous force of her fingers, knowing that you are powerless to stop them. 


“Max that’s enough.” Ashley says through her sniffles. Her words bring a halt to the fingers that are beginning to encase you.


“You don’t speak to Alexis that way.” 


“What!?” You scream internally. You just stuck your neck out to defend her and she’s saying that you’re out of line? 


“Here… “ Alexis says carelessly dropping you into your sister’s outstretched hands. “Maybe everyone just needs some time alone. You guys should probably get on the road anyways, it’ll be better for Max to rest back at home.” After getting rid of you, Alexis quickly turns and leaves the room, closing the door significantly harder than necessary. 


Ashley’s frown begins to quiver as her eyes begin to well up with tears again. 


“No” Ashley says pathetically as she walks over to the bed, setting you down on the nightstand, and slumps down into the comforter. You turn to look at her as she sobs loudly into the comforter, the noise muffled so only you can hear the pain in her soul. 


You stand silently on the nightstand, trying to process everything that had just happened. First, you managed to piss off Alexis because you decided that you didn’t like her kicking Ashley while she was down. And just as it appears Alexis was going to snuff out your life, Ashley steps into chastise you. And then in response to this Alexis flips out on Ashley who melts into a blubbering pile of tears and snot. It just didn’t make sense, why would Alexis snap at Ashley.


As you’re pondering Alexis’ unusual attack on Ashley, you fail to notice that she has risen up off of the bed. By the time you realize that she is standing right next to you, you’re being lifted up off of the nightstand. Her fingers squeeze you tightly and your shoulder screams out in pain. Her grip leaves you with little breath, and you’re unable to shout up to her. Without looking you in the eyes, Ashley then begins to rummage around in the drawer of the nightstand. She pulls something out of the nightstand that she quickly hides in her closed fist, before turning and heading for the door.


As her grip softens, you finally manage to pull fresh oxygen into your lungs, and fight through all the pain to scream up at your towering sister.


“Ashley! Hold on, you’re hurting me!” 


“And you’ve already hurt me!” She snaps back at you, tears still covering her face. You’re confused by her reply, after all you had just tried to stick up for her.


“Ash I don’t-“ you begin, but you’re suddenly cut off.


“Max I thought you were fucking dead! I thought I had swallowed you alive. You would’ve been gone forever and it would’ve been my fault.” The tears are beginning to flow freely again. “But Alexis found you, and she was prepared enough to have you checked out by a doctor and make sure that you were alive and well.”


Sure, that all technically happened, but it was Alexis who stomped on you in the first place. And it’s not like it was your fault that you were in a position to be swallowed.


“And how do you say thank you to the woman who saved your goddamn life? To the one who let us stay in her home this entire week? To the woman whom I love with everything that I have? You call her a fucking twat.” When she says the word ‘twat’ she squeezes your tiny body, sending searing hot pain shooting through your body. 


“Ash I was-“ you try again to get a word out, but are quickly silenced by Ashley’s booming voice. 


“You just can’t stand that I’m finally happy! You hated her the moment that I brought her home, and she has made every goddamn attempt at being friends, but you just can’t get over yourself!” She is screaming at this point, and there’s no doubt that Alexis can hear this conversation.


“Friends?” You manage to huff, between gasping breaths.


“What was that?” Ashley says, releasing her grin by just a bit.


“You said she tried to be friends? She pushed me up your fucking ass! How the fuck do you think that evil cunt was trying to be nice to me? The two of you have been nothing but horrible to me for an entire week. Ashley I fucking loved you! You were more important to me than anything else but you’ve just thrown me away for some fucking crazy bitch.” Your confession of your true feelings has lifted a weight off of your shoulders, but… you’re somewhat afraid that there’s no going back for the two of you now.


“And that’s it isn’t it? You think that because you rely on me for everything that I’m just supposed to be happy spending my life with you and no one else? You’re a selfish prick Max!” You are now being held at eye level with the emotional brunette, staring into her disheveled face.


“I’m selfish? I almost fucking died!” You scream at her, it was far too late to care about preserving anyone’s feelings. 


“And if not for Alexis, things would’ve been way goddamn worse! Her father pushed your pathetic little arm back in place!”


“Yea? And how did she repay him for fixing me? She dropped him into a bag of nasty fucking socks? Let me guess, he must have a foot fetish too, right? Or maybe the two of you are sick in the fucking head!” 


You last outburst was followed by a long silence. Neither one of you had anything left to say about this sudden revelation. Ashley simply carried you down into the kitchen and you’re shocked to see that Alexis is sitting at the kitchen counter, alongside her father. 


Upon seeing the shrunken doctor seated in the kitchen, and not suffering in a bag of gym socks like you described, Ashley shoots an angry glance down your way, letting you know that she is not pleased with your lies. You can feel the heat coming from Ashley’s glare, and you kick yourself for not expecting Alexis to be a step ahead of you here. You know that you shouldn’t be surprised. In the short time that you’ve known her, Alexis has proven to be a well practiced manipulator. And initially you found yourself being manipulated into kissing odorous feet and asses, but you’re starting to realize that you are not the only victim of Alexis’ mind games. You’ve seen that Ashley is so wrapped up in her relationship with this evil woman, that she is willing to sacrifice just about anything to keep her pleased.


And that’s what you were afraid of. Right now, what pleases Alexis the most was tormenting you, or more accurately, watching Ashley torment you. If you didn’t play this properly then Ashley might end up using you as a bargaining chip to save her downright abusive relationship.


“Hey” Ashley says quietly, setting you down on the counter and looking towards Alexis.


“Hey.” Alexis replies curtly. “Look, my dad wanted to check in with Max before you guys head out.” 


Ashley recoils a bit at Alexis’ cold demeanor, but sets you down on the countertop and nods you over to the doctor. Ashley then places her hand gently on Alexis’ arm and beckons her to come into the living room where they can talk privately.


*On the kitchen table*


You walk over to where Dr. Tailford is standing, his solemn gaze bringing you little comfort. And you’re searching for some way that this man can help you. After all, he knows the truth, he knows just how evil his daughter can be. 


“Doc, why did-“ you’re cut off before you can finish.


“I know all too well what it’s like suffering Alexis’ wrath. And I always do what I can to help her victims survive. I consider it my penance for creating this monster. If someone needs to suffer beneath her, then it will be me.” The old man hangs his head in shame, knowing how much pain his daughter has caused over the years.


“Well it’s a kind gesture, but if I don’t get my sister away from Alexis, then both of us are doomed. And I don’t know that Ashley is in any mood to believe me right now. I could use your help, you could put a stop to all of this.” You make your plea, hoping that the doctor’s need for redemption is strong enough to convince him to aid you in rescuing your sister.


“I’m afraid that I cannot help you.” You’re stunned by the doctor’s reply. You genuinely thought that he was going to help. After all, the guy let himself get dropped into Alexis’ sweaty torture bag to get her attention off of you. So why would he do that for you, but won’t help to get your sister out of this horrible relationship?


“But, you said it yourself, your daughter is a monster. She’s abusive and I need to protect my sister.” You plead.


“Yes, Alexis is evil and both you and your sister are victims in all of this. But neither of you are the first to suffer, and you surely wouldn’t be the last. I have the unique ability to save those who find themselves in peril beneath Alexis’ wrath. And I will continue to do so until my dying breath, however, I cannot jeopardize that mission for the sake of just two people. Especially two people who aren’t truly in danger.” You can see the regret on Cameron’s face, clearly it pains him to be such a big picture kind of person, at the cost of someone else.


“Not in danger? Your gigantic daughter stomped on me, she could’ve killed me.” You shout in a hushed whisper.


“Yes, you were stepped on by accident. Not exactly hard to believe for a man the size of an insect. But Alexis won’t truly torture you so long as Ashley is around, so if you want my advice, go home with Ashley, and try to get yourself with someone who can keep you from ever coming back. Ashley will be okay, inevitably Alexis will get bored and they’ll split up. When that happens, you need to be outside of Alexis’ reach. Otherwise, you’ll never see the outside world again.” The look in Dr. Tailford’s eyes tells you that he is dead serious. The only thing this prick can tell you, is to save yourself and let Alexis continue to infect Ashley with her sociopathic bullshit.


“Listen here you prick. If you think that I’ll just leave my sister to suffer with your psychotic cunt of a daughter, then you’re the dumbest fucking doctor on the planet. I’m going to split them up even if it means that I wind up as a smear under Alexis’ toes. I will never give up on Ashley, because she would never give up on me!” You have now abandoned the notion of remaining quiet, your passion overwhelming your common sense. The doctor doesn’t appear to be moved much by your defiant words, but he raises a hand and places it on your shoulder.


“Then I wish you the very best of luck.” 


*In the living room*


Ashley pulls Alexis into the living room and the two women stare at each other for a couple of minutes.


“Well? Did you want to say something?” Alexis says coldly. Her harsh tone causes Ashley to flinch.


“I… I don’t want us to fight…” Ashley replies timidly, her gaze falling to the floor. 


“Yea, I mean.. no shit. Who the hell wants to fight?” Alexis states callously. “But I also don’t want to hear your bother keep shit talking me at every fucking opportunity.” 


“He’s just scared is all, he didn’t mean anything by it.” Ashley takes Alexis hand in hers, pleading not to be turned away.


“And you just can’t help defending him! He has said some nasty shit about me in the last 10 minutes alone and you just let him do it.” Alexis pulls her hand away from Ashley and crosses her arms. 


“He’s my brother…” Ashley says softly, tears beginning to well up in her eyes again. Alexis lets out a heavy sigh before placing her hands gently on Ashley’s face.


“Look, I care about you. I care about you so very much.” She says with a smile, that brings a small smile to Ashley’s lips. “But, you need to sort things out with your brother. Why don’t you two have a nice long discussion on the ride home, and you can call me next week if you’ve got things figured out.”


Ashley smiles as Alexis leans in and places a gentle kiss on her lips. “I really love you babe, I hope you can get things sorted. Okay?”


The troubled lovers share a hug, before Ashley turns back to begin packing her bags. As Ashley passes through the kitchen, she sees Dr. Tailford with a hand on Max’s shoulder. Her smile vanishes upon seeing her diminutive brother. Ashley silently walks up behind you and scoops you up without warning. 


“Thanks Mr. Tailford.” Ashley says quietly, before taking you upstairs to get things packed. You sit quietly on the nightstand while Ashley solemnly gathers up all of her belongings and packs them away. She refuses to make any eye contact with you, and you don’t have anything to say right now. Your hope is to begin a dialogue with your sister when you’re in the car and she has some space to clear her mind of that wretched giantess.


After some time, the packing is completed and both you and the bags have been safely stored away in the car. You look back through the rear window to see Ashley walking out of the cabin one last time. However, as Ashley is about to step off of the porch, Alexis reaches out to take her by the hand. 


Spinning your sister around, Alexis leans in to whisper something into her ear, before planting a goodbye kiss on her cheek. You’re not sure what she just said to your sister but you don’t like the look that she shoots to you as your less than ecstatic sister climbs into the car. 


Ashley puts the vehicle in drive, and with one last wave, she begins the long drive back home. You’re not sure what it is, but something feels off about the atmosphere in the car. You wait for about 10 minutes before you decide to finally speak up and try to break the tension. 


“Hey sis… listen, I know that-“ 


“Do you know what Alexis said to me as we left?” Ashley interrupts you. 


“Uhh no, I couldn’t hear.” You reply honestly.


“She reminded me of something…” Ashley says moving her hand overtop of you in the passenger seat. When she opens up her hand you have to dodge the object that she was holding, as it tumbled down to the seat. Once you realize that you didn’t get crushed, you take a moment to see what Ashley just dropped on you. You look at the object that appears to be made up of a series of white plastic bars, that form a sort of cage like appearance. It takes you a few moments, but your blood chills when you realize what it is. A hollow cage in the shape of a butt plug.


“That I don’t need to let anyone tell me how to live my life.” She says, glaring down at her tiny brother shaking in the adjacent seat.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone, I'm working hard to get this story wrapped up and once I've got it fully written I'll post everything very quickly. 

 

Let me know what you think! And thanks for reading!